Going to the Movies

Story Info
While he is busying watching the movie her pussy will play.
2.1k words
3.92
49k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Brianna, Chad, and I went to lunch and then a movie. Chad was really into the superhero films but Brianna and I could care less. She was going to humor him and I was going because I used every opportunity I can to hit on her in front of her boyfriend.

He "knew" I was joking so he didn't react when I talked about how hot she was or how her tits looked in that dress or how she should show off more leg or how great her thong bikini looks. And it was all true. She was way too hot for Chad. Brianna was 5'6" and had an hour glass figure. He boobs had to be double d and she had a tiny waist and some of them child bearing hips. Like something out of a comic book.

Anyway, there we were walking into the theater for an early afternoon showing for whatever it was called. This was Chad's third time seeing it but he was still giddy about it. The theater had the recliner seats where every other set of seats had the divider that came up. Brianna had had Chad bring a blanket because she always gets cold when they see movies. I figured I would use these two facts to get my hands on her.

The trailers started to roll and Chad was engrossed. We sat through the 20 minutes of trailers as Brianna cuddled up to her boyfriend under the blanket.

About 5 minutes into the 3 hour movie I decided it was time to get this started.

"Can I share the blanket? I'm cold too," I asked Chad and Brianna.

"Yeah, whatever, man," Chad said pushing some of the blanket toward me.

Brianna and I proceeded to participate in a muted tug of war for the blanket. As the blanket was pulled back and forth across him, Chad grew more annoyed.

"Dude, can I get more blanket," I asked.

"Just... switch with me," Chad said huffing in annoyance. We swapped spots hurriedly, putting me between him and his girlfriend. Brianna huffed at this but Chad didn't care, engrossed as he was in the film.

"Thanks, man," I said. Chad shushed me in response.

"I was cuddling," Brianna whispered to me.

"We can cuddle," I said winking at her as I pulled the blanket up over my shoulder covering us both.

"You are unbelievable," she said, rolling her eyes and scooching away from me.

I pulled the blanket causing it to come off of her.

"Share the blanket," she said louder.

"Shh," Chad said again without looking over.

Brianna huffed and scooted closer to me, still laying on her side facing where her boyfriend had just been.

I leaned in closer to her face and said, "let me help you get tucked in."

With both hands I moved the blanket over her body, letting my arms rub across her body. Brianna put up with it trying to look past me at the screen as I coped a feel of her ass and then her tits.

"Mmmhhh. Firm," I whispered to her.

She sighed exasperated. I looked at Chad but he was fully committed to the movie at this point and I don't even know if an earthquake would disturb him.

I put my hand on Brianna's bare thigh, pushing her dress up slightly. She huffed pushing it off. I put it right back and she pushed it off again. When she pushed it off the third time, she said, "stop."

Chad's only response was to shush again.

Smiling at her I whispered into Brianna's ear, "Chad doesn't care and we deserve to be warm."

This time I slid my hand between her thighs and squeezed. She squeezed back, still annoyed but apparently relenting between my insistence and her boyfriends seeming indifference. I lay there facing the screen but I was looking from Chad to Brianna out of the corners of my eyes. After a moment Brianna relaxed and I started to lightly stroke my fingers across her soft skin. After first she tensed up but then she relaxed back into watching the film. I slid a little closer to her, allowing my arm to rub against her breasts. As I strummed on her leg I began to rotate me arm against her chest. She made another annoyed sound but didn't move away.

Chad continued to be engrossed in the film and Brianna was getting into my ministrations, so I allowed my fingers to walk up the inside of her thighs. Her chest pressed into me and a slight moan escaped her lips before she reached down and pushed my hand away again under the cover of the blanket. I smiled broadly and moved my hand back to her inner thighs sliding them up her smooth skin. This time when she grabbed my hand pulling it away I caught her hand with my other hand and pulled it to my crotch. My cock had been growing and I was ready for her to do some stroking too. She pulled back her hand but I pulled her back. I moved her hand up and down over my bulge. I could hear her breathing intensify as she began to stroke without any further persuasion.

I looked over at Chad but he was in the world of the film and I could have probably been on top of her and he wouldn't have noticed. But to be safe I waited until the next loud sequence started, which wasn't long, before I reached down to unzip my shorts. Brianna didn't hesitate and took my cock in her hand as soon as I fished it out. She moaned appreciatively as I enjoyed her firm strokes. I slide my hand back between her thighs and started to slide up them again. She continued her long strokes as my fingers slid closer and closer to her pussy.

Brianna squealed as my fingers slid all the way up the inside of her thigh and I teased her slit through her wet panties. She got up, throwing the blanket off of her and running from the theater. Fortunately the blanket didn't uncover me so I wasn't exposed to Chad.

"It must've been lunch. I'm feeling it too. Aren't you?" I said referencing the Mexican we had eaten before the film.

