Gone in 60 Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes drifted closed, my mind sinking into a place of bliss while she simultaneously fondled and sucked my breasts. When I lifted my hands to stroke her hair, she moaned against my skin. Settled her hips between my legs.

At some point, I realized she was now teasing my right nipple with her tongue, but thankfully, not her teeth. Then she suddenly stopped.

I cracked an eyelid to see her watching me. What I did not see was her right hand moving to my left hip. By the time I realized what she was doing, it was already too late.

My body shook uncontrollably while her fingers drew light circles right above the juncture of my leg to my pelvis. I was crying out, whimpering...coming. Damn me for showing her how to do that. It was one of the few areas on my body that had an instant-release reaction, like an ejection seat for my orgasms. Another was behind each of my ears. I'd not revealed that the other hip reacted the same way. But given time, she'd figure it out.

As though she thought she'd not tortured me enough, the sensations on my hipbone ceased only to reappear between my legs where her fingertips circled my ring but did not penetrate. Instead, she stimulated my U-spot, a very responsive point for me we'd found out last time. Constant light pressure on the ridged ring could cause an orgasm just like stimulating the G-spot inside. For me, it was even more intense.

It didn't take long for the tremors to resurrect. For my body to both arch toward her and away from her touch. I gripped the hair at the top of her head, holding her mouth to my breast. Barely hearing her moans over my own. And despite how much I begged for her to put her fingers inside me, she only played with that sensitive ring.

I was suddenly staring at the ceiling, my mouth and eyes frozen open in a silent scream at my release. Only then did she grant me my request. And I was coming yet again. Harder.

Her touch withdrew, but my body continued to convulse under hers. Twitching from side to side with aftershocks. She pulled me into her arms, her legs wrapping around mine, holding me to her.

We were finally snuggling like she had planned, but on the bed. Equally panting. Sweating. My head nuzzled under her chin.

"Such a good girl," she whispered, stroking my hair.

I just whimpered, every part of my body unable to move. And every nerve was on high alert. Which is why I started crying when her fingers lightly played over my right hand and fingertips that lay partially curled between us on the pillow. My body shook. Not nearly as much as my previous releases, but it was still significant. For both of us.

She chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You know how I hate odd numbers. Had to make it an even eight, baby. I'm sorry."

I lie there for a few minutes, just staring at her neck. Breathing in her scent. Seeing the goosebumps pop up on her skin when I exhaled heavily.

My stomach rumbled, but I couldn't care less. I didn't want to leave this spot. The warmth of her body against me, surrounding me.

I don't know how long we lie embraced, but it wasn't long enough before she stirred, making me groan.

"Baby? It's time." She helped me sit up and kissed my cheeks when I cried. "Come on, I don't want you to be late."

We both got dressed, me more sluggishly than her. I managed to make my hair presentable, trying to ignore the feeling that I could sleep for days. But my smile was genuine when she sat behind me and held up her phone to snap the selfie we'd forgotten to take the first time.

I was on autopilot when I drove us to a fast-food restaurant, placed my order, and returned to work.

She embraced me as we stood outside of my car. Her face nuzzled my neck. I heard her deep inhale. Her slight catch of her breath. Then she whispered, "I will be back. I promise."

Just like before, I watched her walk away. Back to our regular lives.

As I settled down to eat my burger and fries at my desk, I couldn't help wondering if she would surprise me again. How long it would be before we were back in each other's arms. Because I now believed her when she stressed, "when, not if."

Until then, I had another picture to add to my collection. More memories. And I would remain grateful for any amount of time we had together. Even if it was only over my lunch hour.

~ H

12