Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus driver appeared behind her and having obviously summed up the situation from afar, held out their bags of personal items. "Frankly I'm questioning whether or not to even pay you two!" She finished.

Taj turned to Brie and openly kissed her in front of Vanessa. "I don't care," he stated. "I've discovered something far more valuable."

"Ugh," Vanessa turned on her heel and headed back to the bus.

They claimed their items from the bus driver who made no attempt to disguise his ogling of the lovers before he too left them to their own devices.

Alone, they once again dropped to the sanctuary of their special place, hand in hand, loathe to separate now they had shared so much. Kissing, Brie's hand found Taj's cock and discovered him once again hardening, giggling as she thought of something.

"What is it?" Taj asked, stroking her hair behind her ear.

"I was just thinking," she smiled. "I kissed a frog and found my prince," her hand bringing him to a hard-on, her mouth lowering onto the head, eyes still on his. "What happens if I suck a frog off?" She grinned.

Taj once again groaned, leaning back and marvelling how beautiful she looked. "Well, he'll propose, she'll say yes and they'll live happily ever after," he confessed.

And as Brie took his cock in her mouth, over her tongue and into her throat; she thought she could definitely live with the ending of that fairy tale.

The End.

Thank you for reading.