All Comments on 'Gonna Sell The Bitch's Car Ch. 06'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 2)
IrfonIrfonalmost 7 years ago
Highly enjoyable,

as per usual - I have read this story several times,and I still enjoy it.

One of your best qhml1 - and Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

You make me go from tears to rage within the span of one paragraph. Man you are good!Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story. Told by a great writer. Thank you.

Great story. You have a special talent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

This is a great story, very, very, very great. And it was not a short story which was even better.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
My kind of story

All you ever wanted to know about the music industry. Having no Musial talent I didn’t get as much satisfaction as some of your other readers. That being said, I certainly enjoyed your story line. How you developed your characters and their interaction with other people. A well done story which you put a lot of care into. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

Really enjoyed this story also. You have a knack for capturing humanity, good and bad.

Like many of your other stories you really need your favorite fan, Anonymous, to do a reading/editorial pass. All your usual, and some new, typos, spelling and grammar errors still exist.

DoctimeDoctimeover 6 years ago
For some reason

For some reason, I think it was the title, I had not read this story earlier. My loss. Very enjoyable and although I know nothing about guitars and music, I know a lot about people. So does the author and he kept me enthralled. Good job!!!

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

Why is it that so many expect the writers to use perfect grammar in their writing when even those that speak the Queen's English don't always use perfect grammar?Most of Q's characters are Southern so they're not going to be English Lit. major grads and will be speaking in their own manner,style and dialect.Come on people the grammar that he's using is so much better then most of what you'll be hearing on the average city street anywhere in this country including New York or L.A. and many others throughout the World.As far as the spelling mistakes go, most if not all look to be typos.If you look at your keyboards you'll see that letters inserted incorrectly are either beside,above or below the correct ones,also remember that as we get older fingers don't work as well as they once did.Could he have gone back and corrected them,that's possible but likely were not noticed before submission.Even if he were to proofread before submission being so familiar with the story it would be easy to overlook things like that.I don't know how much time is spent in the writing,editing,and submitting of these stories but with so much it would be so easy to miss things,your eyes will get tired looking at it all if you look at it that hard and close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Look, you stereotyping ninny, when people are complaining about grammar in Q's stories they are talking about homophones not the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

One of the best stories , I have read in a long time.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Really, really good!!

One of the best stories by QHML1.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There's a song in here,,,,,somewhere

"Honey let's go my water just broke". Somewhere in the universe, there's a song that's just looking for that phrase to be worked in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

The whole story was amazing but I will admit the part that got me the most was about Kara and "That's all I've got to say about that."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thankyou

I think I'm going to read this story again and again

Thankyou .

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Figured out

after Kara I needed to read the rest of this by myself so I wouldn't have to explain choking up.

tpoore081tpoore081almost 6 years ago
True talent

I'm a bit messed up as far as emotions, I don't show them. This series (and a few others of yours) definitely had me a bit choked up. Great work, I suggest patreon to you so you can get paid for your efforts. Keep up.the good work my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great storyteller!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely the best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Guilty pleasure, but I am not ashamed. Loved it

Bh76Bh76over 5 years ago
Wow

This story made me cry. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story. Couldn't stop reading it until it was done. Thanks for your time and imagination.

doofus67doofus67over 5 years ago
Wow

What a truly wonderful engaging story.

I nearly quit after the Kara storyline. That was so well written yet so hard to read, my favorite part of the story despite its nature.

The good news for me is that i've only just discovered your works (due to the 750 word project), so i'm umming and ahhing what of yours to read next.

Many thanks

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Wet eyes

If someone didn't have wet eyes reading this they have no soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I second it

I’m with you rfnks2002 the Kara story line had my eyes leaking a bit.

Thanks for the story qhml1, and are you going to write a fifth book in the blood cost series, if so how long before it will be out.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Easily the best story I ever read on Literotica. I couldn't stop reading it. Brought tears to my eyes repeatedly. Fifty stars out of five.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
I think my 4th (maybe 5th) readthrough.

Chokes me up every time. Especially Chpt. 3, 4 and 5.

5-Stars & Favorite

Blinkie99Blinkie99about 5 years ago
One of your best

That is a wonderful story. You should be proud of it.

drif10drif10almost 5 years ago
Well done

You did great with this one. The union of souls story told within it gets me right in the feels, I'm positive that Kleenex sales have gone up because of your writing this.

Looking forward to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very much liked the series

But the ending seemed rushed like you were tired of the storyline. "Quick! Have Moria get into movies, have some guy try to assault her, get him arrested and relieve him of his earthly commitments. And let's do this in about 4 paragraphs." You also tried to clean up Nonnie's guitar loose end but never mentioned what happened to her grandson who she provided bail for.

Very good emotional story. Sometimes seemed rushed (like at the end) but other times it felt like you were trying to teach us everything you know about the music industry and your knowledge of obscure songs and their lyrics.

All in all a very good effort. Thanks. This is something I'd read again.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed this series, but the ending appeared a bit rushed especially after she started the movie thing. Could have used another chapter about that and what happens to the grandson. Way to many loose ends for my taste,but still worth 5 stars.

RndlRndlover 4 years ago
Great

You’re one of my favorite authors

Always ready for more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best!!!!!!

Always a great pleasure with this author, who can bring tears and laughter in one sentence. Love it !!!!!

ashman48ashman48over 4 years ago
Best Story

But I thought that about everyone of your stories that I have read .

It made me feel "uncomfortable " when I got to the end of each story.

Happy/Sad , Crying/Smiling , almost like living across the street.

You have captured the essence of each character so that they were

almost alive. A movie in words , Honestly Awesome.

Thanks so much , George

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 4 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome series ... it had everything you could ask for and a lot more. This story had me laughing and crying (often) ... quite possibly the best series I've read on here and so beautifully written to boot. Well done and please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
17th floor during an F2?

I don't know anyone in Oklahoma that would be on the 17th floor of anything during an F2 tornado. But hell, it's just a story, right?

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

Great story. Loved it all. Thank you very much.

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Five O'clock Blues

It's five o'clock in the morning and I have the blues. Again. I've lost track of how many times I've read this and every time has left me dismayed that their story is over. This is a delightful read and only a little tear jerking.

Despite your troubles once again you have produced a work that I seriously enjoy. I'm mildly envious of your skills as a writer.

Please accept my thanks for writing this. It has kept me entertained for many hours, much of which I should have spent sleeping. But I wouldn't be sleeping anyway as the pain from my recent back surgery keeps me awake. I can only spend so much time on an IV morphine drip and I've used that time up.

I'll probably go read "I Thought She Made You Up" or "Terrible Taste in T's" again, just to keep the momentum going...

Regards, Jerry

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Perfect!!!

A perfect ending to a PERFECT story!!! Shame you can't add just a little more ...

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Damn!!!! And I do mean DAMN!!!

What a fantastic story ALL OF IT!!! I did not comment on any of the others nor rated them. I saved it all for the end. 30 * are no where near enough. Thank you. This goes in my favorites.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The story was well written as is all of this authors.. The cancer loss portion of this story was a real tear jerker. 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
ANOTHER 10 STAR STORY/SERIES!

A VERY, VERY TALENTED AUTHOR! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The band

I have not read any of your stories that I have not liked. Your writings make me laugh, cry, get introspective most of the time all in the same story. I've done the band thing ended up marrying the drummers ex (seems he liked to beat more than drums). We are coming up on our 40th Anniversary it's been a journey worth revisiting often. Good luck to you on your journey.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Hall of fame material!

pumpop201pumpop201over 3 years ago
Still crying.

A wonderful story. I'm still crying.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

You tell a good story, could have used a bit more bad guys and action but still a good love story with a happy ending.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Your best work!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Outstanding!!

Always liked your work but only just found this mini series, would sell well as a book and make a great script. Thank you very much this really is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An enjoyable story....

....whose impact is bolstered by its page-by-page believability. The many different plot-turns kept the interest high and avoided any potential criticism of the story being too long. Five well-earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Gave all six parts an easy 5*s. Beautifully written and with real feeling but this Author tends to do that with most, if not all his stories. Second time round and was just as affected. Wish there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Review so easy

You have made my review so very easy to compose: great writing, excellent story! 5 STARS!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Another excellent story series! Thank-you!

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
One

One first class story.

usaretusaretabout 3 years ago

Get as “long winded “ as you want. I think this is one of your best, if not THE best.

kapat99kapat99about 3 years ago
Why did you do that to Jimmy!

Why!? Just why!

It was such a beautiful story. By the end, I was feeling very happy. And suddenly you had to destroy one of the purest characters in the whole story!

Jimmy's character was so innocent throughout. Why did you have to kill him! I'll never forgive you for ruining an otherwise perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad / glad to see it end.

If it were a published book I’d buy a copy.

Bill

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I think this is the 4th time I've read this all the way through. Brilliantly heart-string pulling. GoT had "The Red Wedding", SoA killed Opie, you just had to kill Jimmy...Damnit. The key to it all though, is Q made me care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When I start reading one of your stories I end up going and going and . . .well I think you can see where this is going! I think I've gone through at LEAST 75 percent of your list just this time. With many writers that isn't saying much but with a catalog of 138 stories at anywhere from 3 to 13 pages - that's over a week or better. Nearly all have been read at least 3 times before this! I'll be going to Annie next - don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining, I enjoy every minute. Thank you Q for everything. I think I should invest in tissue stocks!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's A LOT of desert in So Cal....I'm just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great flow, emotionally compelling. thank you for writing it a

desertratazdesertratazalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the 68 Firebird convertible reference. I drove one all thru high school. Loved that car.

Wookie007Wookie007almost 3 years ago

Absolutely spell binding. Great story and the emotions are second to none.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Normally don't read these multi chapter stories they tend to become repetitive. This did not. Thank you 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great characters, great emotions, deep feelings. Hemingway's writing philosophy was to make a story the concentration of Truth, more real than reality. You have concentrated situations and feelings into a fine emotional melange. Peaks and valleys, waves and troughs of emotion, more true than true. More real than reality. Excellent writing. Five stars.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelover 2 years ago

Abusolutly great I tend to be bored with numerous paged n Multi chapter stories midway through such stories but not with this one, read the whole thing over a three day period utilizing evry free time i could take away from my job...great write up excellent analogy fantastic reads...Definitly worth more that 5🌟s

This story sounds too good n real to be just fantasy i will try getting if possible all of wiley's songs stipulated in this story...

Once again thanks.

Trickydicky84Trickydicky84over 2 years ago

I follow 33 other authors n Literotica, and you are one of my favourites. I’ve read Gonna sell the Bitch’s Car at least 4 times and keep finding myself going back to it. It is quite possibly the best story I’ve read. I love the plot, characterisation nd dialogue. It’s just a shame that it can’t be lengthened! 5* more if possible.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Fantastic storey, you are a fantastic writer, love all your stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great series, loved it all

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 2 years ago

Another brilliant story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

You are one seriously talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need a better proof reader,one one that can spell. Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the series. Five stars for the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can I say it made me cay and made me feel love.

johntc24johntc24over 2 years ago

This and Boston to Birmingham remain my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORIA THE SLUT WAS NO DIFFERENT YO SAMMI AND GARY!! THE BITCH GOT OFF EASILY BECAUSE THE WIMP MC WAS PUSSY-WHIPPED WITH THE RED HEAD TART

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moira laughed it off as FUN.....what a poor end where there was NO consequences the actions of the whore Moira

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I kinda lost at the end. It's funny there's quite a few cheaters in this story. Overall though, it's a great story.

What bothers me about the ending ( especially the acting bit and especially with moria, is the possibility of her cheating; then the probability she cheated when she made the comment,"oh, it's only fun", in response to Wiley warning her about Calvin's intentions of seducing her. Why even include that? Plus, the possible nude scene with drugs and hidden cameras?? It seems to me it muddies the whole Wiley and Moria relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A spectacular story, creative, inventive, really great. However, I know these people are having more sex, we need to hear about it. Smashing, they are all smashing. I’m sure someone is smashing Shania Twain, write it. I want to read it.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

Thank you very nice story and I'm glad you didn't rush the ending like I se alot here . big five star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't have enough superlatives to tell you how wonderful this story is.

The parts regarding his brother, his child bride, Moira daughter tore at my heart and showered me with tears. The background was great but WAY over my head to appreciate it as I think you may have desired.

Stunning story of an incredibly complex with a tortured past that would sink most of us. Thankfully he prevailed.

THANK YOU!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't think Moira would have gone down the cheater path and the scumbag seduces knew it which is why he seorted to drugs and the camera later blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for writing this! I am working my way through all your posted stories and this is the best one yet!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story line overall. With all the names of artists, performers, writers, singers, production, lighting and audio people, etc. plus all the names of song, albums, etc., it got to be too much for me. I just skipped over the lists in order to keep focused on the story instead of tripping over shadows.

5*

BJ

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyalmost 2 years ago

I'm admittedly nitpicking here, but I thought that there was a little too much foreshadowing when it came to Wiley and Moira hooking up. You already made the attraction pretty obvious, so there was no need to do as much foreshadowing. Again, I'm nitpicking here. It was an outstanding story, and you definitely got 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best I've read from you so far working through your list...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BGMAG - You make no sense; an 'outstanding story' and 'definitely got 5 stars' yet you need to nitpick? Your logic seems a bit off! It is an outstanding 5 star story - thanks Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

Ranger001Ranger001almost 2 years ago

RE:'69 Mach 1; nice touch, playing that song backwards! 😆

MkflowMkflowalmost 2 years ago

One of the very best stories I've read so far if not the best.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
One

One hell of a good story.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Stellar story.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

5 stars. Loved it.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

if this man is not one of your favorites already, you should do that now. IMHO

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Love the story, and got bent over the emotional parts - thank you very much! I do have a wee problem with the 69 Stang's "original" 351C engine since it wasn't available until 1970. Nitpicky of me I know but since I couldn't write myself out of a wet paper bag I wanted to say something to make myself feel better ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After excellent chapters building the story, it let down seriously in the last chapter. With all the expertise in your writing you still need to work on pronouns after prepositions (I vs. me for example) and use of possessive apostrophes (Morias' vs Moria's). Five stars for the first chapters. I did appreciate the obvious experience in the business you display in your writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Great story that was a pleasure to read. The last part got a little muddled for me with the number of added characters, but I think that's just me. Learned one hell of a lot about music, bands and cheating spouses, lol.

NavypilotNavypilotover 1 year ago

never let a gramma Nazi put obstacles in your way sure the English isn't perfect but your narrative is skillfully created and you manage to create powerful emotive storylines.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES