Going Home Can Be Good Sometimes

Story Info
His ex unknowingly helps her daughter seduce Dad.
8.8k words
4.61
32.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers

Dad gets blindsided by his daughter's seduction. But what he doesn't know is his ex-wife is helping her.

Some dangerous sex, public sex, oral, exhibitionism, voyeur, and of course dad/daughter.

Enjoy!

Xo

DG

Going Home Can Be Good Sometimes

Preparing for a week's stay, from one coast to the other, in my ex-wife's house has a certain country song twang to it.

But for my daughter's college graduation I'd have stayed in a cave for that. I planned to stay in a hotel, but Gia begged me to stay with her and her mom.

We divorced when Gia was a sophomore in high school. My wife came into the bedroom one night and told me she found someone else and wanted a divorce. I packed a bag that night and found a hotel at one o'clock in the morning.

The next day at work a pharmaceutical firm called with an offer for a senior security position. I normally would have passed it up, but I accepted and the following week I flew from North Carolina to another world. Wild wonderful California.

At least at the time, it seemed worlds away, and I guess it was. Culture, social norms, industry, and politics, it was all different. And to tell you the truth, I was ready for different. I was stagnant in North Carolina, and after a divorce it would be worse.

That night was the last time I saw Ruth, my ex-wife. I flew Gia out to California several times a year on her school breaks, but we still didn't know each other well. She finished growing up without a man in the house because the man Ruth met whom she dumped me for, dumped her shortly after I moved out.

As the world turns.

I zipped my suitcase and rolled it to the door of my house. A driver was scheduled to pick me up from the airport in an hour, so I had time to get in a last view of the Pacific.

Randal Inc paid me well. Very well for their security. Since I was considered top secret clearance, couldn't discuss it with anyone. But since I haven't had any ongoing relationships, that hasn't been an issue.

My house clung to the rocks, defying gravity and an occasional earthquake. I propped my feet on the rail and looked out over the crashing waves. I loved California. I did things here I'd never have done there. I golfed, played tennis, took yoga several times a week, and meditated. The last thing I tried was just the stress of my job, and it was working. To say I was happy would be an understatement.

The Pacific was navy today and the waves frothed like brilliant white whipped cream. The water was different every day and I never grew tired of it.

But it was time to go back, and I wondered what it would be like after all these years. I just couldn't imagine.

I closed and locked the sliders and drew the draperies. I picked up my keys and right on time the doorbell rang.

It was time to visit my past.

.

.

The flight was long but uneventful. I landed in Charlotte and rented a car to head to Mooresville.

When I lived there it wasn't much, but since the NASCAR folks took over, prices have risen substantially. My ex-wife and daughter live in the same house we did as a family. I gave everything to Ruth but my clothing. There were no fights, hatred, or anything that divorce usually brings.

The house still stood on the edge of Lake Norman. We purchased the mid-century modern home from the wife of the architect. He had passed on and she couldn't bear to live in the house anymore because of the memories.

I pulled into the driveway. After the mid-century modern of California, the house was less formidable but still impressive. I looked at the rather bland back of the house.

Ruth hadn't changed a thing on the exterior. The modern carved double doors still stood beautifully stained under the flat-roofed entry.

The door swung open, and Ruth stood there smiling.

"Hi Stephen, come on in. "You're looking good," she said, a bit nervous, which I understood. Me too.

I set my suitcase just inside the door and hugged her. In just that flash I could remember how her body fit mine, the instant arousal I felt for her, and how I couldn't imagine being without her.

"Thanks, you too," I said, hoping it was with conviction. As I had, she aged. Her bright straw blonde hair was now dull yellow, probably due to dye. She wasn't grossly overweight but could use exercise to tone up. But had I felt anything at all for her, those issues would have been easily ignored.

I tried to hide the disappointment in my eyes. I wondered if she thought or expected the same. Wondered if there'd be any spark of interest left. Sadly, it seemed as though I barely remembered her. As though anything I had with her was another life. Which I guess it really was.

"Gia ran to the grocery for me. She'll be back soon," she said. "You have the master on the second floor. Gia is still in her regular room. I sleep down here."

I nodded. "I'll just run this up to get it out of the way."

"Iced tea on the deck?"

"Please!"

I threw open the door to the master bedroom, unsure how comfortable I'd be there.

The wall of glass that overlooked Lake Norman immediately grabbed your attention. The variety of greens of the trees always indicated that it was the season between spring and summer, and the water level added that it was early summer. Small boats were near the shore where fishing was best. Further out I watched the rooster tail of a more adventurous water skier. As I recall, the water would still be cool this early.

I gazed around the room. Ruth had painted and redecorated it, removing all traces of the original mid-century modern furniture. I frowned, wondering what happened to it.

I hung my clothes in the closet and found the dresser and bureau to be empty and used two of the drawers. I brought enough clothing along that I wouldn't need to do laundry here. For some reason, I didn't want to settle in too much and laundry didn't fit inside my boundaries.

I changed out of my casual flight clothes and into casual summer clothes. At the head of the stairs, I saw that Ruth had also painted and changed out the style in the rest of the house. But it could be since I was used to mid-century and those who appreciated it in California, I was biased.

The glass wall in the living area was what drew me to this house on the first step inside. One window took in the skies, the waters, and the greenery at once. The balcony extended the entire width of the house, as did the balcony on the second floor.

Thankfully she had left the comfortable outdoor teak furniture and I took the iced tea from her and relaxed in a chaise.

"The view was always so relaxing," I commented.

"Yes, it's the only constant, even though it's ever-changing."

I looked at her. "You're looking good Ruth. Has everything been okay for you?"

She shrugged. "I have my health. Our beautiful daughter. This place," she waved her arms. "How about you? Do you still like California? I can't imagine how different it must be."

Although sounding as though she had it all, something was missing. It was what she left out. I knew through Gia that her mom never had anyone long-term. That she dated on and off and never had anyone that she was serious about.

That sounded like me, but I could say I was happy that way. I was active and had many friends. Lake Norman, although good size with a diverse style of people, there was a small enclave that would exclude those that did not meet their refined tastes and standards. I'm sure especially now that the median income had risen substantially.

"Yes, very different. Like another world. Not better or worse, just different. The weather makes it so you want to get outdoors, and I've taken up golf and tennis."

"You're looking healthy," she said, noncommittally. She crossed her legs. "It's probably too late to say this, but I'm sorry. Sorry for what I did to you, and our family. I've regretted it ever since. I don't expect you to accept my apology now, but I needed to say it. It brings me some comfort to admit my grave mistake. I only hope that it will ---"

Hearing the door slam, she stopped.

"Dad! Where are you?" her shout rang through the house.

I stood up and Gia ran through the house and into my arms. I hugged her closely. Although I'd seen her six months ago, it wasn't enough. It was never enough. I suppose I did hold some resentment that Ruth didn't allow me all the years I deserved with my daughter.

"My graduate girl," I murmured, holding her close. I sat down and she plopped on my lap.

"Can you believe it, Stephen? She's graduating college already," Ruth commented wistfully. I looked at her over Gia's head, feeling the same nostalgia. "I'll go put the groceries away, you visit with your Dad."

Seeing them both together reminded me of just how much Gia looked like Ruth at her age. I sat back on the chaise and Gia sat between my legs. She wore a white t-shirt with a faded Purdue across the front. Well-worn blue jean shorts and colorful sandals completed her outfit.

Even her style resembled her mom's. Although when we first moved in, Ruth would daringly run out on the bedroom deck naked, looking around until she saw someone watching her, then she'd run back in.

She loved to tease, and I loved to watch her tease. She was the exhibitionist, and I was the voyeur. One of them anyhow.

The men fishing would get used to her and often gather in front of the house to fish. She would run out and wave both arms at them, her tits bouncing and jerking around as she did. Her pink strawberry luscious nipples were huge and sat high on the creamy white mountains.

It excited me to see her show off to others, but I ended up with the results. And boy did I. She would get wildly horny when she had an audience and the bigger the audience the lustier she got.

I realized the memories of that aroused me and my hardening cock was trapped between me and my daughter.

"You need to get up, babe. I have to get something from my suitcase."

.

.***.***.***.

.

We enjoyed our first dinner as a family that night. Our first in many years anyhow. I gave her the envelope with money, and told her I knew she'd know what to do with it. She smiled, thanked me, hugged me and cried.

The next day was graduation day and an open house.

I recognized many of Gia's high school classmates and met new friends. I watched Ruth interact with everyone with what I thought was an underlying sadness. Gia hadn't yet found the job she wanted, but it was an eventuality, and she would be leaving Ruth to go out on her own.

She caught me looking at her and gave me a half smile and I smiled back. I grabbed a beer out of the cooler and wound down to the water's edge where they had started a fire in the stone pit. I thought about how it just wasn't the same anymore. I loved this place and never pictured myself anywhere else until the day I died.

But now it all seemed so unfamiliar to me.

I smiled, halfway listened to the conversation, and watched the flames reflect in the water. Sunset added more color to the never-ending surface ripples.

"I wondered what happened to you," Gia said, winding down the path.

She sat in my lap again, her head on my shoulder. I think we both were starving for the closeness we missed all those years. The others cleared out and headed back up to the house for more food.

"You and Mom seem to be a little sad today."

"Yeah, we do. Seeing our baby girl all grown up does that," I smiled.

"But maybe more than that? Maybe you both had some thought that you'd discover old feelings for one another?"

"Maybe that too, Doctor Headshrinker," I laughed.

"And did you?" she asked.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do I still have feelings for your mom?" She nodded. "I love her because she's the other half that made you. Am I still in love with her, no." I hesitated. "Are you disappointed?"

"I would have been shocked if you'd have said you did. What if mom has feelings for you still?"

"I'd feel bad about that, babe. Your mom needs to start a new chapter of her life since you'll soon be going."

"I feel the same way," she said, wisely.

We cuddled and watched the fire die down to red-hot coals and smoldering desires, that I tamped down.

.

.***.***.***.

.

The next day was a free day. I had planned to visit some old friends in the area that I hadn't seen for years because tomorrow I would be flying back to California. Gia went off with friends and Ruth began cooking a favorite family meal for our last one together.

When I got back, Ruth had her spaghetti sauce on to simmer and everything ready for dinner later.

I poured us both a whiskey and we went to the balcony. She sat in the chair beside me, and we both looked out on the late afternoon activity on the water.

"There's nothing left, is there."

She made it a statement, not expecting an answer. Or maybe let me know where she stood. I don't know.

Her hand dangled off the arm of the chair and I twined my fingers with hers. We sat like that for a while and didn't talk. I allowed her a private cry by ignoring her soft sniffles.

I knew she was crying about more than us. Maybe not us at all.

After dinner, I excused myself early using the excuse of my flight tomorrow.

The atmosphere was heavy and there was no way, or no one, to fix it. It was what it was. The remnants of divorce were still painful.

I stripped down to my knit boxers and climbed under the covers, allowing the movie channel to choose for me because I wasn't interested in watching anything really.

I must have dozed because I woke up to a soft knock on my door.

"C'mon in," I said, my voice groggy with sleep.

Gia sidled through the door, closing it behind her. She wore sleep shorts and a T-shirt, baby blue with white hearts. As innocent as it could be. But her forty Ds jutted out, her t-shirt clung to her erect nipples and dropped off, baring her midriff from breast to waist.

Her shapely hips and ass filled out the shorts, turning everyday sleeping attire into something as arousing as a Playboy centerfold.

"Hi baby, what're you doing up so late?"

She laughed softly. "It's not that late, you just fell asleep watching movies."

"Oh my, you're right, I did!" I sat up and plumped pillows behind me.

"Brrr," she shivered, pulling the covers back and jumping into bed with me.

"You're cold?" She shivered in reply.

She stretched out next to me, her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her to warm her.

"What're you watching?" she said, her attention turning to the television.

"I honestly don't know. I was sleeping," I laughed.

After a few minutes, it was obviously a romantic movie, not appropriate for us to watch with my daughter plastered against my side. Her breast pushed into me, the other was half on my chest. Her leg was between mine, her arm across my chest.

As the movie aroused us, our closeness became stimulating and hard to deny.

Her nipples hardened, and one pushed through the thin knit of her t-shirt into my side. She reached up to pull her blonde hair back over her shoulder, and that was all it took to pull her t-shirt up and expose her breast. Just that skin-on-skin closeness notched my libido up. The scenes in the movie were hot and wild and threw fuel on our flames.

She was easily aroused like her Mom and even more seductive.

"You should go."

She threw her leg over me, trapping my cock under her soft thigh.

"Gia, this isn't right," I murmured.

She pushed up on her elbow, then up over me. Her breasts escaped the shirt and hung full and lush, the gumdrop pink nipples were hard and grazed my chest.

Her blonde hair fell around us like a private curtain. Her sultry aquamarine eyes searched my face. She dropped a bit and rubbed her nipples on the matte of curls, causing a silent gasp through her parted lips.

"Babe," I said, my hands on her sides. She pressed her thigh higher between mine and pressed on my throbbing cock and I stifled a moan. "You have to know what you're doing. We can never go back, Gia. This will change our relationship completely."

She looked into my eyes as she came closer until her lips pressed against mine. The tip of her tongue teased my lips open, then swept inside to taste. She angled her head and we kissed passionately, notching the heat even higher between us.

I slid my hands up her sides to push her t-shirt over her head. I caressed and fondled each magnificent breast. Cotton candy nipples are plucked out even longer. She arched her back shoving the soft mounds into my hands. I palmed her nipples even harder.

She pushed up and knelt one knee between my thighs, the other outside. She held my hands over her tits. Her blonde hair streaked across her face wildly.

She tipped her head back and moaned when I kneaded her tits together, pinching the nipples together.

Gia slipped her shorts off one knee and then the other, baring her soft smooth pussy lips.

She bent over and began to kiss down my chest. The lower she got made me tremble as she moved down my stomach to the edge of my shorts.

My cock was tightly contained in my shorts and began to ache for freedom as she moved closer.

"Oh god, Gia," I moaned, nearly past the point of no return. "You have to stop now."

She would have to stop this. She would have to come to her senses and realize that she doesn't want her Dad's cock inside her. How wrong that would be.

I couldn't do it. During the last few minutes, she went from my naïve innocent daughter to the woman I want to lock myself into.

She scraped her teeth across the flimsy thin knit that covered my cock. I moaned and my hips began to thrust of their own volition. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. It was out of my control. She had taken total control.

And she knew it.

She slid her hands under the legs of my shorts and curled her fingers around the elastic waist, slowly tugging it lower while she watched me under her lashes. My stomach rippled, quivering with arousal.

She eased the elastic lower until my cock pivoted up and flopped onto my stomach. She tossed them away, and knelt between my legs, taking my cock into her soft hand.

My breath hitched at her touch. My gorgeous daughter knelt as though at an altar between my thighs. She pushed up and ran her fingers between her legs, then gripped my cock with her cunt slick fingers. She rubbed her thumb on my drooling cockhead, then bent and licked the tip. I smelled her arousal.

The pleasure was so intense I had to fight to keep my eyes open. She was fixed on the seduction of me. Her Dad. She knew what she was doing, what she wanted, and where we were both going.

There was no stopping her and now, I didn't want to.

Her blonde hair trailed across my thighs as she sucked it deep into her mouth. I moaned louder from the assault on my senses and my eyes slammed shut. I was so inflamed I was afraid I'd explode right then and there.

Her seduction was well thought out. She deep throated my cock until I grunted, so close to the edge, then she stopped.

She released my cock and went up on her knees, watching me as she moved each leg over my hip and hovered her sweet pussy over my throbbing dick.

"Oh Gia," I whispered. "God how beautiful you are."

She smiled and caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples and teasing me. She ran her hands up and down her body, then between her thighs. Her head fell back, her hair streamed down over my thighs.

While I watched she brought herself to a low moaning shuddering orgasm. The steamy heat from her cunt on my cock was intense.

She smiled and held my cock, teasing it between her wet folds.

"I'm going to fuck you, Daddy. I've been waiting to feel you inside me. Deep inside me. I want to feel your hot seed flow through me."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers