Going Home - Life Gets Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I wasn't confident of a positive outcome, I spent the next two weeks lost. I played with the kids. Wandered aimlessly around campus, checked my mailbox at school. I snapped out of it one Wednesday afternoon and went to my office. I poured over physics and chemistry journals looking for a potential project. I found something in a British chemistry journal from the late thirties that gave me an idea. I spent the next couple days doing research at the library and eventually began to synthesize the kernel of a proposal.

I went to see my advisor to discuss submitting another research proposal. He was receptive, knowing the details of what had happened. He listened to my idea and liked what he heard.

'I think I can sell this to the doctoral committee. But I don't know if funding is available. I'll see what I can do. But your idea looks to have limited commercial application, Jonas. Money might be hard to come by,' he told me.

'I'll fund it myself if necessary,' I told him.

He laughed. 'Jonas, this could easily run into tens of thousands of dollars. How could you possibly support the cost?'

'I can afford it, Dr. Packer. I can probably fund the first six months from next month's income,' I told him.

He looked at me, a trace of a smile still on his face. 'Jonas, I understand you didn't need the teaching stipend or the housing allowance. But supporting yourself is a far cry from funding a research project that will cost thousands of dollars a month.'

'With all due respect, Dr. Packer, my monthly income probably greatly exceeds your annual salary.'

Dr. Packer was visibly shaken. 'I guess if the committee finds the proposal acceptable, funding won't be an issue,' he stammered. 'I didn't know your family was wealthy.'

'Dr. Packer, I just want you to understand project costs won't be an issue if the school cannot provide funding. I don't want to wash out of my PhD over events beyond my control and through no fault of mine. Obviously, I'd prefer not to spend my own money,' I told him. 'Please keep my offer to provide funding to yourself unless you're told that the research would be approved but for a lack of funds.'

'Okay, Jonas. But think hard about this. It could be far costlier than you think,' he told me.

'Trust me, I can afford it,' I assured him.

With that, I left his office and made my way home. Feeling better than I had in a while. When I got to the house, Paulette told me she had taken a message for me. The note said to call the head of the Physics Department at my earliest opportunity on Monday. I knew then that I'd soon learn how I fared in DC, though it wouldn't be for a few more days. I wondered if my advisor already knew but hadn't felt free to inform me. Or didn't want to give me the bad news.

Gwen wanted to go out that night. She'd spent the last couple of weeks buried in work that the end of a semester always brought. When I asked what she had in mind, she suggested dinner and a movie. We decided it would be Mexican and a drive-in. Mike offered to tend the twins, freeing Paulette for the night. She was out of the house almost before we accepted Mike's offer.

When we returned home, Mike was reading in the living room with the radio playing softly. She told us she had allowed the twins to stay up later than usual, not putting them down for the night until they started to get cranky.

I went into the kitchen and found a bottle of wine and three glasses. We adjourned to the balcony and talked quietly while sitting together on our wicker couch. After a glass of wine, Gwen started to get affectionate. She put her head on my shoulder and softly stroked my thigh. Mike curled up with her head on my other shoulder, opened some buttons on my shirt, and put her hand on my chest.

It wasn't long before I was feeling the effects of the attention being lavished on me. I caressed Gwen's auburn curls and massaged the back of Mike's neck. Before long we were all aroused. Clothing came off slowly, in stages. Gwen ended up being the first one completely naked, Mike was right behind her. Gwen got a little carried away when she took off my shoes. One went over the railing and down onto the patio.

Once we were all undressed, Gwen went behind the couch and turned my head toward her. She kissed me softly, licking my lips and using her tongue to tease the tip of my tongue. Mike watched dreamily while rubbing my now exposed thigh and occasionally sliding her hand up and down my cock with a feathery light touch.

Gwen broke the kiss and pressed a hard nipple to my lips. I sucked at it hungrily, but gently. Gwen pulled my head to her breast with both hands, letting out a long, slow breath. Mike moved down my chest and began kissing my thighs, staying away from my erect cock, but for an occasional warm breath as she moved about. I continued to massage her neck and rub her back softly as she teased me.

Gwen pulled her nipple from between my lips. It was reddish-brown, contracted into a small oval topped by a hard, round ball. She pressed her other nipple to my lips. I sucked it in with as much enthusiasm as I lavished on the first nipple. I could feel Gwen's arm moving as she played with herself.

Mike had slipped from the couch and sat straddling my foot. While she continued to kiss my thighs and breathe heavily near my cock, she rubbed herself against my instep. I could feel her heat and the growing dampness between her legs.

Gwen pulled her nipple from my lips and came around the couch. She pulled Mike off me and moved the ottoman closer to the couch. Together they guided my feet onto the ottoman and then pulled me down so that I was slouched against the back of the couch rather than sitting upright. Gwen straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock, facing away from me. My cockhead spilt her lips and slid easily into her. I drew in a deep breath and held it, hoping I wouldn't go off immediately.

Once my cock had completely disappeared within her, Gwen stopped and sighed softly. Mike spread my knees apart and slipped into the space between the couch and the ottoman. I knew what she had in mind, and I knew she wouldn't disappoint. I felt a hot, wet tongue on my sac. Gwen's breath came in a halting wheeze as Mike rapidly flicked her tongue on my cock and Gwen's clit as she followed Gwen's upward motion.

I wouldn't last more than another minute if I allowed this to continue. I lifted Gwen off me. Mike took me between her lips without hesitation. I pushed her head off my cock and looked into the faces of two slightly annoyed women.

'Let's go to bed,' I suggested as I tried to disentangle myself from them. I managed to get up and took their hands to lead them through the open doors into the bedroom.

Once we were in bed, I tried to take the lead. Gwen and Mike were side by side facing each other. I watched briefly as they caressed each other while waiting for me. I took a moment to retrieve some condoms from the nightstand drawer. I didn't want to repeat what had happened the last time we were together.

When I joined them in bed, they turned their attention to me. I wanted the focus to be on them. I got on my hands and knees and began kissing their inner thighs, first one, then the other. As I kissed and nibbled on the soft skin, they turned their attention back to each other. They exchanged heated kisses, massaged each other's muscles, and traded soft caresses.

I worked my way up their inner thighs, I heard soft sighs and the occasional caught breath when I did something unexpectedly pleasurable. I arrived at the juncture of Gwen's legs first. I spread her labia and blew softly on her clitoris before lightly grazing my tongue on the sensitive little mass of nerve endings. I ran the fingers of a hand through Mike's pubic hair, caressing the skin beneath it and gently pulling the hairs.

Slow, deep breaths reached my ears as I teased. Mike rolled over and got on her knees. With both hands free now, I spread Gwen's labia and kissed her sex. I ran my tongue along her slit, pausing at her entrance to savor her taste. Mike knelt at Gwen's side and softly caressed Gwen's breasts. She leaned into a kiss, then moved from Gwen's mouth to her cheek, down her neck, to her upper chest. Mike planted soft kisses randomly around Gwen's breasts. From my vantage point between Gwen's legs, I watched as her nipples hardened into extended little towers.

I moved my hands to Gwen's inner thighs, spreading them to give me better access. My tongue gently probed at Gwen's opening, but I avoided pushing into her. I licked all around, occasionally flicking my tongue against her clit. I heard Gwen draw in a deep breath. I looked up again and saw Mike had her lips encircling a nipple.

I flicked my tongue down Gwen's clit then plunged it into her. Her hips twisted involuntarily. A small flow of vaginal fluid seeped from her, wetting her labia and my lips. I began lightly swiping my tongue back and forth across Gwen's clit. Her breaths came in short bursts, punctuated by soft groans. As her breaths came faster, I increased the pace of my tongue but not the pressure.

I looked up again. Mike was still suckling a nipple and teasing the other between her fingers, twisting and stretching the darkened peak. An arm was stretched out under her, the hand hidden between her legs. When Gwen drew in a deep breath, I plunged my tongue into her and caught her clit between my upper lip and tongue, sucking while I plunged my tongue in and out.

Gwen's legs straightened and clamped my head between them. Her leg muscles tightened in a spasm as she twisted her hips while my head was captured between her thighs. A flood escaped from her. Her orgasm sent her entire body into a thrashing mass. Her hips bucked and twisted. Her arms wrapped around Mike's head, pulling her face tightly to Gwen's breast.

I kept licking, probing, flicking my tongue, and sucking as Gwen's body shook and twisted through the spasms wracking her body. Finally, she pushed Mike off her and then grabbed my hair with both hands, desperately trying to get me to stop. I resisted, not wanting the sensations she was experiencing to end.

At last, Gwen cried out, 'Stop, Jonas! Please stop! I can't stand it! Please, please stop.'

I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue across it rapidly. Gwen's hips swiveled up into my mouth and her thrashing became so violent, I couldn't keep my mouth on her. When I lifted my head, Gwen rolled onto her side and covered her vagina with both hands. Her hips bucked back and forth, her breathing erratic and forced.

Mike watched with a smile as Gwen rode out the jolts pulsing through her. Gwen's body had several whole-body shudders with shivers between them as her orgasm abated. When her body finally seemed to settle down, she looked down at me with what I can only described as a smile of exhausted relief.

'Oh, god,' she groaned as she rolled onto her other side, facing Mike.

I turned my attention to Mike, who sat on her haunches. She had two fingers buried inside herself. Her other hand was busy, too, slowly rubbing her clit. Her eyes were open, watching us as we watched her.

Gwen and I moved as one. On our hands and knees, we each took one of Mike's nipples between our lips. Mine was a shrunken brown oval, topped by a little ball that was as hard as a pebble. I trailed a hand down Mike's abdomen and under her hand. While Mike's fingers moved in and out, I teased her clit with a fingertip. Gwen and I kept sucking, nibbling, and licking Mike's nipples until we felt her hips start to buck. She was fast approaching an orgasm.

I released her nipple. Gwen's lips remained attached to Mike's breast. Gwen's cheeks were concave from the suction being applied. Mike was breathing heavily. She looked at me in desperation. I took one of the condom packs and tore it open. Mike's eyes opened wide as she watched me tear the foil packet.

As I covered my bone-hard cock, Gwen pushed Mike onto her back, releasing the nipple captured between her lips. I positioned myself between Mike's legs and guided my cock toward her. I took my cock in hand and slid it up and down her slit. Her breath caught when the head of my cock passed over her clit. Gwen took hold of my cock and repeated what I had just done. Mike exhaled hard when Gwen pushed the head my cock along Mike's slit.

Gwen felt my cock catch at Mike's entry point and pulled me forward, guiding me in. The head of my cock penetrated her easily. As I slid in, Gwen released her hold and spread Mike's lips apart with two fingers of one hand and grazed a finger from her other hand on Mike's clit. I pushed myself into Mike slowly, savoring her warmth.

I lifted Mike's hips off the bed and held her tightly to me. Gwen took a moment to slip a pillow under her, then returned her attention to pleasuring Mike. Mike moaned softly as I withdrew and then pushed back in. Gwen put her head on Mike's belly, directing her hot breath at the point where Mike and I were joined. I increased the pace of my strokes. Mike let out a little grunt each time I pushed all the way in and mewed softly as I withdrew.

Gwen increased her stimulation of Mike's clit, her fingers moving rapidly. Each time I pushed in, I felt back of Gwen's fingers brush across my skin and catch in my pubic hair. Mike began to rotate her hips upward to meet my cock as I pushed into her. I held her hips tightly to keep her from migrating toward the top of the bed as I pushed into her.

Mike's deep, ragged breathing told me she was getting close to an orgasm. I redoubled my efforts, driving into her forcefully. Each time my cock entered her, she emitted a grunt mixed with a soft, high-pitched sigh as breath escaped her lungs. Her upper chest was flushed. I could feel her moisture flow down my sac as vaginal fluids seeped out each time I withdrew my cock.

I began to feel like my own peak was fast approaching. I kept pushing into Mike hard and fast. Her breasts bounced each time my hips slammed into hers. The headboard banged against the wall with each forward thrust. Gwen sat alongside Mike, watching intently as I fucked our lover and friend. One hand squeezed a breast and pinched its nipple while the other worked two fingers in and out of her sex. Her fingers glistened with the moisture lubricating her vaginal passage.

Mike began bouncing her hips up and down, trying to increase the force of my thrusts. She was taking rapid, shallow breaths, still grunting each time I drove into her. Mike's upper body stiffened suddenly. Her legs wrapped around me, her heels pressing against my back in a futile attempt to pull me farther into her. She grimaced, her features contorted as she climaxed. Her hips began pumping rapidly. I felt her vaginal walls contract around my cock. Her head came up off the bed, her eyes opened wide as her piercing cry threatened to destroy my hearing.

I tried to drive into her again, but the force of her thrashing caused my cock to pop out of her and knocked me back onto my butt. Mike groaned 'No!' loudly as I fell back. Gwen abandoned her self-administered stimulation and dove face first into Mike's groin. Gwen's tongue slid along Mike's clit and plunged into her. Gwen wrapped her arms around Mike's hips and held on tight. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked hard. Mike's face turned bright red, her mouth open in a silent scream.

I was close to my own release and desperate to complete it. I moved behind Gwen and guided my cock into her. Gwen produced a muffled cry as she continued to suck Mike's clit. I stroked in and out as rapidly as I could. Mike's hips writhed violently as her climax grew in intensity. Gwen's upper body was being moved around so much as she held onto Mike that it was difficult to keep my cock in Gwen.

I pushed in one last time and just held on, keeping my cock buried in my wife as she shook. As Mike's orgasm descended, the forceful motion of her hips became little jerks and shudders as Gwen continued working her tongue around Mike's pleasure center. I resumed fucking my wife now that she wasn't being shaken about like she was riding an unbroken horse. Each forward thrust produced a vibration in Gwen's throat, which generated another jolt in Mike's body. When Gwen started swiveling her hips up and down, I knew she was ready again.

A few more forceful thrusts sent her over the edge again. As her body twitched and jerked each time I pushed into her, the involuntary contractions of her vaginal walls pushed me to the point where I could no longer hold back. I slammed into Gwen one last time and kept myself buried inside her as my cock erupted, pumping out ejaculate as my nervous system sent spasms of pleasure from my sac up my cock and my spine. My shoulders shivered as jet after jet sent shocks through my body.

When I fell back onto my haunches, Gwen fell forward in exhaustion. Mike was still breathing heavily. Both women were unable to do any more than enjoy the sensations and try to regain control of their respiratory systems. I was drained of energy and struggled to stay upright.

Eventually, we composed ourselves enough to function. Gwen stripped the condom from my cock and dropped it on the floor. In the morning, I found it on the bed's sideboard. We soon fell asleep. The night seemed to pass in a just a few minutes. But seven hours had passed before I heard the twins making noises that indicated they were awake, ready to start their day. Gwen got out of bed with a spring in her step, pulled on a robe and disappeared in the direction of their bedrooms. I put my head back down and fell back to sleep with Mike's breasts pressed against my back.

I was about to leave the house to go to campus a few days later when the phone rang. Paulette answered, politely reciting the household and her name. After a moment, she looked my way and told me the call was for me. The woman on the phone told me Dr. Bennett, the head of the Physics Department would be in his office for the next few hours and that I should stop in at my earliest opportunity. Gwen was sitting at the dining room table, pecking at her typewriter, making last minute edits to a paper. I told her I was going to Dr. Bennett's office and kissed the top of her head. She barely noted my presence. I was at the front door when she yelled 'Good luck!'

It had been three weeks since I left DC. I had struggled to maintain my sanity as I awaited my fate. The short walk to campus felt like it had taken hours when I finally arrived at Dr. Bennett's office. I entered the outer office and was barely acknowledged by his secretary, a sour-faced woman that long ago convinced me she had no sense of humor. She nodded in the direction of a chair and told me Dr. Bennett would be with me shortly. I sat and waited. Impatiently fidgeting in my seat.

She looked at me in exasperation several times. My obvious nervousness must have bothered her. Just when I thought I might scream in frustration, Dr. Bennett's door opened. He was looking at a sheath of papers in his hand. He didn't look up but motioned for me to come in. He seemed almost oblivious to my presence when he pointed at a chair, which I took as an instruction to sit. He sat behind his desk and continued to read for a few minutes. When he tossed the papers on his desk, he turned his attention to me.

'Dr. Packer and I discussed your proposal and presented it to the committee. Unfortunately, Dr. Casey told me that a candidate at MIT has been working on the same thing for over a year now.'

I was crushed, but also a bit confused. Why was Dr. Bennett telling me about the committee's decision instead of my advisor?

He changed the subject, asking my opinion of two undergrads whom had worked for me and applied for admission to the doctoral program. One, man a bit too difficult to get along with, was a good candidate. I liked the other applicant and we worked well together, but I didn't think he possessed the academic rigor or math skills required for success. He told me that most of the admissions committee held the same opinion.