Gone Fishing! Ch. 01

Story Info
This is a WILLING CUCKOLD story!
7.9k words
3.7
62.8k
57
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers

Author note:

This is a WILLING CUCKOLD story! I welcome all comments, whether they are positive, constructive, or negative. So long as they deal with the story that I have published. However, If you do not like cuckold stories and leave a general blanket comment espousing your personal disapproval of the genera. It will simply be filed in the little trash can, next to your comment, where it belongs.

Please note: This is the first chapter of 4. To all the respectful connoisseurs of cuckold genre, I hope you enjoy the story.

Gone Fishing!

Kyle Richardson came from a very conservative family, and the open-minded, free-spirited women he dated in college would have been considered sluts in his parent's eyes. But he didn't care what they thought. Kyle was born with good looks and knew how to charm the ladies. He would much rather have an experienced woman that might teach him a thing or two than a virtuous virgin any day.

He'd had his fair share of conquests. One-night stands. Friends with benefits. He even had a few long-term relationships. But they had ended in heartbreak when he found the girl he loved in the arms of another man. And it took a piece of his soul every time.

Still, he had the same dreams that most young men do. He had always assumed that after college, he would get a good job, meet a nice girl, get married, and have two-point-five kids with a mortgage and a picket fence. But from his experiences, he had come to believe he would have to marry a virgin if he wanted a woman that would be true. Kyle was sure that he could be everything she would ever want in a man and never have a reason to stray.

Then a few weeks before he graduated from college, Kyle met Lori.

It was purely a chance encounter at a coffee house near the college campus. They literally ran into each other, and Lori had spilled her (luckily for Kyle) iced coffee down the front of his shirt and pants. She was mortified and began to apologize profusely as he surveyed his soaked clothes, irritated that he would be late for class because of this clumsy girl.

Then Kyle looked into the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen, and her apology mumbled to a halt as they gazed into each other's eyes. Her porcelain skin and lightly freckled cheeks framed by her flaming red hair sent a shudder through Kyle, and he experienced something he had never felt before. Love at first sight!

"H--h-hi, I'm Kyle," he stuttered.

"Hi, I'm Lori," she replied demurely and held out her hand, expecting a petite handshake. Without even thinking about it, Kyle brought the back of her hand to his lips and gently kissed it. Something else he had never done before. Lori let out a surprised little chortle, and her face turned as red as her hair.

Kyle insisted that he buy her another iced coffee and asked if she would sit and talk with him. Lori agreed, and they fell into easy conversation as if they had known each other all their lives.

After his last heartbreak, Kyle hadn't been in the mood to pursue the ladies and had thrown himself into his studies. But as he sat there laughing, joking, and even being serious with this beautiful, smart, witty woman he didn't care that he was missing class.

Kyle wanted to be with Lori all the time, and he wanted her in the worst way. He was sure that Lori was head over heels about him too, but she would never let him do more than kiss her, and he was getting frustrated.

Lori knew what Kyle wanted and finally confessed that she was saving herself for marriage. He could hardly believe this beautiful woman was a virgin, and Kyle knew in his heart that Lori was the one.

On the day Kyle graduated, he walked off the commencement stage, got down on one knee, and proposed to Lori. She joyfully accepted, and three months later, they were married in a quaint little country church near the farm where Lori grew up.

For their honeymoon, Kyle had booked a three-day weekend in the Presidential Suite of the Ritz-Carlton in New York. Lori had never been to a big city and was in awe of the view from their luxurious suite, high over Central Park. Kyle thought the view was great too. But he couldn't wait to consummate their marriage. He swept Lori off her feet and carried her to the bed.

Admittedly, he was a little nervous. Kyle had never been with a virgin. He went slowly and was gentle with her. Still, their consummation was awkward, and Lori cried when he took her virginity. Kyle was scared that he had hurt her, but Lori assured him that they were tears of joy as he held her tightly.

Kyle couldn't have been happier. He had married the woman of his dreams, and they loved each other deeply.

Starting Their New Life

They had never discussed anything sexual during their courtship, beyond Kyle wanting to have sex and Lori denying him. But unbeknownst to Kyle, Lori had experienced her first-ever orgasm (and many more) on their honeymoon, and she had been nearly insatiable ever since. He liked the frequent sex and would gladly make love to Lori as often as she wanted to. Yet, things were still a little awkward as they tried to find a balance and settle into their new life.

One evening while they were cuddling in the afterglow. Kyle offhandedly joked that Lori couldn't get enough!

"Is that a problem?" Lori goaded playfully.

"No-no, not a problem. It just seems like you're making up for lost time," he mused.

Lori paused in deep thought. Then confessed her reason for being so insatiable and told Kyle that she'd never had an orgasm before their honeymoon, and she really liked it!

Kyle was stunned. Lori was twenty-three, and he just couldn't imagine how she had maintained her virginity that long without occasionally releasing the sexual tension that she must have experienced. Kyle knew that most people masturbated, and those who claimed they didn't were usually stretching the truth. He also knew Lori had no reason to lie about her first orgasm, and he believed her.

Nevertheless, Kyle was curious and asked her about it. Lori was quite embarrassed by the subject. She thought that only sluts and perverts masturbated. Kyle laughed heartily at her assertion, and she wanted to know what was so funny.

"Well, if that's the case, you're married to one hell of a pervert!" he replied with an ear-to-ear grin.

Lori blushed, and after a few beats, shyly admitted that she had touched herself a few times; and that it felt good. But then she would start to feel dirty and guilty and had never brought herself to fruition.

Kyle was beginning to understand just how sheltered her life had been. It seemed that Lori had little more than the basic birds and bees knowledge of sex; and lots of Catholic guilt! But none of that mattered to Kyle. He loved Lori with all his heart and planned to spend the rest of his life with her. He would be patient and show Lori that there was more to sex than just missionary fucking.

Kyle started with the basics and introduced Lori to oral sex. She loved it when he ate her pussy. Yet, she was hesitant to suck his cock and made it clear that if he ever came in her mouth, she would never do it again.

~~~

Kyle had spent the day doing chores and projects around their new house. After dinner, his insatiable wife had practically dragged him into the bedroom. He flopped on the bed and asked Lori if she would like to try riding cowgirl.

"Cowgirl?" she repeated with a puzzled look.

Kyle mustered up his best cowboy drawl and explained, "Don't worry, missy. It ain't nothin' kinky or perverted! You just climb on up here and straddle me. Then lower that hot little pussy a-yours onto my big cock and ride me like a cowgirl." Lori laughed at his antics and tentatively agreed to give it a try.

She quickly decided that riding his cock "like a cowgirl" was very pleasurable. Although, in his estimation, Lori hadn't really gone at it like a cowgirl, Kyle chalked it up as progress.

A few days later, Kyle awoke to the incredible sensation and sight of his beautiful wife taking a "cowgirl ride" on his morning wood. He loved that Lori had taken the initiative and didn't even mind that she rolled off him in the throes of her la petite mort before Kyle could cum. Although, he did find rushing to the bathroom to splash cold water on his raging wood, just so he could take a piss, a bit uncomfortable.

Kyle didn't want to push her too fast. But after seeing how quickly she had taken to riding cowgirl, he could hardly wait to take her doggy-style. Just the thought of Lori on her hands and knees with her amazing ass in the air sent shivers up his spine.

He was patient, and it paid off. Lori had been running around in one of her cute flower print nightshirts all morning and had more than once "accidentally" let Kyle see that she wasn't wearing panties. Oh, he knew what she wanted, and the thought of eating her sweet juicy pussy had been making his mouth water. But Kyle had bigger plans, and he didn't want to seem too eager as he casually read the Saturday morning paper.

Lori came to the kitchen table, coffee pot in hand. "Would you like some more, Mr. Richardson," she asked with a sexy smile.

Kyle ran his hand up the back of her leg, under her nightshirt, and grabbed her ass. "I always want more, Mrs. Richardson," he answered lustily.

"Why! Mr. Richardson," Lori exclaimed with an aghast over-the-top southern-belle accent as she set the coffee pot on the table.

Kyle stood, grabbed both her ass cheeks, and lifted her into a passionate kiss. Lori wrapped her arms and legs around him, and their tongues tangled as he carried her to the bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed, bent down, kissed the top of her right foot, and began to slowly kiss up her leg. Lori twitched and giggled with each kiss. But her giggles soon trailed off to little moans as he kissed up her inner thigh.

Kyle pushed her legs further apart and kissed the tender crease only an inch from his prize! Intoxicated by her sweet perfume, he gently parted her inner lips with his tongue and collected every glistening droplet of nectar from the base of her canal to her engorged clit. Then he sucked her clit, hood, and labia into his mouth. Lori threw back her head and quietly groaned out, "Oooohh, Mr. Richardson!"

He probed, sucked, and swirled the delicate pink folds of her beautiful flower until her body shuddered, tensed, and went limp. Before too long, Lori propped herself up, smiled, and gave Kyle a naughty come hither gesture. He knew what she expected, and he knew what he wanted!

"I couldn't help but notice how much you like that new cowgirl position," Kyle offered as a bait and switch.

"Yeah, is that what you want?" she asked, glowing and eager to please.

"Well, actually, I thought you might like to try another position?" he invited and let it hang!

"And, just what do you have in mind, Mr. Richardson?" She playfully inquired.

"Doggie-style," Kyle said matter-of-factly.

Lori needed no explanation for that position and blushed bright red. Then she rolled over, got on her hands and knees, and looked over her shoulder. "You mean like this!" she replied as she wiggled her ass at him.

He reached out, grabbed her round succulent ass cheeks, and gently spread them. A long shuttering groan escaped his lips as he stared at her juicy pink folds and perfect puckered sphincter. Then Kyle pressed the tip of his rock-hard cock between her glistening pussy lips and slowly impaled Lori. She laid her head on the bed, and her hands found his thighs. When he was close to the hilt, Lori let out a small chortle and dug her nails in. He knew that meant far enough as he held still and let his throbbing cock back off the edge. Then Kyle withdrew and began a steady rhythm and watched her tight virgin pucker hole relax and clinch every time her perfect pink folds swallowed his cock. Lori kept her nails at the ready, and it was all so overwhelming he didn't last long.

She was a little hesitant the next time he brought up doing it doggie-style, and he promised to be careful. Kyle would have promised just about anything to watch her perfect little sphincter pucker with every stroke he took into her hot tight pussy. He wanted to take her anal virginity in the worst way. But when he brought up anal sex, Lori leaped forward, spun around, and went off on him.

"That is EXIT ONLY, MISTER! And if you ever touch me there, your balls will regret it," she threatened with the fiery temper of a true redhead! Kyle put anal sex in the HARD NO column, and even though he was disappointed, he had to hide the smile that was threatening to curl his lips. Oh, he did not doubt that she meant it. But her fierce independence and strong will were just some of the many things Kyle loved about Lori.

Sometimes, Kyle wished that Lori would be more vocal and physical. But it seemed that Lori had hit a plateau, and whenever he broached the idea of trying new things, she dismissed them off-hand or made some excuse or another. Finally, Kyle gave up asking her to try anything new and decided to try a different approach. He began to leave mainstream sex advice columns like (Cosmopolitan and Vogue) open on their computer in the hopes that Lori would read them and want to try new things.

Kyle knew that if he could bring Lori out of her shell, she would be a real wildcat in bed. But he had conceded that she would have to come to him; when she was ready. And when it came down to it, Kyle loved Lori so much that he was willing to forgo some of the kinkier wild stuff he had learned in college.

Eventually, they found a balance and fell into a comfortable routine with their full-time jobs, mortgage, and white picket fence. But Lori wasn't ready to have those two-point-five kids yet. Kyle figured that instinct would kick in eventually, and he didn't pressure her. All he wanted was to make Lori happy for the rest of their lives.

Seven Year Itch

Life was good! Their seventh anniversary was coming up, and Kyle had circled that whole week on the calendar. Lori was understandably curious, but all Kyle would say is that he had something special planned for their anniversary vacation. He knew she would pester him relentlessly until he told her, and she did.

Kyle loved that Lori was a bit of a tomboy country girl. She had grown up fishing and hunting with her father and older brothers. For Lori, the only thing better than catching fish was cooking and eating them fresh from the lake, and he knew she would be thrilled about their anniversary vacation.

It was one week before their vacation, and Lori had been relentless with her indirect questions. Kyle had planned on telling her that evening. But Just for fun, he let her think she had pestered it out of him. "Well, if you really must know. I booked us a cabin on one of the best fishing lakes in the country."

Lori Jumped up, wrapped her arms and legs around Kyle, and practically rammed her tongue down his throat. He was happy that she was so excited about the trip, and his cock was just plain excited about her passionate reaction. Kyle carried her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, and slowly began to peel off her clothes. He wanted to enjoy every inch of her beautiful body.

First, he peeled off her T-shirt and unhooked her bra. Kyle loved her, lightly freckled, perfect perky C-cup tits and quarter-size areolas and the way her nipples would become half-inch bullets with the slightest breeze or inspiration. He couldn't help himself and started to suckle her aroused bullets. But Lori quickly pushed him away. "You know they are very sensitive!" she chided. As much as it disappointed Kyle, he had gotten used to it and would simply move on to a greener, or curly red pasture, as it were. Lori had never complained about her clit being too sensitive.

Next, he slipped off her shorts and slowly ran his hands up her perfectly toned legs. Lori knew how much Kyle loved her legs and that it turned him on when she ran around the house in skimpy shorts.

Then he slowly pulled her bikini-cut white cotton panties down to reveal her full bright red bush. Kyle had always enjoyed taking those skimpy lace panties off the shaved pussies of the girls he dated in college. Lori had shaved her pussy for him once, but she thought it looked ugly and refused to do it again. Of course, Lori had several pairs of fancy lace panties. But to him, she was somehow sexier in those little white panties.

He tossed her panties. Then ran his fingers through her curly red bush and began to worry her clit with his thumb. She bucked and moaned, and Kyle could feel how wet she was. He knew Lori enjoyed equally intense orgasms from oral and penetration. So he had never felt pressured one way or the other.

Kyle was in the mood to fuck, grabbed the back of her knees, lifted them high and wide, and slowly impaled her hot tight wet pussy with his eight-inch cock. He had learned to pace himself and began to take full steady strokes. Lori had made it very clear, a long time ago, that she didn't like it rough. Or, so he thought!

~~~

Lori loved the feel of his long cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy. But as Kyle fell into that familiar steady rhythm, her mind began to wander.

She knew Kyle hadn't left those sex advice columns on the computer by accident, but she didn't think much about it and would simply close the page. Then she saw a sex advice column titled, "Do you have a boring vanilla sex life?" At first, Lori was offended, then realized it was the same monthly Cosmopolitan column he had been leaving open for over a year. But then her curiosity got the best of her, and Lori started to read the column. Some of the topics were things Kyle had tried with her; or tried to talk about. It made her feel naive. Yet, the more she read, the more she wanted to know.

Then Lori started to read all sorts of sex columns and blogs and began to question many of the ideals she had always held as hard truths. Some of the columnists and bloggers said that porn was a great way to learn new things and spice up your vanilla sex life! Lori remembered that, not long after they were married, Kyle had broached the idea of watching porn. She thought pornography was aberrant and perverted and gave him a dirty look for his trouble.

But Lori was determined to push forward in her quest for knowledge. She nervously clicked the safe search from moderate to off and typed in porn! She was a little taken aback by how much and how easy it was to find porn on the internet.

Some of the videos embarrassed her. Yet, others made her long for things she had ruled out of their sex lives years ago.

She had watched girls getting fucked hard and having multiple orgasms while they screamed out in ecstasy. Lori watched girls sucking cocks, and taking them deep in their throats. Letting men cum on their faces. Letting men cum in their mouths and then happily swallowing it!

One afternoon, she had been reading a blog when one of those annoying ads popped up. It was for a porn site called NUTHIN BUTT! She tried to click the little X to make it go away, missed it, and a video filled the screen. She was mortified. Yet, she couldn't look away as the gorgeous, moaning woman came on the huge cock that was ramming her in the ass.

Then the video switched to a post-interview. The woman raved about how much she loved being fucked in the ass by the well-hung porn star and how hard he had made her cum! Before Lori realized it, she had watched hours of anal sex and interviews.

Lori fantasized about Kyle taking her anal virginity. Fantasized about him shoving his cock down her throat and cumming in her mouth. She had wanted to taste and swallow his cum for a long time. The more she learned, the more she began to lament being so naive and inexperienced when they got married.

hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers