Good Afternoon

Story Info
Katrina wanted to join me while I stayed cool one hot summer.
2.1k words
4.4
12.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always liked Katrina.

We were always polite. We shared some laughs when we spent time together as a group. And I thought she was gorgeous. But never did I think there would be anything past that.

However, one night back in college, everyone else had left the bar early. The free drink special from 10-11 had ended and everyone else in our group made plans to see us later.

We realized that we probably should have left when our friends did upon remembering that Katrina's car was with her date who had taken it earlier to retrieve his phone from his car. That was parked back at her place.

Then he said something he ate wasn't sitting well and he was headed home for the night.

"Some date," I muttered as we headed for the exit. Katrina kept in step with me and slid her arm through mine. I thought nothing more of it than a drunk friend using another drunk friend to lean on. "My place isn't far, but we have to walk up the hill."

"It's a good thing I wore flats," she shrugged.

The flats didn't help though as we were halfway up the hill when we stopped at a concrete wall to rest. She told me she didn't think there was anything there with the guy who deserted her. I told her I was surprised he let an upset stomach keep him from her, especially looking as good as she did.

Katrina smiled. We continued our trek.

Thirty minutes later, she was on my bed topless. I sat down beside her and shook a can of whipped cream. I squirted a generous portion on one of her nipples and gently sucked it all off, leaving her nipple hard. I did the same thing with her other nipple.

"Put some right here," she encouraged, pointing at her neck. I drew a line from her collarbone and along her neck. I followed the trail of whipped cream slowly with my tongue. I rolled one of her now wet nipples in between my fingers.

Her phone vibrated.

"I don't care," she moaned. But I could see the screen said her date's name.

"Maybe he feels better?" I suggested as I sat back up. She sat up and picked up her phone, annoyed.

"Hey," she answered when he picked up. "Oh, you did? We walked back to his place." He apparently had tried to come pick Katrina up and couldn't find her. "We're just hanging out, since we didn't have a ride. Yeah, yeah. Okay. See you soon." She flipped her phone closed. She pulled her top back up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Can I get a rain check?" she smiled. I nodded and we headed out to the living room to wait.

A year passed and I never mentioned it to Katrina again.

It was late summer and it was humid and hot. I chose to spend my time between the college radio station and the air conditioning in my bedroom. Plus, I was feeling heartbroken after my pursuit of Natalie went nowhere.

I was watching the first season of one of my favorite anime when my phone rang. Katrina. We spoke every now and again, even went out to lunch a few times.

"Hey, what's up?"

"What are you doing?" she asked. It sounded like she was driving.

"Laying here watching DVDs. What are you doing?"

"Hot and bored and I'm tired of burning through my gas." Katrina had bought a used red pickup truck when she came to school last summer. With as hot as that summer was, I imagine her truck didn't do her bank account any favors. Plus, she always got roped into helping people who needed to use her truck bed. "Mind if I stop by?"

"Not at all. But I'll warn you, we're still watching this show when you get here."

"Whatever," I could almost hear her rolling her eyes. "See you soon."

I got up long enough to go unlock my front door and then I went right back to my room and my show. Katrina opened my door a few minutes later. I was lying on top of my still made bed as she took her bag off over her head, set it on the floor, and joined me.

"Your room feels amazing," she said as he adjusted her pillow.

"And this is why I'm not leaving my room."

We watched the show in silence for a bit before Katrina made an attempt to understand what was going on. I explained the best I could and she propped herself up on an elbow, watching and listening.

"Oh my God, my thighs have been killing me," she said a few minutes later. "I've been picking up extra shifts at the restaurant and they are so sore. Today is my first day off in over a week." She briefly ran a hand up and down one of the culprits.

Now, Katrina was naturally a brunette but she opted for blonde hair in recent months, just past her shoulders. Her tits weren't huge but they had a nice perk to them. And despite her skinny frame, she had a nice ass on her that I had seen a few times in swimsuits.

But her defining feature was her legs. They were long and trim. She actually had me by an inch or so in height because of them. And the second she mentioned her thighs hurting, I offered my assistance.

"I can rub them for you," I said, rolling towards her direction.

"Sounds good to me, but we're not watching this anymore. Is that Pirates 1 over there?"

I wasn't going to argue. I got up, changed DVDs, and then grabbed my lotion from my dresser.

"Lean against the dresser on your side of the bed," I directed. Katrina did as I asked and I sat down next to her. "Put your legs across my lap." The film started and I poured a generous amount of lotion into my hand, then I rubbed my hands together to warm it up.

"It's cold," she whined anyway when I put my hands on her thighs.

"I'll try not to get too much on your shorts."

"Uh, I don't care, that feels so good."

I started with the tops of her thighs, pushing the palms of my hand from left to right, one at a time. Then, I focused on the leg closest to me, held it between my hands, and started pushing my fingers firmly into her muscles.

"Yeah, that's where it hurts the worst. Stay in that spot." I stopped to get more lotion. I repeated the same motions on her thigh and I heard her moan contentedly. "Do the other one just like that." Her left thigh seemed even tighter but loosened up the more I rubbed.

I looked up at her face a few minutes later. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were closed.

"You're not even watching your movie," I teased. She opened her eyes a little as I gently rubbed my thumb into her thigh, just below where her shorts ended.

"I can feel that you know," she smiled. I had been hard since I started rubbing her but I had tried my best to not make too much contact.

"I mean, you're letting me rub your legs on my bed, and we're completely alone. Easy to let my mind wander." She put her hand on my hard-on and squeezed gently.

"I was totally going to fuck you that night," she confessed.

"Then maybe we shouldn't waste any time with this movie."

Katrina stood up and walked over to her bag, reaching inside. She found what she was looking for and tossed me a condom.

"That massage has me so wet; I'm going to have to drive home without panties. She undid her shorts and slid her bottoms off and onto the floor. She pulled her green tank off and it joined the pile. I had taken off my clothes, opened the condom, and started rolling it on my dick.

"Can I just ride you?" she asked as she rejoined me. "Keith would get on top and hump me until he came. He never asked me if I came once."

Keith was the guy she started seeing after the date that ruined our first attempt at hooking up. They lasted for a few months but Katrina had said he clearly wanted a mother more than a girlfriend.

I helped her straddle me and nodded. She took my cock and guided me to her opening. As she slowly took me inside, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I put my hands on her tits and squeezed gently.

"Shit, it's been a minute," she grunted as she reached the base of my cock.

"You're still missing your movie," I reminded her.

"Shut the fuck up," she said as he started rolling her hips. I couldn't be a smartass anymore if I tried. Katrina definitely knew how to ride a dick.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. Katrina smiled and rubbed her hands up and down my chest.

"Good boy."

I readjusted my grip on her hips and started thrusting into her, catching the rhythm of her ride.

"Ooooooh, that feels nice," she cooed.

She reached up and started pinching her own nipples. I saw an opportunity and stopped thrusting, letting Katrina continue to take my cock at her own pace. I then put my hands directly in front of her pussy, reached out with my thumb, and slowly slid upward until I fully stoked her clit.

"Ungh," she shuddered. "Please keep touching me." I followed up the first thumb with my other, repeating the same motion. "I'm only going to be able to take a few more of those, my pussy feels so full."

I kept my left thumb on her clit and used my right to squeeze into her ass cheek. My eyes were fully closed and I started thrusting up again.

"Shit, shit, shit." Katrina's hands were back into my chest, her recently manicured nails digging. She wasn't moving her hips as much, so I tried to keep my strokes consistent. "I'm so close. I'm so close."

I could feel my own balls tightening. If I hadn't started touching her clit, I probably would've cum a few minutes ago.

"You ride me so good baby," I whispered. But Katrina wasn't listening. She completely collapsed on top of me, her arms squeezing into my ribs.

She tucked her head next to my neck and screamed my name. Her pussy started contracting and I squeezed her ass even harder. As her muscles stopped squeezing me, I reached my own climax and moaned loudly.

"I like that you're so vocal," she grinned as she looked up at my face. But I was now at a loss for words. A few seconds later, I was able to open my eyes and take in the sweaty mess we both were.

Katrina's hair clung to her face and cheeks in wet ringlets. My chest was red from her nails. Her ass cheek was red from my squeezing. And her pussy was stretched and wet as she uncoupled us.

"How are you still hard?" she asked. I shrugged. She reached over and squeezed me through the condom. "Almost makes me want to go again."

"I can go again."

"I said almost," she laughed, gently patting my head before moving her hand completely away. "I'm supposed to have dinner with my family soon. Otherwise, I could stay a little longer." She leaned over and kissed me. "That was fantastic."

"No, you were fantastic. I was just along for the ride." Katrina stood up and walked back over to her clothes. Sure enough, she put her tank back over her replaced bra and pulled her shorts back up sans panties. "You're going to eat dinner with your family without your underwear?" Katrina shrugged.

"It's not like they're going to inspect me for all the normal pieces of clothing." She tossed her panties towards me. "Here, it'll give me an excuse to come back for them soon." She walked back to my side of the bed and kissed me again. "I gotta go. You can go back to your nerdy show now."

"Let me walk you out," I said as I started picking up my own clothes.

I waved at Katrina as her truck pulled away, completely oblivious that Natalie was parked a short distance down the street watching us. While I would see Natalie for the last time a few weeks later, Katrina was true to her word and came to collect her panties from me.

But that's another story for another time.