Golden Birthday Ch. 06

Story Info
She gives her father her ass.
3.3k words
4.45
30.9k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

As our lips press together, I know my angle isn't quite right and still learning so much. His tongue presses into my mouth and I lose my breath. I reach for the spot that feels so wonderful in my hands and he is reaching for the same areas. This all feels so wonderful and I'm glad I waited for him.

I feel him hardening against my flesh and I squeeze him as he is doing to me. My body is threatening to collapse under the passion of our kiss and I hold him for support. His shaft is starting to send singles from the contact it is making with my lips and my fingers squeeze into his flesh just a little tighter.

I start to empty my bladder and it does not all rush out at once. The feel of my river splashing against his shaft and running down my legs is wonderful. His fingers move towards the base of my cheeks and he presses his mouth harder against mine. Just as he is starting to move himself between my pink lips, his hands pull and I love the way everything feels with him.

My bladder empties and he pulls his head back from me. His hands move and mine follow suit, which causes me to lose the feeling between my legs. The feeling of his gold on my flesh feels tremendous and I do not hide the pleasure from him. I am lost to the scent of his in my nose and my hands start to move his shaft to bring new sensations to other parts of my body.

I lick my lips seductively and continue to move his shaft. "I want it in my ass."

He smiles at me and I don't think he understands what I am saying. "What's that, Becky? My piss?"

My hands reach down to capture what is no longer anything more than a slow drip. "No, dad, not your piss. I want to give you my ass, the way she never did."

He is smiling, but I can tell he is not as willing as I am. "I don't want to hurt you, Becky."

My hands start to caress his piss covered shaft and I make it very clear. "I know anal hurts, but that's why I want you to have it. I know you'll be gentle, dad, and I need you to know there is nothing that will be refused."

His eyes are searching my face. "I love you, Becky. God knows I love you more than anyone else I've ever loved."

Those words coming from his mouth causes tears of happiness to roll out. "I love you, dad."

Our lips search out each other and my angle is a little better. He is laying me down on the plastic beneath as the kiss is taking me to some wonderful place. My legs spread for him as our kiss deepens and he is not pulling his head away at all.

The entry of his manhood feels wonderful as he reaches those places known by no other. Our moans are muffled as he slowly enters further and my hands move to his ass. His movement is perfection and feel only increasing pleasure from him. My fingers start to dig in to his flech and I know he likes it when I touch him like this.

My tongue presses into him mouth, just as his has countless time and I love the way it feels inside of him. Any sense of awkwardness is gone and the moment is perfect. I squeeze his cheeks with the rhythm of his thrusts and he is bringing me close to that moment that will take over my body completely.

His head pulls back from my lips and I know the moment has arisen for both of us. I moan as he presses himself deep and quickly change to screams of pure pleasure. My body is moving in rhythm with his and the waves of ecstacy fill the entirety of my being. My fingers dig in out of reflex and every moment is heightened to something greater.

Once the last of us is given to each other, his lips press down on mine and I can feel him starting to soften inside of me. My fingers relax on his cheeks and my tongue meets his as we lose ourselves to one more moment of time. My hands start to caress his cheeks and tingles are being sent through my body.

He is starting to leave my pink hole and our lips part. His face hovers over mine and I love him more than words can ever say. To hell with what others say about this, my love for my father is greater than anything I have ever known. Being with him is the fulfilment of happiness that has eluded me for far too long.

I have to tell him with the only words I can find to convey everything. "I love you, dad. I love you so much." My lips raise a little as I make certain he still knows that I desire something far more. "I still want you inside my ass."

His lips match mine and I can see his mind at work. "Do you have any lube?"

I shake my head, but know exactly where to get some. "No, dad, but you do."

He lets out a soft laugh and he believes he has won. "Not with me. Guess we'll just have to wait."

I know he wants to deter me from the pain, but it isn't going to happen. "Guess we're taking a road trip."

He knows he is defeated, but will try to stop this from happening again. "I guess so. Probably should take a shower first."

As we drive through the secluded roads towards the highway, I can still feel the echo of him being inside of me. The shower may have washed away even the slightest scent of what we shared, but I know that won't be gone for long. All we need is to make a quick trip of this and we can return to what we both love. I have no interest in him having to make this trip ever again and have a solution that is perfect.

My voice shows that I am being serious, but I can't stop the nervousness I feel from showing. "Move in with me, dad."

He nods to let me know he heard my request, but is remaining silent. There should be nothing to think about and his answer should have happened quickly. He hates everything about his house and loves everything about mine. His house separates us from each other, but mine allows us to be together without any concern of what anyone else thinks.

His head nods and his voice has clarity. "Alright."

I look at the side of his face and have to be certain I heard him. "You mean it?"

He smiles as his knuckles tighten on the wheel, which always happens when dealing with the craziness of city drivers. "I mean it, Becky. I can't think of a single reason not to."

I feel the tears well up, but don't want him to know. "Thank you, dad. I can't tell you how much this means."

He is getting close to his house and I see a car in his driveway. She should not be anywhere near this place and has a hell of a lot of nerve. The head of the only person I can see does not belong to my mother and I wonder what she's up to. I get out of the car and follow my father, which brings me in view of that bitch.

I don't bother to hide the disgust as her head is moving up and down in clear view of anyone that happens to take a look. I look up to see her lawyer with his eyes closed and my disgust turns to hate. Her lawyer is the most vile person I have ever come across and I will never forgive her for what she allowed to happen.

She must be finished, because his eyes are just starting to open as my father taps on the window. Neither move right away, since there is little doubt they were caught. I look over to my father for strength to keep me from killing then and he smirks as we both see the white around her lips. He motions for her lawyer to roll down the window, which he does after putting his petty excuse for a dick away.

I can hear no anger in my father's voice. "I figured you would have learned to keep things a little more private after the hearing. What the hell do you want?"

That vile excuse for a human being whimpers out. "I'm sorry, Mr. Winthrop."

I know my father is looking at me, but I cannot turn away from the site of cum on her face. I am doing everything I can to control the rage that is threatening to engulf me. That bitch has a sense of embarrassment, but she hasn't even bothered to wipe away one drop of white. I never knew just how evil she really was until they separated, but I found out pretty damn quick.

My father's hand and moves and I can't understand why his voice doesn't show even a hint of the anger I feel. "Save it. She still wants the house and wants me to go on paying the mortgage. Tell your client, she can have it, but she's taking over the payments. Stay right there. I've got the Quit Claim Deed in the house and I'll sign it right now."

Neither of the evil fucks can say anything and I force myself to turn away from them. My father is walking towards the house and I follow closely behind. I want to help him pack, but my hands are useless from the shaking. All I can do is fume over what I just witnesses and watch him sign the deed over to that vile woman. He shoves it into the open window of the car and we are soon pulling away.

It takes a moment to find my voice and my anger is very clear. "Can you believe that bitch."

He nods and I wish I could hear something even close to what I am feeling. "I can, but it's OK."

I want to tear her face off as I grit my teeth. "No, dad, it isn't. After all the hell she put you threw, she doesn't deserve a damn thing."

I can't believe he has a smile on his face at a time like this and his voice is irritatingly calm. "I know, but I'm glad to be done with that house. I'm not about to let her ruin one more moment of my life."

I am fuming and cannot find any words at the moment. The only thing I want is for that bitch and her lawyer to get just what they deserve. I start to calm as we leave their idea of civilization behind and the shaking is no longer uncontrollable as we pull up to what we share. My father calls his lawyer and I stay quiet throughout every word they say, since all that matters is we have each other.

I follow my father out of the car and he stares into my eyes. "Becky, don't let her ruin this moment. I am moving in to be with you. I let her destroy far too much already and won't allow this moment of our lives to be reminded of her. We are together and that's all that matters."

Tears are welling up in my eyes and he holds me close to him. My arms wrap around his body and all the anger is washed away. His hands feel wonderful as he moves to my cheeks and I smile at the love we share. My bladder is extremely full and we are free to do as we wish.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waste, while pulling my head back. I smile as my bladder starts to empty and feel it spread over our clothes. He grins at me as he starts to relieve himself and I feel our gold press together. I cannot tear my eyes away from his and can feel only love.

I press my lips to his as his hands grip my ass hard, which causes wonderful sensations to come over me. The look on his face tells me his bladder is every bit as empty as mine and the sensation of heat feels wonderful pressing against my flesh. My tongue presses into his mouth and his tongue gets in the way for just a moment.

Our kiss ends long before I wish and feel my feet touch the earth. My eyes move down his body and I can see his manhood pressing hard against the wet area of his pants. The scent of what we have done is a pleasant reminder of what we both share and I am glad for the seclusion we have.

I want to help with the bags, but find myself to excited to think straight. I know it sounds crazy to desire anal as much as I do, but I can't help the way I feel. My eyes fall on the lube as I start to remove my clothing for him. His hands do the same and I love the way his manhood looks as it glistens under the light.

I reach for the lube with great determination, but he stops me. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I smile broadly and let him know just how much I want to feel him inside of my asshole. "Yes, dad, I'm sure. I want this day to be special. I'd give you my virginity again, but that can't happen. I want you to have the only part of me still untouched by anyone."

He is no longer preventing me from taking up the lube and his voice shows great love for me. "Alright, Becky, but we'll take this really slow."

I get on my knees and love what I smell as I start to fill the cold lube into a free hand. I set the bottle aside and rub them together, then feel the wonderful sensation of his massive shaft. We are staring into each other eyes as I slowly coat everything he has, since I don't want him to have any reason to stop.

I know there is more than enough for what is needed, but this is quite purposeful. More than enough means no reason for him to pull out. I get onto bed and try to mimic what I have seen in his porn, while bringing my knees up to raise my ass. I can feel the cold air touch my asshole and love that his eyes are fixated on that spot. I feel him press against the opening and love the way it feels.

He presses slowly inside and I open for the first time, which causes me to hiss out at the pain. This is nothing a few breaths won't cure and I nod for him to give me more of his massive shaft. The pain is a little worse as he enters a little deeper and I groan out the new sensation of pain. I can feel my eyes start to water, but I won't let him stop.

His voice is filled with concern as we look into each others eyes. "Becky, I know this hurts. Let's stop."

I grit my teeth and make it very clear that stopping is the furthest thing from my mind. "No, dad, I don't want to stop. The pain's not that bad. As long as we go slow like this, I'll be OK."

He slowly presses in a little deeper and my breathing tells the truth. I do not want him to see a single tear fall and he stops. Despite trying to hide the pain, he can see it clearly on my face. I nod for him to continue and a fire is staring to build inside of me. I hate that he stops again, since I just want him to press until he can press no further. This will hurt no matter what and every stop gives him a chance to reconsider.

I do my best to hide the fire that is starting to engulf me. "How far in are you?"

His eyes see the tears of truth and his voice is filled with sympathy. "Four inches, Becky. Let's stop."

I take a deep breath and let him know that I don't care about the fire. "No, dad, don't stop. Only three more to go."

His head shaking and sound of his voice tell me everything I need to know. "We have to stop."

I summon all my strength. "I don't want to. Don't stop again."

The concern in his voice is increasing. "Becky, you can't possibly mean that."

I nod and make it absolutely clear to him. "Yes, I do. I want all of you inside of me."

He start to press deeper and my fingers squeeze tightly into my legs. Up to this point, I had some control over that, but that moment just passed. I keep my tearing eyes locked onto his face to encourage him to keep giving me more. My breathing is becoming very deep as I push through the inferno I am feeling and feel him press the last of himself into me.

His voice is filled with more concern than I have ever heard. "I'm all the way in."

I take several deep breaths and lie to him through my gritted teeth. "Not so bad, dad."

I know he hates that he is bringing me this kind of pain and his voice shows exactly that. "I can pull out."

My teeth unclench and my make myself every bit as clear as when I told him to keep going. "Not until you finish."

It takes time before he starts to slowly move inside of me and the pain is still intense. I nod for each movement as I breath deeply and the knowledge that we are both sharing something for the first time is causing some of the pain to wash away. His face tells me all I need to know and I am about to receive his release.

He presses himself slowly to maximum depth and the tightening of his eyes washes more of the pain away from my body. I let out groans of pain and desire as I feel him twitch inside of me. Had this been my other hole, he would be moving between shots, but that is not happening and I there is no denying his concern has washed away the worst of it.

I see his eyes open and always love the way they look after finishing inside of me. He is slowly withdrawing and there is very little pain left now. His lips press to mine as the last of him escapes and allow his tongue to enter my mouth. The passion of the kiss has removed the last remnant of pain and I am able to enjoy the feel of his body on mine.

My fingers release their grip and I ignore the aching sensation they bring. My hands caress his back with all the love I have and there can be no doubts left that we are free to act as we wish. Our bodies belong to each other completely and I will never deny him a single desire, just as he will never deny me. I know I have so much left to learn and he is a patient teacher, which makes me love him all the more.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers