Good Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Val didn't answer. She just looked down at the floor, sealing her guilt.

"My god Val. That was stupid. Do you know what a risk that was? How the hell did you think you could get away with this?"

"It was easy, dad. All I had to do was be really nice to the salesman."

Well, there it was. I have no idea how nice she had to be, but there was now no doubt in my mind Val had learned how to use her femininity in pulling off a con job.

"Okay then. Do you still have that license?" I asked.

"Yes, it's in my sock drawer."

"Go get it. I need to take a look at it."

Val went to her room and got the ID, and I had to admit that whoever modified it did a good job. It looked as good as any fake ID I'd ever seen, and I could see how it might work. Sure, it was obvious to anyone that knew my daughter the photo wasn't her, but I could see enough resemblance that a stranger might be fooled.

As I poked and prodded at the fake, I could see how the card had been made. I even found a faint line on the edge from the lamination process. Real driver's licenses aren't laminated, but that's something no one ever thinks to check.

"So you just changed the year, and that's it, right?" I asked.

"Well, Billy did."

"Okay, call Billy and see if he kept the original."

"That is the original. He just changed it."

"I've got news, kiddo. This is a copy. I might be able to fix this problem for you, but I'm going to need that original. If you want to stay out of jail, get that original from Billy."

After we talked, I hid her car in a nearby parking garage, just in case the repo guys were prowling around. If I had any chance of saving her, she needed to be the one to bring that car back to the dealer, not some jackass with a tow truck.

A couple of days later, Val showed up with Megan's license, and I had her follow me down to the dealership in her ill-gotten car. When we got there, I told her to wait with the doors locked so no one could get into the car while I went in to take care of business. She didn't really need to do that, but the last thing I needed was to have her spouting off a bunch of lies while I tried to fix this.

I was greeted by a smiling young receptionist who couldn't have been a day over nineteen. This girl was pretty. So pretty, I almost forgot why I was there. I asked where I might find the manager's office, and she pointed to the back of the showroom. As I made my way to where she had indicated, I heard her call for the manager on the intercom.

I waited in the manager's office until he finally decided to show up. Then I read him the riot act about how they had illegally entered into a binding contract with a minor. Of course, he claimed that couldn't possibly have happened at his dealership. So I showed him Megan's actual driver's license and where the license number had been put on the contract. What I had in my hands clearly showed that the person they entered into the agreement with was only seventeen.

I then pointed out that this sale was clearly made by an incredibly unscrupulous salesman... as if any car salesman actually had scruples. Then I laid on my disgust hard and heavy, saying that this James Duncan fellow had preyed upon my young and innocent daughter. At that point, the manager quit making excuses.

I went on to say that their salesman had used a shiny new car to trap my under-aged daughter into signing a contract she couldn't possibly understand. To put the icing on the cake, I became irate and claimed the salesman had asked for a blowjob to complete the deal.

Turns out my lie about the sexual favor was unneeded. When the manager heard who the salesman was, he was ready to give in. It seems this Duncan fellow had been missing his quota and was notorious for being a skirt chaser. It also seems that he just couldn't leave their pretty young receptionist alone, so they fired the jackass.

Without even knowing it, I'd hit the nail on the head. The manager wasn't happy, but he took the car back as if the deal had never happened. He let Valerie off the hook, and I didn't even have to threaten to sue them. My bluff had worked.

I tossed the keys on the manager's desk, and we jumped in my car and left before anyone was the wiser. As we pulled out of the parking lot, Val thanked me for working things out. Then she silently stared out the window the whole way home.

A couple of days later, when her mother was at work, Val came to me with the same worrisome look as when she hid her car from the repo man. She sat there for the longest time, just staring at me. Then finally, she spoke.

"I don't suppose you'd want to help me out with another little problem," she timidly asked.

It seemed that she was done going to her mom for help, and I had become her new fixer. Her mom's abilities were good enough for grade school problems, but I seemed to have the fixing skills an eighteen-year-old needed. Besides, Val could have cared less if I was disappointed in her.

"Let me guess. Now you owe your supplier for the drugs you couldn't sell because you flushed them down the toilet at work, right?"

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

"Well, I don't have any magic bullets to fix those sorts of problems."

"Please, dad. I really need this. That car we took back was part of the deal."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you. You'll have to talk to the guy who supplied you and figure out a payment plan or something. And if he threatens you, you will have to go to the police."

That going to the police line was pure crap. I knew that was the last thing Val would ever do. Going to the police would mean she would have to admit she was guilty of a crime, and then her mom would find out everything. I also knew none of that would be necessary.

With all of her stories about getting fired and the car fiasco, I was pretty sure her supplier was this Billy Jensen character. The whole thing with altering Megan's license kind of tipped me off. This kid sounded like trouble to me.

