Going on the Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avoiding everyone's eyes I just sat, drinking my coffee and staring at the table, when one of the men stood up noisily and came over to me. I looked up as he approached me, immediately noticing his imposing figure. I guessed him to be around mid-thirties, 6' 6" tall and weighing at least 240lbs, although he certainly wasn't fat.

"You working sweetheart?" his gruff voice and a magnificent bushy beard certainly matched my first impressions of him.

"Will be when I've finished my coffee hon." I answered impulsively, my attraction to him taking me by surprise, "You looking for some fun?"

"How much?" the familiar question came back at me.

"£25 for a blow job and £40 for a fuck." it was starting to roll easily off my tongue.

"I don't have a car or anything. Is that a problem?" he suddenly sounded nervous.

"I'm sure we can find somewhere private enough." I smiled to reassure him and drank down the last of my coffee.

"Shall we go?" I stood up, taking my punter's arm and headed towards the exit with him.

Without looking I knew every eye in the place was on us as we left the warmth of the café and stepped into the night. Once outside I steered him to the left and further into the darkness of the trading estate.

"You have a name hon?" I enquired as we walked.

"Chris, you?" he was back to the gruff manner he had had to start with.

"Sara." it seemed less of a lie now and more of being just a simple alias.

We descended back into an easy silence just as we reached the first of the abandoned and derelict properties. There were several alleyways between them and I steered Chris into one of these.

I stopped as we stepped into the alley, out of sight of the street "Shall we sort out the money first?"

Counting out the £40 from his wallet Chris handed it to me, not looking me in the eyes, as he did. In return I gave him one of the contraceptives that I had in my bag, tucking the money away. The financial aspect completed I squatted down before him, without waiting to be told, looking up at him as my fingers reached for his belt and zipper, unfastening the grubby jeans he had on. Working them loose, I tugged his pants and his shorts down his thighs so his cock sprang free from its confines.

"Jesus Christ!" I couldn't help but exclaim out loud when I saw the size of his manhood.

The thing jutting out at me certainly corresponded to the man towering above me, it had to be the biggest dick I had ever seen and it was only half hard. Gingerly I slid my hand around its massive girth, feeling its warmth as I began to stroke it, my fingers barely able to manage two-thirds of its circumference.

"Fucking hell, its enormous!" I breathed as the shaft swelled and my eyes widened in response.

Chris didn't answer, just grinned down at me, watching as I wrapped both hands around his cock to massage it properly. Wanking the hard length, I lowered my mouth towards it letting my tongue flick across the tip while my blue eyes looked up into his. Then having coated the crown with my spit I stretched my lips as wide as they would go could and eased his cockhead between them.

"Mmmmnnnngghhmmmmmmmm!" enveloping the tip of his prick with my mouth I managed take the first four inches in before I had to stop, my moans almost completely muffled the swollen dick stretching my lips into a wide O.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" he threw his head back, groaning with pleasure as my hands pumped along his throbbing shaft, caressing it firmly as I sucked hungrily on the head.

His enjoyment of my ministrations was obvious from the sounds he was making and I began to worry that anyone walking by might feel the need to investigate their source.

Despite my concerns about being discovered I could feel the wetness forming on my slit, the taste and feel of the massive organ arousing my base instincts. Although I wasn't sure my willing little pussy would be able to accommodate his size.

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Chris pulled me upright, his erection slipping out of my mouth, as he groaned "I need to fuck you now."

Wiping the back of my hand across my lips I waited as he ripped the foil wrapper open and, with some difficulty, rolled the latex sheath onto his huge prick.

"How do you want me?" I asked fearfully, still wondering if I could actually get all of him inside me.

"Like this." he lifted me, his hands under my bum, rucking my skirt up around my waist as he positioned his cockhead at my wet entrance.

"Oh shit!" I clung to him feeling the swollen crown nudge between my labia and into my entrance.

My arms encircled his neck while my stockinged legs were hooked over his muscular arms, as he began to enter me properly. The colossal cock slid slowly inside me, stretching my tight pussy open, forcing it wider than it had ever been before as it struggled to accommodate his engorged shaft. I tilted my head back moaning with delight as he slowly worked the entire length deep inside me.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, it's fucking huge!" sitting impaled on his shaft I gasped in delight as the last inch or two slid in.

He manhandled me like I was a feather, holding me under my arse and, literally pumping me up and down on his manhood, driving his thick rod up into me again and again. I was being fucked mercilessly by this man and I was loving every second of it.

I closed my eyes and hung on to him, letting him use my cunt as he wanted. The plump pink lips of my vulva wrapped around his immense girth, caressing his hardness as he speared me with it. My head rested against his broad shoulder as he jerked me up and down, driving his staff into me at will.

"Yes, yes... Oh fuck.... I'm gonna....." I started to gasp, feeling the pleasure building rapidly in my core.

"Do it, cum for me!" he urged increasing the rate of his thrusts.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I shuddered, screeching, my arms wrapping firmly around his neck while my stockinged thighs clamped tight around his body, as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

Chris was ploughing me hard now, his cock like a piston hammering up into my dripping cunt, as I writhed and squirmed against him, a second bigger climax already forming in the pit of my belly.

"Ungh.... Unhhh.... Shit... Shit!" he grunted, heaving up into my stretched and soaking fuck hole one final time as he exploded into the condom.

"Yessssssssssssssssssss!" I squealed, cumming again, my pussy clamping tight around his pulsing organ as my whole body convulsed.

I couldn't let go of him for some time after that, not until my body stopped shaking and my breathing went back to normal. Eventually, after allowing me to recover, he lifted me off his dick, letting his flaccid shaft slip out of me, and setting me back on my feet. I waited as he disposed of the rubber, noting the enormous amount of semen contained in the bulb, and pulled up his jeans.

"That was incredible. I've never had one of you girls fuck me like that before." he complimented me.

"My pleasure hon." giggling, I felt myself blush.

Decent again we made our way from the alley onto the street before saying a brief goodbye and I turned away starting to head back to my patch and my meeting with Roger. The encounter with Chris had driven the whole reason for being here this evening, and my associated concerns about it, out of my mind for a while. Now they all came flooding back to me as I walked past the other two girls waiting for business and I began to feel apprehensive again.

Wondering what the rest of the evening would bring I arrived on my stretch of pavement and waited for my lecherous headteacher to arrive.


12