Gold Fever

Story Info
The dragon's rut brings him to the princess's quarters.
6.9k words
4.58
26.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers

It was a slow, quiet night in castle Underhewn. Carved from a singular white rock, the broad, towerless bastion sat on a hill above the town it protected. Windows glowed with light of those burning midnight oil and the few keeping watch in this slower part of the world.

Inside the castle itself guards on the night shift patrolled the halls, sconces gave a low glow to light the way of the restless and the vigilant. In the hot summer night the castle remained cool, pristine white stone with long blue rugs that made travel without boots pleasant.

In the upper halls of the castle princess Laele's door remained shut and locked a lamp gave off a soft glow, enough to see what she was writing as she took notes on a late night inspiration. She hummed the tune to herself, marking notes on sheet music. Sitting in comfort her lighter summer nightgown gave a rough sketch of her body, a comfortable favorite of hers when she had nowhere to go, no one to see.

Her room held a large bed covered in silks with hanging drapes, a sizable wardrobe where she kept her favorite outfits and spare sheet music, two brassy, new music stands, a fancy violin, an old lute, a sturdy, wooden desk she wrote at adorned with a lamp and a golden dragon's scale, and a broad double window overlooking the city.

On this window there was a rhythmic thump, a familiar pattern, an agreed upon one. Her brow furrowed as she set her music down and approached, unlocking and opening the windows.

A great gold-scaled claw gripped the windowsill, the head of a proud gold dragon rose up to meet her. His eyes wild, his jaws parted in a pant as he lifted his bulk over the window and pulled himself into the room, gouging the floor with his claws. His body shook with each breath and his heavy tail hung outside the window, his frenzy fixed on Laele.

The princess gasped as the dragon pulled himself into her room taking a step back, then as he marked up the floor she chided him, "Gal! You aren't supposed to be here! How am I supposed to explain all these marks in the floor? And get your tail in here, if you haven't been caught yet you will."

She walked past him to the window. With a grunt she pulled him up into the room, letting it thwap against the ground.

"What's wrong? Why are you giving me that look Gal?"

The dragon Gallerus panted, moving towards her with an intense look in his eye. Laele backed up to her bed, stumbling back on it as he approached. The dragon's muscular bulk was illuminated by the low light, the gleam of his scales subdued, with each step his musculature was on display to her.

Laele scooted back as he took his first steps onto the bed, backed up to the headboard. "Hurdy gurdy!"

Gal blinked, coming out of his trancelike state and flopping on the bed, his head a few feet from her as he made a frustrated huff, Laele squeaking at the rush of hot air.

"Gal.. what's wrong? You're usually not like this."

A rumble passed through his chest that rattled the wood of the bed. A frustrated look sat upon his draconic features as his wings stayed pinned to his back. "...I am in a rut."

"In a.. oh that's all?" Laele laughed with an unexpected snort. She fell back on the pillows with a sigh.

"I thought you were sick or crazed, the way you came in here so late."

"...the rut is worse this time."

Laele tilted her head, "why is it worse, love?"

"I think it is because I have a partner. My body wants me to rut harder."

A light blush dusted her cheeks, and she laid down to face his snout, "because of me huh? I guess I better help with that."

"Laele, you have not seen a rut-"

She silenced him with a kiss to his snout, stroking his scales. "Lets just help you tonight, tomorrow I'll take care of you."

"But-"

"Let me get a few buckets, there's already a mess here and we don't need it to get worse. It'll be fun Gal, relax."

Gallerus waited, flopped on the bed. Laele set about clearing the room, pushing her instrument cases to the side, cleaning off her desk, and lastly she hushed the dragon to sneak outside and ask a guard on patrol for two cleaning buckets, one filled with water and the other empty. Each simple wooden bucket was two feet across and a foot deep. He watched as she set these on the floor, her back to the window.

She sat down cross-legged, back to the window, rolling up the sleeves to her night gown. "Alright love, come over here, let me help you."

Both front claws hit the floor with a thud as he made his way to her. His head met her first and nuzzled the crook of her shoulder. Laele giggled, tracing kisses along his neck with a feathery touch. As she did she gasped, spotting the long, heavy member of his with swaying, full balls. She swore he was thicker than last time, his nuts more swollen, his body hotter to the touch as his breath began to quicken with her touch.

