Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 05

Story Info
Brittany has Ayane join the party.
3.8k words
4.33
3.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Chapter 5-A Lesson in Relaxation

Ayane thought that her life was all planned out. She spent most of her life as a pro-wrestler, skillfully kicking ass in the ring in front of hundreds of her adoring fans, putting on a show the best way she knew how. She loved fighting, and she loved it when she got paid to kick ass. For a long time she thought she'd want nothing else in the world, and was content with her lot in life.

Then she got a rude awakening in the form of dropping in on one of Gina Diggers' expeditions. Honestly she had an idea that the young woman went on some harrowing adventures, but she just thought nothing of it, until she saw it firsthand. Going on an expedition with the Diggers sisters was like running headfirst into an action movie, with freaky monsters, ancient temples that were booby trapped or enchanted to repel intruders, insanely explosive hidden treasure, and incomprehensible ancient writing.

It was insane, it was terrifying, and it was awesome! Ayane had never felt such thrill while she was in the ring. She had no idea that Gina's adventures were this action-packed...or dangerous. Really, how could she willingly do this on a monthly basis?

What's even more interesting was that Ayane found herself actually liking the idea of discovering new things and experiencing something new that was attractive to her. The feeling of satisfaction she felt when she helped find something new and learn a bunch of new stuff on top of it. And being with the Diggers crew certainly made things interesting too (they seemed to either know where trouble is or attracted trouble like a magnet, and that only got her blood pumping for more at the end of the day).

Which was why she went with Brittany to South America to search for an ancient Maya city that Gina had interested in. While the eldest Diggers sister was still preoccupied with business of her own, Brittany wasn't, and she brought along her new best friend forever, Ayane along to make the experience more invigorating.

"You know, I'm surprised you're even interested in this stuff, Ayane." Brittany said as they traversed through the dense foliage. "It's not always as exciting as that time on Jade. Most of the time it's pretty boring...or maybe some of the time. Gina's a walking danger magnet."

"I know, Brittany, but something just lit up within me when I went with you on that mission. It wasn't just the action, the discovery and the pay-off afterwards also caught my interest. I'm not going to lie, I think I might join Gina's college classes for archaeology if I'm really into it." Ayane smiled, wiping the sweat from her forehead. The air was hot and humid, and even though she was wearing the bare minimum, she was still sweating like a pig.

Brittany smiled. "That's cool, Ayane. Maybe Gina will have a new friend to drag along her crazy expeditions." She looked back at Ayane. "How you holding up?"

"I'm not tired, but this heat..." Ayane sighed.

"Yeah, it sucks. Try having a fur coat like mine." Brittany quipped. "Hey, did you bring that kinky wrestling costume?"

"Yes, I brought it, and stop calling it kinky. I made it myself, thank you very much." Ayane frowned. "And why did you want me to take it along?"

"I have a feeling that you'll want to wear your old threads in case we run into anything." Brittany answered. "Speaking of which, you should put it on right now. I think you're going to need it."

Ayane wasn't so sure about that, since her costume wasn't very practical for the dense jungle given the tight leather and high heels (and she didn't trust the grin Brittany gave her), but decided to humor the were-cheetah and went off to change her clothes. It's not like she couldn't fight either way.

XXXXXX

Now clad in her proper attire, her signature black leather wrestling costume that hugged her slender and muscular form, while also leaving the tops of her thighs, stomach and part of her breasts bare. It was both skimpy and un-practical for a hot jungle environment (not that Ayane cared. If she couldn't kick ass in any location while wearing high heels, then she couldn't call herself a fighter at all) Ayane followed Brittany into the ruins, her fearsome eyes keeping track of anything that might look out of place.

"So, you never told me that it is we're looking for." Ayane said. "Is there anything specific?"

"Oh we're not here for dusty old relics. Gina's already cleaned this place out months ago." Brittany said.

Ayane looked at her surprised. "Really? Then, why are we here?"

"To celebrate!" Brittany grinned. "Gina told me that you were having a lot of fun going with her on those expeditions, and since you've been such a big help, she gave me the greenlight to let you in on a little secret we have."

"A secret?" Now Ayane was interested. What kind of secret could the sisters have this deep in the jungle?

"You see, Gina, Bri and I stumbled upon a really sweet discovery over in Scotland. An underground community of humanoids called the Nagai that have been living there for centuries." Brittany explained. "Now, the really special thing about them is that they are all male and are really, really horny. Can you guess how they reproduce?"

Ayane blushed at the implications. "And...and you all..."

"Yup. They gave us all a nice, good fucking. More than once, in fact." Brittany's grin was positively feral as she gave Ayane the juicy details. "We brought Penny and Charlotte into the fold last month, and now we're taking you into our little paradise."

"Me? Um, thanks for the kind gesture, but I'm..." Ayane trailed off when Brittany led her into the courtyard where she came upon a shocking sight.

The courtyard was full of nagai, naked as the day they were born and just lingering about, inspecting their new environment. Ayane was taken completely by surprise when she saw their nude forms, and was stunned by the sight of their uncovered penises. Those long, fat cocks swung freely between their legs without a care as they walked around, but, like magic, as soon as they saw the two women standing at the entrance to the courtyard, those shafts slowly rose to attention.

Ayane gulped as the sight of multiple cocks becoming erect at the same time. It was a strangely intimidating sight (considering how large and thick they looked) and the nagai all looked straight towards Gina and Ayane at the same time. Ayane unconsciously took a step back, thinking that she was going to be rushed by a horde of horny humanoids, but thankfully all they did was just stand there and stare at them.

"They're not going to rush us and rape us on the spot, Ayane." Brittany chuckled. Ayane couldn't help but noticed that she was looking flushed and her nipples were poking through her tight shirt. Was she not wearing a bra? "Though, only if you allow them to. These guys are part of the tribe we find back in Europe. Gina had some of them migrate here to better survive where there's plenty of game and more space to live."

"T-Then, what a-are they..." Ayane tried to talk, but she could hardly focus when a thick, lovely smell filled her nostrils. Brittany smirked.

"I convinced Gina to let me take you to have some fun time with one of them. Trust me, an hour with these hunks will make you swear off human cocks forever...or at least for a year." She said. Brittany pointed to one of the nagai standing in the front. "You there! Come right up and show this girl a good time!"

The nagai she spoke to calmly walked up the stairs toward the women in a surprisingly graceful manner despite having a nine inch erection bouncing in its lap. Ayane felt her nipples grow hard through her leather costume when the nagai stopped inches away from her, the tips of her breasts poking into its hard chest, and its lengthy cock poking her in the stomach (or more accurately her abs, which were finely toned thank you). She swallowed deeply when she felt a drop of precum smear along her stomach and shivered, but did not move from her place.

"I'll leave you two alone." Brittany purred, and strutted down into the courtyard to have fun with the other nagai. "I'm going to have some fun of my own. Look alive, boys, your friendly neighborhood fuck buddy is here!"

Ayane risked a look past the male specimen standing before her to see four nagai hurrying to Brittany's side. She saw hands reaching for her clothes and tearing them off while others groped at Brittany's furred tits and her tight ass. Soon Ayane lost sight of Brittany in the group of horny males wanting to seed her, but she could almost see Brittany get down on her knees in the middle of the lust driven throng, hands on two cocks already while another was being shoved into her mouth.

Ayane gave a start when the nagai standing with her gently took her wrist and led her to the side, around a corner out of sight. The nagai sat down and spread its legs, gripping its cock and looking up at her. Ayane knew what it wanted, and right now she was ready to oblige. She never ran from a challenge after all, as crazy as this has been so far.

She knelt on the ground so she was level with the huge cock and she reached up to free her tits from the tight confines of her costume. It wasn't hard, considering her large breasts were already half exposed by her skimpy outfit, so all it took was pushing her leather straps aside to set them free. Her large pink nipples were now on display, hardened by her body's strong reaction to the thick musk coming off the nagai's body. Grasping the thick shaft, she then nestled it into her large cleavage, which was not even able to completely smother the last two inches poking out from the top of her rack.

'This is insane!' Ayane thought, blushing furiously, but between its pheromones and the sounds of Brittany slurping and gagging on cock just a few feet away from her, she didn't think she'd make it through this without getting fucked herself. Ayane started to slowly caress his cock with her tits, and she gasped slightly when the nagai also jerked its hips up, thrusting its cock into her tits.

Grasping her breasts tightly, Ayane really started to work them onto her partner's cock as she fucked her tits against it at a pace that would have lesser men blowing their load in seconds. Ayane felt her pussy tingle at the thought of this thick cock hosing her body down in thick cream, both on and in her. The wet slap of tit-flesh against thigh filled the small corner, mostly drowned out by Brittany's pleasured screams and grunts.

The nagai tried its best not to cum and enjoy the feeling of this woman's luscious pair of tits being dragged up and down its cock. It grunted in surprise when Ayane dipped her head down and licked its cockhead, drawing a large dollop of precum into her mouth, the moist appendage sending a shock up its spine as the creature nearly gave the busty cage fighter a facial. Ayane shivered in glee at the taste of its precum and any reservations she had about doing this went away as she became more confident in her movements. Dipping her head back down, she lightly kissed the bulbous head before drawing it into her maw.

At the pace she was going, it was only a matter of time before the nagai came, so she was going to enjoy this while she could. With her full lips wrapped around the massive head she started to suck and lick it as she increased the speed of her amazing titfuk, drawing a groan from the nagai. She was taken off guard, however, when she felt its hands grasp her head before it forced her down as much of its cock as it could, pressing her face into her tits, and started thrusting its hips up into the warm sleeve her jugs provided. Each time its hips hit the bottom of her breasts, they'd jiggle enticingly around its cock spurring the male to do it again and again, each smack accompanied by a meaty thwack that resounded lovingly.

The nagai's breathing steadily increased before its fingers weaved through her dark hair and its head shot back. Ayane's eyes widened when she felt the nagai's cock pulse before what had to be the biggest blast of cum she'd ever experience in her newly born sex-life filled her mouth to capacity, making her cheeks puff out from the quantity. She barely got even half of the first helping of jizz swallowed before the next wave came, quite a bit of it spilled out from her stretched lips to coat the tops of her breasts. Ayane nearly choked as she desperately tried to swallow all of the thick gooey cum being forced into her mouth, but she finally had to give up after the fifth shot, there was just too much to swallow.

Pulling her head out of its weakened hold, she drew back from the spurting cock only to get a face full of cum. The creature watched in bliss as it proceeded to cover the professional fighter's face and tits in a thick layer of jizz.

When the flood finally died off, Ayane did her best to clean herself off with her tongue and fingers as she shoveled the thick and tasty goo into her mouth. The nagai grew hard again instantly as it saw her struggling to even swallow the incredibly thick load.

"It...it tastes so good!" Ayane moaned, swallowing down the thick cream in large globs that slid down her throat enticingly. She moaned again at the feeling and still felt cum resting in her moth, sitting on her tongue. So caught up in cleaning herself off she didn't even notice that the nagai's cock was still very much ready to go, even harder than before because of her actions, until she felt it throbbing impatiently between her tits. "What the...you're still hard after that?!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly in a blur of motion, Ayane found herself bent over the boulder the nagai was sitting on, her large breasts pressed into the warm stone and felt something large pressing in between her ass cheeks. Looking over her shoulder she saw the nagai grinding its cock between her cheeks as it squeezed the plump cheeks in its hands. Pulling its cock back, it pressed the head against her soaked twat (having also tore off her thong in the process of bending her over) exactly in the right spot without having any assistance. Without warning, the nagai thrust its hips forward with tremendous strength and shoved all nine inches of cock into its woman, stretching her cunt wide and punching right through her cervix and into her womb.

"OH SWEET FUCKING GOD!" Ayane's eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she felt the massive price get shoved balls deep into her without any preparation. It was a good thing she was wet already.

Sinking its fingers even deeper into Ayane's luscious ass meat, the nagai drew its cock out of her tight pussy until only the huge head remained. Waiting a moment, the nagai suddenly rammed its cock back into the woman's womb, the lustful scream she let out was music to its ears.

The nagai started fucking the tall woman with long, hard thrusts, each one making Ayane's breasts drag across the rough stone, rubbing her painfully hard nipples in delightful ways. Clawing at the boulder she rested her head against the rock as she basked in sheer awe, among other things, at how thoroughly the creature was fucking her, and she felt on the verge of what would probably be the best orgasm she would ever have. Suddenly the nagai's thrust became shorter and faster while still maintaining the same power, barely pulling out of her womb before slamming back in. That was all it took to send the voluptuous woman into a massive orgasm.

'I don't know...how much...more I can handle...fuck!' Ayane's thought were a jumbled mess as her entire world was focused on the feel of that thick cock impaling her and the sound of the creature's hips slamming into her ass. The nagai's thrusts seemed to take on a nearly brutal power as it really started pummeling Ayane's tight little cunt. Her voice got louder and louder however as she came again and again, each orgasm stacked onto the previous one.

The nagai continued to fuck her like this for nearly half an hour until it felt its cock throbbing and balls stir. Grunting like an animal, its thrusts picked up speed and power as it felt itself close to unloading into Ayane's womb, until finally the pleasure got the best of it.

Thrusting erratically, the nagai's cock expanded deep inside Ayane's cunt before it started to pump a massive quantity of cum into her. Ayane's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt her womb get stretched by a sudden flood of cum, the amount being forced into her made what her partner pumped earlier seem like a drop in a lake by comparison. Even as she was cumming her brains out, Ayane still felt her womb begin to swell from the large globs of jizz filling her.

When the nagai finally stopped cramming its load into her, it let go of her ass and leaned over onto her back to rest a bit while enjoying the way her shapely ass and smooth skin felt against it. Ayane panted, her vision blurry as her mind struggled to reboot itself after that power fucking.

"That...was amazing. How did Gina manage to remain sane after all that?" She was a professional fighter at the peak of her physical performance. It was hard to imagine that someone like Gina could survive taking a cock this large into her multiple times.

She bit her lip when she felt the nagai's chest vibrate like a car engine behind her and looked back with a grin on her black lips. That was when she realized that despite unloading into her, the nagai's cock was still just as erect as it had been since they got started.

"W-Wait, you're still hard?!" She exclaimed. There was no way she could keep going on. She was already running on fumes as it is!

The thought of getting used as a cocksleeve by this creature a third time made her cunt unconsciously clench in anticipation, and unfortunately for her, this was all that was needed for the nagai to resume its fucking of her. Ayane's eyes grew wide as she was spun around so she was lying on her back, with the nagai now positioned between her legs ready to fuck once again.

"I'm fucked." Ayane whimpered.

XXXXXX

Ayane's mind was practically blank as she was given yet another power fucking by the nagai thrusting between her legs. Her legs had been pushed up so her knees were beside her tits, with the nagai slamming its cock deep into her cum stuffed womb, making her tits bounce and jiggle as she laid there and took it.

Ayane's tongue rolled out of her mouth as she seemed to cum endlessly from the brutal pummeling the nagai was giving her and she mindlessly begged for more until her hoarse throat only let out moans, squeals and squeaks. The sight of the normally haughty and confident fighter turned into a wanton slut didn't faze the nagai as it threw her legs over its shoulders and leaned over so it could pound down into her. Ayane's constantly cumming and convulsing pussy felt like heaven around its thick cock as it fucked her into the ground.

The nagai was in heaven as it fucked her without pause. The tight cunt it was ravaging felt so damn good. Leaning over even further until Ayane's legs were pressed into her tits, the nagai pounded down into her as hard as it could.

The creature's thrusts seemed to take on a desperate edge to them as it felt itself ready to cum again. Grabbing hold of Ayane's wide hips, the nagai pulled them up as it thrust down, now hammering Ayane's womb savagely. Ayane herself was barely aware of what was going on; she was fucked so hard that she was just barely conscious at this point.

Finally, the nagai was pushed over the edge and it slammed its huge cock balls deep into Ayane's cunt once again to blast another huge amount of cum deep into her womb. Jerking its hips slightly, the nagai leaned back in pure bliss as it once again filled her stomach full of cum. Meanwhile, Ayane's mind could barely register anything her body felt with all that thick, gooey jizz being pumped into her already stuffed womb and one last massive orgasm slammed into her. Cum leaked from her stretched cunt like a thick, creamy waterfall, and her body shook and convulsed while her cunt became painfully tight, squeezing one more load from the nagai's spurting cock.

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers
12