Going to the Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
My repayment continues (part 1 of ?)
5.6k words
4.93
5.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
71 Followers

This is part 4 of my story about how I began my journey as a hypnotist. It might make more sense to read the first three parts first, but I'll do my best to make this a good standalone story.


So, here we are, ready to go to lunch, then shopping. My wife Lana and her friend Hanna are dressed up sexy as hell, each with their own remote control vibrator in their pussies, and I have the app to control them. Now we have to decide where to eat. Mind you, I've already had a pretty good appetizer, eating each of their pussies.

"Great, let's decide where to go for lunch." I asked.

"How about that bar on the waterfront that overlooks the marina?" Lana offered.

"Yeah, it shouldn't be too busy right now, and I've heard the food there is really good." Hanna chimed in.

"Sounds like a plan, then. Hanna, do you want to drive since your car is parked behind ours?" I asked.

"Um. Okay. But mine is an old 'Boulevard Barge'. If you don't mind having all the tree-huggers flip you off, then sure."

I leaned over to Hanna and whispered, "Hanna, go to the beach." Then, I turned to Lana and said, "Lana, go to the beach." Then, to them both, "Hi girls, what are y'all up to?"

"Just chillin' at the beach. Wishing for a nice dick in my pussy." Lana replied.

"Yeah, enjoying the sun. Feelin' kinda' horny. Lana's right, a nice cock in my pussy would feel really good right now." Hanna added.

"Thank you for being honest with me. You will always answer my questions honestly, even when we are not at the beach. Hanna, put on your earbuds and listen to some music." After she had "put on the earbuds," I asked, "Hanna, can you hear me?" No reply. Good. "Lana, what do you want to happen today?"

"I'm not really sure. I'm kind of frightened, but excited at the same time. I like the idea of being naughty in public, but I'm not sure I can go through with it. I'm worried that we might get caught or recognized by one of the neighbors, or something."

"I understand. You trust me. You know that I won't let anything bad happen. You also know that after an afternoon of teasing, you and Hanna will be ready for the best sex of your lives. While we are out, you will be super-excited with just a tiny bit of fear. This will make you extra wet and horny. You will forget about your inhibitions and just go with your sexual feelings. If someone sees you doing something naughty, you will be embarrassed. But that embarrassment just makes you even hornier. You will not be able to orgasm unless I say, 'Lana, cum for me now.' or 'Girls, cum for me now.' When you hear me say those words, your pleasure will rapidly build until you cum like never before, no matter where we are or who we are with. You will enjoy everything we do today. You will remember it all in vivid detail. You will know that it's not a dream and that you are an extremely sexy and confidant woman. Every time you think of it, you will get extremely aroused. You will want to do something even more exciting the next time we are together with Lana. Are there any hard limits that you want to set?"

"Only a couple, I guess. I don't want to be recognized by our friends or neighbors, and I don't want to have sex with anyone but you and Hanna."

"Very good! I will certainly respect those limits. If you change your mind about either one when the time comes, just say, 'Let's do this' and I'll know you are OK with it." I replied. "Now, tell me what's going to happen today."

"We are going out to lunch and shop. You are going to control my pussy with your phone. I'll be very horny and do whatever you ask. I won't cum until you tell me to. I'll be embarrassed if I get caught, but that will just make me hornier. And I'll remember it all and want more." Lana said.

"Very good. Now put on your earbuds and listen to some music." After she had her imaginary buds on, I tapped Hanna on the shoulder. She removed her earbuds and waited for me to speak. "Hanna, remember that you always answer my questions honestly. How do you feel about what we are about to do?"

Hanna replied, "It really turns me on to think about you controlling my pussy in public. It's always been one of my fantasies to wear a toy out in public. Maybe even have an orgasm in public." Then she added, "Maybe even more than that one. But the fear of getting caught has always stopped me. I think having you and Lana there will make it a lot easier and way more fun."

"Good. You are right. Having me and Lana there will make it way sexier and way hotter. We are going to have lots of sexy fun today. You trust me fully. While we are out today, you will constantly be horny. Your inhibitions will evaporate. You will want to do whatever I suggest. But you cannot cum unless I say, 'Hanna, cum for me now.' or 'Girls, cum for me now.' When you hear me say those words, no matter where we are or who we are with, your pleasure will rapidly build until you have an explosive orgasm like you've never had before. It won't matter who we are with or where we are. You will remember everything that happens today in vivid detail. When you do, you will be very aroused and want even more excitement. You love the feeling of freedom and sexual power that it gives you. Now, are there any hard limits that I should know about?"

Hanna thought for a minute, then said, "I guess the only hard limit would be no pain, injury, or permanent markings. I think I'm up for almost anything else."

"Wow. That's great. You know we will have a great time today." I replied.

I tapped Lana on the shoulder, and she removed her earbuds. I said, "You two won't remember being at the beach this time, but you will remember all my instructions. We will pick up ourconversation, as if you never went to the beach. Lana and Hanna, go home." and I snapped my fingers.

"I can handle a few ugly looks. They'll just be jealous of me riding with two beauties." I continued our earlier conversation as the two ladies opened their eyes, as if nothing had happened.

We all chuckled at that and headed out to Hanna's car. She wasn't kidding about the Boulevard Barge; her ride was a 1970 Buick Electra 225 convertible. It was either immaculately maintained or had recently been restored. It was beautiful. The weather was perfect for the convertible, so before we got in, she put the top down. Now, we had to figure out the seating arrangements.

Hanna solved that problem when she said, "I'm driving, so I get to pick who sits where. Lana, you get the front passenger seat. Eric, you're between us."

I thought to myself, "Oh hell yeah, This will be perfect." I held open the door for Hanna to get in and was treated to a view of her legs that was hard to look away from. That is, until Lana cleared her throat. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry." I closed her door and headed around to the passenger side, opened the door, and slid to the middle. Lana followed, making sure she showed us both her naked, remote-controlled pussy in the process. We all got buckled up and headed out to "McAllens at the Marina".

It was normally about a 10-minute ride, but Hanna decided to take the longer route along the shore since it was such a beautiful day. That suited me just fine. I pulled out my phone and opened the vibrator app. I made sure both vibrators were synced and started them up at their slowest speed. Both ladies made the same little squeak, followed by a sultry sigh. I left them "turned on" to the lowest setting for a couple of minutes, then activated a very slow ramp-up program that came with the app. It took about 2 minutes to get to about one-third power, then about 10 seconds to go down about half that, then 2 minutes to half-power, then about 30 seconds back to low. Then it started over. As the toys started to increase in power, so did the girls' breathing. They both started squirming around just a little. I could see them both relax after about 2 minutes. Very shortly, both heads turned to look at me. I assumed the next ramp-up had begun.

"Keep your eyes on the road, young lady," I cautioned Hanna.

Lana reached over and began stroking my already-hard cock through my khakis. Hanna reached down and began to massage her pussy, over her clothes.

"Both hands on the wheel. Am I going to have to punish you when we get home?" I jokingly asked.

"Maybe..." was Hanna's sheepish reply.

As the four-minute, ten-second mark approached, both ladies were making not-so-quiet moaning sounds and squirming around in an attempt to get more stimulation on their twats. Then, the vibrations died down, returning to their lowest setting. And the cycle repeated. I wasn't sure if we'd get to the bar or if we'd die in a car accident before we got there. Just as the third cycle of the pattern was ending, we pulled up to an open parking spot right by the door. I stopped the pattern, and both women visibly sank back into their seats.

"I think maybe you two should take a minute and (doing air quotes) fix your hair before we go in." I offered.

Hanna made a show of fooling with her hair but was the first one out of the car. I swear I could smell her excitement when she stood. Lana finished composing herself and opened the door. She stood, but looked shaky for a second, and then said, "Come on, slow poke."

I got out and led them by the arm to the waitstand by the front door. A very attractive college-aged girl in a short black miniskirt and white v-neck top greeted us and asked, "Table for?"

"Three, please. Out on the deck, but in the shade, if possible." I repled.

She gave Hanna and Lana a bit of a side-glance, then smiled and said, "Sure, follow me." I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but it sure looked like she was exaggerating the swing of her hips as we made our way out to the deck. She seated us at a table under the shade of the large oak tree that the deck surrounded. The table was oriented so that one seat backed up to the oak, one faced it, and the other two seats each faced about half the other outdoor tables. I chose the one that backed up to the oak and motioned for Lana and Hanna to take the two beside me. The hostess then said, "My name is Aspen. If you need anything--anything at all--just let me know. Your server will be right with you." Then she winked at (me? Lana? Hanna? all of us? I don't' know).

After just a few moments, another equally attractive young lady approached our table and said, "Hi! My name is Krystal, and I'll be serving you today. Here are some menus for you. What can I start you off with? Some wine? A cocktail? Beer?"

I swear, maybe I just had sex on the brain, but it sure sounded like she emphasized the "cock" part of cocktail a bit more than necessary. I thought for a moment and said, "Don't y'all have some of those fun-named shooters?"

Krystal replied, "We sure do. We have Fuzzy Navels, Sex on the Beach, Slippery Nipples, and all those. But my two faves are Spread Her Legs and Blowjob. What can I get for you?"

I had to do it; I couldn't help myself. "I'd love to have a Blowjob."

Krystal, not missing a beat, said, "I'll see if I can make that happen."

Hanna spoke up next: "He's insatiable. I'd like to try a Spread Her Legs." And she licked her lips slowly and sensually. At just that moment, I started both vibes at about 20 percent power. Hanna let out a fairly loud "Mmmmm."

Lana asked in a very husky voice, "Mmm. Do you have a Creamy Pussy?"

Krystal actually looked a little flustered and blushed at this point and said, "I'll have to check." At which point, the three of us all turned and gave her the raised eyebrow look. "And see if we can do that drink. Y'all are going to be a fun table to wait on; I can tell already."

After Krystal left, I looked at both girls. They were staring off into space with dreamy, dilated eyes and very obvious erect nipples. I slowly lowered the vibrations back down to the minimum, then off. Lana and Hanna sighed and then looked at me.

Krystal returned with our drinks, handed Lana hers, and said, "I have a Creamy Pussy for you." She let her hand trail over Lana's after handing her the shot. "Spread Her Legs for You" as she handed Hanna her shot, then trailed her hand all the way up Hanna's arm. Then she turned to me and said, "I have a Blowjob for you, honey," and brushed my neck with her long nails, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Th. Th. Thanks, Krystal. Can you give us a few minutes, and then we'll be ready? To order" was about all I could muster at that point.

"Sure. I hope you enjoy your cock tails. Just flag me down when you are ready for another round or to order." With that, she winked at all of us and went back to her station.

"Are you girls very horny, uh, I mean, hungry?" I asked.

Hanna said, "I'm thinking maybe some appetizers and a drink or two, and I'll be ready for some serious shopping."

Lana added, "I was thinking the same thing. Or at least some of the same things!" and gave me "the look."

"OK, I'll get Krystal to come back for our order." I started up a pattern on the vibrators and then waved for Krystal to come. She nodded at me and held up a finger, as if to say, just a minute. The pattern I had the vibes on this time was more of a random pattern: short bursts of strong vibrations, long, slow ramps up and down, rapidfire high and low, but always going back to very minimal every so often. By the time Krystal got back to the table, the girls were kind of preoccupied and just starting to squirm a bit.

"You must be ready." Krystal said as she approached. She noticed the two sexy women with erect nipples squirming in their seats. Then she saw the app open on my phone, lying on the table. She looked at me, grinned, and said, "I think I know exactly what the two ladies want," and used her finger to drive the vibrations up to the max. She watched intently as my two gorgeous companions began to ever-so-slightly hump their chairs. Just before they came, she shut off the vibrations entirely. Both girls slumped down in their chairs and gave us both "the evil eye," but with a grin. "Yes, you are definitely ready. May I suggest the 'Orgasmic Nachos' and some good tequila?"

I said, "That sounds great!" and looked to Lana for confirmation. Her face was flushed, her eyes were still dilated, and her breathing was just about back to normal.

"Uh, yeah. She seems to know her stuff. That sounds perfect," was her response.

Hanna just said, "Either that or some more of this."

"I just want our customers to be satisfied and to cum here often. Yeah, I have one of the same toys. Have y'all ever done this before?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"Well, you are in for a treat, or maybe a little torture. Or maybe it's both. Enjoy. I'll have your food and some good tequila out here in just a few minutes." Then she headed off to the kitchen.

"This is turning out to be quite the lunch, wouldn't you say?" I asked.

"I'll say. If this is just the warm-up for shopping, shopping's going to be something surreal," said Lana.

Hanna added, "We may need to stop by here on the way out, too. Just sayin..."

I left the toys off while the girls composed themselves. I saw Krystal heading our way with a giant plate of nachos with the works, a bottle of Hornitos Reposado, and four shot glasses. I put the toys in synced manual mode. Krystal set the plate of nachos in the middle of the table, then placed a shot glass at all four places at the table.

She said, "I'm pouring, so I'm sharing. I checked with the boss (me), and it's ok for me to share." She held out the bottle as if to pour. Just as the girls lifted their glasses, I ran the vibrators at about 75% and left them there. Krystal had a bit of trouble hitting the trembling shot glasses, but managed to do so without spilling. I held out mine and hers, and she filled those, too.

I said "cheers," and we all drank the shots. Right as the girls were swallowing, I ran the toys up to 100%. Their eyes got big as they tried to swallow and moan without choking. They were mostly successful. As they finished swallowing, I pulsed the power down and back up a few times to a chorus of "mmmmm" and "ohhhhh". Then I stopped.

"I'll come back and check on you in a few minutes. Enjoy. Oh, and enjoy the food and drinks, too!" said Krystal as she headed back to the bar.

As we ate our nachos and had a few more shots, I randomly changed what the vibrators were doing. Both ladies were now a bit frazzled, but neither said to stop, either. As we were finishing up, I motioned for our check. Krystal arrived at the table empty-handed. I looked at her, and she said, "I don't know your story, but I do know that this is one of the hottest things I've watched in a while. The nachos and tequila are on me today. If you'd like, and I know I would, stop by after your shopping, and I'll pull out the good stuff, and we can celebrate your first public 'O's."

"Oh God, I hadn't even thought about that. That somebody might notice. Eric, I'm not sure I can do this." said Lana.

"Oh yes, you will, Missy," said Hanna. "I'm not calling this off at this point. I'm too hot and bothered to care. We'll definitely see you later, Krystal. Come on. Let's go shop!" With that, we were headed out the door.

We hopped in the car and drove the few blocks to the local mall. We found a decent parking spot, not too far from the main entrance. We piled out of the car and began our walk to the doors. As we crossed the main drive around the perimeter of the mall, I triggered the toys at about 50% and held them there for a few seconds. Hanna and Lana just about tripped over themselves at the sudden throbbing in their pussies. They stumbled up to and over the curb. The drivers who were waiting for us to cross just looked on, puzzled as to how two grown women tripped on nothing at the same time. I just held up my hands in the international "I dunno" signal.

As soon as we were safely out of the street, they turned to me and started to say something. That's when I triggered them at 75%. They both just kind of bent over a bit, with their mouths open, and groaned. "Better watch out that no one gets a free look-see, Lana." I reminded her of her choice to forgo panties. "Let's get inside and out of the hot sun," I said as I started toward the door. "Oh yeah, sorry," and I turned off the vibes.

They straightened up and headed for the door I was holding open. Once inside, I said, "There's a really nice shoe store up on the third level; let's start there," and headed to the escalator. I let them on first. I followed a few steps behind them. The view was good, but I bet anyone farther down or on the first floor had quite an impressive view of four long legs disappearing into a tiny patch of darkness beneath their skirts. About halfway up, I started the toys on low and just left them there. The ladies were beginning to get more used to the sensation of having something stimulate their pussies and clits without warning, but just barely. They both gripped the handrail a little more tightly than usual and appeared a bit shaky. I turned them off just as they reached the top. I didn't want an accident to ruin the rest of the day!

As we walked toward the shoe store (you know, the ones with the red soles), I randomly gave them a little buzz. When we reached the store, they both started oohing and ahhing over the shoes in the display windows. In the reflection, I could see EVERY man turn to look at the beautiful display, too. I don't think they noticed the shoes, though. There were also more than a few women. I could even see some of them lick their lips as they craned their necks.

I started into the store, so the girls followed me. They went right over to the highest stilettos and told the ravishing salesgirl their size. They both wore 7s. She went to the back while we sat down, Hanna to my left and Lana to my right. As soon as we were seated, I turned on the vibrations at about 30%. When she returned, she brought over one of those stools that every shoe store seems to have and daintily sat on it. She turned toward Hanna, who had to uncross her legs and present her with her small left foot. As the salesgirl slipped off Hanna's sandal, I upped the vibrations to about 50%.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
71 Followers
12