"Gods.. have you been that hard this entire time?"

"..it is a rut."

"That's amazing.. don't worry Gal, I'll take care of you. I need you to let me know when you're close, ok? I'm going to keep your release in this bucket, then tomorrow you can get as messy as you want." As she spoke she let the nightgown begin to slip around her shoulders, lamplight casting shadows over the valley of her cleavage.

She giggled as his pupils dilated with her words, his cock jerking, fat drops of precum fell from the tip.

"Gal you're making a mess! Get over the bucket!" She tugged his head as his body passed over him, softer scales of dull gold that passed over her head until she beheld her prize, his mighty cock that dripped slick precum down the length of his shaft and into the bucket.

Laele shuddered beneath him. She bit her lip, dwarfed by his size, and let her hands find his thighs stroking the sensitive scales in small circles. As she did she allowed herself closer to his member, letting her breath caress him in teasing sensations.

Gal grunted, huffing in sexual frustration as she avoided touching him directly. "Laele.. you have no need to tease me, I am more than ready."

"Mmm, but I like teasing you." She smirked up to his lover as she allowed her hands up his hips, then let them close around his shaft with a few lazy pumps. As she did Gal moaned a deep, resonant sound and a stream of clear, salty precum splashed her.

"Ahh! Gal you have to keep it in the bucket. Gods, how backed up are you?"

"It's a rut!" He grunted, rocking his hips for more with desperate breaths.

Laele quickly stroked him, thumbs rolling along the sensitive underside of his imposing shaft, needing more than just one hand to close around it. Great pants and stifled moans rocked his body, chest filling with each breath above her. His claws flexed on the floor, digging in. Precum flowed in a copious stream that slickened his cock and Laele's hands, dripping down her upper arms. With bitten lip she moved her whole body into slower strokes that focused on the head, more of the nightgown parting around her breasts as the dragon's sounds excited her, made her thighs come together as she watched the pulse and throb of his manhood.

Gallerus's moans changed from sexually frustrated to sexually gratified. Leaning against the wall, with Laele between his legs his hips rocked with want, heavy cock continuing to drool.

Missing that his precum was beginning to fill the bucket a third full, Laele attempted to keep him poised over his target. "Gal! Gal you're making a mess!"

She propped it up between her legs and switched to swift jerks of his cock, leaning in to kiss at the head, suckling what she could. The sensations drew quicker, shallow breaths from the heavy dragon above, moans raising in pitch. She struggled with the flow of precum, sputtering as it leaked down her neck.

Her hands traveled the length of his shaft in fast strokes, jerking him with more and more want as she felt his body heat up. As a growl began to build in his chest she hushed him.

"Gal- Gal no, you can't roar in here someone will definitely hear you." With that she squeezed the base of his dick, pulling her hands all the way along its length to the head facing her. Gal arched his back with a moan, a muscular back leg lifting slightly with the sudden sensation, hooking around her back to encourage her.

"Laele-" he gasped, eyes shut tight as she overwhelmed him. He stifled another moan, deep enough to rattle his partner to her core.

"Laele.. I'm getting close. Its going to happen any second-" his words caught in his throat as his hips bucked, smearing the throbbing head against her cheek as it stayed pointed at her.

She could feel his cock swelling even thicker, heating, and she desperately tried to aim it down into the bucket. His member was so hard aiming it was difficult, his breaths quickening at an unstoppable rate above her. He was still aimed at her face and she began to panic, feeling his balls churn, another spout of precum splattered her face and chest as she could feel the onset of his climax. She panicked, and tried to lift the bucket with one hand as she jerked him. The voluminous precum splashed from it onto thr floor as she cried out, "Gal bucket!"

His front half collapsed as he held back great moans, giving her the right angle just in time, with a great release gallons of heated white cum erupted from the broad head of his heavy dick with incredible force, pounding the base of the bucket with each release. Laele jerked him, eyes wide as she watched his first few loads spill over the bucket, more productive than any climax she had witnessed from him yet.

"Fuck fuck fuck-" Laele continued stroking him as his hips bucked with another release, body lurching as the fat head of his dick aimed at her, hot cum forcing its way from tightened balls up the shaft of his dick to spray and soak Laele with loads so close together they might has well have been a continuous stream. In her panic she pushed at his side to get him off, he flopped over and out of her hands as another rush of his climax spattered the window behind her and made a line of hot white streaking across the wall.

She took hold of his cock again, trying to bring his climax to and end. She stroked, his last few explosive loads soaking her as she eased him through it. Finally his orgasm began to subside, chest heaving with each deep breath as she lay beneath him, cock dribbling its last loads over her chest, her hands tending to his shaft trying to ensure he got every last drop out.

The dragon collapsed on his side allowing her to handle him, breathing heavily. Still heated, his cock remained just as hard as it lay across her body, a mess as the room was dominated with his saffron scent, his heat making sweat glisten on her skin.

Laele looked down his shaft, finding his heavy balls. "Fuck.. you aren't done yet are you big boy?"

Gal let his head fall back. His chest heaving, his voice came between heated pants. "It's the rut."

"I know I know. Hey, I have an idea. Don't move." Laele kissed his snout as she slipped out from under him. Toweling off she assembled silk blankets and pulled them together with a cord from the curtains, sitting it on the bed.

"If you need to rut, I think your body wants to move more. What if you use this?"

Gal looked at the assemblage with disgust, "you want me to hump your bed."

Laele snorted, "that's a way of putting it, I guess. But I'm going to be with you, and you can use all the force you want to get this out of your system. The blankets should catch the mess then I'll toss them out the window. At worst, it doesn't work and we don't do it again."

The dragon gave her a skeptical look. "I do not think that would keep attention off-"

He sniffed at the blanket, eyes dilating. It took a moment for it to click for Laele, then she smirked at him.

"Smells like me, doesn't it? Come on you."

She took his head in her hands, guiding him across the bed so he climbed into the makeshift mount. His back legs steadied himself and Laele sat with his head level with her's.

"That's it, just like that. You like the smell of me huh, Gal?" Her fingertips stroked his snout, his wild eyes fixed on her.

"I want you to sit right here, I'm going to make sure it's tight enough for you." She planted a kiss on his snout then climbed under him, her back and ass grazing his underbelly. She pulled herself through until she found the edge of the bundle, his needy tip inches from it. With one hand she stroked him, slow and teasing down his entire length making his thick thighs tremble around here.

"Come on big boy, if you want it you have to take it."

At her encouragement he pushed his massive cock through the folds. She could feel his heat through the layers of blankets as his hips rolled forward, and with a bump met the bundle.

"Should I be feeling something?" Gallerus asked.

"Yes right about- now!" Laele pulled the drawstring borrowed from the curtains making the bundle much, much tighter around his needy shaft. The gold scaled dragon hissed, back arching to grind his shaft deep at the tighter feeling. A pleased smirk drew over her lips as pleasure overrode his brain.

She giggled as she tucked his tongue back in his jaws, "I had a feeling that'd work. Alright big guy, rut away."

With a lighter kiss to the top of his snout his strong hips began to move, slow motions at first. Each buck rattled the bed lightly, Gal getting a feel for Laele's setup. He nuzzled into her hands with a snort, a hot blast of air against her as he began to thrust in earnest. With his slow pace he moaned, the blankets caressing him and letting him fully engulf his cock.

"Oh Gal," Laele sighed, caressing his head. "You must have so much backed up there, just let it all out for me. Would you do that?"

He snorted again, a stronger huff as he bucked into the bed more fiercely, banging it against the wall. Laele jumped with another giggle, kissing his snout. "More, more!"

She watched with a lustful gleam in her eye as his girth sawed into the mount, watching the way his body packed so much strength into every thrust, how his hips dipped into it, feeling the rumble of each moan as it passed through him.

Laele squealed as Gallerus tipped her over with her snout, as he tore her silken pants apart, at the feel of his hot breath. The dragon seized her thighs and held them open as his snout brushed her sex clumsily, tongue slathering over her thighs in a messy, frenzied attempt at foreplay.

"Oh Gal! Gal just do it-" Laele moaned at his teasing, already so worked up by him. The taste of her arousal made his pupils dilate, made his body heat as he gave another powerful buck that cracked the bed. Laele guided his claws to trace her body, squirming into his hold. She bounced each time his hips bent the bed, each time the headboard cracked into the wall. Gallerus's pounding picked up its pace as his breaths came hard.

