Going the Extra 'Miles'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" he screamed. "I'm gonna nut dude!"

I saw his balls draw up as he continued to bounce on me and I shot my load into the rubber! I moaned as the second shot of my cum was met by his ass squeezing my cock as he started to shoot his own load. White, almost steaming, nut shot out of his big brown cock head. He continued bouncing on my emptying cock as he emptied his own nut sac. His white cum covered my chest hair. It was thick and coated my chest hair. He looked down as he continued dumping his sperm on to me. His squeezing ass pushed my cock out of his hole as he rose up.

"Fuck me!" he said as he collapsed on the bed next to me breathing heavily.

"I think I just did" I replied. We both chuckled.

My cock laid on my thigh, rubber filled with cum. I looked over and his cock was shrinking but still had white Miles' juice leaking out of it. I reached over and squeezed it, mesmerized by the thickness it remained while not fully hard. I admit, I was envious.

"I think we need to clean up, well, at least I do" I said with a smile.

We both cleaned up and got dressed.

"That was awesome! I wanted to do that since the first day I saw you but didn't know you'd have a dick like that, or the skills!" he said.

"I'm glad you delivered my chair" I said ironically.

"Me too. Say, what are you doing when I get back from Tampa?" he asked.

"Not sure, what do you suggest?"

"Was thinking we could try this again, but maybe, I could fuck you?" he said sheepishly.

"You read my mind Miles!" I said. "Text me when you get back and we'll go from there" I suggested.

This past Friday was two weeks since this first experience with Miles. And boy, do I have a story about what happened after the text I received from Miles this past Thursday!

12