"Nah," he said, as he looked to where his girlfriend just escaped to and the movie not wanting to miss it.

"You stay here. I'll check on her," I offered, to which Chad grunted. "Maybe a joint will help," I said extending my hand for his keys.

"Yeah, yeah," Chad said, handing me his keys.

"I'll be right back," I said as I got up with the blanket and walked past Chad.

Brianna was just leaving the women's restroom as I came out of the theater, draping the blanket over my shoulder.

"I told him it must have been the lunch and we were going to step out to the car for a little medicine," I said making the international sign for joint. I put my arm around her and grabbed her ass.

"Stop it!" she declared. "That was a mistake. That can't happen again. Besides, Chad would be hurt."

"Yeah, but you loved the way it felt, didn't you?" I said as we walked toward the exit to the parking lot.

"You wish," she said, biting her lip and betraying her excitement.

"Baby, you were dripping," I said as we cut through the parking lot toward Chad's SUV.

"Whatever," Brianna replied.

I opened the back door and motioned for her to get in. She sighed and climbed in. I smacked her ass as she climbed past me and I received a startled but appreciative moan from her.

"Let's just smoke a joint and get back in there," she said as I closed the door behind me. "Maybe that will make the movie more enjoyable..."

I pulled a joint from the center console and lit it taking a drag.

"I can't believe you did that in there, by the way," Brianna said.

"It wasn't the first time I've had my hands on you," I said referring to the times I've managed to grope her before. "Or even the only time you've had me in your hand." I handed Brianna the joint.

"I told you... that was ... a mistake," she said as she hit the joint.

"But you are so fucking hot," I said putting my hand on her thigh.

This caused her to burst out laughing and she handed me the joint back. I left my hand resting on her thigh.

"Give me a shotgun," I said.

"Okay," Brianna agreed, nodding as she took several short hits before turning around the shrinking joint and placing it into her mouth.

I leaned in, placing my free hand on the back of her head as she leaned in to me, placing both of her hands on my thighs. I closed my lips on the joint almost touching her lips. She blew, exhaling her smoke thru the joint into my mouth.

She released the joint and I loosened my grip, letting her lean her head back. I tilted my head up, exhaling thru my nose. She giggled, leaning back as my hand moved from her head to her shoulder.

"Your turn?" I asked holding the joint with the hand that was on her leg.

"I don't know. I'm pretty baked."

"Last hit," I said taking another drag.

"Okay," she said, leaning in and closing her eyes, once again resting her palms on my upper thighs, letting me look down her shirt. I stubbed out the roach without looking and then put both of my hands on the back of her head and pulled her to me as I leaned in.

My tongue slipped into her mouth as it filled the space that was expected to be filled by the joint. She started to suck on it and then opened her mouth allowing us to French deeply.

My hands released her head, sliding down her shoulders and down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts and coming to grip her hips. With her eyes still closed, she moved her arms around my neck.

I picked her up by her waist causing her to break the kiss and laugh aloud.

As I placed her on my lap, she said, "you're so bad," before returning to our kiss. My hands slid down to the edge of her skirt and then back up her thighs, allowing me to grab her ass. Brianna moaned, pushing her thong covered pussy against my stiffening cock. With each gyration my cock pushed the material further into her slit. Her growing dampness soaked through onto my cock.

"Take off my shorts," I told her.

Biting her lip she reached down unbuckling my shorts. Then she noticed that my cock was already sticking out.

"You're really bad," she said, giving me a few strokes.

We tugged my shorts and boxers down. Our bare thighs rubbed together as she climbed back on my lap. Our lips reunited allowing our tongues to resume their dance. I reached around pulling her thong to the side, allowing my dick to rub against her slit. Her moistened pussy felt incredible. I raised her by her hips once more. My cock never broke contact, I just found her entrance and let her take it from there. I leaned back as she lowered herself onto me. I could feel her pussy expand to take my girth. Inch by inch I slid into her. Her moans filled the confines of the car as she was filled by my cock. I leaned forward to kiss Brianna's neck. And then her shoulders. I pushed the thin straps of her dress and bra off her shoulders and pulled them down her arms. She let me slide them the rest of the way down her arms allowing her tits pop out.

"So fucking hot," I told her as I fondled her breasts.

"Oh... So good...," Brianna moaned out as she rocked herself on my cock.

I sat back, gripping her hips and enjoyed the sensation and the show of having her ride me in her boyfriends car. Her tits bounced, her pussy squeezed, and she moaned as I knew she was getting closer to cumming and so was I.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she moaned, her head tilted back. "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmin..." Her voice broke as the orgasm tore through her.

As her pussy clamped on my cock I blew my load too. I moaned as I filled her, pulling her down making sure I was bottomed out in her.

As our orgasms subsided and we kissed once more, I asked, laughingly, "better than the movie?"

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers