Going To The Gym

Story Info
Goldberg gives former fan more than an autograh.
4.5k words
4.54
57k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

My friend Laura kept going on and on about this gym she just joined, constantly telling me about all the stars that frequented it. Half the time I didn't believe her, the other half, I had no earthly idea who she was talking about. So finally I gave in and agreed to go with her. I mean I'm not in the worse shape, but I'm not in the best shape either. I have a bit of a belly, not too big, but noticeable. Hey, I think it makes me cuddly, or that's what my last boyfriend told me.

My full, voluptuous breasts are my best friends, both capped with large, deliciously dark brown nipples, earning me the nickname of Hershey kiss by another boyfriend. All in all, I'm a beautiful black woman, full of hips, tits, and ass!

Anyhoo, enough about me, Laura on the other hand is the complete opposite. She's tall and thin, long strawberry blonde hair, small to medium breasts, not to many curves, but she's beautiful nonetheless. So, finally the day of torture, I mean my first visit to the gym came. Normally I don't work out, I mean I do yoga and tai chi, but that's the extent of my workout. Laura was a workout fanatic. She met me at my house wearing her customary workout gear-a sports bra and biker shorts. I on the other hand, was wearing a Cartman t-shirt and tigger sweat shorts, what can I say, I'm a big kid. I even had my mid-back length braids pulled back in two ponytails.

"Do you ever dress like an adult, Kayla?" Laura joked.

"You are one to talk." I laughed, tugging on her ponytail.

"Touché. Ready to go?" she asked.

"As ready as I'm going to be."

Almost thirty minutes later, we pulled up in front of the gym.

"Now Kayla, listen, you are going to see a lot of stars here. Don't lose it or they'll toss you out, okay?"

"Um, Laura, I don't care who's in here torturing themselves. I only came here because you asked me." I said, getting out of the car. 'Geez, who really cares about a bunch of muscleheads, steroid freaks anyway.' I thought to myself.

"Hey there Laura, who's your friend?" a deep voice asked. We both turned around and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He was bald with a neatly trimmed beard. He looked like someone chiseled his body out of an ivory mountain. He looked like he was about 6 or 7 inches taller than me. Intimidating is an understatement, but I wasn't that impressed though.

"Oh hi Bill, this is my good friend Mykala, Kayla for short. The one I was telling you about." Laura said with a wink. I definitely didn't like the way this conversation was going.

"I'm afraid to ask what she told you about me." I said, a bit uneasy.

"Nothing bad whatsoever. May I call you Kayla?" he asked, offering his hand. His massive hand swallowed mine. His thick fingers rubbed my palm as the handshake broke sending shivers down my spine.

"Sure, everyone else calls me Kayla. So, Bill, what kind of star are you? Laura is always rambling on and on about the stars that work out here." I asked, bluntly. Laura blushed beet red.

"Kayla!" Laura gasped.

"What?"

"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to ask questions tactfully?"

"Apparently not. So Bill what kind of star are you?" I asked, ignoring Laura's glares. God I love embarrassing her.

"That's quite alright, Laura. Actually Kayla is a breath of fresh air, I like her boldness." Bill said, smiling at me. Boy was his smile devastating. I felt sweaty and didn't even start working out yet.

"You say that now Bill because you just met her. Wait until you really get to know her." Laura said, rolling her eyes.

"You didn't answer my question Bill."

"And he's not. C'mon let's work out Walter." Laura said, pushing me towards the line of treadmills.

"Walter?" Bill asked.

"Yeah, as in Walter Kronkite. My mom calls me that on the count of my inquisitive nature." I said.

"Inquisitive my ass. She's nosy as all get out." Laura laughed. Bill walked over to us and took my hand in his, bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly.

"I wouldn't mind getting to know you or you getting to know me, Kayla." Bill murmured, walking away. I watched his muscular ass move over to the weight bench. I watched as his muscles flexed as he added the weights on. I didn't realize I was staring, licking my lips until Laura tugged on my hair.

"Earth to Kayla. Earth to Kayla. Stop drooling." she laughed. "Run some of that energy off."

Shaking the cobwebs free, I jumped on the treadmill, determined to outrun this raging lust burning through me. I must have ran like I was running for my life. But that lust kept biting me in the ass. After thirty minutes of hard running, I slowly jogged until the treadmill stopped. Wiping the sweat from my brow, I looked over to where Bill was working out. I felt like a certain part of my anatomy began to use their "lips" to talk to me. But I couldn't really make out the words beyond all the wet, slick, smacking sounds. 'God can everybody hear that???' I thought.

"Kayla are you even listening to me?" Laura asked impatiently. I tried my damndest to try to remember what, if anything she said, drawing a complete blank.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I was going to go in the sauna for a minute. Do you wanna go?"

"Um, I don't need any more heat. I'm going to do a few thousand laps until I get my hormones in check." I never said I was shy.

"I figured as much. Bill is such a hottie." Laura giggled.

"How much do you know about him?"

"Not much. He's a professional wrestler. Unattached."

"Wrestler?" I rarely watch wrestling. Hell the last time I did, it was the cage match Jim Supafly Snooka dove off the top of the cage and onto Don Morroco. Suffice to say, it has been one hell of a time since I've watched any wrestling.

"Yeah, very good wrestler, even has a belt."

"Okay, whatever that means."

"Go swim, silly girl." Laura laughed as she headed off to the sauna.

I changed from my sweaty clothes and into my black one piece bathing suit. It smoothed down my tummy and pushed my breasts up very nicely. Upon close examination, I saw that my thong was nearly soaked through. Tossing them into my bag, I wrapped my towel around my waist and hauled ass to the pool.

I swam the length of the pool several times. The cold water did nothing to help, actually it made things worse. I pulled up to the edge of the pool, wiping the water out of my eyes as I rested my chin on the edge.

"Have a good swim?" Oh fuck..

"Um, yeah." I managed to croak, wiping the remaining water from my eyes. I looked down at his feet. God, even his feet were gorgeous!

"Mind if I join you?" Bill asked, pulling off his sweat pants. If I went blind tomorrow, the image of his body fitting snugly into his swimming tanks would keep me happy in the darkness. He slipped into the water, mere inches away from me, dunking his body underneath the water. 'If he touches me, I am going to explode.' I thought to myself as I watched him resurface.

"So Laura tells me you're a wrestler." I said, splashing the water against his chest. Secretly wishing I was the water caressing that chest of his.

"Yeah, I am. Are you a fan?" he asked, splashing the water against my breasts, making my nipples tighten.

"Don't be mad when I say this, but I'm not."

"Good. I make it habit not to date my fans."

"Date?"

"Yeah. Are you game?" he asked, circling his hand around my waist, pulling me close. I snaked my arms around his neck. God touching him felt sooo good.

"Depends. What's at stake?"

"Hmm, my belt for starters." he whispered, holding me against his body. Even in the cold water, his skin was incredibly hot. If he didn't stop. I was going to fuck him right here in the pool. I think he knew what I was thinking by the way I was staring at him.

"I think we better get out of the pool before the water evaporates." Bill whispered in my ear. He climbed out of the pool, bending down he hooked his hand underneath my arms, and damned if he didn't haul me out of the pool! I changed out of my wet bathsuit and hurried out of the locker room. Bill was standing outside of the locker room, with his hands folded over his chest. He smiled when he saw me step out.

"Listen I got a match in about two hours. Shouldn't take more than forty five minutes to an hour. We can go out afterwards, if that's okay with you." he said, taking me in his arms.

"Sure. That would be great."

"Wanna come and watch?" he asked. But I heard him say, 'Wanna cum and I watch' Suffice to say where my mind was.

"Definitely. Where is the match at?"

"At the Arena. I can put you on the VIP list and you can come backstage, too." he said, rocking his hips against me. Trust me when I tell you that everything on this man is rock hard. I gave him my name and watched as he made a call on his cell phone.

"Good. everything is taken care of. I'll see you in my dressing room in a couple of hours." he said, kissing the tip of my nose. God he was sweet too. I watched that muscled ass through the plate glass windows, licking my lips.

"Um, Kayla, are you still on planet Bill?"

"Hell yeah and I'm not leaving no time soon."

Laura and I rode home chatting like two horny schoolgirls. I filled her in on all the steamy details. She in turn, wished me luck and told me to ride the rodeo for all I was worth.

I got home in record time, showered and rinsed the chlorine from my braids, shaved my legs and conditioned my pubic hairs. No reason why they shouldn't be. I take pride in my soft midnight curls. Not too thick, no too thin, a very neatly trimmed bush. I slipped on my black lacy bustier with matching thong. Next was my black tube top with the word "Bitch" written across in rhinestones.

I slipped on my black, snakeskin printed hip huggers that flared out at the ankles, and my knee-high platform go-go boots. I parted my braids down the middle and held them back on the sides with rhinestone clips. Impulsively, I put on my thin velvet choker with rhinestones. With silver hoops dangling from my ears and silver cuff on my arm and a spray of Egyptian sandlewood, I was ready to go. I hopped in my car and applied my reddish brown lipstick on. Before I knew it, I pulled up to the side entrance of the Arena. I walked over to the bouncer, who looked like he could be a wrestler himself.

"Can I help you sexy?" he asked, ogling me.

"Yeah, I'm on the list."

"Yeah, you and every other groupie. Move it sweetie, go peddle it elsewhere."

"Can you read?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"You see what it says on my tits that you seem to have your eyes glued on? Check your list before I turn into a major one. Sweetie." I said, in my best bitch voice. Grumbling a few "bitches and cunts" before asking my name, he scanned the list. Blinking hard, when he saw who put me on the list.

"Listen, miss, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm just doing my job." he mumbled.

"No problem. Sweetie." I said acidly. With a toss of my hair, I strolled inside. My panther-like stride caught the eye of several wrestlers, many of which I haven't a clue who they were. After a parade of hoots, hollers, whistles and cat calls, I stood in front of Bill's door.

"Hmm...Bill Goldberg. Interesting..." I said to myself as I knocked on the door.

"Enter" I opened the door and saw Bill. Standing there in his wrestling tights, his sweaty body glistening, making parts of me glisten.

"Damn, you look...damn..." Bill trailed off.

"I take it you like what you see."

"Hell, if he don't, I damn sure do." another male voice said.

"Oh Kayla, meet Kevin Nash. Kevin meet Kayla."

"How you doin Kayla?"

"Good and you?"

"Not nearly as good as Goldberg is." Kevin joked.

"You have to forgive the ignorance, but are you a wrestler too?"

"Am I a wrestler? Honey where have you've been for the last few years?" he laughed.

"My Kayla doesn't watch wrestling, but that's about to change, right Kayla?" Bill asked, winking his eye as he slipped on his knee and elbow pads. I didn't hear a single word beyond 'My Kayla.' Boy did I get wetter hearing that.

"No that is a rarity if I ever saw one. Well it's a pleasure meeting you Kayla, hope to see you again." Kevin said, hugging me. He left, leaving me and Bill alone.

"Your Kayla?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Does that bother you?" he asked, taking me in his arms again.

"Not really. Kinda liked it." I wanted to kiss those lips desperately. Sensing what I was feeling, he bent down and kissed my lips. It felt like someone dipped me in gasoline and set me aflame. Ironically enough, it was Bill who broke the kiss.

"Lord knows I want to lock that door and take you right now, but I have a match in less than fifteen minutes and I don't want to be rushed." he said, kissing me again. To emphasize his point, he pressed his ragging hardon against me.

"How long is it?" I whispered.

"Last time I measured it, it was about nine inches soft." It took me a minute to process what he said. Nine inches! Soft???

"Um, honey, I meant the match."

"Oh", he grinned sheepishly, "About twenty minutes."

"Where is your car?"

"I have a limo waiting outside. Why?"

"As soon as your match is over, bring your ass. Don't even change, just haul ass. Understand?" I said, planting a toe curling-hair straightening-soul scorching kiss on him.

"Yes Ma'am."

He called his driver and let him know. A few minutes later, they were calling him to his match. With another kiss, he was off and I was out of that room like a bat out of hell.

I swear that was the longest twenty minutes of my life. Thankfully, there was a television in the limo, so I watched my first wrestling match in years. I much say it was rather interesting. Not to mention very very arousing. Watching Bill was better than watching a porno and I watch those on a daily basis. I got all hot and bothered watching and waiting for him. I almost masturbated right then and there. I watched the monitor, laughing as I watched Bill sprint from the Arena. I scooted over in the seat and waited for him. Five minutes later, the door snatched open and Bill dove in.

"Hey Brian, drive this fucker!" he ordered, knocking on the partition. The car was filled with his musky combination of his sweat and his pheremones. I was overwhelmed and decided I wasn't going to wait until we got back to his hotel.

"Bill would you think any less of me if I told you to take those tights off?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Hell, I would think less of you if you didn't." he growled, peeling them off. God he wasn't lying when he said, nine inches soft. But he didn't say four inches wide either....

"Please tell me you're wearing a thong underneath those hot pants of yours?"

"How did you know I wore thongs?"

"I saw them earlier." he said, tugging on the waistband of my pants. And here I thought it was just me scoping out people's asses. I shimmied out of my pants, showing him my thong clad ass.

"Hot damn!" he hissed, stroking his cock. Licking my lips, I crawled over to his lap, the leather seat feeling oh so nice against my crotch.

"Please, allow me." I whispered, taking his cock in my hand. Working up a good amout of saliva, I spat on the mushroom head of his cock, making him groan.

"Gawd...do that again..." he moaned. I happily obliged, spitting another glob on his cock before inching it into my mouth. I heard him moan my name as I blew his brains out. Sucking and swirling my tongue around his cock as it slipped further down the depths of my throat. His hands had a firm grip on my hair, guiding my mouth up and down his cock. I could feel his cock swell in my mouth, massaging his balls with my hand, I could feel the heavy orbs tighten. Oh God he was going to shoot in my throat. Normally, I don't swallow, very rarely to be more specific, but damned if I don't want him to fill my mouth with his cum. So I increased my efforts, bobbing my head up and down faster, throating his cock deeply, making him moan and growl.

"Oh fuck, Kayla, I'm about to blow!" he hissed, gripping my hair tight. I didn't even answer him, I just sucked harder. He clenched his teeth and bucked his hips, driving his cock down my throat, shooting his load down my throat. Creamy string after creamy string slid down my throat and I couldn't be more happier. He slowed his hips until he stopped moving all together. I reluctantly let his cock slip from my mouth. He sat back, panting, looking at me with lust filled eyes, struggling to speak.

"That was the first time, I lie to you not, that I ever had a woman do that." he finally managed to say.

"Do what?" I asked, licking my lips, tasting him on my mouth.

"Swallow. Most women don't."

"I normally don't, but I really wanted to swallow yours." He pulled me on his lap, kissing me deeply. We were interupted by a knock on the partion.

"We're here, boss." the driver announced.

"Shit. Where are my pants?" I said, feeling around under the seat. Bill looked at me and smiled.

"I dare you to get out of the car and stroll in the hotel wearing just your tube top, thong and boots." he taunted.

"Are you serious?"

"Hell yeah. Earn that "Bitch" title on your shirt." he laughed.

That's all I needed to hear. Fixing my hair, adding more lipstick, I opened the door. He couldn't believe that I was getting out of the car.

"Wait. I got something for you to wear." he said, grabbing my arm. He reached underneath the seat and pulled out a leather case. Inside was his championship belt. Smiling, I wrapped the belt around my waist, laughing as it drooped to the side since it was too big for me. I stepped out of the car, blowing a kiss back at him as he struggled back into his tights. He watched in awe as I sauntered inside the hotel. My smooth, full ass cheeks bouncing, the rhinestone 'Bitch' jiggling with my breasts as I strolled shamelessly. Several guests waiting in the lobby eyes popped out of their skulls as I entered. A few of the teenage boys walked up to me, pointing at the belt.

"'Scuse me, miss, but isn't that Goldberg's belt?"

"Why boys, it sure is. Wanna give it a rub?" I asked in my best sexy purr. They nervously ribbed each other before one of them got the nerve to touch the belt.

"Careful boys that it's only the belt you rub." Bill's voice joked.

"Oh God! It's Goldberg!" they chanted. He graciously signed autographs and took pictures with his fans. He even picked me up and put me on those massive shoulders and took pictures. Finally he wave away his adoring public and carried me on his shoulders to the elevators, before sliding my body against him. Arm in arm, we stepped in the elevator. Waiting until the door closed, her wrapped me up in his massive arms.

"You looks so hot wearing my belt with that outfit. Did I mention that those boots are sexy as hell?" he said between kisses.

"Oh yeah, show me how hot you think that I am."

He needed no further encouragement. He pushed the stop button, trapping us between floor. Snatching my thong off, he picked me up and in one fluid motion, he slide his cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy, wrapping my legs around his waist. With his cock imbedded deep inside of me, he pushed the button again, jerking the elevator in motion. I couldn't believe that at any given moment, the doors could open and people would see us fucking like rabbits. But then again, I didn't even care. He was hitting places inside of me that I only read about it in books. I was screaming and moaning in the elevator as orgasm after orgasm hit me. The motion of the elevator, the edge of the belt rubbing against my clit, his huge cock stretching and filling me beyond my wildest dreams. When the elevator stopped on our floor, he didn't even stop. He carried me with his cock inside of me and walked to his room, stopping occassionally to press my back against the wall and pound into me. Fumbling with the door, he finally got it open, stepping inside, he kicked the door close. Rather he pushed it closed with my back against it, fucking me relentlessly against the door. With a familar groan, he shot cum so deep inside of me that I was quite sure that it found its way deep in my womb. In the back of my mind, I prayed that I wasn't ovulating, but who really thinks of these things when you're getting the best fuck of you entire life. He slipped his semi-erect cock out of me, letting the mixture of our cum slid down my thigh. Bill walked over to the bed and laid down, his back propped up against the headboard.

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers
12