Golf Tournament

Story Info
Almost lose wife at Tournament
6.8k words
3.64
61.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderman1
Wonderman1
309 Followers

Almost Lost My Wife at a Golf Tournament

I used to love golf. My father taught me to play and I enjoyed our time playing together. It was a bonding thing for both of us. Growing up in eastern Virginia meant that I could play about 9 months of the year and occasionally more. I wasn't obsessed but I enjoyed it. I was mostly just an average player but that depended on the amount I practiced.

My name is Rob and as I grew up and went through high school I was mostly an introvert. I was what you would call a late bloomer. I was 5'3" in 9th grade and by 11th I was 6'. I'm average in looks but most who know me say I have a good sense of humor and an easy-going personality. I was also late in losing my virginity. I did that the summer before I went off to college. She was a friend and we did it together so that we wouldn't be virgins. Not very romantic and the sex was poor but at least we both went off to college with at least some sexual experience.

College was a great time for me. I attended one of the larger universities in the state and enjoyed it immensely. I went to the football games and met lots of new people. I dated a lot but never found my soul mate. I had a girlfriend for almost a year but she found someone she wanted to be with more than me and although it hurt and my ego was bruised, I understood.

After college, I got a job in banking and settled into the next phase of my life. I had friends who set me up with women but none of them ever struck me as "the one." As time went on, an old friend got married and I attended the wedding and reconnected with a lot of other old friends. One of them introduced me to a very pretty, petite, brown-haired beauty. She was quiet and reserved but I felt something for her the first time I met her. Her name was Sandra and she was the same age as me. I left the wedding that evening thinking that Sandra was special. I didn't wait too long to ask her out and we began to date regularly. I found myself falling in love soon after that.

Sandra was very kind and sweet and I began to think that we were destined for each other. That impression was strengthened by the way we could sit for hours and just talk to one another. Sandra told me that she had dated some but that I was the first guy she had ever loved. She also mentioned that although she had necked with previous boys, she was still a virgin. As we continued to date and become more intimate I wanted to start a sexual relationship. She refused, saying she wanted to wait until after marriage. After about nine months I finally asked her to marry me and she accepted and was extremely excited. We told our parents and she told all her friends. I was very happy as well.

As we prepared for the wedding I noticed that she became more affectionate and touched me more often. I was willing to wait for intercourse but thought that she could help me get off in other ways. I just would not claim her pussy or ass. So, even though we were not having vaginal sex we were doing other things together and I was getting some relief. She learned to give wonderful blowjobs. Slow and teasing sucking that made my cock feel so much better. Although she never swallowed she was getting better orally and she seemed to enjoy it as well. I was also giving her oral pleasure as she had never had someone eat her pussy before. I loved doing it. I enjoyed seeing her warm up and her juices start to flow after I played with her clit and very tight, little pussy. I was still getting blue balls and I could hardly wait until we were married.

Finally the day came and we got married and started our life together. We were both working, she as a teacher and me at the bank. We didn't make much money but things were still great. We made love a lot and tried everything except anal. She still didn't swallow but she was giving me her all in other respects. We had been married for about 4 years when we decided to soon attempt having children. We both agreed that at the end of the school year she would go off the pill and hopefully we would begin preparing for parenthood.

As mentioned earlier, I continued to play golf with a regular foursome and I played every Saturday and sometimes one afternoon a week. Once a year a PGA tour event was played in our area and I always attended at least one day of it. Sometimes I was a volunteer and helped for a couple of days. Our bank was also a sponsor and most of the employees helped out with the event. It was always fun to watch the pros play. Their talent was amazing. For those of you who have never volunteered, one of the rules was to never speak with the pros. We were supposed to be helpful but not interact with them. Most of the pros were cordial but some were not and you quickly learned to stay out of their way.

Well, this year I was planning to go on Saturday and watch from behind the ropes. My wife was not interested in golf but I asked her to join me for the exercise as it was a beautiful day for an outing. After I pleaded with her, she finally relented and decided to come along.

We started following various players I enjoyed watching. My wife was less than enthusiastic but she was a good sport and watched as well. Later in the round we were following a well-known golfer who was not expected to win but was still fun to watch. He was basically just trying to finish the round and sign his scorecard. As we were behind the ropes he hit a shot that fell into the crowd. The ball bounced off my leg and came to rest in the rough. It probably saved him a stroke because we were close to the out of bounds marker and that would have cost him another stroke. As he and his caddie approached we all parted for him like the Red Sea. I was standing right there with Sandra. As he came and found his ball some fans mentioned that it was the ball hitting me that had kept it in play. He just laughed and then whispered something to his caddie.

I remained silent and continued to watch. The caddie gave him a club and he took a couple of practice swings. After he hit the shot he turned to my wife and said thanks for your help. The caddie winked and she just blushed. I asked her what that was about but she just shrugged. We followed the group up to the green and stood behind it to watch. He made a par and proceeded to leave but he whispered something to his caddie and the caddie stopped and talked to Sandra as they left the green. As I was turning to walk away I saw the caddie still talking to my wife. I waited and while the caddie caught up to the player I asked her what he had said. Sandra replied that he wanted to invite us to dinner after the round. I thought that was nice and assumed he thought it would be a good reward for me getting hit by his ball. So, I followed him until the end of his round. I noticed that he and his caddie kept looking at Sandra and laughing and winking at her.

I love my wife and know she is very attractive and that she looked great in the nice golf shirt and snug shorts she wore that accentuated her petite but curvy figure. One of the things about Sandra that I always loved were her big puffy nipples. Today I could see that they were poking out and making noticeable bumps through her shirt. She just kept smiling and following along with me.

We stayed at the 18th hole and watched a few more golfers approach. It usually takes a few minutes for the golfers to sign their cards. After a few minutes the caddie approached and waved us over. He said that there was a problem and they only had space at dinner for one person. He asked Sandra if she wanted to go with them. I shook my head and said we appreciated the offer but we would be leaving. The caddie told me to let her speak for herself, that it would be a great dinner and he was looking forward to it.

I was shocked when Sandra turned to me and said she would like to eat dinner because she was hungry and tired and thought it was very thoughtful of him to ask. I said,

"What about me?"

She said, "Oh honey it won't take long and I'll be back in a little while. You can follow some more golf and I can rest and enjoy a nice dinner, so we'll both get what we want."

The caddie chimed in to say, "Yes, be a sport and let your wife enjoy a nice dinner."

I was livid and said that was ridiculous but she kissed me and said she would be back soon. I was so surprised I didn't know what to say. So the caddie lifted the rope for her and she said she'd call me later when she was finished as the caddie guided her away. After she left I realized we had left our cellphones in the car because they don't allow them on the course during the tournament. I called after her but the caddie said to go and watch some more golf and we'll let her call you on our cellphone when she's finished.

I was crushed and humiliated as I watched the love of my life walk away from me laughing and excited to be going to dinner with someone else. As I stood there I could feel others watching me. I heard one golf fan say,

"That pro is an asshole if asks married women to have dinner with him."

I decided I had to leave and I walked down the fairway away from the crowd. The farther I walked the more I battled to regain my poise. It was almost 6:00 and I decided that since it would take a couple of hours for them to eat dinner I could wander for a while. I did go back to my car and get my cellphone. It also occurred to me that as Sandra had left her cellphone behind she might not even know my cellphone number. I knew I couldn't remember hers from memory and always counted on looking it up in my contacts list. I had this sudden sinking feeling she couldn't even contact me if she wanted to. Although after watching her walk away I thought she might not care if I was there or not.

As I continued to wander I realized the sun was sinking lower in the sky. I hated to keep looking at my watch but it was now 7:30. As the time kept creeping by, I realized this was going to be the worst day of my life. How could my sweet and loving Sandra just toss me aside like I was yesterday's garbage? I loved her with all my heart and we shared everything together. Now she was out experiencing something I could never provide for her. An exciting lifestyle that only the rich and famous usually experienced. Finally, I thought that the best thing to do was go back to the clubhouse and ask if anyone had seen them. Unfortunately, only the players and guests were allowed entrance to the clubhouse. Once again, I was alone and extremely angry that I had been left out. At about 8:00 I went back to my car in the parking lot and decided it was best to just leave. Sandra would probably just call our house phone because that was the phone number she would remember. Sandra was not much of a drinker and from what I heard a lot of the pros drank a lot. Their lifestyle probably was such that they were used to partying more than us. She was a light drinker and after a couple of glasses of wine or a couple of drinks she became much less inhibited. Now I was in full panic mode.

I got in my car and left for home. The ride took about 45 minutes because of the crush of so many others also leaving the golf course. I kept my phone beside me and just prayed I would hear from my wife. Every conceivable situation crossed my mind. I stepped into our apartment at 9:00. I checked the messages and the only message was from Sandra's mom asking about us joining them for dinner tomorrow night. As I paced the floor I called the tournament headquarters and said I needed to speak to Sandra and that she was with the pro golfer. They just said they would pass the message along. When I told them it was urgent they said they would try to contact him. Another hour went by with no call or anything. I was caught between being worried and being furious. I was as angry with Sandra as I was with the asshole pro. Sandra had never given me any reason to worry about her love or fidelity. Now I worried that maybe she was passed out and in danger or just enjoying herself in the arms of another man. A famous, wealthy man. Who wouldn't want to experience a lifestyle of riches that we could never afford? However, I was at a loss as to why she had disrespected me by treating me this way.

Finally, as I was about to drift off, the home phone rang. It was the pro. He said that Sandra had too much to drink and she needed to stay there until she sobered up. I was livid and I told him that I would come and get her. He told me it was not necessary as she was sleeping and he would provide a ride home for her when she woke up. I demanded that he get her to talk to me. He just laughed and said he would try. A few minutes later she came to the phone and I told her that I would come and pick her up. She said,

"No, Rob, I'm fine. I just need to rest and will be home later. I'm fine and he can get me home and you should go to sleep."

I was telling her that she should get home immediately or I could be there in 30 minutes. I asked her which she would prefer and she said,

"Rob you're embarrassing me! I'll be home later." Then she hung up.

I put the phone down in disbelief that my wife had told me to go to bed and that she would be home later. I looked at the caller ID and it said "private." I tried to hit redial but it didn't go through. Now I was fucked and I hoped Sandra hadn't been. I went upstairs and just lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. I lay there for what seemed liked hours. I had to do something.

I got up and looked up the pro golfer and tried to find out everything that I could about him. He was married and had 2 children and a beautiful trophy wife. Why did he have to have mine as well? I was wondering how I could contact his family. Fat chance. But at least I was doing something. Then I decided I had to be proactive. If she wanted to disrespect me and probably fuck another man then I was going to make her life a living hell. I would not stay married to someone who was so easily manipulated. I decided I needed to leave. It was now midnight.

So, I packed up a few things for a stay at a hotel but I was really worried about Sandra and wanted to make sure she got home safe. I had mixed feelings, as I wanted to make sure she was safe and then retaliate. I needed to know what she had done. She had never lied to me and I could usually tell when she was not being completely honest. If she had slept with the bastard our marriage was over. If he had taken advantage of her then maybe there was a chance. However, after I had spoken to her on the phone, she had not seemed that drunk and she had scolded me in front of him. That was just another instance of humiliation. The thought was in my mind that if she did call after I had left the house I would not be there to answer, but that possibility seemed rather remote. She obviously didn't care if I was around or not.

So at midnight I left Sandra's cellphone at home and went to a motel. I knew there were some cheaper ones near the interstate and I checked into one of them. It was ridiculous because I was not going to get any sleep but I lay down on the bed. I must have fallen asleep for a little while because when I woke up the sun was shining. It was 8:30. I got up and checked my cell phone and found 4 messages. I had left it on but turned the sound off. Sandra had tried to call me at 3:40, 4:10, 5:30, and 7:15. I assumed she had gotten home after 3:00 and I was curious about what she had to say. The first message was an apology and by the next she was worried and finally she sounded mad. I was laughing by that time. Where was her concern earlier in the evening? I just got up, took a shower and went out for breakfast. I wondered what I should do next. I had to see her sometime but for now I knew she was home and safe and I cared about that because I still loved the stupid bitch. My phone rang and I let it go to voice mail again. I glanced at it and saw that it was from her mom. I loved her mom and dad and they had always treated me well because they knew how much I loved their daughter. Most of the time her parents went to church on Sunday and sometimes we went with them. We were also scheduled to go over to their house for dinner that evening.

I finished breakfast and went back to my room. The checkout was 11:00 so if I was going to stay it was fine but I needed to get ready to leave if I was checking out. I checked out and then decided to go to the park and just walk around on some of the trails. Hopefully it would clear my head about what to do. My phone rang a few more times and I checked it but didn't answer. Sandra was probably worried because I didn't leave a note or anything after we had talked last night. The question kept going around in my mind as to whether she had sex with him or just dinner and drinks? Either way, in my book, she had chosen him over me. She had cheated because she was with him emotionally. I could not imagine she would cheat but then I could never imagine what she had done in the last 24 hours either. I walked for hours and my phone kept ringing. Once it was one of Sandra's friends and once it was my sister. Plus, there were multiple calls from Sandra herself. I called my sister back. Being my older sister she had always looked out for me and I knew I could talk to her. My sister, Sally, answered and said,

"Sandra is going crazy, where are you?"

I asked her, "Did she tell you what happened last night?"

Sally said, "She was at dinner and you were watching golf and you left her."

"She said nothing else?", I asked.

"No,not really, except she didn't know where you were when she got home," Sally said.

I proceeded to tell my sister what had happened and that I had finally left home after midnight. I was afraid that when she came home I might hurt her.

Sally was shocked, "She would never cheat on you Rob, she loves you so much."

I simply told my sister "Ask her what she did from 6:00 last evening to 3:00 in the morning."

Sally was very quiet and said she would call her back and get the whole story if she could.

I continued my walking and about an hour later I got another call from my sister.

She said, "I don't know what went on but she swears that she didn't have sex with him."

I told her that Sandra's word was not worth a damn right now. Sally understood but said,

"You should still talk with her."

I thought about it but I needed more time to decide what I wanted to do; whether I was going to keep her or dump her. I went to a fast food restaurant for lunch as I was getting hungry after all the walking and worrying. Sandra continued to call and I finally thought that I should call her back. Sandra answered the phone with,

"Rob, honey, I was so worried about you! I am so sorry! I never did anything with him and I'm so sorry, please come home."

I told her I would be home soon but I didn't think I could go to her parents' house. She was welcome to go on her own. She said no, she wanted to be with her husband and he was the only thing that mattered to her. I laughed and hung up. Later that afternoon I went back to our apartment. I almost thought about going to the tournament to find my wife's fuck friend. I knew that would only be causing more trouble so I just went home instead.

I walked in the door and Sandra was there with her friend Angela. Angela just hugged me and left as soon as I came in. I wondered what that meant. Sandra got up and came over to me but I held out my hand and she stopped and burst into tears. I stood still and just let her sob. I told her to have a seat.

"We have a lot to discuss." I went and got her some water and she sat on the sofa and I sat across from her so I could watch her beautiful eyes. I loved this woman and wondered what life would be like without her. I told her I wanted to know everything that happened for the 9 hours she was with the asshole pro.

She started by saying that they went inside the clubhouse and had a nice dinner in the main dining room. I asked if it was just the two of them or the caddie too? She said it was just the two of them with lots of people all around. I asked if the table was so small that only two people could sit there? She turned red and admitted that another person could have sat there. She said he was a gentleman and many pros came over and that she was introduced to them. I told her to continue with the story. She said that they ate and talked for a couple of hours and that he was just so interesting. He had been all over the world and had been to some exciting places. I just nodded and asked how much she drank. She said a couple of glasses of wine. They continued talking and he invited her to his suite but she said that was not a good idea. They stayed there until almost ten and then after a couple more glasses of wine she was feeling rather light headed. He again suggested she come to his suite where she could relax and he would tell her more stories about being a pro golfer.

Wonderman1
Wonderman1
309 Followers
12