Going to a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured out to shift slightly and get better pressure on my pleasure spot. It made the pain from my ass a little worse, but that was a small price to pay. Endorphins coursed through my body as he used me. I grabbed fistfuls of sheets and bit down on the pillow, but never thought of asking him to stop. I needed this. Each touch against my spot, each stab into my young body, brought me closer to a climax. I could feel it building, sense it feeding off the pain and arousal. I opened up more to him and he began to go a little faster. Deep inside me it was building, then it exploded. Suddenly, I came and came hard. Round after round of sticky semen shot from my cock and into a delightful mess on me and the sheets.

He wasn't done yet and did not even slow when I came. He grabbed a handful of hair and gave a deep, hard thrust that took my breath away. A few more like that and I could feel him filling me with his cum. It was like a bolt of electricity shooting out from his cock to the rest of my body. I could feel it hit my softening, spent cock; while another bolt travelled up my spine to my brain.

We both lay panting, me pinned beneath his weight on a pool of my own jizz.

"You know you're mine now, don't you?" he asked.

I thought he was being rhetorical, and just nodded. All I could think about was the cock still buried in my aching ass.

"Say it," he commanded.

There was something irresistible in the way he said it. I was preparing a nice sounds good without actually tying me down to meaning anything answer, when my voice spoke on its own.

"I am yours," I heard myself saying, "yours to own and command."

Something seemed to click into place when I said it, like a lock closing. Even though, I had not intended to say it, I knew that I truly believed it.

What had he done to me?

"Sleep," he said.

Spent and well fucked, I closed my eyes and was fast asleep.

----------------

12