Golf Lessons from my Father-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! My goodness, right." I unwrapped the skirt from my waist and handed him the wrap. "Thank you again so much."

Rich opened his arms, and I went to press my body near him for a hug as my hands were full with my bag. Rich pulled my body close to him and held my body tight. As I started to back away, he maneuvered my chin up towards him and kissed me. At first, it was close lipped. But his hand left my chin and my body and face did not move. I could feel his lips part and mine did as well. I felt his tongue tickle my own. Suddenly, I felt one of his hands on my hip and his fingers extended towards my grabbing some of my ass in the one-piece.

I moved away. If it was going to happen, I didn't want it to happen like this. I desired Rich, for sure. But I wanted him to desire me, too. And not just when he was drunk.

"See you tomorrow," I said and I hurried to my car.

That night after returning home, I went to my bedroom and peeled off the one-piece bathing suit. I moved towards my bed and started to semi-consciously play with myself. I started to think about Rich. I knew I wanted him to fuck me. I now did not care about the other things, they seemed unimportant compared to getting this alpha-daddy inside of me. I pulled my left breast towards my mouth and bit and licked my nipple as I continued to masturbate. The visions of being taken by Rich overtook me and I orgasmed as I have not in years.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I must've passed out asleep after my orgasm. I had never bothered to put on pajamas and was still naked. I grabbed a t-shirt out of my Mike's dresser and threw it on over my nude body. I walked downstairs and answered the door and there was Rich. He laughed at my appearance, handed me a Starbucks coffee, and walked in.

"I see you are none the worse for the wear," Rich said.

"I am so sorry. I forgot to set my alarm last night," I explained.

He looked at his watch, "We've got time. I'm here a little early. I couldn't really sleep last night. I'll wait here and we'll just skip the driving range and putting green before our tee time."

I hurried upstairs and decided I did not have time to shower. I splashed some water on my face, ran a brush through my hair a few times, and then put my hair into a pony-tail. I approached my dresser and opened my golf-outfit drawer. I decided to wear a two-piece outfit that had a white tank style top and a white, short skirt. This was one of the few I had in this style as many of my golf outfits were either one-piece tight sport dresses or skorts. I picked up a white sports bra and white compression shorts that were kind of like boy shorts. The bottom of my ass cheeks peeked out the bottom, and therefore, this was not a good combination with the flowy skirt. However, I was looking to tease and tempt Rich.

I headed downstairs and Rich was seated at the bar to our kitchen island, eating a bowl of cereal.

"How much time do I have?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Wow. You look phenomenal, Amy. That was quite the turnaround," Rich exclaimed. "We only have like 5 minutes."

"Thank you!" I squealed and did a spin in my skirt. "I'm glad you like it. I'll just grab a banana."

I picked a banana from the fruit bowl, peeled it, made eye contact with Rich and slowly parted my lips with the tip of the banana. I didn't want to be too obvious about this, so I bit into it and broke the eye contact.

We drove over to the clubhouse in Rich's convertible with the clubs in the backseat. It was only a 2-minute drive, but I put my feet up on the dash. Rich had trouble keeping his eyes on the road instead of my legs.

On the course, things fell into their routine. After all, we were only two. Depending on what time of day we played, we were often paired with other members. This was an AM tee-time on a Saturday, so we were playing with a couple of old-timers. So, well Rich was definitely checking out my assets when he could, I wasn't exactly able to tease like I had hoped. The men we were paired with were impatient having to play with a woman at a different set of tees, etc. Rich also did not play well, which added to their impatience. They called it a day after the front 9.

The back 9, things opened up for Rich and I. We each got a beer at the turn and headed out. When Rich was teeing off on the tenth hole, I undid an extra button on my top to give him a better view of my cleavage. I also made it a point any time I was picking up my ball to bend over with my ass in Rich's line of sight. I could see him watching from afar and appreciating the views his daughter-in-law was providing him. About halfway through the back 9, I started joking with him about his poor play today and put my hand on his leg when I laughed.

"Well, anytime I am looking at my ball, I want to be looking at the beautiful sight a few feet away. It's hard to concentrate," Rich explained.

"Haha, well next time I'll have to put a wager on the game and wear a little less," I teased.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Would be the best money I ever spent."

We had never flirted this overtly. We finished up the round and since we had taken his car over, we headed back to his car and drove over to my house.

We wordlessly headed to the basement. I think at this point, everything was so out in the open that nerves were coming into play for both of us. Would this happen? I opened the studio door for him and he walked in. I turned on the overhead lights and Rich turned around, facing me.

"Since we're doing a full-body, why don't you take a shower? You know where the bathroom is down here. Let me grab you a towel," I said as I moved toward the supply pantry. I reached up and I could tell my compression shorts, and therefore my ass cheeks were exposed. I grabbed a big towel for him and turned around handing it to him. He was grinning, but not really jovially. Lustfully. "I am going to head upstairs and shower and change."

"Sounds good to me," he said.

I headed upstairs and showered. I dried my hair and again, put it in a ponytail. I was hesitant on what to wear. Again, I wanted to be seen as sexual and flirty, but I also did not want to come across as almost forcing him into this. And what if he chickened out? I needed deniability. I put on white cotton shorts and a white tank top. Underneath, I put on the see-through bikini that Rich had bought me the previous day.

I headed downstairs and did not hear the shower on. I knocked on the door to the studio.

"I'm ready," Rich said and I entered the studio. Rich was lying face down on the massage table. The towel was nowhere to be found and his ass looked firm. Rich looked up, smiled at my appearance, and then propped himself up on his elbows.

"I hope this is okay," he said. "I've had massages completely nude before and find them the most relaxing."

"Of course," I replied. "You forget I do this for a living."

"I know," he said. "You look absolutely incredible, Amy. I need to try to remind myself you're my daughter-in-law. You are one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

"Thank you, Rich. I find you incredibly sexy, too. And don't worry, I don't always think of you as my father-in-law," I replied. I then got up close and whispered in his ear, "But if I'm being naughty, I remind myself you are."

He smiled and laid down again. I put on some soft background noise and dimmed the lights. I started by doing a light finger-tip technique beginning at the back of his head and working my way done from his shoulders, to his back, across his ass, and down his legs. As I continued towards the bottom of the table, his legs shifted as he widened his stance. When I reached the end of the table, I looked back towards him and I could see his dick was already hard and was on the table between his legs.

I then began to apply oil to his body, beginning with his feet and legs and working my way up. I took a little extra oil and let it fall from my hands and it cascaded onto his ass and in between his butt cheeks and finally, onto his cock. I heard Rich make a sharp in-take of breath. I continued to apply oil to the upper half of his body, including his shoulders and back. I was near his right shoulder, next to his right arm and applying oil to his back when I felt his arm move and his hand came to my left hip.

"Is this okay?" Rich asked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"If I do anything you don't want, stop me," he said.

"Okay."

Any pre-tense was dropped. His hand circled around my hip and grabbed my left ass cheek. He kind of left it there softly as I continue to finish applying the oil. Just before I finished, he seemed to press his palm into the whole of my ass. Clearly, he was trying to determine if I was wearing panties, and if I was, what kind. Satisfied, his hand relaxed again.

I then used a deep tissue, firmer technique on his shoulders and back. He began to moan on occasion. As this continued, his hand moved down and touched bare skin for the first time on my leg. I moved further down and his hand and arm went back on the table. I started massaging his ass using the firmer technique. Every time I moved towards his ass crack, I used a finger-tip technique there and I could see him get goosebumps over his body. I moved to his hamstrings and then further down and again reached the end of the table.

I climbed onto the table and knelt in between his feet. I began to work my hands from the bottom of his leg all the way up his hamstrings to his inner thigh. When I reached his inner thigh, I used my fingertips to touch the head of his cock and then move up his ass crack. He gasped, again.

"Is this okay, Rich?" I asked.

"It is wonderful, Amy," came the reply.

I completed several repetitions of this from each leg. Finally, I climbed back off the table.

"Just a second," I said. I grabbed a towel out of the pantry and moved back toward the table. Rich had propped his head on his arms which were folded in front of him and was grinning at me. I used the towel to take excess oil off the back of Rich's body from his shoulders and down to his feet. As I did he rested his head back in the face-hole. I worked my way back down to the end of the table.

I removed my tank top and my shorts so that I was in the see-through white bikini.

"Rich, please flip over," I said.

Rich raised his head and maneuvered his body to flip over. He was erect. I moved back to his right side, and he looked toward me and noticed I was now in the bikini.

"You are stunning," he whispered. His hand raised from the table and this time found the front of my bikini bottoms. He rubbed my pussy from outside the material. Finding no resistance from me, his fingers moved the material aside and probed my labia.

"Is this okay, Amy?" Rich asked.

"It is wonderful, Rich," I replied.

I began to stroke my father-in-law's cock. As I did, Rich sat up and moved his face towards mine. We kissed and our tongues found each other. I moved my face away and lightly pushed him back on the table. His right hand was now back on my ass. I started to kiss my way down his chest and took the nearer nipple in my mouth and gave it a soft bite.

"My god, Amy. That feels incredible," Rich croaked out.

I was so fucking wet. Rich's fingers probed underneath my swimsuit and he was now squeezing my ass below the swimsuit. I continued to kiss my way down his body and finally came to his cock. I took him in mouth. As I did my body was now parallel to his. My ass was near his shoulders. He sat up a little, and looked down at me and we made eye contact. He smiled and then looked at my ass. His arms moved towards my waist and his hands found either side of my bikini bottoms. He lowered them and when they were low enough, I slid them off the rest of the way and kicked them away. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and was kissing along the sides of his dick.

"Come here," he said rather forcefully. I looked up and he was motioning for me to get onto the table. I climbed onto to the table with his cock in my face and my ass and pussy in his.

As I took him back into my mouth, I could feel him sit up a little and begin to lick me. I moaned with ecstasy.

"You are the best tasting woman in the world," he almost yelled. I could feel a climax building inside of me and began to surrender to the pleasure. Rich knew what he was doing and his tongue found my clit and he alternated between rapid, slight pressure and slower, harder pressure. I came, screaming in pleasure.

After I finished my orgasm, Rich moved me off him and the table.

"I am going to take you now," he said. He got up off the table and scooped me up in his arms and carried me from the studio into the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and stood over me.

I instinctively turned my body toward him and again, took him in my mouth. As I did, he untied the back of my top and threw my top away. I was now completely nude. He pushed me back onto the bed and he hovered over me as he took my left nipple into his mouth while he fingered me with his right index and middle finger. He then took my right nipple into his mouth as he continued to finger me. My next climax was again building.

Then, he maneuvered himself below me and spread my legs. He kind of hopped forward and had me at a 90 degree angle to him. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and his right hand guided his cock inside of me. I screamed in pleasure and he began to rhythmically fuck me. He hovered over at me, first again sucking at each nipple, and then his tongue danced with mine for several moments before he grabbed the headboard and began to fuck harder and faster. I was screaming as I was sure that he was deeper inside of me than any man had ever been. I came again and screamed.

"I'm cumming, Daddy!"

As I did, I could feel him begin to unload his seed into his daughter-in-law, releasing his long building ejaculation. As he continued to fuck as every last bit of his sweet juice leaked into me, I held him close and we again were kissing.

After a couple minutes of laying down, we moved into the bathroom shower and he fucked me doggy-style, bringing me to two further orgasms. I then took him in my mouth and drained the last bit the old man had left in him.


12