With a sharp cry Laele felt the length of his tongue pierce her, slipping through her entrance and delving deep, his radiant heat making her eyes roll back as she gripped his claws, riding his snout with as much lust. Lips parted she panted, moaning great satisfied moans as Gallerus bucked faster, rutting into the mount as he thrust his tongue deep inside her, eager to taste her and feel her depths, to hear her scream.

Laele sat up, clutching his head as her hips rolled, breasts bounced with the vigor of his fucking as she felt him nearing a crest. She stuffed a pillow into her face to stifle her screams, feeling the bend and strokes of his long tongue caressing her clit with every thrust she gave him, her other hand gripping his horn as she tried to ride his snout harder.

He snarled, a sharp, powerful sound that shattered any resistance to Laele's oncoming climax. She squeezed around his tongue, thighs holding his snout as her free hand pulled his horn to draw him deep. Her own arousal squirted around his tongue as he swallowed her flavor, devouring her. Her moans bounced as he rammed the bed, stifled by the pillow and her climax blossomed into a second, smaller one as he finally achieved his own.

While the blankets were tied around the middle they were not sealed, as Gallerus hilted himself in them with a heated snarl the head of his fat dick peeked through, and with it his climax escaped him, powerful loads that splattered Laele's broken bed. His hips pushed and pushed, trying to drive his cock deeper until the bed snapped in half, sliding Laele into the headboard pinning her there as his slick tongue slathered over her most sensitive regions.

She collapsed atop him, glistening with sweat as she hugged his neck. Gallerus gasped, panted, moaned as his hardness could not be quelled. His tongue lazily painted her thighs, lapping up stray arousal hungrily as he began to roll his hips again, rocking the bed. Laele felt the motion as she sat back against the headboard, her top barely holding together as she met his demanding glare. Giving him a drowsier smile in her afterglow she watched the way he bucked the bed.

"Mmm, that must be the rut still. You still have so much left to give tonight.." she drew his tongue back in his jaws as he clutched the broken bed, pumping his thick cock into it again.

"Gal, your voice..," she swooned, watching the effect her words had on him with glee as they kept his eyes wild.

"Gods Gal, you get me worked up." With a finger she unlaced the knot keeping the top drawn over her chest. Gallerus's eyes widened with another fierce snort, tail smacking the ground as he was enraptured by her, focused on her hands.

Her sultry moan stopped midway, her finger snagged in a loop on the gown.

"Ah gods- if you send me a note next time I can find something that comes off easy. Hold on-"

She fidgeted with the top, gasping as the dragon delivered another fierce buck. "Oh in a rut I'm sure even this works for you doesn't it?"

Gallerus made a low growl, and lunged rending the top apart. His fangs caught in the fabric along with her finger, and the sleeves hooked on her arms tangling them together.

"Gal!" She giggled over his rumbling growl as she fell over with him, holding his head. She began to unhook fabric from each fang, bit by bit she loosened the hold on his jaws as she laughed to herself. Only half of his jaw was unhooked when he became impatient, and tore again tossing his head back.

"No don't eat that- that's my comfiest top!"

He froze with it half down his throat, then swallowed. She sighed with a look of annoyance and amusement as his head lowered to the bed, tracing his scales again as she took him in her hands.

"...I will steal you another." He rumbled, panting lightly.

"You will steal me two more," she smiled down to him, giving his snout another kiss before laying back on the headboard before him.

"Oh Gal-" Laele mewled, resuming her sultry sounds, the aftershocks of her climax dwindling. She let what remained of the top fall open just barely exposing her chest to him. His eyes lit up at the sight and he bucked the bed hard with another crack of wood, making her chest bounce again.

"Oh you like that a lot, baby.." she sighed again, her hands coming to her chest. She rolled her breasts together exaggerating the valley of cleavage, moaning as she played with her nipples, squeezing them softly. She could feel the tremors from him. Clutching the bed, forcing it down he rammed his mighty cock, swollen with need, giving a harsh fucking as her teasing drove him wild. He could feel the soft folds of the blankets drawn tight, her dizzying scent of strawberries and sex filling his lungs with fire with each breath. His wings opened around her, more dominant, each moan making his member even more sensitive.

Laele watched the way his sides heaved, watched him push out every breath he took. She relished in the way he moaned deep, harsh sounds, drawing her own hands along his body to work him up all the more.

RNoodles
RNoodles
101 Followers
12