Going Home - New Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back into my office, put away my documentation and locked it in the cabinet. It was still early in the project. My refusal to become involved had forced the Pentagon to postpone beginning work. It started in earnest only after I was at Officer Candidate School. The other officers knew the project goals for their assigned projects. The enlisted personnel knew bits and pieces. I was certain many of them would eventually know more than the Pentagon preferred, but that was unavoidable. If the people working on the three separate projects were going remain in the dark about the other two projects, additional steps would be needed to keep the three teams from being aware of other work. I needed to talk to Duren. He controlled funding. I needed his approval before I could spend a nickel. The building would have to be subdivided to separate the project teams. I wasn't a security expert, but even I could see additional security protocols were needed. There had to be some cross pollination, but it had to be limited to the most senior personnel and controlled.

I was energized to be going home that second day. It was early enough that I could have dinner and spend some time with my children. Not to mention Gwen and Michelle. I called home before leaving. Michelle answered the phone. I told her I was leaving directly for home.

Each leg was encased in a twin the moment I came through the door. Michelle was right behind them, cradling Elizabeth in her arms. I got a quick peck from Michelle and took a moment to nuzzle Elizabeth. I snuggled in close for a second but retreated quickly from the pungent aroma of a dirty diaper.

Michelle laughed at my reaction. 'You didn't give me a chance to warn you!'

I waved the air. 'I'll visit with her she's changed.' Michelle turned to go upstairs grinning. I stiff legged my way out to the kitchen with Sara and Seth holding on tight and giggling. Gwen gave me a hug and kiss then extricated Seth from my leg. I picked up Sara and the four of us group hugged.

'You're home at a decent hour,' Gwen said. 'Dinner will be ready shortly. But I want to talk for a minute first.'

When Michelle came back down, she took over in the kitchen while Gwen and I went out to the patio. The twins ran off into the yard together.

'It's become obvious to me that I'm not going back to school,' Gwen began. I started to disagree, but she shook her head. 'I don't want to anymore. I've got other priorities. But I still want to do something beyond keeping house and raising children.' She grinned for a second, 'And seeing if Michelle and I can screw you until you're a worn out, useless old man.'

'What can I do to help, Gwen?' I asked.

'Michelle wants to work, too. We're going to need domestic help. Will that become a security problem for you at JPL?' Gwen asked.

'I'll work it out. I'm still pissed off about Paulette. I'll see if she's interested in returning. If she is, I'll do everything I can to help her come back. In the meantime, see if you can find someone. Even if Paulette returns, we'll keep whoever you find. What is it you want to do?'

Gwen smiled but didn't say anything for a moment. 'I was working on a painting in the back yard in early November when Jane arrived to play with the twins. When she saw what I was doing, she asked if I could take a break and show her my other work again. She went through it all and pulled out a dozen of my paintings and asked if she could show them to someone. I asked why and she said she thought someone she knew might find them interesting.'

I knew then that Gwen was going to start taking her hobby seriously. I liked the idea, but said nothing, waiting for her to continue.

'She didn't say anything about them again until just before Christmas. She asked if I would consider selling any of them. I couldn't believe anyone would want them. She asked about several specifically and wanted a price. At first I said if was a friend, I'd give away one or two. But she insisted on a price. I'm not my father. I don't know anything about pricing art, so I gave her prices ranging from fifty to one hundred dollars.

Jane came by three days later and picked me up. She insisted I had to go with her. I didn't even know she was coming. Michelle was out with Elizabeth at a doctor appointment. I still had to shower and get dressed. She got the kids ready to go. She took me to an art gallery and introduced me to the owner. Then she left with Seth and Sara to get ice cream. The gallery owner took me to his office and began asking questions about what other paintings I had. As you know, I've got some here, but most are still at Dad's studio. He wanted to see them. All of them. I told him I'd see what I could do. Most were in Massachusetts. He said if I had someone to show the shipper where they were, he'd arrange shipment.

I told him many of them weren't any good. He just waved at me like he didn't believe me or didn't care. When Jane returned, he gave me an envelope and told me he sold nine of the twelve paintings and he was negotiating to sell two more. Jonas, there was a check for twelve thousand three hundred dollars in the envelope. Remember the photo of the Douglas squirrel playing with the Douglas fir pinecones? I painted that. It sold for over two thousand dollars. He sold the other two paintings, too. That was another three thousand dollars, Jonas.'

'What are you going to do?' I asked. I was excited for her. Gwen's enthusiasm was contagious.

'I didn't want to talk about all this until you were home for a while. I missed you so much I didn't care about anything but having you home. But I do care about painting, sketching, and photography. Can we convert the loft over the garage into a studio?'

I thought about it for a minute. The loft above the four-car garage was already a caretakers residence. The garage was shaded on the south and east sides. Installing skylights wouldn't provide the light Gwen would want. Converting it to a studio was counterproductive. The guest cottage was also not suitable.

'I think the loft would be a good place for the help to live. Let's leave it as living quarters. Why don't we build a studio out beyond the garden? The light will be better, won't it?'

'Can we? I can pay for the studio, Jonas. I haven't spent the money. It's in the bank,' Gwen said excitedly.

I could easily pay for it. Gwen knew that. She also knew I wouldn't hesitate to spend the money. But I knew it was important to Gwen to do this on her own. 'Okay,' I told her. 'If you need help with anything, just ask. We'll pay for the new living space out of the household account.'

Gwen got up, held my cheeks in her hands, kissed me on the forehead and, without another word, went into the kitchen to help finish preparing dinner.

After dinner, I held Elizabeth while I read to the twins. After reading two Dr. Seuss books and some Mother Goose rhymes, I took the twins up and got them ready for bed. Michelle took Elizabeth, fed, and changed her for bed. Elizabeth was asleep shortly after she was fed, a little after eight. She'd sleep until about two. The twins didn't want to go to bed but didn't put up much of a fuss. After I put them in bed, I went to the bathroom. By the time I checked Seth and Sara again, they were both asleep.

Gwen and Michelle were on the patio when I came down. I went outside, gave both a kiss and told them I was going to do some reading. I was on the couch, listening to the radio in the living room and reading the most recent edition of The American Journal of Physics. I still had some hope of eventually landing a position with a university physics department. I wanted to stay on top of developments both in the field and in the teaching of physics to college students. Gwen plopped down next to me and leaned against me. Michelle snuck behind me and draped herself over me from behind the couch.

I set the journal down. I wasn't going to be able to concentrate on it now, even if had wanted to. And I didn't. Gwen and I had been together most nights since getting home. Michelle had left me to Gwen at first. We had to make an extra effort to get Michelle to join us. Approaching me of her own volition and expressing interest was a good sign.

'You fell asleep on Gwen two nights in a row,' Michelle whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. 'You're not going to disappoint her again, are you? If you're going to fall asleep again, Gwen and I might decide we don't need you tonight after all,' she whispered teasingly.

Gwen was smiling coyly. The thought that Gwen and Michelle might get together without me was a little exciting. Gwen had told me that they often slept together while I was away but there had been no sex. I didn't doubt her but in some ways it was disappointing. They didn't hesitate to please each other while I was with them. And I knew Michelle had always loved Gwen. I'd grown so accepting of their affection for each other that I felt bad that they hadn't taken pleasure in each other's arms while I was away.

I reached behind me and stoked Michelle's hair with one hand while caressing Gwen's cheek with the other. Michelle's teasing comment gave me a moment of inspiration. 'That's not such a bad idea,' I whispered. 'Maybe the two of you should get together without me.'

I could tell the thought excited Michelle. Gwen's jaw dropped for a moment but then she smiled. Gwen got up and took Michelle's hand. 'C'mon, Mike,' Gwen said. 'Let's go upstairs. I doubt Jonas will be able to hold out long while he thinks about what we'll be doing without him.'

Michelle looked like she couldn't have been more pleased. I knew the thought of having Gwen to herself, even if only for a little while, excited her. In all honesty, it excited me, too. Gwen didn't look in the least upset. I'm sure she knew this was just a new wrinkle. That I wasn't spurning her. I didn't worry she'd lose her desire for me if she indulged some of Michelle's fantasies. Maybe even some fantasies of her own.

Gwen was right, of course. I couldn't stay away long. When I got to the top of the stairs, I collected the trail of clothing leading to our bedroom. When I got closer, the muffled sounds of sex, sounds I heard from them before, confirmed that they had taken up my challenge. When I entered the room, Gwen was propped up on pillows at the headboard. Michelle was on her knees. Her face and shoulders were buried between Gwen's legs. Gwen held Michelle's head in her hands. Her eyes were closed. Her face wearing a familiar mask. A face lost in pleasure.

I couldn't yet see what Michelle was doing with her tongue and lips but it easy to imagine while I stripped down. Michelle had her hands busy between her own legs. I caught glimpses of the fingers of one hand rubbing her clit. Two fingers of her other hand were moving in and out of her vagina.

I approached quietly. Both were lost in the excitement of their moment, unaware of my presence as I approached the bed. Gwen groaned loudly, then shuddered through what I recognized as her first orgasm of the night. Michelle was probably only a moment or so behind her. I saw the telltale signs. The movement of the fingers moving in and out of herself had sped up. When the muscles in her upper legs and buttocks were trembling, almost vibrating, I knew she was just about there.

I leaned forward and kissed the back of Michelle's neck at the same time I ran my hand lightly up the inside of her thigh, my fingers barely touching her. Michelle's back arched, she pushed her fingers in deep and held them in place, moaned loudly into Gwen's groin and began bucking her hips up and down, probably involuntarily. The vibration from Michelle's moans set Gwen off again. Her eyes opened wide, her shoulders shook, she grunted and held Michelle's head tightly, her own hips writhing.

Michelle fell sideways. Both their chests heaved through the last throes of orgasm, eyes closed, bodies trembling. Gwen was the first to open her eyes, but she wasn't looking in my direction. She was smiling affectionately at Michelle on her back between Gwen's legs, her head resting on Gwen's thigh. I don't think Gwen even saw me at first.

Michelle opened her eyes, still almost gasping. She smiled up at me. 'I was already close,' she said between breaths. 'When I felt your fingers trail up my thigh? My god, I thought I was going to explode.'

Gwen smiled at me. 'You decided to join us?' she asked. 'What makes you think we need you?' she added, her smile growing wider.

'I don't know. Want me go back downstairs?' I asked, starting to turn for the door. There was no way I was going anywhere. But I wasn't above a little teasing of my own.

I never saw the pillow coming. Gwen had pulled it out and threw it at me while I had my head turned. Michelle was laughing. Michelle sat up and slid up next to Gwen, sliding her arm behind arm around Gwen and resting her head back against the headboard. Both tried to look like they didn't want me there. I knew better.

I started to join them in bed, But Gwen moved to block me. 'Uh-uh,' she said. She turned away from me and caressed Michelle's face. I watched, fascinated, as the hand slid down Michelle's body. It lingered at Michelle's breasts. Michelle's nipples were already hard. I watched the areolae shrink further and the nipples become even more peaked. Gwen leaned forward and took the hardened nipple between her lips. Michelle cooed softly and tangled her fingers in Gwen's curls, pulling her head tighter to her breast.

Gwen knelt between Michelle's legs, resting on her haunches. She trailed her tongue from Michelle's breast down her abdomen and lingered at her navel. She nibbled gently for a moment then shimmied lower on the bed. I watched as she pursed her lips and blew softly at Michelle's mound. Michelle's back arched as I watched her pubic hair ripple and her entire body turn to gooseflesh. Gwen gently spread her open and stuck her tongue out, barely touching Michelle's sensitive bud. Michelle groaned loudly, pulled Gwen's head forward, and rolled her hips up off the bed.

Michelle released Gwen's head once Gwen began licking, teasing, and tonguing Michelle. Her hands massaged her breasts, pinched, and rolled the nipples. Elizabeth was being bottle-fed so Michelle's breasts had already returned to their prenatal size and were no longer leaking milk. It wasn't taking Gwen long to get Michelle primed for another explosive release. Michelle was taking short breaths, almost wheezing. Her body was tense. When Michelle's legs began to shake, Gwen motioned for me to join them.

Michelle was completely lost, conscious only of the sensations stimulating her pleasure centers. When Gwen felt me climb onto the bed, she crawled up Michelle's body, straddling Michelle's hips. Gwen held Michelle's face between her hands and kissed her hard. Michelle groaned in protest. Michelle's hips were shaking in frustration. Begging for some relief.

I took up the space vacated by Gwen and positioned myself between Michelle's upraised thighs. I'd been hard since I began imagining what I'd find when I came upstairs. When I rubbed the head of my erection along the open gap between Michelle's labia majora, her entire body jerked. I saw Gwen's head come up and her body shimmy further up Michele's torso. When I slid my erection into her, she gasped and pivoted her hips up to meet my first slow, gentle thrust.

Gwen was whispering something to Michelle, so quietly I heard only bits and pieces of soft hisses. Not what she was saying to our lover. I went slowly despite the obvious signs Michelle desired a faster pace. When Michelle's hips began rapidly pivoting up to meet my slow, gentle thrusts, Gwen slid lower again, just far enough to keep Michelle from effectively moving her hips. I had to lean heavily against Gwen to stay engaged with Michelle.

'Oh, let him fuck me!' Michelle gasped. 'Let Jonas fuck me faster, Gwen. Please, please, please?'

I could sense, but not see the grin on Gwen's face as she shook her head no. It was something of a surprise when Michelle, voiced her desperation with a single word, 'Bitch!' followed by a nearly unrestrained wail. Gwen held Michelle tightly as she struggled to stay upright against the weight of my chest. When Gwen's hands slipped off Michelle's shoulders onto the mattress, she gave up trying to hold Michelle's hips still.

Gwen slid up Michelle's torso until she was at the headboard. She carefully maneuvered her lower body past Michelle's shoulders and held on to the headboard for balance. I smiled, knowing that she understood that Michelle would seek a little revenge for denying Michelle's request a few moments earlier.

I was still slowly sliding in and out of Michelle. She was having none of it. 'Jonas, stop playing and fuck me,' she begged. She said something else but I had no idea what it was. It was too muffled to discern. She had wrapped her arms around Gwen's hips and lifted her head into Gwen's groin. Gwen gasped.

I pushed into Michelle harder. If Michelle wanted to be fucked, I could accommodate her. I lifted her hips and began rapidly thrusting into her. Michelle began moaning immediately. She was keyed up from Gwen's ministrations. Gwen's nerves and synapses were still energized, too. I watched my wife's torso shudder and her arms shake. The vibration from Michelle's moans was almost too much to bear.

The combination of Michelle's hips driving up at me and my rapid thrusts set Michelle off quickly. I'm glad Gwen was sitting on Michelle's face, because Michelle's muffled scream was loud enough that I feared she might wake Seth up. His room was right across the hall from ours. Gwen's torso shook, her hips involuntarily rocked back and forth, and head rested on her forearms on top of the headboard.

Gwen's hips stopped rocking and pressed down hard on Michelle's face. Michelle's hips slammed up into me, her legs wrapped around me and her heels dug into my back. I stopped slamming into Michelle's hips, keeping myself buried inside her while she shook. Vaginal spasms rippled along my length, squeezing my cock.

Gwen fell sideways and backwards, coming to rest alongside Michelle. Michelle rolled onto her side and curled up into a fetal position, a hand covering her mons. I slipped out of her. My wet, hard cock popped straight up with so much force the vaginal fluids coating my length and the tip struck me in the face. Gwen starting giggling when saw me flinch in surprise.

I was hard and ready to participate when Gwen motioned for me to join them. But excited as I was, I was far behind them. I grasped my wet shaft and began stoking slowly, hoping Gwen would recover quickly. Michelle's fluids allowed my hand to slip along my slick length smoothly.

After catching her breath, Gwen found the strength to turn around and roll onto her back with her legs spread. A glance from her told me what she wanted. I stopped stroking myself and pulled her hips to me, positioning her legs under my torso. I grasped her waist and pushed into her slowly.

Gwen drew in a deep breath and sighed as I entered her. 'Hurry, Jonas, fuck me hard,' she whispered. The third or fourth time I slammed into her, Gwen's body stiffened and shook. Then relaxed. Gwen groaned breathlessly, 'That feels so good, Jonas. Don't stop. Make me cum again! Please make me cum again!'

I picked up the pace. I tried to increase my pace in addition to the force behind my thrusts. Gwen grunted each time my hips slammed into her buttocks. Her body stiffened and shook every few strokes. Gwen kept a hand over her mouth to muffle the groans that got louder each time her torso stiffened. Michelle rolled onto her side facing Gwen. While I drove my stiff member into Gwen as fast and hard as I could, Michelle whispered softly into Gwen's ear.

The force of my thrusts rippled through Gwen's breasts. Her moans grew louder slowly despite her attempt to muffle them. Her chest was heaving as she drew deep breaths. My wife's face began to turn pink. The color spread to her neck and chest. These were signs I knew heralded an explosive orgasm. My body was beginning to overheat but I didn't care. The slick, warm sensations enveloping my length overrode any discomfort. Gwen's face was the picture of bliss. Michelle continued to whisper softly into Gwen's ear. Caressing the opposite cheek.