Golden Hair and the Three Bears

Story Info
An erotic version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
6.3k words
4.25
134.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quebec
quebec
29 Followers

© copyright, Raymond Descheneaux, 2019

*

Long ago, Norse raiders established a settlement in our country. Eventually, we drove them out, but not before they had impregnated some local women. That is why occasionally a child is born who possesses blond hair. Some years ago, such a boy was born into the royal family. Unfortunately, when he came of age and began to have sex, he discovered that he was unable to ejaculate; his semen emerged, but with no force behind it. This made it impossible for him to sire children. The malfunction was caused by a benign tumor in his groin that blocked one of his seminal vesicles; but excising it could have inadvertently severed the nerve that enabled him to have an erection. Our physicians are the most knowledgeable in the world; but occasionally, a medical condition arises for which they can find no cure. In such cases, the last resort is to send the patient to the forest witch. There, he or she must undertake some difficult task that the witch, after consulting the gods, has set for them. If they succeed, they are cured.

Al-Kharijah is verdant and fertile; but it is surrounded by a harsh wilderness of sand and stones. In order to reach the home of the forest witch, a patient must undertake a difficult journey to a valley far to the south, where the surrounding mountains trap sufficient water to support vegetation. Here there are oak, cedar, and beech trees; and roaming in the shadows below are deer, bears, and leopards.

When the boy reached the age of 18 and had completed his warrior training, the family decided to risk sending him to the forest witch. And so, one day, with great trepidation, for they did not know if he would ever return, they gave him a sword and a war horse and dispatched him to the mountains.

Seven days later, at dusk, he arrived at the witch's cave. Tethering his horse, he dismounted and approached the entrance. He kneeled, unbuckled his sword, and laid it down upon the broken rocks at the mouth of the cave. "I seek the protection of this household," he said. Having been taught the warrior code, he knew that even an enemy could not refuse such a request; to do so would risk bringing dishonor upon himself and his family; and that would be worse than death. "To show that I mean you no harm, I surrender my sword." A strong wind swept out of the cave and then slowly subsided. When it was gone, his sword had disappeared.

"Enter," said a powerful but sultry voice that echoed against the canyon walls. He rose and walked into the gloom. Lamplight emanated from an opening in the back of the cave. As he drew nearer, he discovered that it was framed by an elegantly carved doorway that was covered in gold leaf. Passing through this portal, he found himself in a sumptuously furnished chamber. Reclining on a couch upholstered in blue satin was a young, curvaceous, green-skinned woman. She was wearing a loincloth made of gold colored fabric. Her breasts were naked and bobbled when she moved. Gold jewelry adorned her neck, arms, and ankles. The smell of cedar wafted from her body.

"What healing do you seek?" she asked.

The blond boy described his predicament and recounted the diagnosis that he had received from the court physicians. The witch listened attentively. "This is a most vexing case. Before I can be of service, I must dialog with your penis and listen to what it has to say."

A decanter and two goblets materialized on the crystal table by her side. She rose and poured out equal measures of the potion. Smiling, she handed him one goblet and took the other for herself. "This is a powerful aphrodisiac. When your penis gets hard, I will make love to it, and it will begin to speak to me. We must then maintain your erection long enough for me to gather the insights that I need."

They drank the potion. Then the witch took the blond boy by the hand and led him into her boudoir. Sitting on a table by the bed was a gold, jewel-studded mask. She put it on. It covered her face from her nose to her forehead. She pushed the boy onto the mattress and removed his clothing. Then she reversed herself and straddled his body so that her face was directly over his genitals. She surrounded the base of his penis, just above his testicles, with her thumbs and forefingers, locking it in a firm grip. Then she lowered her head and slowly brushed her lips across his shaft.

"Little man, little man," she whispered, "are you at home tonight, and are you receiving visitors?" His penis began to harden and rise. "Oh," she exclaimed, "I am so glad to see you!" Carefully, she surrounded his glans with her lips and ran her tongue once around its perimeter. When she released it, it swelled and took on the shape of a human head. "May I kiss you on your mouth?" she asked. His penis jumped in response. She smiled broadly, puckered her lips, and kissed his meatus. His penis jumped again, this time more violently. Quickly, she tightened her grip on its root. "No, no, no, my love. Not yet. First you must talk to me. If you will be a good boy and be patient, and answer all of my questions, I promise that I will release you and make you very, very happy."

The instant her lips had touched the boy's glans, from his legs all the way to the top of his head, an electric thrill had run through him. Pressing his hands against the witch's buttocks, he arched his back, pushed his head into the pillows, opened his mouth, and gasped, "Oh!" repeatedly.

For two blissful hours, the witch interrogated his penis. Each time it prepared to spurt, she tightened her fingers, constricting the nerves and vesicles. The boy thrashed beneath her, moaning in tortured pleasure. Finally, she reached for a bowl that was sitting on the night table, placed it over the tip of his penis, and released the pressure on his shaft. A glistening white stream poured out slowly from his meatus. His penis pulsed again and again, releasing more and more of the viscous fluid. Smiling with satisfaction, she continued to murmur, "I love you," to his penis, as it jumped up and down repeatedly. Eventually, the flow of semen slowed to a trickle. His erection subsided, and his glans resumed its normal shape. The boy was exhausted and quickly fell asleep.

He awakened the next morning to find the witch lying beside him. "Guided by your penis, I projected my mind into your groin and searched for the tumor. Eventually, I found it, and discovered that it was attached to the wall of your seminal vesicle by a single thin ligament. It seemed to me that a lengthy series of violent orgasms might weaken the cord sufficiently to enable the following orgasm to break it. In that case, the tumor might be pushed out of your meatus by the force of your emissions.

"But what woman possessed sufficient stamina to perform this service? As I searched my mind, the night's exertions overcame me and I fell asleep. It was then that Mother Bee appeared to me in a dream and instructed me to send you to her. She told me that when you arrive at her hive, she will subject you to a rigorous and painful ordeal, during which you will need to show integrity, courage, and stamina. She said that if you survive, she will take you to the honey bear women.

"The bear women once lived in a nearby palace. All three had been gifted by Mother Panther with exquisite sexual skills. Men who undertook a pilgrimage to their castle were rewarded with three nights of sexual bliss, during which the sisters took turns performing esoteric sexual delights upon them. Word of their prowess spread and eventually reached the western desert. Unfortunately, this region is inhabited by a cult that believes in only one god. This intolerant deity disapproves of all things sexual. The monotheists convinced themselves that the women were luring men to their doom and pressured the high priest to do something. He dispatched his temple guards to abduct them. Then, under his orders, the clerics raped and tortured the women and prepared to burn them at the stake. But they escaped.

"They arrived home only to find that the palace had been burned to the ground. In utter despair, they decided to slit their wrists. But as they were drawing their daggers, a black honey bear ambled out of the woods. Taking his appearance as a sign from the gods, the women followed him. Eventually he emerged in a clearing in the midst of which was a large tree. Hanging from one of the branches was a gigantic beehive.

"The women kneeled at the foot of the tree and entreated the bees to help them. When Mother Bee heard their story, she took pity on them and allowed them to eat their fill of honey. Then, so that, thenceforth, they would be capable of defending themselves, she endowed them with warrior skills. To honor the bear who had led them to safety, the women chose it as their totem animal. They arrayed themselves in bear masks and attached bear claws made of steel to their hands.

"They have the power to heal you."

The witch rose from the bed, poured his semen into a wide-mouthed bottle, sealed it, and handed it to him. Then, with a wave of her hand, she rematerialized his sword and returned it to him.

"In the next valley to the south, there is a land that is inhabited by giant animals. There, you will find Mother Bee." He bowed and thanked her. Then he turned, walked out of her chambers, through the cave entrance, and into the sunlight.

ξ

It was late afternoon when he entered the bee mother's valley. Immediately, he heard the thrumming of an active beehive. Following the sound, he pushed through the undergrowth and eventually emerged in a clearing that contained a gigantic tree. Hanging from one of its limbs was a huge beehive that was being tended by giant bees. Suddenly, a colossal mantis emerged from the bushes and advanced upon the hive. The bees attacked it, but their stings were unable to penetrate the mantis's chitin armor. The blond boy drew his sword and lopped off one of the mantis's legs, which caused it to tumble onto its side, exposing its vulnerable throat. Evading the mantis's snapping mandibles, the boy drove his sword into the animal's neck. It shuddered, collapsed, and died. The bees surrounded him and fixed their compound eyes upon him. In order to signal submission, he sheathed his sword, lowered his head, and kneeled in the grass. The sea of bees parted, and, from the hive, the bee mother emerged.

"I am Mother Bee," she said. "Have you brought me an offering?" The boy rose and uncorked the ceramic bottle. Mother Bee extended her proboscis into it and drank. Then she bent her abdomen, bringing her tail forward, and positioned her sting in front of his face. He understood and obeyed. Opening his jaws, he allowed her venom to drip into his mouth. A most terrible pain mounted swiftly in his throat and spread quickly throughout his body. He felt as if he were afire. His throat swelled. Tears and perspiration poured down his face. With great effort, he managed to remain upright. But eventually, consciousness drained away from him, and he collapsed.

Dimly, he felt a cooling breeze running over his face and heard the droning of hundreds of wings. He opened his eyes and discovered to his astonishment that he was rushing through the air high above the treetops. Looking up, he saw that Mother Bee was cradling him in her legs. At last, she descended and placed him on the ground outside a mountain cave.

"The bear women eat nothing but honey," she said. "It is the source of their power. They will seduce you, and, after you have fallen asleep, they will attempt to kill you; but my venom will protect you." She placed one of her forelegs on his head and gave him her blessing. Then she rose into the air and, accompanied by her protective host, flew back to the valley of giants.

ξ

The blond boy turned and approached the entrance of the cave. It was blocked by a gigantic marble door, upon which were carved framed panels that depicted erotic scenes of women performing the most exquisite carnal delights upon their men. To the right of the doorway there was a tall oaken frame from which a bronze gong had been suspended. Hanging by its side was a bronze hammer. The boy removed the hammer from its hook and struck the gong three times. When its reverberations subsided, he waited patiently for a response. None came. He tried a second time, and then a third. Nothing.

He probed the portal's perimeter, searching for a hidden mechanism that might open the door. He found none. Stepping backward, he noticed that throughout the scenes that had been carved into the marble, there was a stairway that ascended diagonally from right to left. It seemed to him that a moderately athletic man or woman could ascend the stairs by using its steps as a sequence of handholds.

Leaping upward, he obtained a grip on the first step, and by pulling himself, hand over hand, from one tread to another, quickly reached the top of the door. There, tucked into the face of the mountain, was a stout lever. When he pulled it, the door slid silently into an excavated pocket. He dropped to the ground and stepped inside the cave. The door slid closed behind him.

He scanned the interior. Never had he seen such a sumptuous chamber. The walls were lined with mahogany panels embedded in ebony frames. The north wall, from floor to ceiling, was occupied by a carved mahogany bookcase that contained hundreds of books and scrolls. Oil lamps perched on sculpted bronze fixtures were mounted at regular intervals along the walls. Sections of the paneling were covered in fabulous tapestries. Spices and incense smoldered in carved gilded dishes that were distributed on the tables. Gleaming tabletops sat upon finely carved wooden skirts and legs that were made of teak, ebony, and oak. Thickly upholstered chairs, divans, and loveseats were arrayed on fine Persian carpets that sat in front of large marble fireplaces. In the center of the room stood a long dining table surrounded by four plush chairs. On the south wall, a door opened upon a hallway that led to a massive kitchen, a large pantry, and a chamber that housed an underground spring. On the east wall, an ornately carved and decorated staircase led upward and through a doorway that was set in an ebony portal.

The blond boy mounted the stairs, and found that they led to an enormous boudoir, as beautifully appointed as the great room from which he had just emerged. At the center of the room was a circular bed, big enough to sleep as many as four or five people. Its bedclothes were made of the finest silks and linens. Above it was an opulent canopy, from whose frame colorful tapestries were suspended. Supporting the mattress was a stout iron frame to which a lattice of steel springs had been riveted. Oddly, the mattress seemed to be pierced at the center by an ebony post. As he drew nearer, he realized that it was a large, circumcised penis made of polished black marble. Draped along its base was a pair of commensurately large marble testicles. The shaft of the penis curved realistically, making the whole affair look like a huge erection.

The blond boy sat on the edge of a velvet footstool and thought. "The honey bear women will seduce you," Mother Bee had said. "And, after you have fallen asleep, they will attempt to kill you." As he explored the cave, he had been pondering how he could coax the bear women into pleasuring him repeatedly, without being helplessly unarmed when they attacked. Abruptly, he stood and walked toward the bed. He removed his scabbard and hid it between the springs and the mattress, with the handle of the sword outermost. He climbed onto the bed, lay on his back, and practiced reaching over the side and drawing the sword. Satisfied, he rose, walked down the stairs, and crossed the entrance chamber. On the wall to the right of the door was another lever, similar to the one that he had found outside. He pulled it, and the door slid open. Squinting in the light of the setting sun, he stepped outside. The door slid shut behind him.

Suddenly he heard the sound of breaking branches. He sat down and leaned against the door. Feigning exhaustion and delirium, he allowed his head to droop to the side, half closed his eyes, and breathed heavily. Out of the undergrowth stepped a spectacular nubile woman who was brandishing a spear. Her face was partially concealed behind a mask that looked like the snout and upper face of a black bear. Slung low on her hips were a pair of tight fitting black leggings. Her feet were protected by laced leather sandals. Surrounding her right ankle were three gold rings. Her hands, arms, and shoulders were covered in a form-hugging black blouse that surrounded and enhanced her naked breasts. Strapped to each wrist was a gauntlet from which five steel bear claws projected forward over her hand. Following her closely was a tall woman

with a robust body, who was carrying a large piece of honeycomb that was filled to the brim with honey. She was dressed identically to the first woman, except that her mask and clothing were gray. Her hands, too, were surmounted by a formidable set of steel claws. The last to emerge was a curvaceous woman arrayed in a similar bear ensemble that was dark brown in color, who also was carrying a large chunk of honeycomb.

Upon catching sight of him, the brown and gray bear women dropped their burdens and each drew a sword from a scabbard that she had strapped across her back. With their sister, they ran silently and swiftly to the hillside and surrounded the blond boy. "I seek the protection of this household," he said weakly. After a moment's hesitation, the gray bear woman reached into a pouch strapped to her belt and threw a handful of blue pollen into his face. Immediately, he fell into a deep slumber.

ξ

When he awakened, he found himself lying on the circular bed. He shifted over the edge and slowly stood upright. Across the boudoir, there were three tall mirrors, each set in a carved frame that pivoted on a wooden base. Standing before one of them, he discovered that he had been washed assiduously from head to toe and dressed in fine clothing. Systematically, he surveyed the room. The sisters' weapons and bear claws were hanging on a wall near the canopy. Crossing to the bed, he lifted the edge of the mattress and found, to his great relief, that his own sword was still in place.

From the great chamber below, he heard laughter and conversation and the bustle of an evening meal; but the talking and laughter ceased when he descended the staircase. Seated at the dining table were the honey bear women. They had removed their warrior clothes, bathed, and changed into comfortable eveningwear. Each woman was dressed in a scant bejeweled halter, a long split skirt, and a diaphanous abaya, all dyed in her thematic color; black, gray, or dark brown accordingly.

quebec
quebec
29 Followers
12