Going to the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy didn't notice immediately. She was already lost in the passion and excitement of the moment. She waited for his hard cock to claim her, she expected to feel his thrusts any second. When she opened her eyes and looked into his tortured face, she realized what had happened.

She pulled his body next to hers, turning in his arms to face him. Patsy wasn't entirely sure what to say, how to proceed. She knew she had been terrified, but it is easy for the woman, all she had to do was continue and he never would have known. But men have to perform. 'Performance Anxiety' flashed in her head and she knew she had to reassure him.

"Sweet William, please listen to me and believe me. It doesn't matter. When I dreamed of being with you, it was you I wanted, not your hard cock. I want to spend time with you, get to know you and see if what we have between us is real. I dreamed of holding your hand, kissing your mouth, sleeping with you. Sleeping with you, William, not fucking you. I want to feel your body against mine, I want to sleep in your arms and wake in your arms. I saw our days as full of laughter and talking and fun. Don't misunderstand me, i DO want you. But that certainly isn't the primary reason I am here. It is YOU, not your cock. I love you, William. I love you. So, hold me and sleep with me and let's relax together. The rest will happen. I know it will."

William nodded and pulled her close, holding her against his length, feeling her trusting warmth and soft breath. Even as his mind raced, his body began to relax and he fell into sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12