Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a second and before he could even react she'd unhooked the keys, pocketed those of the Toyota and slapped the keys to the sedan in his hand. Doug was so shocked by her determination that he just couldn't respond and before he could even think further she had spun her husband around and with arms of steel shoved him out of the door and in the direction of the old car.

She stayed close behind him and as he stumbled away she put down the ornament and picked up a crowbar that had been left by the door after Chad had done some work on the fence outside.

"No, that's my car," he spluttered, pointing at the Toyota and aghast at losing his pride and joy, "I always drive the 4x4."

"Well you don't now," Kim said, her crowbar pointing at him, "That's yours, that heap of shit that you made me drive – now go, just fucking go and don't ever, ever come back."

Arguing with a woman full of anger and armed with a crowbar just wasn't sensible and Doug climbed quickly into the sedan, feeling safer inside than facing his wife.

He decided that he'd let the solicitors sort things out and with that he started the motor.

"Can't we just talk things ov...?" he asked but Kim cut him off abruptly.

"No talk – just go," she said, her mouth taut, her words sharp and her crowbar poised threateningly again, "Right now. And don't you dare even think of coming back."

As soon as the dust had settled Kim walked back into the house, suddenly feeling weak but also relieved. The dangling threat had been cut down; the deed was done and she was on her own. She poured herself a large scotch and downed half of it in one gulp, the shock of the alcohol instantly harsh, yet soothing, relaxing and stimulating somehow.

"Wow," she breathed, "Bloody hell."

She sat and pondered her actions before texting her son, her loving son who had been down on the beach surfing.

"I'll be back inside an hour mum," he said as he phoned back soon afterwards, "The bastard!"

Then she phoned her solicitor to tell him what had happened; then rang the bank.

The solicitor had immediately agreed to activate the divorce paperwork and her strong ally, her uncle there at the bank immediately confirmed that she was safe. It may not have been entirely ethical for him to pull the strings to safeguard her security but it was worthwhile to ensure that Doug would find it very hard to take any kind of revenge on his niece.

So when finally she put the phone down, she felt quite at ease.

"That'll teach you to mess with me, you piece of shit," she said, raising her glass to Doug's empty chair.

By the time that Chad arrived back from the beach therefore, his roaring motorbike shattering the air, Kim was beginning to mellow and was certainly feeling a whole lot better. She had several doses of scotch inside her now and with the business and home as safe as she could hope, she was far less tense now.

"Oh mum," said Chad the moment he tore off his helmet, "You should have let me do something, I'd have fuckin'..."

His voice was hard and angry and his muscular frame seemed to quiver with his rage.

"No you wouldn't," she answered, folding her arms around him, "I've dealt with him and my way is far less messy too. I don't want blood everywhere or you locked up!"

She stroked his back as they cuddled, suddenly feeling a whole lot better, then she pulled him into the house, shutting the door behind them as if to symbolically shut her husband out of her life.

"Thank you darling for your support," she said, "I know you could have sorted him out but he's gone now so we can just unwind, can't we."

She felt the tension in her son's muscles easing – then she pushed him away, firmly holding him at arm's length.

"So it's just you and me now," she said, her hands gripping Chad's bulging biceps, "You're the man of the house now."

She meant it as a sign to Chad that he needed help her run the home but as she spoke she felt her pussy, always a responsive part of her, squirming and pulling tight. The double meaning of the words "man of the house" sent wicked messages to her body and instinctively she put her hand down over her groin before realising what she was doing. Quickly she pulled her hand away but Chad had seen her actions and his face lit up.

"Does this mean I can have sex with you again?" he asked excitedly and as he spoke he stood there and thrust his groin forward.

His bulge looked huge already, thrust as it was only a few feet away from Kim and she could even see the movement of his quickly hardening cock under the material.

"You've got a one track mind, haven't you," she said as she debated quickly what to do next, "So if I let you, do you promise to help me with everything?"

Kim was almost as eager as Chad was; the idea of a loving fuck to drive away her shock would be perfect.

"Of course I will mum," said Chad, "I promise – but will you help me first, please mum?"

His fingers slid his zip down and a few seconds later his rigid cock stood before her, it's foreskin partially retracted, it's glistening bell end bulging deliciously. He lifted his balls out of the opening too and they hung there, large and full as he awaited his mother's touch.

Instantly she knew what to do – she could ease his pressure and achieve something that she'd long desired – and the thought of some sex also took her mind off her other worries.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock, feeling it jerk as she touch it, feeling it throb with tension and eagerness. She let her fingers slide up and down his length, adoring the thickness and strength and absorbing the slightly musky scent that now invaded her nostrils. She pulled at his cock, causing him to step closer and closer to her – until he was certain that he knew what she was going to do and his prayers were answered as she sank to her knees.

And then he had to suck in a quick breath as he felt her lips on his cock; then gasped anew as she licked him, sliding her tongue beneath his foreskin and over the partially exposed knob. He tasted deliciously salty from his recent immersion in the sea and Kim could hardly get enough of him.

"Ohhh fuck yesss," he hissed, "Oh muuuumm, yesss!"

She leaned away for a moment as her hand pushed his foreskin back; a movement that sent a surge of pleasure through Chad's entire body; a surge that seemed to wash through his brain and then return, like rippling waves to his cock and balls.

"Uuuuhhh!" he grunted, his cock jerking violently in her hand.

A big bubble of precum oozed up his shaft and emerged from the small hole at the tip of his cock, a bubble that threatened to slip away to the ground but for Kim.

Quickly she leaned forward and swiped the clear fluid from his cock, bringing another gasp from Chad. She let the whisper of flavour from his juice slide across her taste buds and then, in a sudden movement she allowed the entire head of his cock to slip between her lips.

"Waaa – oh God!" gasped Chad, "Oh fuck mum – yeahhh!"

His hips automatically thrust his penis at her, pushing his shaft into her mouth so far that she almost choked for a moment.

She pulled away reluctantly, wiping her mouth.

"Careful with that thing!" she said, "Go and sit down; I want to be in control."

She stood up and crossed to the lounge, her son trailing close behind, his swaying cock jutting from his fly, his eagerness to be pleasured making him want to stroke his cock but Kim stopped, pointed at the chair and beckoned him to sit down.

He slipped his shorts and underpants down and off as he sat and a few moments later his mother was kneeling before him, her hands resting on his knees. She pushed them apart and shuffled closer and as she did so she let her warm hands work their way up his thighs, exciting every single nerve ending in his body.

He shuddered, his breath unsteady, while further down his body his cock stood proudly, another small bubble of clear fluid at it's tip.

"You want me to go on?" she asked, her gentle fingers just a few inches from his groin as she enjoyed the look of unabashed delight on her son's face.

He nodded eagerly and spread his legs wider and Kim could wait no longer.

Slowly she ducked her head, moving closer and closer to his cock until Chad could feel her breath on his sensitive exposed knob.

"Oh God, yesss," he moaned as he awaited the moment of contact.

It wasn't long coming because Kim was almost as eager as he was but she still intended to tease him. The small taste she'd already had was enough to encourage her and the need to taste her son's cock was becoming a major issue to her, but she was enjoying the wait...

She took a close look as his penis, now just inches from her face, observing the puckering of his foreskin around his shaft, the big vein that skittered down the length, the delicious-looking smoothness of his helmet and the little hole in the tip that actually seemed like a small pair of lips ready to kiss her. She bent further and returned the kiss, her lips just grazing his penis, although to Chad it felt as if she'd seared his cock with heat. He shuddered, his hips jerking, his hands searching for something to hold onto.

"Oh muuuuum," he moaned, "Please, please...!"

She had to go on; there could be no more teasing and she needed him as much as he needed her.

She formed her lips into a round shape and closed in, her hands now holding his cock steady for her and felt his heated flesh touch her lips.

"Yess," hissed Chad, "Ohhh mum, that's lovely!"

It was lovely to Kim too; the contact sending thrilling pulses of lust through her quivering body. She felt her pussy contracting and fluttering and just knew that her knickers would now be soaked. It didn't matter – she wouldn't be wearing them for much longer!

She let the length of his penis slide between her lips, the thick pole feeling even larger inside her mouth. Her tongue explored, twisting around his shaft, feeling the smooth bulge of the rim of his knob and her exploits caused the cock to jerk inside her, thrusting hard against the back of her mouth. She pulled back for a moment or two, unsure yet whether or not to deep-throat him. She was practiced in the art but only on her husband's considerably smaller penis, whereas this one would stretch her to the limit.

She concentrated instead on simply stroking his cock with her lips and tongue, exploring everywhere, stimulating every nerve, tasting every molecule of sexy flavour his cock could offer. Her hands were busy too, rubbing his shaft and occasionally cupping and rolling his balls in their sac, feeling the sexual tension in his body.

Chad was almost out of his mind with delight – this was a special event, right up there on a level with actually fucking his mum and certainly just as stimulating. He could already feel the rising tension of his orgasm and could hardly wait to fill his mother's mouth with his cum – assuming that she'd let him. The very thought that she'd allow him to come in her mouth was enough to raise his level of arousal even higher.

Kim's mouth was busy now. She'd felt the shudder of Chad's arousal and had tasted the flood of precum that had almost gushed from his cock and knew that it wouldn't take too much more to bring him off and she certainly intended to do just that and to get a mouthful of his cum. She applied some suction now, squeezing his cock with her lips and her fingers too, stirring his juices steadily.

"Ooooh mum, careful," he moaned, his hips thrusting his cock into her mouth once more, "I won't be able to stop if you keep doing that!"

She lifted her faced from his penis and looked up, her lips shiny with saliva.

"You just come when you're ready," she said, "I want to taste you, I really do, all of you."

"You will..." grunted Chad as his mother sucked his cock into her mouth again, "You keep doing that and I'll come soon – no question!"

Kim began to work on his cock again, sucking harder, swirling her tongue into all the most sensitive places, bring all her experience to bear.

"Oh fuck," gasped Chad, "Almost – almost!"

She heard him but didn't stop; instead she concentrated on his sensitive knob, holding it just inside her mouth while at the same time her hand worked hard on his shaft.

"Oooo fuck – coming!" groaned Chad, his hands knotted into fists, his thighs and buttocks tensing, "Here it comes – it's coming!"

Kim held her lips steady around the rim of his knob while her hand worked on his shaft, raising his excitement by the second.

"Yessss, yessss!" Chad gasped and as he spoke Kim felt the first gush of cum flood into her mouth.

Quickly she swallowed his delectable juice just as a second flood of cum seemed to fill her mouth.

"Uuuuhhh!" grunted Chad as his hips thrust his cock at her and fired another load deep into her mouth, "Oh fuck, yeahhh!"

There was more cum in her mouth than she'd ever known, so much so that as his convulsing muscles thrust his spurting cock at her mouth, so his cum squeezed and squirted out from her lips. Quickly she tightened her lips around his cock, now feeling the slippery stickiness of his cum everywhere and tasting the saltiness too. She felt her pussy contracting and moving as it tried to emulate the feeling of being filled and flooded and she knew that she wanted, needed, his cock back inside her body before too long – but right now she needed to empty her mouth.

Slowly she lifted her mouth from her son's erection, tightening her lips as she did so, then looking at his penis. It seemed to glow, so bright and shiny was it. A small bubble of white cum oozed from the tip as she watched and loathe to leave it she stretched out her tongue and swiped the little glob of cum from his cock to add to the mouthful she already held.

She looked up at Chad; opened her mouth to show him the sticky strands and webs of whiteness he'd deposited, then closed her mouth and swallowed.

It took several swallows to empty her mouth – her tongue seemed to keep finding errant blobs and strands of cum but finally she'd swallowed it all and now she knelt upright, her breasts heaving as she recovered from the exertion and excitement, as she drew in lungfuls of clean fresh air.

And now she looked at Chad who sat there as if gobsmacked.

"Was that good?" she asked, "Did I do it right?"

"Oh mum – you were incredible," he breathed, "Fantastic! Fuckin' fantastic!"

She smiled at his pleasured words and winked, before levering herself upright.

"You're ok then?" she asked, her cheeks moving as she hunted down leftover cum, "But I'm all sticky."

She pointed at her mouth, then let her tongue roll around her lips, an action that just made them gleam erotically and which made Chad's body shudder too.

"And you've got some stuff on your chin," he said.

Her hand rose and with a finger she found the straying dribble and conveyed it to her mouth before she smiled at him.

"I'm going to find a glass of wine," she said, "D'you fancy one too? We really ought to celebrate."

Chad looked blank.

"Celebrate your first blow job; well, our first blow job anyway and celebrate our freedom as well," she said as she adjusted her clothes, "You coming?"

She laughed lightly, almost in a carefree way.

"No – are you coming with me, I mean, you've already come, haven't you!" she added, laughing again, "And it was lovely, really good."

"Yeah, it was good and that a damn good idea too," replied Chad at last as he stood up and tucked his cock back into his shorts, "Lead on, mum."

That night they dined lightly, buoyed by their intimacy and by their new sense of freedom. With Doug now having departed Kim was a new woman, happy, warm and cheerful and even a phone call from her departed husband didn't spoil things.

Doug had phoned, fortunately just as they'd finished dinner – sounding as if he wanted some friendly chatter and almost pleading with her but Kim was hard and determined and terse – her answers short and sharp.

Doug had phoned, fortunately just as they'd finished dinner – sounding more than a little peeved. It seemed that he'd now discovered how Kim had removed her money and dealt with the paperwork and he was exceptionally annoyed but Kim was cool and far from repentant. He'd made the decision to leave and if she hadn't been alert he might have left her almost penniless – so he knew where he could stuff his words.

"You haven't been very fair to me," he said, "We ought to discuss things."

Kim laughed loudly before she replied, rolling her eyes at her son as he listened.

"I – I haven't been fair?" she answered, "So what you did was fair to me was it?"

"I was going to leave you something," he countered, his voice wheedling, "You wouldn't have been entirely short of cash."

"Since at least half of the money came from me and my efforts and a fair bit more from my family it's you who ought to be short of cash," she said, "So you know exactly what you can do, don't you."

She managed to ask where he was and it appeared that he was at least half way towards his new girlfriend's home, spending the night in a small hotel on the outskirts of Newcastle, not far from Sydney – words that made Kim feel even more relaxed.

"Can't we talk it over?" he asked but Kim only laughed again as she heard the lack of sincerity in his voice.

He was only concerned that he was no longer as financially well-off as he thought he'd been...

"No way. You made your bed, now go and lie in it," she said firmly and with virtually no feelings of remorse, "No, actually, go fuck yourself!"

He was well and truly out of their lives and now Kim told him just that – to communicate only through the solicitors or other legal channels, then with an abrupt goodbye she rang off.

"He's gone," she said as she turned to her son who stood anxiously, "We're on our own, kid!"

And on those words she almost leapt into his arms, joyously free and just as joyously in love with her new man, her son.

They embraced warmly, squashed cosily together as they waltzed slowly across the floor, kissing and cuddling happily.

She felt the rising excitement in her son as his penis began to rub against her but she pushed it from her mind. There would be plenty of time for sex now – they could sleep together every night and make love all the time.

'I could even come off the pill,' she thought to herself as she let her hips rub her pussy against his rising erection, 'I wonder?'

That night they fucked for hours, Chad's insatiable penis recovering quickly after each orgasm and Kim's happy pussy lovingly accepting his rod and his spunk inside her until finally they fell asleep together almost as the day was dawning.

Their new life had begun and although there were many things to do and umpteen things still to sort out, they'd manage together, encapsulated as they were in their deep love. They both had projects underway that would serve to support them even though the home was quite substantial for just the two of them but things were going to be fine now...

The first morning of their new life started late but with no other immediate demands they relaxed and let the world revolve without them but eventually they just had to resurface. There was always something that needed doing, if only basic things such as mowing the grass, removing weeds, cleaning paths and other domestic routines.

Their property may once have been a farm so they had no livestock now but they still had several outhouses and they'd been put to good use. One such outbuilding had been turned into an office, otherwise known as "mum's quiet place" wherein she could think in peace. Kim had been working on a book; she'd had a novel in her mind and eventually, after a year or so she'd completed it and had sent proofs off to publishers.

Doug had inevitably scoffed at her efforts, considering them to be no more than the ramblings of a woman but even he'd had to eat his words when a publisher had written to accept her story. The deal was yet to finalised but she'd kept the subject of promised royalty payments very quiet though... She was also now working on several more stories so she had plenty to do.