Golden Lust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello young prince. I was thinking about you. Did your balls feel good, while bathing inside of here?"

The message stated; And the picture that was accompanying it, is a selfie of Anastasia, with her pointing her finger inside of her mouth... as she was licking it.

I stare at the picture, as my mind instantly flies further into a horny abyss. I look even harder at the photo, and notice the shit ton of saliva, that is inside of her mouth & on her finger. I can't believe my NUTS were actually inside of there earlier; And the fact that she's actually a SENIOR student too. God this is too much, it is just ALMOST too much, for me to take. Anastasia (just like her younger sister), is so erotic in a DARK sort fashion. My dick is starting to throb like crazy now. It's enough that I was able to suck on my own teacher's titty, but now... I'm reminded that I was touched by a senior student too?

"Yes... It was FANTASTIC. Thank you for that, and what we did in the showers."

I reply back to her. Maybe that was uncool for me to say, but it's honestly the BEST I can think of, given my brain is nearly fried from everything that's happened. God I need to jack off. These girls have been driving my lust levels CRAZY, from all of this. Wait... did Anastasia just call me "Prince"? What is that all about? Some sort of pet name or something?

"We have all come to a decision young Prince. There will be a little surprise for you tonight."

Anastasia replies back to me.

"Surprise? What's going on? What did you all talk about?"

I quickly type back. I remember being told the girls had something to discuss, before being kicked out of the Sorority house (again). But what the hell could they have come up with, and why haven't they told ME about it?

"Worry not about that my young Prince. Just imagine the moment, when you finally fill up my mouth, with your warm sperm for me to accept."

She responds back to me.

My mouth drops open, at what I had just read. I almost can't believe, that Anastasia actually SENT that. Wait... she just called me, "Prince" again for some reason. What the hell is going on over there? Ahhhh who knows, I'll just game for a little longer, hopefully it clears my head... both of them.

A couple more hours pass, I'm starting to get concerned about Samantha. How long is she going to stay over at the Sorority? Haven't her and the rest of them, finished whatever they were doing?

It is then I hear the main door, to our apartment open up. Thank goodness Samantha finally made it home, I get worried if she's out during the night by herself. I hear some footsteps walk over towards my door, and it quickly bursts open wide, as a dark blur then rushes inside over towards me. Latching itself onto me, as I lay on top of my bed.

I jump for a moment, being completely caught off guard, by the incident that's occurring. Quickly regaining my bearings, and taking everything in, I catch a whiff of a scent I remember all too well.

Finally looking at the dark figure, that's attached to me at the moment. I see that it's none other than Victoria, with her arms wrapped around me tightly, giving me her trademark silent stare.

I soon see another person, stepping through my bedroom doorway, and to my (already heightened) surprise, it is none other than Cindy herself.

"What the hell's going on!? Why...? How...? What are you two doing here!? Where's Samantha!?"

I blurt out. Surprised that these two are together... in my bedroom. Cindy smiles over towards me, then quickly scowls in Victoria's direction.

"Hey! Let go of my boyfriend, you nasty Goth!"

She then shouts out. Victoria doesn't remove her arms from around me though, she only then turns and stares back in Cindy's direction.

"You heard me! Get the hell off of him!"

Cindy shouts again towards the younger Gothic girl, as I am completely bewildered, by their interactions with one another. In a way I had always had a feeling, there was some bad blood between these two. Now it was playing out, in my bedroom of all places.

"I'm a Princess and this is my Prince. "

Victoria calmly says back. Finally breaking her long silence, as she maintains her unreadable expression, looking Cindy's way. The two stare at each other, not breaking eye contact for a moment, it is then Cindy jumps onto my bed, next to me at my other side. She holds onto me just as tight as Victoria, as they recommence with staring each other down, from across of me.

"How did you two even get in apartment? Did Samantha lend you her key or something?"

I ask. Wanting to know this important information, as well as break up the girl fight, that's taking place right before me. It is then the girls break eye contact with each other, and reach into their separate pockets, and present something to me. They show me that they are both holding identical keys, which clearly were made for my apartment.

"Back at the house, we all came to a good decision."

Victoria then calmly stated, while looking softly into my eyes. I don't know where this is heading, but I sense it's going to be trouble for sure.

"We all wanted, and your sister agreed, that we should all have keys to your apartment."

Cindy said in an excited tone. Causing me to look at them both, in disbelief and utter shock.

"Wait what do you mean ALL of you!? Do you mean every last one of you, has keys to this place!?"

I yell out. Unable to believe, that Samantha and them would think of something like this.

"Does that mean Ms Tasha, Tammy, and Anastasia too!? Do they have keys to the apartment as well!?"

I continue. Being completely unable to fathom, how they possibly felt this was a GOOD idea. My words are met with no response from them. The entire bedroom goes silent, and I then look at both of them. They are staring at each other again. But instead of looking annoyed with each other this time, they both look upset... because of me.

"He spoke her name... The succubus."

Victoria states. Causing me to look down and over to her, wondering what the hell did she even mean by that. The Succubus? Is there somebody that Victoria doesn't like?

"It's not fair! They're nothing but FAT anyways!"

Cindy responds. Making me to then look down, and over towards HER. Only growing more confused yet... gaining a nagging suspicion, as to who they're POSSIBLY talking about. It is then Victoria reaches outward, and picks up my cellphone from the bed.

"Wai-Wait! Victoria! What are you looking at!?"

I shout out, as soon as I see what's she's doing, but she isn't giving me a response back. She is staring at my phone's screen with that usual inquisitive, yet indiscernible expression. I reach over to block her from looking through everything that's on it, but as soon as I nearly get there, I instantly jump from feeling something rubbing on the crotch of my boxer shorts.

"Hfffm!"

I stifle out, as I then immediately look over towards Cindy. She's giving me an absolutely wicked smile, probably from feeling how semi-erect I still am, from the conversation I just had, with Anastasia and Ms Tasha over those text messages. Staring at her she doesn't even say anything to me, she just stares as me long enough to keep my attention focused in her direction.

"I've found it."

Victoria then calmly mentions. Cindy and I look over to her, to see her viewing the messaging app on my phone. She seems focused on a certain message in particular, and then raises the phone up, to show us what's on it, or rather... show it to Cindy.

"Ah HA! I KNEW IT! That IS what he's been thinking about!"

Cindy says as she looks at what's on the screen, then taking the phone out of Victoria's fingers. Victoria had looked through my recent messages, and pulled up the chat (and the picture), that I just had with Ms Tasha. They both know now of the picture she had just sent me of her tits, and how I stated how much I loved sucking on them. Cindy damn near presses her face into the screen staring, as Victoria focuses her investigative gaze intently towards me without talking. She is beaming her icy blue eyes towards me, prompting me to explain myself to her, but then Cindy slams my phone down on the bed.

"So!? Is that REALLY what you like Danny? Girls who only have big boobs!?"

She then says to me. I look at Cindy, shocked by her question. It is obvious now that her and Victoria, are jealous of Ms Tasha's huge breasts. Victoria and Cindy DO have the smallest pairs out of the group, but I had no idea they were this jealous over it.

"Are you not pleased with my size?"

Victoria then chimes in softly. Causing me to look back at her, with her showcasing those blue (now becoming innocent looking) eyes. Both Cindy and Victoria are staring at me from either side. Shit! They're both looking SUPER worried about this, I'd better do something and fast.

"No no! Of course! That's not it! Both of you are SPECIAL in your own way!"

I say out of desperation. Saying the FIRST thing that comes to mind, to HOPEFULLY calm them down. I mean they DO have smaller breasts than Ms Tasha, and Samantha... and Tammy or Anastasia for that matter.

"It's not the SIZE of your boobs, that I love about you. It's OTHER things about you, that make you special."

I then speak out smiling. Even as lame as it was, I had to throw SOMETHING out there. Hoping that it'd stick, and get both of the girls to calm down a bit. Both of them simply start to stare at me, with bewildered expressions, then they once again turn and look at each other once more.

"He lies to us now."

Victoria then calmly says to Cindy. Not believing for one second, the things that I've just said. Damn it, I was really hoping that'd work. But of course Victoria (who's probably a closet brainiac), didn't buy for a second what I had just said.

"Cheater Cheater! He's just a liar and a cheat! If he's left alone by himself, he'll start flirting with the other girls."

Cindy then boisterously responds back to Victoria. I crack a wide grin, trying to play off their discontent with the situation. It is then I see Cindy and Victoria simultaneously, starting to raise off their shirts.

"Heyyy! Wait! What are you two doing now!?"

I blurt out. Not knowing what sort of mischief, these two could potentially be plotting. They both get their shirts off, and toss them onto my dresser. Now at either side of me in their perspective bras. I take a moment to soak in how pretty they look, (though the moment is completely awkward to say the least), as they're both with me here on top of my bed. Cindy's wearing a really light pink bra. Very fitting to her, with her really sweet & playful mentality. Victoria (as I would've expected) is wearing a completely black bra which covers her breasts quite well.

"What do you think now my Prince?"

Victoria says to me, looking at me in a seductive & sultry manner. God my instincts just INSTANTLY kick in. Causing my dick to become even harder, at the very SIGHT ALONE of her. Staring at her, those hypnotic icy eyes seem to draw me over towards her. I can't help myself. I haven't cum in so long. I feel my body start to inch towards her direction.

"I thought I told you... STOP calling my boyfriend that!"

Cindy sparks over towards Victoria, beaming another annoyed stare in her direction. I see Victoria then return her glace, giving her an unreadable expression, before she then lunges in my direction, and embraces me in another loving hug, this time pressing her bra right into my face.

"Wai-Mmph!"

I muffle out, instantly feeling the soft fabric of Victoria's bra against my skin. Over and over she presses her boobs right into my face, holding my head tightly and not letting it go for a second. Everything around me has gone completely dark, as I can see nothing and barely hear anything, only feel the warm skin of Victoria's boobs inside of her soft bra. The smell between her tits is exquisite. Very sweet, soft and fleshy, the more she KEEPS hugging me tight, the more I am able to inhale her breasts sugary aroma. God this scent... is really turning me on.

My hands start to instinctively wrap themselves around Victoria, as I feel her maneuvering herself onto the top of my crotch. My face still buried deep in her chest, my hands make their way over towards the hooks of her bra.

"Mmmmmm."

Victoria says from right above me. Though her arms are holding my head tightly, I barely make out what she just murmured. Finally on top of my crotch, I start to feel her grind steadily against my ever hardening penis. Even though I've still got my boxers on, I can feel an incredible HEAT escaping from the crotch of her pants.

"Hmmmmmffff!"

I huff out. Almost feeling like I nearly just came, from Victoria's sudden motions on top of me. It is then I feel the pressure from Victoria's embrace tighten, she starts to hold me even closer now, as she slithers back and forth even more fiercely. What's gotten into her? She keeps gliding over and over across my dick, with more authority than before. My grip around her back starts to weaken, eventually breaking away. I can't unhook her bra, she's making me feel too damn good.

"Mmmhmm."

I hear Victoria whisper above me, as she keeps grinding her hips over and over across my dick. I still can't see anything but... it feels really WET now on my boxers. Wait did Victoria just cum? Did she actually SOAK her pants, all the way through to my boxers? Oh god I... I feel I'm nearly at my limit. Victoria is going to make me cum right on top of my bed. She keeps humping me over and over, rhythmically sliding her wetness all over my groin region. 'I'm about to lose it.' I think to myself, as I feel my eyes start to go upwards, nearly busting my load inside of my underwear. My hips now matching Victoria's motions, I begin to FIRECELY hump the beautiful Gothic girl back.

"Wait! Don't make him cum yet!"

I then hear Cindy shout out, as I'm almost sweating, from feeling that I'm nearly about to desperately release my load. Victoria quickly hops off of my lap, and back over to the side, but not before giving me a quick kiss on top of my forehead. Now back at the side she was at previously, she starts staring at me with a slight mischievous grin. The young cute Goth's icy blue eyes now beaming at me, with my breathing still IMMESELY heavy, I lunge forward, and give a huge unexpected kiss right on her lips. I wrap my right arm around her, and slide my tongue deep inside of her mouth. Sliding my tongue across her own, I find large traces of her saliva inside. I scoop it up with my tongue bringing it into my mouth for me to swallow, before pushing it back inside of her mouth, and embracing Victoria with a desire that has completely overtaken me.

"OK! OK! That's enough Danny!"

Cindy interrupts. Sliding her way in-between Victoria and myself, and breaking us apart. But it is then I wrap BOTH of my around Cindy herself, and begin kissing her in the same way.

"Dann-MMMPH!"

Cindy sputters out. As I begin to caress her lips with my own. Her resistance to me immediately fades, and her mouth opens for me to probe deep inside with my hungry tongue. She has more tasty saliva inside of her mouth, than Victoria had. It makes me even harder, tasting Cindy's spit along with Victoria's. The combined flavors of their saliva is incredible. I probe my tongue all over the inside of Cindy's mouth, licking up every single trace, of her spit that is in there. Kissing my girlfriend right in front of Victoria (whom I just kissed in front of my girlfriend), seemed like a dream. My cock was at it's hardest, and an insatiable lust has overtaken my brain. It is then Cindy starts to tremble and manages to push herself off of me, with a long strand of saliva connecting our two mouths together.

"Mmmmm... You're really horny now. Just the way I like it."

Cindy says to me, with the most incredible sexy smile she's ever given me. She then looks over at Victoria, who returns her gaze with a smile, as they then both look at me, and begin to unhook their bras. My mouth opens a bit, as I watch them slowly remove their intimate tops. They both get them unhooked, their bras then fall into their hands, and they both gently toss them into my face. My happiness can't even be measured. I take both pairs of their bras, and begin to deeply sniff their wonderful scents within them. They both smell SO good. SO feminine in both of their fragrances. Undoubtedly feminine, it is such a blessing to be able to sniff both of their bras, in my bedroom of all places. Looking down at Cindy's bra in particular, I see her bra size is a (34C).

'Wow her size is nearly identical to Anastasia's tits.'

I quietly think to myself, as the mixed scents of their bras lingers throughout my senses. I close my eyes to soak in the sultry aromas, still feeling the wet stain in my boxers, that came from Victoria.

"Alright Danny. Let's do it."

Cindy then calls out. Completely forgetting that the two girls were topless now, I look up to see BOTH of them with their cute modest boobs, hanging proudly in front of me. I instantly drop both of their pairs of bras, smitten by the beautiful sight which is before me. There is Victoria's wonderful cinnamon colored nipples, just like from before in the shower; And Cindy's nipples are an almost GLOWING pink, causing a HUGE SMILE to arise onto my face. I sit just staring back and forth, and both sets of their nipples. Both pairs are sticking out firmly, as their nipples are erect and pointing at me.

"I'm first."

Cindy says to me, in her seductive voice, that I can't get enough of. She crawls over to me, picks up one of her tits, and pushes it gently into my mouth. My cock JUMPS in immediately excitement, as Cindy's nipple enters fully inside of my lips. I can't help but to suck on such a delicious thing, my girlfriend's beautiful titty has just been presented to me, I'm so lucky. I make sure to lick in circle around her breast, I can hear Cindy murmur as I do so, I make sure to suck her tit REALLY well. She strokes my hair as I continue to please her breast, I look and she her satisfied stare. It is then I see her raise her hand up, and I see she's actually holding my cellphone with it.

-CLICK!-

The phone goes off; As it appears she just took a selfie, with her TITTY inside of my mouth. The image captures both of us perfectly, as we are both staring directly into the camera.

"Your turn Vicky!"

Cindy then states; As she eases her titty out of my mouth, causing it to flop out, and then backing off of me, as Victoria moves in closer. The young Goth keeps her eyes fixated on my own, as my horniness keeps raging nonstop. She gives me that unreadable yet somewhat inquisitive look, as her beautiful cinnamon colored nipples, are merely inches away from me.

"You kissed me Danny. Does you lust burn for me?"

Victoria calmly asks me. Staring into my eyes deeply, compiled with the inescapable LUST that is clouding my mind, I answer her with the sincerest of honesty.

"I do... I DO Victoria. You make me SO hot!"

I respond with haste, causing her to smile with complete satisfaction towards me. She closes the gap between us, and pushes her OWN breast and nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmph."

I state, As the younger Gothic girl, next begins feeding me her titty. Another wave of happiness overtakes me, I don't want this night to end. I'm still a little sweaty on my forehead, as I can feel Victoria wiping it off for me. She holds my mouth close onto her titty, and I trace my tongue over her own cinnamon colored nipple, tasting the distinct differences in it's flavor compared to Cindy's. It is wonderfully sweet, almost like the aroma I picked up, from when she was holding me into her chest. I close my eyes a bit, suckling on Victoria's precious tit hungrily. It's strange in it's flavor, yet sweet in it's own way and VERY satisfying. God I love it. Victoria's tit is absolutely SUPERB. I suckle on it some more, and it is then I hear another -CLICK!-