Going to the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
This is what happens after just 2 trips "to the beach"
5.6k words
4.55
10.9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

This part can probably stand alone, but it would make more sense if you read Part 1 first!


So, now that the girls were back from "the beach", I was about to have my "brains fucked out"! I would never have imagined this just a few days ago. Here's what happened.

Lana and Hanna looked at each other and then at me. Lana spoke up first.

"Well then, Eric, you need to go have a seat on the couch. I'll get us those drinks. Then we'll let you in on the next part of your reward."

"OKAAAY! I'm liking this already."

"We can see that!", said Hanna as she sat down right beside me, with her eyes glued to my now swelling crotch and that same sultry look on her face. Lana looked over, smiled and licked her lips. She brought over our drinks, handed one to Hanna while still looking at my swelling pants, then sat down on the other side of me.

We chatted for a bit, all three of us trying to act "normal" in the very-not-normal situation. I have no recollection of what we talked about. But it must've only taken us about 10 minutes to finish our drinks. Hanna said, "I think we should all do a shot and then get this party started!"

With that, she and Lana got up and went toward the bar. I started to follow when they turned and said, in unison, "Ah, ah, ah, mister!" So, Lana poured 3 generous shots and handed 2 to Hanna, who brought me mine and said, "Here's to a great evening!" With which, we all downed our shots in one big gulp.

We all kind of had that bug-eyed, choking look as the Bourbon burned it's way down the backs of our throats. Lana was the first to regain her composure and said, "It's time for us to start a little 'show' for you. I planned this part since I know a bit about some of your fantasies. When it's over, Hanna will tell you what she planned next."

As you can imagine, my cock was about to tear its way out of my boxers and slacks. I just swallowed and said, "OK. I hope you two don't kill me. Somehow that doesn't really seem all that bad, for sure!"

Hanna and Lana, both still standing near me on the couch, placed their cocktail glasses on the end table and turned to face me. They moved over, right in front of me, one on each side of my knees. Then they twisted a bit, and Lana reached out and brushed the hair from Hanna's face, then slid her hand behind the younger girl's head and pulled her in for a kiss. My God! That the hottest thing I had ever seen. I groaned out loud.

They broke off their kiss and kind of smiled at me. Then their hands started roaming all over each other's scantily clad bodies. Lana knew this was one of my favorite kinds of porn scenes, and she was reenacting it for me!

I started to stand up and join in, but Lana just reached over and gave me a gentle shove back onto the sofa. Who was I to object?! The kissing and caressing were HOT AS HELL! They continued, and after a few minutes had passed, they kind of pulled back a little, looked each other in the eye, nodded very slightly, and began to unbutton each other's shirt. Hanna slid Lana's shirt down her arms and completely off.

Even though I'd seen them many times before, her bare tits looked fucking amazing. I was mesmerized (wait, I'm supposed to be the hypnotist!) Then it was Lana's turn. She ever so slowly lowered Hanna's shirt down her arms until it finally slid to the floor. There in front of me were the most beautiful, naked, perky breasts on the entire planet. I'm not sure if this was heaven or hell, just looking at them.

Then it got even more interesting—they began to play with each other's boobs. I don't know if either of them had any prior experience with girls, but they both sure seemed to know what they were doing based upon the little mewing sounds they were both making. I was going to have to investigate that, for sure. Then Lana bent over at the waist and took Hanna's rock-hard right nipple in her mouth and began to suck and gently nibble on it. That's when they both began moaning outright.

I let out a bit of moan, too, when I saw Lana's daisy dukes pull up into her snatch. I could see her bare pussy lips on either side of the darkening fabric. I started to rub my crotch as I stared at the super-erotic scene before me.

That's when Hanna opened her eyes and once again scolded me "No sir, that's not for you to do. We will take care of that when the time...finally...CUMS!" and grinned at her play on words. Then she let out a big moan, as Lana had swapped to the left nipple and was gently pulling the right. She swapped back and forth a few times, increasing the intensity just a little each time. By this time, Hanna was almost growling, and I swear I could see her hips pumping under her short skirt.

Hanna gently pushed Lana away, cupped Lana's C-cups in her hands, and helped her stand up straight. She used her thumbs to massage Lana's already hard nipples before leaning over and repeating Lana's performance. As she moved back and forth, Lana started to moan and talk. "Oh god, honey, that feels great!" "Harder, please!" "Eric, I don't think I can take much more of this!" Then she got very quiet and shuddered where she stood. I was pretty sure she just came!

"Oh my god, Hanna, you just made me cum from playing with my tits! I may just be in love with you, TOO!" and after a minute to get her mind working again, "Eric, don't worry about losing me, but you will DEFINITELY need to find out how she did that!"

There I was sitting on the couch, with a hard-on the size of a giant cucumber and the hardness of a diamond, watching my wife cum from a gorgeous woman sucking her tits. How could it get any better than this? I was about to find out.

"I need to repay you, too, now, Hanna," said Lana as she reached over and began to tug Lana's short, plaid skirt down over her shapely hips and long legs. "I think I have a really good idea how." And with that, she got down on her knees and pulled Lana's exquisite-looking and super-wet pussy right to her waiting lips. I couldn't see all the details, but from the sounds and expressions Hanna was making, I'm guessing that Lana's talented tongue was wriggling around her clit and into her pussy.

And there I was, still a spectator. In just a few short minutes, Hanna began to breathe faster and faster, then her legs began to shake, and finally she let out a long, low groan and started to collapse backwards. Lana turned her a bit and directed her down onto the couch, right beside me.

"That was so incredibly HOT, Lana. I think you are going to need to do that again sometime—SOON!" gasped Hanna as she continued to twitch and squirm slightly. Now that both girls were naked (except for their shoes), I was hoping that they'd involve me in some of the action. They looked at each other with a new and different kind of expression.

Lana sat down on the other side of me and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Man, was it sexy tasting Hanna's pussy on Lana's lips and tongue. It was so overwhelming and erotic that I almost forgot about Hanna being there until I felt her hands stroking my neck and the back of my head. I pulled Lana across me and directed her freshly glazed lips to Hanna's waiting mouth. They went at it with about the same level of intensity as Lana and I had.

Hanna pulled free and said, "Lana, it is so fucking hot, tasting myself on your lips and feeling the tongue that was just in my pussy in my mouth—but to be honest, I NEED some cock REAL SOON!"

"I know where we can get some...", replied Lana, and they both turned and looked me right in the face and began to kiss me with a level of passion I didn't know was possible. As soon as one tongue left my mouth, the other entered. When there was no tongue in my mouth, I was treated to an ultra-close-up view of two beautiful women, making out like two sex-crazed nymphs. I was in both ecstasy and agony at the same time.

Hanna finally pushed them apart and said, "Lana, this poor boy is the one that we are supposed to be rewarding; I think we should do just that!"

Lana replied, "You're right, young lady, we should! Stand up, Stud!" and I did. They both stood on either side of me, between the couch and the oversize ottoman. Lana turned me to face Hanna, reached around my chest, and began unbuttoning my shirt, slowly and deliberately. She leaned into my back and whispered in my ear, "Now, I'm going to show our young friend, here, what she's about to get."

She finally finished the buttons and pulled my shirt back and down, revealing my average-looking chest to Hanna. Hanna reached forward and delicately traced lines and circles all over my torso, spending a lot of time on my nipples. Meanwhile, Lana was working on my belt and pants button. While she did this, Hanna leaned in and began to kiss me again. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock and barely coherent due to blood being diverted to my prick. When Hanna heard the zipper pull down, she broke off our kiss and looked down. Lana ever-so-slowly pulled down my pants to reveal that I wasn't wearing any underwear. My rock-hard cock sprung free and bobbed up and down in front of me, almost touching Hanna's smooth, flat tummy.

After I stepped out of my pants, Hanna looked past me to Lana and said, "May I...?"

She replied, "That's kind of the idea—or at least one of them—go ahead!"

With that, Hanna put her impeccably manicured hands on my chest and lightly trailed them slowly down toward my bobbing prick. I must've let out a sigh or something, as both women chuckled, but Hanna's hands continued their journey toward my throbbing erection. Just before she reached the base of my prick, she stopped and looked me straight in the eye. As she slid her hands over my prick, she studied my expression intently. When she reached the head, she wrapped them around my manhood and used one thumb to spread the copious pre-cum around the head while the other began an agonizingly soft, slow stroking motion. I can't tell you how long this went on because I was on sensory overload. Lana stood behind me, licking my neck and ears and stroking my back and chest, while Hanna slowly stroked my cock.

Lana grabbed my head and turned it so that she could grind her lips into mine. I could taste the sweet flavor of Hanna's juices still on her lips. I felt Hanna let go of my prick, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her drop to her knees. Oh god, this was really going to happen! She leaned in and began to lick my cockhead like it was the best ice cream cone she'd ever had. She licked slowly, savoring each new drop of pre-cum. Then she slowly pushed my throbbing head between her lips. This was incredible, but then she plunged her head all the way down on my cock till her nose was up against my pelvis and her chin banged into my swollen balls. I almost shot my wad right then. I have no idea how I held off, but I did. She then began to bob her head all the way up and down my prick. Just as she felt me tense up, she slid me out of her mouth, gripped the base of my shaft hard, and stopped me from cumming. She did this at least three times—oh, that was simply divine agony. She then asked, "Lana, do you think he's ready?"

Lana removed her tongue from my mouth and said, "I think he just may be. Are you ready to cum, Eric? Do you want to shoot your sperm into our new best friend's mouth? Or, do you want to shoot it straight down her throat? I'll let you two work that out."

And with that, Hanna went to work in earnest. I hadn't noticed, since my face was glued to Lana's lips, that Hanna was not only sucking me, but she had one hand on Lana's pussy and the other on her own. She began rapidly plunging her head down my shaft while frigging both Lana's and her own clit. It only took about a minute, and I knew I was going to blow. I was about to say something when Lana started shaking and holding onto me with a death grip. I knew she was cumming and cumming hard! Moments later, Hanna plunged down to my base, held it there, and let out a giant muffled moan when she came. The exquisite vibrations from that set me off, too. I nearly blacked out as I came from all the stimulation. After I spurted about 3 times, Hanna pulled off my cock and directed the remaining 2 or 3 smaller spurts onto her tongue and lips, still moaning and flicking her button. I think she was still at it with Lana's clit, too, but I was too far gone to be sure. I figured it out in about 2 minutes, when they both began screaming out their next orgasms.

When everyone was done, Hanna got up and kind of made a triangle of the three of us and began to French kiss Lana and share my load with her. They both then turned and began to kiss me, sharing it between the three of us. Lana had never done that with me before, and neither had any of my previous girlfriends. It was so erotic, and the taste and feeling of it weren't bad. When we all had our fill, we plopped back down on the couch. I told the girls, "I need a glass of water—fluid loss, ya' know," and started to get up. They both giggled and pushed me back down, then got up to go get us all some water.

They were gone for a couple of minutes, and I started to get curious about what was going on. I got up and went to the kitchen door and saw Lana, with her back to me, sitting on the edge of the island. I couldn't see Hanna anywhere, but I had a pretty good idea where she might be. That was confirmed when Lana moved her hands from behind her to in front and said, "Oh yeah, right there!" It was obvious she was holding Hanna's head in just the right spot. I walked around the island and behind Hanna. She was bent over at the waist with three fingers of one hand buried in Lana's snatch, and her mouth latched onto Lana's clit. Lana's eyes were closed and her head thrown back, so she didn't see me. Hanna was, of course, oblivious, as her head was buried in Lana's crotch.

I was at full staff again and decided that it was probably OK if I took advantage of the situation. So, I did. I got as close as I could to Hanna; her pussy was opened up and dripping wet. So, I grabbed my now rock-hard shaft in one hand and lined up as well as I could. I placed my other hand on Hanna's hip and thrust my dick into her, as far as it would go. It slid all the way into her hot, tight, velvety, wet pussy until my pelvis rested against her firm, beautiful ass.

She lifted her head, let out a low, cat-like purr, looked over her shoulder, and said, "I guess we got a little distracted in here. Go ahead and let me have it! Any way you want to." When Hanna had stopped assaulting her clit, Lana had opened her eyes and gotten focused on what was going on.

She smiled at me and said, "Go ahead; do what you want. We are yours tonight." So, I did. I started to slowly back out of Hanna's slick hole. I stopped right before I pulled free.

She whimpered, "Please..."

I replied, "You get back to making Lana cum like she never has before, and I'll try to do the same for you."

Hanna dove right back into Lana's steaming pussy, and just like she did to me, just as she could feel Lana tensing up to cum, she'd stop, wait a few minutes, and then start again, slowly gaining speed until Lana was about to peak again, and repeat. Meanwhile, I gradually increased the speed and strength of stroking in and out of her fine pussy until I was pounding her for all she, or I, was worth. Right when she was about to cum, I pulled all the way out and left her humping the air.

She moaned, "Noooo. Fuck me till I cum!"

I told her, "Turnabout is fair play. You'll get to cum. When I'm ready." And I repeated the process. Luckily, I had just blown my load in the other room, so it was going to take me a while to cum. On about the third repeat of my pounding, I couldn't take it any more—I was going to explode again.

"I'm gonna cum... real soon." I warned Hanna. All I got back from them was a grunt from Hanna and a long, sexy moan from Lana, as that apparently sent her over the top. Her hips began buckling, her legs began shaking, and a constant flow of her creamy juice was coming out of her inflamed pussy.

Lana was lapping it all up, like a cat and milk. She pulled up long enough to say, "Cum inside me. I want to feel your hot jizz all up in my pussy!"

That's all it took. I pounded her like there was no tomorrow, and even if there was, who cared! Just as I tensed up, I felt the most amazing waves of contractions in her tunnel of love, causing me to shove my dick as far into her as I could. Finally, I began to cum and cum and cum. Where in the hell that came from, God only knows (or Satan?)!

When we were all finally spent, we kind of collapsed on the barstools and caught our breath. I finally made it over to the fridge and got some much-needed hydration. I got the girls some, too. We all sat in silence for a minute, just staring at the beads of water condensing on the sides of our water glasses.

Lana spoke up first with, "Wow! That was intense! I'm not sure I can take much more like that, but hell, if it kills me, I'll die a happy woman! Are you enjoying your thank-you gift, Eric? As if I need to ask!"

"You know it, girls. I never would have imagined this happening. And even if I had, it would have been tame compared to real life. Have you two done this sort of thing before?"

They both smiled at me, slowly turned and smiled at each other, and then turned back to me.

Lana said, "We may have watched a couple of porn movies in the last day or so to get ideas."

Hanna added, "Maybe even some from your browser history," with a wink toward Lana.

"You sneaky little bitches! I'm going to have to teach you both a lesson, I believe."

Lana replied, "Oh, we saw those porns, too. Some of them were pretty hot! I'm not sure how I'd feel being in that situation, but it was hot to watch."

Hanna chimed in, a bit sheepishly, "I think it could be pretty fun."

Lana and I looked at each other, then back to Hanna, who was actually blushing all over, even after what we'd just shared. I decided that we might have to check this out in a bit.

"You ladies have each had some pussy, but I've only had my dick in one. I think it's time we fix that injustice, don't you?"

They both nodded vigorously, with Lana chiming in, "I SURE do!"

"OK, I want you both to follow me to the bedroom." and I proceeded down the hall to our master bedroom. "Sit down on the edge of the bed. and close your eyes."

They did. I decided that I was going to play a bit of a master/slave game with Hanna since she seemed intrigued by the whole punishment thing. I had something in mind that I figured she would enjoy, too. I went over to Lana and whispered to her, "Go get five of my old ties; don't come out of the closet until I call you." Lana got up and headed to the master bath and into our closet. I reminded Hanna to keep her eyes closed and not to move until I told her to. I motioned for Lana to come back.

Lana returned with the ties and a smile. I took the widest tie from her, put it over Hanna's eyes, and tied it in the back. I then acted as if I were going to slap her face, and she didn't flinch, so I knew she couldn't see. I took the others from Lana and made a loop in each of them that could be quickly cinched up with one hand. I handed one to Lana, and I kept the others. I slipped it over my hand and onto my forearm. I motioned for Lana to do the same.

I told Hanna, "Reach out and hold our hands; I'll be here, just to your right, and Lana is beside you on your left. Lana and I each grabbed a hand and just held them while I spoke. "Since you were naughty and spied on my private computer, you will need to learn your lesson." And with that, I motioned for Lana to slide her tie onto Hanna's wrist when I counted to 3 with my fingers. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

As Hanna began to speak, I counted 1...2...3 with my fingers, and we both slid our loops onto Hanna's wrists. I grabbed both ties, cinched them up, and then pulled them around behind her back. It was so quick that she didn't have a chance to object. "Now that I have your attention, here's what's going to happen. Your punishment, and Lana's, for that matter, will be to have as many orgasms as you can stand. You will have to beg me to stop, and then I will consider it. If either of you absolutely want me to stop, just say Xylophone, and I'll stop. But then you will have to watch with NO TOUCHING while the other and I play for the rest of the evening. When I have agreed you both have had enough, we may stop."

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers
12