Going Where No One has Gone Before Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man and an older woman explore each other.
2.5k words
4.73
29.1k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbert
byronbert
275 Followers

I woke with a start; the unfamiliar surroundings momentarily disorienting me. Then I recalled that last night I had lost my virginity to an old family friend, Mrs Sinclair. The delicious memory made me feel warm all over. I was startled to also feel a warm, wet sensation bathing my genitals. I looked under the sheets to find said middle aged woman slathering her mouth over my package. She looked up at me with a mouth full of testicle. She had a guilty expression as if she had been caught doing something naughty. It was indeed naughty. I chided her, "You woman, are a wanton wench!" Her expression turned to one of amusement.

She released my nut from her mouth and observed, "No one has ever called me something like that, but I guess it's accurate." As if to reiterate my observation, she refilled her mouth with my other ball. I could feel her tongue massaging the orb. The suction she was applying was just on the pain threshold. (Incidentally, I don't think many women understand just how sensitive a man's testes are. I solid suck or grasp can really make a male shudder with discomfort.)

My mast was already capable of lofting a flag. It seemed to loom over her face as she went about her testicular labours. I took it by the base and gave her forehead a few meaty thwacks. She grunted in surprise. My conscience posed the thought that I might have been a little disrespectful. Slapping a person's face with your penis is not exactly courteous. My concerns were more than allayed when she took charge of my cock and started a barrage of harsh slaps to her own face that made mine seem like gentle taps. With each blow she grunted with what seemed like visceral satisfaction.

She smirked salaciously up at me. "You make me want to do things that I would never normally consider. Things that I have never done before" Her words were punctuated with penis slaps and the concomitant grunt. She stopped for a moment and looked up at me again. She quietly mouthed the words "wanton wench" and then continued her facial flaying. To me, it felt as good as it looked!

To be honest, it was a very surreal way to wake up, but I was in heaven. After a minute or so she crawled up my body. Her face wore a sheen of her saliva that had been transferred back to her face after a brief sojourn to my genitals. With her face only an inch from mine she whispered. "Good morning my ex-virgin lover boy."

Her groin was grinding against me. My belly stirrer was wedged against her stomach, and she seemed to relish feeling its hardness against her. "Let's try another first. Woman superior or more colloquially, cowgirl."

I nodded eagerly. She sat upright across my groin and reaching down, gave my man a few quick strokes. She had a reverent look upon her face. A deep breath was taken, and she whispered, "Here we go."

Raising herself up she positioned the rod where it could do the most damage. She slowly sunk down on it. As she took more and more of me into her, her face became pinched. At about the halfway mark, she paused for a moment, as if to catch her breath. She raised a hand to her face and, after a moment of tongue rolling, produced a couple of healthy gobs of saliva. These were quickly applied to the as yet unembedded portion of my cock. A look of obstinate determination graced her face. She was going take my full length of come hell or high impalement. The palms of her hands were on my chest. She stared at me with a furrowed brow and fierce expression.

From my perspective I was valiantly fighting the almost overwhelming urge to thrust up into her with considerable violence, but discretion was advisable at this most delightful juncture. She took a big breath and bore down on me, taking my entire length in one long, luscious lunge. We both gasped explosively. Her face had assumed a grim rictus which made her look angry and in pain. Her hands were now on my shoulders, and I could feel her talon like fingers nails digging in sharply.

Given that this was only my second experience of coitus, I was on the precipitous part of the learning curve. I was soaking up all the glorious sensations while attempting to gather as much practical experience as possible. I was completely fascinated by the depraved visage of this shameless milf grinding away on top of me, seemingly fighting her way to what I assumed was going to be an apocalyptic orgasm. This slightly analytic approach was enough to keep me in the fight and not pop my cork too prematurely.

Emitting a vulgar gasp that spoke more of pain than pleasure, she started vibrating like a badly loaded washing machine and 15 seconds later she slumped forward over me. Her mouth was right next to my ear, and I could hear her making a raspy, whimpering sound almost as if she was crying. Her body was wracked by small, involuntary tremors. My sample of witnessing female orgasms was very limited but I would wager that this was a biggie.

After a minute or so, her breathing returned to normal, and she sat back up. "Unbelievable! That was almost an out-of-body experience. I don't think I have ever come that hard before." She gave an experimental shimmy to check the state of my erection. I was still hard as granite and firmly lodged in her perfect place. She gave a me a lecherous grin, "Your turn." she purred. "How do you want me?"

I looked up at her with a bewildered expression. My sole reason for living at this point was to fuck her senseless and flood her with my cum. I had not considered the question of the position from which to do this. Sensing my indecision, she dismounted me. We both sighed under our breath as our conjugal connection was severed. She positioned herself on hands and knees, facing away from me. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a sassy smirk. "Take me from behind." She sashayed her superlative butt at me. "Take me like a dog!"

I was temporarily entranced by her rear view. Her anus bore a remarkable resemblance to the spice star anise. If you are unfamiliar, try a google image search and you will see exactly what I was looking at. Beneath that was a moist looking crevice bracketed by a pair of fleshy labial lips. I crawled up behind her. I was eager to explore this visceral visage at close range.

She looked back at me with amusement as I examined her private parts from very close quarters. Abruptly, she pushed herself back at me. My nose became nestled into her spicy little star and my lips met hers. Her smell was heady. It made my senses swim. Feeling more than a little courageous I gave her juicy slit a few generous slurps. Her moan was the personification of sexual pleasure. Emboldened, I moved my tongue up to her more constricted passage. I darted my tongue at her little starfish. She jumped but after a moment pushed her bottom back at my agile little oral finger.

"My God, My God!" she wailed. "You are licking my ass!" I pushed my tongue as hard as I could against her little orifice. To my surprise it penetrated her. She gasped. "Your tongue is in my ass! Another first! Another first!"

The next few minutes saw me dancing my tongue around her sphincter as she wiggled her beautiful bootie in my face. While I was taking pleasure in giving her pleasure, my baser instinct wanted to take charge. As if reading my mind, she looked over her shoulder and, with a look that smouldered, gave me the greenest of green lights. "I need you cock in me, now! Take me like a bitch!"

I scooted my groin up to hers. She generously helped by aligning my implacable member up to where it was most welcome. I was feeling rather impatient, so my headlong thrust was more than a little selfish. We were both treated to a slushy, slap sound. Simultaneously I felt my boner rear-end her cervix. She was jolted forward and off me, but I quickly hauled her back. My hands found a natural purchase on her hips, and I started a rhythm that started me on the march home. Incidentally, doggy-style sex had often featured in my fantasy's so to be actually engaged in that very deed excited me enormously. I was living the dream!

I didn't want to boil over just yet, so I tried to distract myself. I don't think I mentioned it earlier but my University major was Mathematics so my mind wandered to some sexual arithmetic calculations. I considered the numbers since I had started riding her from behind. Firstly, I had been taking her in this position for about 5 minutes. Secondly, my penis was 9 inches long so let's say I am giving her 7 inches per thrust. I mean, I can't claim to be giving her the full 9 each time. With a few One Mississippi, Two Mississippi's, I calculated that I was passing into and out of her on an approximately 3 second cycle. I did the math. I had given her just under 20 yards of dick. Sounds like quite a lot to me!

While this number intrigued me, it only momentarily quelled my coming eruption. I felt I was only a few yards from a molten finish.

Casting my eyes around the room I noticed a full-length mirror facing the bed. With a firm grasp on her hips, I used a series of powerful thrusts to bodily move her around on the bed until she was facing it. She grunted with each loin lunge. I relished the image I saw in the mirror. I appeared to loom over her. Her head was bowed so I could only see a mass of dishevelled hair, but such was the abundance of her bosom, I could see the pair swaying in tempo with my rear assault.

Wanting her to witness what I was enjoying, I took a handful of her dark, silky hair and pulled back. Her face appeared to me in the mirror. Initially her expression was vague and distracted. I decided to break her apparent reverie. A handful of forceful hair pulls were matched with lusty pelvic punches. Her eyes bulged at the rear end ramming she was receiving. Momentarily she became aware of our reflection. She looked up at me with an expression of disbelief. Her mouth was agape, and her head was involuntarily nodding with each of my thrusts.

I was fairly sure she liked me upping the physicality component of our coupling, but I thought I would touch base to ensure we were speaking the same (body) language.

"Do you like me fucking you this hard?" I punctuated my question with a particularly energetic flurry of shots.

With my left hand still clutching a mass of her hair, I felt more than saw her nod her head in agreement. Sufficiently reassured I continued my vigorous volleys. I noticed that with each thrust, her eyes widen to the degree that I could see her iris' in their entirety. The white of her eyes, the sclera I think it's called, made an island of her irises with each intrusion. It gave her a somewhat traumatised look.

While thoroughly relishing the current state of affairs, I looked to see what other undertakings could be explored. Looking again at her image in the mirror, her pendulous bosoms again captured my attention. I reached under her with both hands and quickly captured two overly generous servings of breast flesh. This caused me to lean forwards and over her which unfortunately hampered my thrusting, but this was more than offset by my resuming my on-going homage to her two pendulous pillow pals. After a few affable squeezes, I made a beeline for her most rubbery protrusions. Her teats were as easy to detect as a marble in a shoe. I rolled them firmly between my fingers and I felt her shudder in response. Indeed, I sensed her vagina constrict around my cock. I t was a mild but still tangible sensation that further stoked my furnace. After a few more nipple tweaks, I resumed my position behind her with my hands on her hips and resumed normal transmission.

After a few more yards of superlative shagging, she fell forward and away from me. Our disengagement was heralding by a delightfully obscene queef. She looked over her shoulder at me. She was breathing heavily, almost sobbing. "I can't take much more of this," she panted. "You have worn me out."

My heart sank. She was calling it quits and I was going to be left high and hard. Her next words soothed my fears. "I need you to come in me. Fill me up." She raised herself up and shuffled back to me. Her hand scrabbled between our legs to re-join our most cherished connection. Within seconds I was docked to the hilt and hurtling down the runway to the ultimate take off. She was pushing herself back at me which acted on me like spurs to a horse. There was a roaring in my ears and I my vision seemed to have tunnelled. With a swooping, swirling rush I blasted my joy juice into her. She sensed my contribution and we howled together. After a few last finishing pushes to complete icing her cake, she again slumped forward. I was treated to the sight of her sodden pussy giving up that it had just received. A gooey emulsion was oozing out of her and pooling on the sheets.

I scooped up a healthy glob of my cum on two of my fingers and shuffled forward so that I was kneeling next to her head. She rolled onto her back and smiled languorously up at me. I showed her what I had on my fingers. Her eyes flared. I quietly mouthed two words, my intonation made it a question. "Wanton wench?" Her grin was as wicked as it was degenerate.

"Wanton wench," she affirmed. Grabbing my wrist, she sucked my cum soaked fingers into her mouth. I quickly fed her another few finger fulls of my syrup. Her tongue was rolling it around her mouth. She looked me directly in the eye with an expression I can only describe as resolute and then, with a very deliberate effort, swallowed my load. Her body shook like a dog does when it has emerged from water.

The sight made me tremble with arousal. She quietly uttered, "You make me do things that I would never normally consider. I don't what it is, but you bring something out in me that I can't control. Her next words excited me out of my tiny, over-stimulated mind. She said it in almost pleading tone. "You can do anything to me. Anything you want."

To be continued if the feedback warrants it.

byronbert
byronbert
275 Followers