Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words swept his doubts away as the touch of her hands did with mine. He bent over me and I felt his lips brushing mine. Gently his tongue knocked the door which I opened. Carefully his tongue slipped in and was welcomed by soft flaps of the beefy inhabitant. We let our first kiss persist and it tasted good. Oh yes, I felt my heat rising. I kissed a boy and I liked it. Sometimes it snows in April.

Sasha did her best to fuel my fire. Her hand had left my breast and I could feel her kissing my tummy. Her tongue circled my navel and then dipped into it. This cute little lass knew exactly how much it turns me on. It works almost like a power switch. Furthermore, I felt her fingertips sliding under my waistband. They boldly rushed further until they reached my cleavage. I could feel how her finger dived between my lips with ease as the arousing kisses had made my body react in a very self-evident way. Her fingertip touched my moist pearl gently and I felt warm waves scampering through my body. I felt how prurience took its reign over me.

Sasha could feel about my condition as she moistened her finger in the secret depth between my legs. And she found nothing better to do than to rise her hand and point this finger towards Manuel. My scent must have had reached his nostrils as he broke the kiss and let her streak his lips. His tongue was eager to lick my taste from her finger which he receipted with a luxurious, "Mmh".

Treasonous hussy.

I felt the heat of turning pink on my cheeks. But that did not impress Sasha at all. With a lewd smile she said, "Maybe we should go below deck, before we get too wet here?"

She did not refer to a change in the weather pattern, as the sky was blue up to the horizon where it kissed the darker blue-green sea. I took a breath to say something, but she was faster than me. I felt her mouth close to my ear, nibbling my earlobe. There is another very sensitive spot of mine and she quite well knew.

She played her game using all the cards for her advantage.

I heard her whisper, "Please, please, please. I'll owe you something I promise. I did the best I could to get him on track. Now don't spoil it, I beg you! Since so long I dream of this sensation with you! If you ever wanted to do me a favor, then please don't chicken out now. And he's really nice isn't he?"

Sasha's hand on my body, slipping back into my bikini brief, as well as her tongue behind my ear were very convincing in emphasizing her arguments. Even if my objections had been bigger, I would have found no force to close my thighs in front of her tender fingertip caressing my pearl. She took my moaning for an agreement and grinned confidently at Manuel. He steered the boat towards a tiny bay. Obviously they were in this conspiracy together.

Not only during the last night but also concerning the things to come. Sasha wiped the rest of my humble misgivings away with another passionate kiss. I threw caution to the wind and hugged her as I ate her kiss with rising hunger. While our kiss went more and more intense Manuel killed the engine and cast anchor in the tiny bay. This was the sign for us to separate our igneous bodies and go below deck. Manuel followed us one step behind.

+++

We entered a cabin which had a bright floor from wooden planks. They felt warm under our bare feet. I guessed it was maple or something similar.

Each of the white sidewalls had two triangular windows which were bent the way that they reminded me about sharks dorsal fins. The doors and furniture were made from reddish timber which made me think of teak-wood. The drawers of the large cabinet were the same white as the covering of the three sofas. Two of them were aligned with the side walls and the third one was taking the middle of the room in the opposite of a big flat TV-screen. The ceiling was white too with embedded panels made from the reddish timber I considered to be teak.

I did not have much time to admire the interior as Sasha stood behind me and opened my bikini top which fell to the floor like a leaf from a tree. My breasts stood naked and my nipples signaled in round terms that Sasha's ministrations had the usual effect on me.

Sasha snuggled at my back caressing my belly and my breasts and I felt her kisses and tender bites at my shoulder following my carotid. I pressed my tush against her loins to show my joy. Once the dice had fallen, I made up my mind to offer myself on Venus' altar with maximum delight.

While Sasha fondled me, Manuel was busy transforming the sofa into a frameless bed. A process which took only a few simple moves and did not keep him too busy to watch us girls getting occupied with each other.

Soon he stood in front of me and supported Sasha's hands fulfilling the task to set my skin on fire. Their hands seemed to be everywhere. They kissed over my shoulder and I watched their tongues dancing while they shoved my panty over my hips so it slid down my legs until it reached the planks of the floor. I stood in this tiny piece of cloth like Botticelli's Venus in her shell and felt the touching of their hands on my belly, my hips, breasts and buttocks. Wherever they touched me they left the burning desire for more.

I felt fingers crawling through the light, carefully trimmed bush on my mound, sneaking through the thatch boldly until they found what they were looking for. They slid between my lips and petted along the steamy groove. I felt my anxiety rising. My head turned towards them as they turned their heads towards me. Our three tongues met and we entangled in hot voluptuous kisses.

I did not want to stay too passive so I opened the buttons of Manuel's shirt until I could make it fall from his shoulders. He shook it away from his arms and showed us his athletic torso. Sasha used one hand to open his belt and zipper to get rid of his linen trousers too. She managed somehow without easing the caressing of my demanding snatch, which was already soaking wet. As soon as I got rid of his shirt I supported her and we made his trousers drop all together with his pants.

I broke the kiss, curious about his cock which jumped out of his prison as soon as we set him free. Impressive equipment I had to admit. I thought I could hardly cover his length with both of my hands and wondered if I could close a circle of thumb and index-finger around him. He was bent a bit upwards as he stood there rock hard pointing at my belly. I could see the veins under his skin building patterns like rivers on a map. His skin covered barely one half of his glans which was so taut that the purple cone was slick, almost polished.

Sasha started to pamper him rubbing up and down while she still caressed my nectar dripping blossom with her other hand. Each time she stroked down she exposed his glans and made Manuel sigh. I could see the prominent ridge of his cock-head which made his cock appear like a long slender mushroom. To wrap it up it was a very handsome tasty looking pecker which appeared indeed quite promising.

Sasha dragged us slowly towards the bed. She made me sit down and I had this tempting cock directly swinging in front of me. I could not resist touching it. Gently I formed a ring with fingers and thumb around him. I pulled the skin from his glans and started to lick around its ridge, which made him sigh with pleasure.

"Hmm, oh yes," he whispered.

His taste and scent turned me on and I formed a tight "O" with my lips to let him slip between. The moist heat of my mouth and my tongue which planed his glans each time I let him slip in and out made him quickly pant.

Meanwhile, Sasha had undressed and was as naked as we were. She turned me on the bed and came closer. She interlaced her legs with mine and slipped so close that our gasping pussies met. I felt her wet heat against mine, blending our liquors. Instantly she started tribbing. I responded to her humping, grinding against her while I still was sucking his cock, which seemed to become even harder, and could almost feel his horny looks as he stared at our rolling hips and our grinding pussies. I heard Sasha mewing delightedly.

"How bout me", Sasha suddenly moaned and allured Manuel with her finger. He understood and slipped out of my mouth. Manuel turned to Sasha and fondled her neck as he poked his cock deep inside her mouth. He held her head with one hand and began to piston between her full red lips the other hand on his hip while Sasha massaged his balls. This view made me incredibly horny. I leaned back to increase the force towards Sasha and strengthened the tribbing while she got her mouth fucked.

I felt I was getting close to cumming and I did not want anything more at that moment. The heat from my pussy waved through my body, running up my spine higher and hotter. I felt the waves surging. I tried to postpone a bit to make it even more intense but did not manage for long. The waves broke above me lighting sparkling fireworks behind my eyes. My body was shaking like during a shivering fit. I shouted my joy out, loudly with throaty voice, panting. I felt the warm lust rinsing between my buttocks. I was in heaven.

Sasha freed herself from his hand and released his cock. "Oh my god", she yelled, "Watch how she cums." She humped against me to increase my joy until I went silent and felt into relaxation. Manuel watched thrilled rubbing his high raised cock.

"Damned you're so hot," he commented my exaltation.

As I landed Sasha broke up and turned to kiss my pouring cleavage. I raised my head. This was awesome. But not yet enough. I felt my pussy still hungry for more. "More, more, MORE!" I croaked.

Sasha laughed and gave me a slap on the mound. "Naughty you are", she taunted me and turned to Manuel. "Would you mind feeding this voracious minx? I guess she really needs some."

Oh yes, I did. My body was not satisfied by any means. Instead, I felt a burning desire and I could not deny that Manuel was one of the few men which could really attract me in a very carnal way.

I regained enough strength to turn. I pushed my butt close to the edge of the bed and pulled my legs up so that my feet stood close to my hips. I grabbed my ankles and spread my thighs wide open. My wet blazing slit lured Manuel like honey the bear. He fell on his knees before the bed and kissed my petals eager for the nectar from my opened orchid blossom.

Sasha moved until she was able to see what happened between my thighs.

"Hm yes. She's yummy ain't she? But stop playing now. She looks like she could handle a good piece of cock. Give her yours," Sasha cheered Manuel on.

He showed himself dutiful and extended his body. I could feel his glans still wet from Sasha mouth gently rubbing my clit. Then he aimed at my innermost and pushed his dick deep inside my hungry hole. I moaned horny as he stretched me. He pushed so deep I could feel him against my womb.

"More", I panted as he really felt good in me.

He began to fuck me slowly but with strength. I felt his grip at my hips so he could dive down my cave till his balls touched my butt. "Oh this looks good", Sasha said, watching his wet twinkling cock sliding in and out between my closely embracing lips. Like the bow of a cello he went in and out, slow but strong. He made my strings sound. What a joy! My wet pussy was gurgling and smacking each time he poked inside.

"Oh my God", Manuel pressed through his lips, "how hot and tight. And so wet!"

I clenched my muscles down on him to increase both our perceptions.

Sasha did not want to keep the short end for longer. So she knelt over my face with wide spread thighs. Her hand went between her legs and like tweezers her fingers opened her snatch. I did not need another invitation. I embraced her hips and began to massage her butt while I started to lick her pussy she had opened wide and inviting.

"Hmm oh yeah, this way", she chanted, "Eat me, lick me, suck me. God yes, you know how I like it. Make me cum!"

I did as she told and I did it with hunger. I feasted on her shaking my head between her thighs. In return Sasha cupped my breasts with her hands and squeezed them like dough tweaking my stiff nipples.

Manuel watched us getting engaged and it certainly turned him on. He pushed me harder, circling his hips. I could feel him stretching me, touching my inner walls so intense. The big rim of his cock-head sliding in and out filled me with sensational feelings. His motions had become more vivid as he pounded me more forcefully now. I felt, he would make me cum soon. The harder he fucked me, the wilder I slurped, licked, sucked and tongue-fucked Sasha's slit. It made her shiver and shout.

"Oh my god. Oh yes. Yes! Right so. Don't stop. Don't dare to stop, oh my God. I'm too close already", she panted horny as fuck while she could not face away from my crotch being pounded by Manuel's cock, glossy from my over boiling juices.

I let my finger slide between her buttocks searching for her butt-hole. I massaged it and squeezed my fingertip inside. Slowly I started to fuck her butt with my finger while at same time I sucked her clit between my lips and quavered with my tongue-tip. This way I got her.

"Oh my goodness! OH!" her body broke down on me, jogged by spasms and I felt her ecstasy filling my mouth with her delicious juice. Her climax let her explode and she shook on me like electrified while I eagerly tried to lick her dry.

Soon after her I had my second orgasm. Manuel banged me like crazy and I exploded another time. I laid under Sasha's exhausted steaming body which hindered me arching mine. So I could only roll and twist like a snake under her weight as the hot surf rolled through my body and flushed away my consciousness again. I yelled my joy in the air embracing Sasha's body over me and pressing her as tight on me as I could.

In any moment I expected the hot load from Manuel who thrust inside me with gasping breath. My legs embraced his hips and I forced him as deep as I could still surfing some breakers.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit," he screamed.

But before he could shoot his load inside me, Sasha grabbed for his cock and led him into her mouth. I could hear how exerted she sucked him and tried to swallow all he had to offer. She was hungry for his cum and sucked him dry between my trembling legs, tasting my own fluids in the process.

Manuel climbed exhausted on the bed and fell down next to me while Sasha crawled backwards until she could reach my face. I could see her lips and chin with splatters of cum as she kissed me. She tasted like his cum but I did not mind. Vice versa I cleaned her face with my kisses and my tongue and I made up my mind, that I should apply for my own portion of cream soon.

Finally, she turned around and fell down at my other side that I laid like a hot dog in a bun.

"Awesome," Sasha said. "This was so awesome. Much better than I ever imagined. I just can't wait for the second round."

"Sure. And the third and the fourth," I replied giggling.

"Ghee wiz ladies", Manuel laughed, "You girls don't give no quarter, right?"

"Never ever", Sasha answered chuckling and I added, dry as a bone, "¡A degüello!"

We were cuddling and kissing tenderly and it did not take us too long until we felt the urge for more again. Sasha and I made another dream of hers come true as we looked into each others eyes with a silent understanding. We took Manuel between us and slowly we went along his body with our nibbling kisses.

We did not stop before we reached his half hardened cock and our tongue tips started to gently touch his pole. Licking up his shaft running around the ridge of his glans and back while our hands caressed his thighs and fondled his balls. We did well as we could see. Each heartbeat of his was adding to its stiffness until his cock stood again upright and was rock hard again.

"Do you wanna ride him?" Sasha asked me with a very low voice.

"Hm-hm," I negated rushing my tongue along his cock.

"Good," she cooed and wrapped her lips around him sucking his cock deep inside her mouth.

Her sudden assault made him raise his head moaning deeply. "Oh my god, I must be in heaven," he sighed watching the both of us going down on him more and more goal-oriented. We sucked him in turns letting him slip deeply into our mouths. We covered him with sloppy kisses licking along his shaft and teasing his balls.

Sasha and I were rewarded with his throaty moans and his panting. As I looked up along his body, I could see him watching us with wide opened eyes. I felt it cute, seeing him in such a state. He was drawn to our greedy mouths feasting on him and he looked even a bit pitiful like a young boy who could not await Christmas Eve.

On one hand I liked the feeling of power and felt like exceeding it to its limit. But on the other hand I was willing to release him and let Christmas arrive. I enveloped his cock tightly and sucked him ever faster. I could taste his precum and felt his cock as it started pumping. I felt his first hot squirt hitting my palatine, a sensation I redeemed with a long moan which was drowned by his orgasmic gasps. His hips were jabbing as I let him lose.

The second spurt flew into the air shot from his waving pole and landed on his belly. Sasha did not hesitate and sucked his freed cock eagerly deep between her tightly embracing lips not wanting to waste another drop. While she received the rest of his shots, I kissed the gooey mess from his tummy.

As she finally let his cock go it was jaded and fell back on his belly and Manuel's body lost its stiffness and relaxed on the bed. Sasha crawled over him kissing me deeply. We shared our loot sisterly tasting his cum on our tongues who danced passionately through our kiss like dervishes.

We embraced, rushed our hands, our fingers over the burning skins of our ignited bodies until we found each others crotches. Giving Manuel a blow job together had filled us again with an unbearable desire and we went down on each other to donate relief.

Sasha's pussy almost sucked my digits as I darted them inside her tight soaking canal aiming directly at her most sensible point behind her pelvis bone while I caressed her clit with my thumb. She mirrored my movements and I felt her thrusting into my innermost, filling me and opening the dam. Hot surges rushed through my body and along my spine.

It was not the tender love making way. It was the animal instinct of feline predators in heat which made us go down on each other fiercely. I almost forgot about Manuel around though I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was watching us with disbelieving amazement.

Then all hell broke loose as Sasha and I came almost together. Our bodies arched and trembled, our hips threw themselves against the fingers which pistoned deep into our lust bleeding pussies, fingers clawed deep into the mattress desperately searching for a hold to prevent our shaking bodies being flushed away by the rage of our orgasms and our ragged breaths pressed throaty yells through our tightened lips.

Finally, we broke in and fell in a sex drunk stupor. We relaxed, coated in our sweat. We were literally streaming and I was not able to move a single phalanx. I was fulfilled and satisfied from head to toe and felt flying so high that even cloud nine seemed to be a billion feet below me.

It was Manuel who broke the silence. With a low and almost devout voice he said: "I have never seen anything more beautiful, more appealing, more divine than both of you goddesses making love."

+++

It was black night as we arrived at home again. Manuel had driven us and as he parked the car he jumped out opening the doors for us. He did not pretend to be a gentleman, he seemingly was one. Something I noticed with utter benevolence.

He came up to me and pecked my lips. "Thanks for the wonderful day Chris. Sleep tight," he said as goodbye.