Going on the Game

Story Info
Innocent young wife is persuaded to prostitute herself.
3.7k words
4.39
108.7k
194
13

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 8 p.m. and had not long finished raining when we arrived at the run-down industrial estate that we had selected for me to spend an evening as a lady of the night. The bright overhead street lights were reflecting drearily off the puddles and blackened cobbles as we drove up, passing a few of the regular working girls already out plying their trade, and yet again I wondered how I found myself in this situation.

I suppose my story really began many months before. I had known when I married Liam, my husband of 5 years, that he had something of a fascination with the subject of prostitution. When I first became aware of his interest, I had been concerned that he harboured secret desires to have sex with other women but he always reassured me that his interest was more theoretical than practical. He knew every movie there was on the topic, anytime there was a documentary about it on television he insisted on watching it and he had numerous books and articles on the subject. His obsession also impacted on our sex life on more than one occasion especially when he wanted me to dress up as a working girl and role play for him. Initially, I baulked at this suggestion but over time I gave in and, I have to admit, found myself enjoying the little game we played.

As with all things our occasional distraction changed and developed over time, I would buy specific items to wear and surprise my husband, I tried to take on different personas when we played, sometimes being a high-class escort and other times a cheap street girl. But it was when Liam suggested that we went outdoors to enact our storyline that things really began to transform and my narrative truly started. Despite my uncertainty, and after quite a bit of persuasion, I agreed to my husband's suggestion and found myself dressing up on a Saturday evening to go out and let him pick me up on a street corner.

Just to set the picture I'm not an unattractive girl, although I am only 5' 3" tall, fairly slender with small breasts, I have a 34A-23-34 figure, and nice legs or so my husband says. My hair is straight, highlighted blonde, hanging down past my shoulders in addition to which I have blue eyes and a cute little nose. It was just after 9 o'clock when I came down from the bedroom dressed for my husband in a very short wraparound red plaid kilt which didn't even manage to cover the tops of the black stockings I was wearing. A little black crop top, high heeled ankle boots and a wrist full of bangles completed my outfit. I had left my hair down and applied my make-up quite heavily emphasising my blue eyes with long false lashes and rather a lot of mascara.

Liam did a little research and chose the location for playing out his fantasy, a rather run-down industrial estate about a half an hour's drive from our house that had a reputation as a bit of a red-light area. The site had fallen into dis-repair over the years with several of the units now unoccupied and boarded up while a lot of the others were only operating during the day between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. It was only around the entrance to the estate where the few remaining full-time businesses were located, near to the small café on the corner.

We pulled over, a short distance from the real working-girls, and I slipped out of our car to wait while my husband drove off around the block. The plan was simple, Liam would do a quick circuit and come back in a few minutes, pulling over to pick me up while I acted out the role of a cheap street prostitute.

I watched him drive away, the red lights disappearing around the corner leaving me alone on the darkened street, my stomach in knots as I waited nervously for him to return, knowing that to anyone seeing me there I was just another one of the girls looking for business. So, when I saw him turn the corner on his way back to me a few minutes later, I breathed a sigh of relief and prepared myself to play the role he wanted me to, as our car pulled in at the kerbside.

"Hi honey, looking for a good time?" I asked tartly, leaning in the open window and allowing my top to gape open, after strutting up to the vehicle.

"Sure. How much?" came back a reply. I looked up sharply, the voice alerting me to the fact that the person addressing me wasn't my husband.

"Oh, I ... errr ... ummm ... n..n..no sorry!" I stumbled back a few steps, panic stricken, almost falling over on my high heels.

"Aww c'mon cutie, don't be like that." The driver called out to me.

I stepped back again, moving further away from the stranger, my heart pounding as I looked frantically around me to see our car parked at the corner, my husband obviously watching the scene unfolding. The driver of the strange car, obviously deciding I wasn't worth the effort, gave up and shouted an obscenity at me as he put his car into gear and drive away leaving Liam to pick me up. No sooner had he stopped alongside me than I had yanked the door open and almost leapt bodily into the passenger seat.

"Oh my god. I thought he was you." I blurted out breathlessly, "I asked him if he wanted a good time.".

"I saw you. God, it was such a turn on imagining, even just for a moment or two that you really were a prostitute." I was stunned, it turned out that my husband had witnessed the whole thing, finding the vision of me approaching a stranger, albeit mistakenly, and propositioning him incredibly arousing.

I sat in our car, part of me totally shocked by what he had just said to me but, much to my surprise, another side of me was excited by the thought of being viewed as a real working girl, not just by Liam but also by the stranger who had tried to pick me up. This revelation completely bemused me and I silently let myself absorb the feeling only partly listening as my husband continued to prattle on beside me about how thrilling the whole thing had been for him. Over the next few minutes I processed my reaction to everything that had happened, as he drove, talking incessantly beside me, telling me how much he had wanted me to get in the car, how aroused it had made him imagining me letting a complete stranger pay me for sex. The more I thought about it and what he was saying the more I realised just how stimulating the whole thing had been for me as well. I could feel the dampness between my legs as my heart thumped so hard against my rib's I was sure he would hear it.

"Is that what you want? You really want me to prostitute myself?" I finally spoke, turning to face him.

Liam stopped talking, staring silently ahead at the road, while I waited patiently for his answer.

"Is that what you want? I'll do it if you really want me to." I continued after several moment's, breaking the awkward silence that had descended between us.

He didn't respond immediately, just pulled the car to the side of the road and parked before turning to look at me. For a few second's we simply stared at each other, me waiting for him to speak while he made up his mind what to say.

"Yes. Yes, I want you to be a prostitute. To let a total stranger pick you up and pay you for sex." His voice was barely more than a whisper when he finally spoke.

I could tell from the tone of his voice he was worried about my reaction so I quickly repeated my acquiescence to his request, wanting to re-assure him that I wasn't about to divorce him. With some sort of basic agreement reached we continued our drive home in silence, the pair of us totally immersed with our own individual thoughts.

During the next few days, we discussed the experience over and over again, both of us agreeing to be honest with each other about our thoughts and feelings. It still took a little prompting but eventually I convinced Liam to open up completely and reveal his darkest desires to me. Most of what he told me I already knew, either because of things that he had said previously or because I had made an educated guess based on what he had revealed to me. However, what did surprise me was his confession that he had always wanted to be married to a 'working girl' ever since he had become fascinated by them.

I still had doubts about what I was agreeing to but despite this I knew it was something I had to do, not just for my husband but also for myself. The prospect of selling myself on a street corner had become something of an obsession with me, a fixation I couldn't get out of my mind and I told him so. With all of our secrets on the table we looked at each other expectantly, each of us waiting for the other to make the suggestion.

"So, how are we going to make it happen?" I eventually asked, saying what we were both thinking.

"Are you sure you want to?" he looked at me questioningly, "You know there's no way we can go back if we do this.".

"I know." I nodded, quietly agreeing with my husband.

"And what about after?" again I got a searching look from him.

"After?" now it was my turn to look puzzled.

"What if I want more. Want you to do it again?" his probing suddenly became clear to me and I paused considering my answer.

"I honestly don't know" was all I could say, "I guess it all depends on what happens and how I feel afterwards. I may hate myself or I might not. I really don't know.".

And with that, for better or worse, our decision was made. Everything else just fell into place once we had agreed to go ahead; we would go back to the same place, my outfit would be the same, the only thing we really had to choose was the date, which was how I found myself sitting in our car on that Friday evening wondering yet again how I got into this situation.

I was jerked out of my reverie by the car stopping and Liam announcing we had arrived. He had pulled over into a side road, parking in the shadows, just opposite my 'pitch' on the main road in front of a small derelict factory unit.

"You'll need these" he handed me several small packets.

"Condoms?" stating the obvious I stared at the handful of foil wrapped prophylactics he had given me.

He grinned, "Yeah, no self-respecting working-girl would go bareback".

"How many .... You ... You don't expect me to use them all?" I stumbled over my words.

"Twelve and just use as many as you want" came back the reply.

We hadn't really discussed the number of customers I might have during my time on the street and it came as something of a shock to be suddenly presented with the reality of it in the form of a dozen contraceptives. For a moment or two I sat staring forwards, out of the windscreen, contemplating what I was about to go and do then, my insides in knots, I climbed out and, nervously, crossed the street to take up my pitch for the evening.

Waiting at the road side I alternated between standing on the edge of the pavement and pacing back and forth for about twenty yards, my short skirt flicking up to reveal my stocking tops and the heels on my boots clicking loudly on the pavement and echoing in the quiet night air as I swayed along on my 3" heels. A few cars passed by me as I waited, most of them slowing as they went by, leaving my heart pounding and my stomach tight as I watched each one carefully, trying not to look obvious but knowing that my outfit made it totally apparent as to why I was there. One small black car went around the block a couple of times, the driver looking me over every time he drove by, before, on his third pass-by, he finally pulled in alongside me.

Swallowing hard I took a deep breath and glanced back at my husband sitting in our car parked in the semi-darkness as casually as I could, feeling like I was about to be sick as I crossed to the open passenger window and, potentially, my first customer.

"Hi, are you looking for some fun honey?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could leaning over a little to let him look down my top.

"How much?" came the expected response from the driver.

"£40 for full sex, £25 for oral", I leant a little further into the car to answer, fully aware that if anyone had been behind standing me they would have had a perfect view as my short skirt rode up leaving the tops of my stockings and scantily covered arse completely on display.

He looked me over for a moment, a definite look of lust in his eyes.

"Yeah, forty is fine. Get in." he grunted accepting my price and leaning over to unlock the passenger door. I almost panicked at this point but, somehow, I managed to control my body and found myself climbing into a stranger's car, a working girl about to be paid for sex.

I settled into the passenger seat, fastening my seat-belt, my tiny skirt riding high up my thighs exposing not just the dark bands at the top of my hose but also an inch or two of pale flesh above them. He looked down at my legs with a grin and then, turning his attention to the road, pulled away from the kerb as I directed him to drive around and park at the rear of the deserted building I had been standing in front of.

"It's ok we can use the spot the other girls use" he stated, ignoring my advice and accelerating along the road.

Immediately I began to feel a sense of anxiety. Had I just got into a car with a maniac? Was I about to be raped or even murdered? Would my husband be able to follow us? I tried to suppress these feelings of alarm as best I could as he drove, barely registering when he told me his name was Alan and answering briefly when he asked mine and wanting to know if I was a new girl here.

"Sara, my name's Sara" I lied not wanting to give him my real name, "and yeah it's my first night here. Thought I try somewhere new, see how business was.".

"Well Sara you'll probably be a busy girl then. Glad I got here early" he laughed and I began to wonder just how busy he meant

Within a minute or so he turned into a large dark open space that was half full of articulated trailers waiting to be loaded or collected and parked up between two or them. Switching the engine off he turned to me and I began to relax a little, releasing my seat belt, as he pulled out his wallet to extract two twenty-pound notes to pay me the £40 I had asked for. My hands were trembling as I took it, shoving it into my shoulder bag, extracting one of the condoms in return. As I handed him the foil packet, I finally took a moment to look at him properly, something I had avoided doing up till now.

Sizing my first customer up I guessed him to be around twice my age and he looked like he was a travelling salesman of some sort, his paunch suggesting he was a good stone or more overweight, probably from spending too much time driving and not enough exercising. Judging from his slightly rumpled appearance I presumed he had come here straight from work before going home or checking in to whatever hotel he was booked at.

"So, what's with the rings?" he lifted up my left hand, his question jerking me back to the present moment, "You actually married?".

"Yes. Yes, I am" I answered honestly.

"Wow!" his exclamation made me jump, "And does he know you're a whore?"

"Mmhmm!" I nodded, ignoring his insulting remark, "He knows what I do."

"Fucking hell, that's so fucking hot." He leered at me, "I'm gonna get to fuck someone else's wife."

His coarse comments bizarrely settled me down and without waiting to be asked I reached across to undo his seatbelt before moving onto the front of his trousers, my slim eager fingers quickly opening his zipper and freeing his cock before wrapping themselves around it.

"Oh fuck. That's a good girl," he groaned as I pumped his cock slowly, feeling it harden in my small fist.

Alan's dick was pretty average, probably around 6 or 7 inches in length with quite a thick girth and he let me wank him for a couple of minutes, groaning softly with pleasure at my ministrations, before telling me to lay back. Obediently I tilted my seat flat, reaching up under my skirt to slide my panties down my stockinged thighs as I watched him roll the rubber sheath onto his erection, before laying back and placing my left booted foot against the corner of the dashboard. He mounted me quickly, scrambling across from his seat and lowering himself between my open thighs as I pressed my right foot up against the steering column, wedging my legs apart with my short little skirt rucked up around my waist as his weight pressed me down.

"Oh god it's going to happen. He's going to fuck me" The thought went through my mind as the tip of his shaft nudged between my pussy lips, opening me up and making me gasp momentarily before he drove his prick all the way up inside me.

"Unhhhhhhh!" I grunted loudly, his length spearing me and stretching my hot little slit open.

"Ahhh fuck!" Almost at the same moment Alan's breath rasped against my cheek, his belly crushing the air from my lungs as he filled me.

He immediately settled into a slow steady rhythm, his hard cock sliding back and forth between my puffy labia and sending waves of delight rippling through my body as he thrust into me taking his pleasure. Gasping, I arched upwards pushing my hips up to meet his strokes, clenching my vaginal muscles around his hard shaft as he fucked me, plump pussy lips tightly encircling his length, cushioning every thrust and making the experience even more pleasurable for him. The car must have been rocking on its suspension for several minutes as Alan pounded his cock up into my cunt, gasping and grunting with the effort of fucking me, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh God. Oh Fuck. Aaaahhhhhh!.....Ahhh!......Unghhhhhhh!" Biting my lower lip, I closed my eyes, trying to stifle the moan of satisfaction that escaped my lips, as I came hard on Alan's prick. My body writhing under him as his broad arse rose and fell, pumping frantically away between my stocking clad thighs. My very obvious orgasm seemed to spur him on and his thrusts became even harder, punctuated with his panting and groaning, and all I could do was take it, my pussy squelching as he fucked me relentlessly until finally, he came.

"Ah ...... Take it, fucking take it ...... Yesssssssssssssssss!" His body shuddered and jerked as he drove his length deep into me one last time, exhaling loudly, his cock pulsing inside me as he emptied his balls. My thighs gripped against him as he climaxed, my pussy rippling around his throbbing length.

Done, he slumped onto me, panting breathlessly, his weight pinning me to the seat as he recovered, his cock slowly softening inside me. All I could do was lay there and wait until he was able to push himself up and clamber off me. With some difficulty we extricated ourselves from one another and he climbed back into the driver's seat so that I was finally able to sit up and sort myself out, tucking my panties in my pocket and smoothing down my skirt.

"That was fucking great, one of the best fucks I've had off one of you girls" he commented as carelessly tossed the used rubber out of the car window before zipping himself up.

"You're welcome" I replied trying to sound unconcerned despite the fluttering in my stomach.

Once we had tidied ourselves up Alan took me back on my place on the street and let me out of the car, telling me he hoped he would see me again before he drove away leaving me standing alone in the gloom of the streetlights. As I watched his tail lights fade into the distance my mind went back to my husband sitting across the street and I wondered what he must have been thinking when I had driven away with my first customer. I waited until Alan had driven out of sight before nervously hurrying across to our car to explain to Liam everything that had happened.

"And now?" my husband raised the question as I finished relating my experience to him.

"Now!" I smiled back at him, "I have a few condoms left so I think I should go and use some of them, don't you?".

Without waiting for his answer, I slipped out of our car and, heels clicking on the tarmac, I took up my position across the street again...

12