Going Fishing

Story Info
Young love, a long time ago.
1.6k words
4.31
29.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy and I were the same age. We lived on the same block. We started school together. We were fast friends.

Jimmy taught me how to hit a fastball. He taught me how to bait a hook. His was the first penis I ever saw. It was when we were heading down to the river to fish and he pulled up to pee on a tree trunk. I was amazed and that night I asked my mom about the differences between boys and girls.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be spending time alone with Jimmy Tingle anymore, Agnes." Mom said.

"Mom, he's my friend."

"That's fine, you can still be friends just not out in the woods, alone. Be friends at school, and at church, play baseball together but don't be alone together with him anymore Agnes."

So that's the way it was, all through school, we kinda fell apart and ran with different groups. Then in the summer after I graduated High School I determined to see Jimmy again. I was planning to go to State in the fall. I had an acceptance letter, a dorm room and everything. The weekend before Mom was going to drive me up to school I decided to go fishing. I grabbed my pole and went out to the same fishing hole where Jimmy and I used to go. He was there. He was lying in the sun, on the big grey rock that hung out from the bank - no shirt, no shoes, just jeans, soaking up the rays.

I stood behind a tree and whistled, I used our secret whistle from when we were kids, and he bolted upright.

"Agnes?" he said as he looked behind him, "Is that you? Are you here?"

I stepped out from behind the tree and Jimmy's face lit up with a smile.

"God, I've missed you," he said, "I'm glad you're here. I've been wanting to talk to you."

"I just came to get a line wet," I said, "are those night crawlers? Can I have one?"

He had a yoghurt container with a few worms, and he held it out to me. I sat next to him on the rock and baited my hook. The base of this rock was usually a place where the fish hung out.

"You came down here with no bait, Agnes. How'd you expect to catch anything?"

"I really came down here hoping to run into you, Jimmy. I was just going to dangle a line and wait for you if you weren't here. I wanted to see you. I'm leaving for school on Tuesday."

"Congratulations," Jimmy smiled again, "where ya goin?"

"Just to State," I said. "What about you? Where are you going?"

He shook his head, "Most likely to Vietnam," he said, "I got classified 1A, Infantry."

"No," I said, "you should be going to school."

"It didn't happen that way, Agnes." He lay back down on the rock.

I don't know why but for some reason I chose that moment to tell him why I quit seeing him all those years ago. I told him that my mom had laid down the law after she found out I had seen his dick.

He laughed, "that explains a lot," he said, "your mother must have called my mother because my mom told me the same thing - that I wasn't to hang out with you anymore. You were my best friend, you know that was hard for me to do."

I felt cheated and I told him so. "They stole our friendship Jimmy. That really pisses me off."

Jimmy reached for his shirt and grabbed a pack of cigarettes; he fished around with his index finger in the pack and pulled out a joint, lit it up and hit it hard. He was holding his breath when he offered it to me and I took it. We shared it out there on the river bank and eventually I wasn't worried too much about fishing anymore. I had my head cradled in my hands and I was laid back watching the clouds.

"I'm trying to put a positive spin on what they did, Jimmy. I keep coming back to the same thing."

He turned his head and looked at me, "What's that?"

I turned onto my side and rested my head on my hand. My elbow on the rock so my head was elevated, "Conventional wisdom says that the quickest way to ruin a friendship between a man and a woman is to introduce sex into the equation. Our friendship has already been taken away. What's to stop us from getting naked and fucking on this rock right now? I'm going away to school; you're going to the goddamn jungle. Our window of opportunity is short, so what's stopping us?" I put my hand on his chest, let my thumb play with his nipple a little bit before I slid my hand down below his waist and rested it there. I could feel his dick grow beneath my touch and in no time it was straining to get out of his jeans.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

In reply I simply sat up and straddled his waist. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, along with my bra. I laid them next to us on the rock and took both his hands, placing them on my breasts. He squeezed and kneaded them and raised his hips. I could feel his cock pressing against my pussy. I leaned over him and dangled my tits in his face. When he took my nipple in his mouth and began sucking I knew that there was no going back now. I tried to keep my boobs accessible to him and I reached behind me and struggled to undo the button on his jeans. I couldn't get it so he reached down and helped. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid his pants down. His cock popped free and I could hold it. Then he reached between us and unbuttoned my pants too.

Reluctantly, I raised up and he let my tits go. I stood and pushed my pants down then I sat and removed my shoes and pulled my pants all the way off. I moved back over next to him and he put his finger in my pussy and began clumsily moving it in and out. Finally, I had to reach down and take his hand. I showed him what I liked and he got better at it. I took his dick in my hand and we stroked each other until he came. Jimmy wasn't a spurter, the cum oozed from his cock and slid down his shaft to cover my fingers. It felt warm, I felt warm. There was not a lot of pressure behind his ejaculation but there was a lot of jizz. I thought it would never stop and I just kept stroking. The flow finally stopped but his dick remained hard.

I hadn't cum yet but I was wet so I lay over on my back and pulled him on top of me. I helped guide his dick inside. The feeling was beautiful. He filled me and we became one. One person, one being, then he began to move; he thrust himself in and out of me. I held his ass and pushed to help him on the downward stroke. He didn't need my help but I liked doing it and I kept doing it until the pleasure overcame me. Then I wrapped my legs around his ass and bounced up and down off the rock on his cock. In my unconscious reverie I bit his shoulder. I drew blood, not a lot but enough that I was embarrassed about what I had done when I recovered my senses.

Poor Jimmy, I had him immobilized, my legs wrapped around his ass, my arms around his neck, my pussy squeezing his cock and my teeth embedded into his shoulder. I let him go. "Did you cum again?" I asked him. "Did you cum inside me?" He shook his head. I pushed him over on his back and crawled down between his legs to take his cock in my mouth. It was my turn to be clumsy. I had never given anyone a blow job before but he put his hands on the sides of my head and showed me what he liked. We developed a rhythm and once we had that; it didn't take long. He came a second time. I tasted his seed and savored the salty, sweet flavor before I swallowed it down.

I crawled back up and put my head on his shoulder. I licked away the blood that was there. We lay in silence, naked on the rock, in the sunshine, until the shadows began to get long.

"I guess we showed them," he said.

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess we did." I paused, "Jimmy..." he shushed me.

"I'll try to take leave around the holidays." He said, "We can spend time together that way."

I nodded and sat up I pulled my bra and shirt back on before I leaned over and kissed the head of his dick. I finished getting dressed and picked up my fishing pole. "I'll see you at Christmas then?" I asked.

He nodded and I began walking back up the hill - away from the river, away from the rock, away from Jimmy.

My mom took me to move into my dorm room two days later and Jimmy went away to basic training. He was too gentle a soul for war. Jimmy didn't last six weeks in Vietnam. I got the news from my mother on a phone call. He never made it home for Christmas.