The day after we took the car back, I asked Val's sister if she knew who this kid named Billy was. She knew. Turns out he was the stupid punk who used to pull Val's hair on the playground. Last Val's sister heard, this punk was living over on Lester Street in his mom's basement. That was all I needed to know. I decided it was time I had a little talk with this douche bag.

It turned out that Val owed the guy less than a hundred dollars. I gave him the money she owed, plus a little extra for his trouble. Then I told him I had been a marine sniper and that if he ever involved Val in another crime, he'd never even hear the shot that put him in the dirt. After that, I shook his hand, treating him like a grown man, and said, "No hard feelings."

Val had been sitting there looking at me for the last minute or so. Sizing me up. Gauging what she thought I might be willing to believe. When she finally spoke again, I could feel the setup coming.

"Well, I've already talked to my supplier. He says if I don't pay up, he'll hurt me."

That was my little girl. Dishonest to the core. She wasn't in the least bit afraid of Billy. I could hear it in her voice, and what that voice told me was that another scam was coming.

"So what do you owe this guy." I probed to see how far she was willing to take her line of crap.

"Thirty-five hundred." She said with utmost confidence until she read the look on my face. "But I've negotiated it down to eighteen hundred."

"Sorry, I just can't deal with criminals like I can with a businessman. Besides, that's a lot of money."

"Come on, dad. I'm really in trouble here."

The fake pleading and the look on her face were priceless. I just sat there waiting for her to blow a gasket or come clean with me, but neither happened.

"I'll suck your dick...." She offered.

"What!" I was astonished, to say the least.

"If you help me out here, I'll give you a blowjob. I know that since mom started working evenings, you two haven't done it for a while, so I thought maybe I could help you out a little... and you could help me."

I was still completely astonished. I never imagined I'd hear my daughter say something like that, let alone to me.

"That's just wrong," I said. "You know that's prostitution, right? And I'm your dad. You can't do that, and understand this, kiddo. You'll never solve a money problem doing that."

"I guess you're right." She gave in. Then she dropped the whole thing and walked away.

It was over. It seemed Val finally got the message, but I still couldn't get over the fact that she was so incredibly desperate that she would offer to blow her own dad for money. Then I thought back to her ordeal with the car dealer, and how she said she had been really nice to the salesman. I could only wonder if being really nice meant that she sucked his cock.

The next evening I was sitting on the couch watching my Alma-matter getting their asses handed to them in a football game. That's when Val came slinking into the room in her panties and this old t-shirt that likely fit her years ago. The tiny shirt hit her mid-drift, and the tightness made it apparent she wasn't wearing a bra.

Val didn't say a word as she climbed onto my lap. Then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Don't tell mom, okay."

With my silence garnered, she slid down to her knees and started tugging at my shorts.

I suppose I should have stopped her. I knew this whole thing was wrong. But in my defense, I thought she was bluffing. She had been pulling these kinds of stunts her entire life, acting as if she was going to go through with something unthinkable. She knew that her mom and I would make her stop and let her have what she wanted.

That had to be her plan. I knew she was just putting on an act. Surely she thought I would stop her and give her the money she wanted. There was no way she was going to suck my dick. I figured all I had to do was wait her out and she would give up and go away mad... and I could live with that.

All of those stupid thoughts about her bluffing were wiped away when I felt the warmth of her soft wet mouth slide down over my cock. She gave it a little suck and stopped, arched her back, and shuddered. The simple act of sucking a cock had caused her to have an orgasm. It seemed that Val was just like her mother was when we first met, so excited that just taking it into her mouth made her come.

Now I couldn't say she was some kind of blowjob expert, but it was obvious she had done it before. She had hit the nail on the head about her mom and I not being intimate for a while. Before I could decide if actually giving me a little suck was part of her bluff or not, Val got a warm load of my cream in her mouth. She struggled, but managed to swallow it. Then she reminded me not to tell her mom and left.

I didn't see Val for the next couple of days. Supposedly she was staying with a friend, which was good because I needed some time to process what had happened. I felt incredibly guilty. I never should have let her do that. I had no idea why it was so hard for me to simply tell her no. Because I didn't, I spent hours worrying about what would happen if anyone found out.

After stewing about it, I decided that Val would likely keep this a secret. After all, she would have to confess her own guilt in what happened, as well as risk her mother finding out that she had been a drug dealer and car thief. That was my hope anyway. If all else failed, I figured I could buy her silence.

So I scraped together some money, taking small amounts from different accounts. The last thing I needed was for Jennifer to notice, and ask what I was doing with all that money. When I was done, I had managed to scrape together the full thirty-five hundred Val had initially tried to scam me out of. Then I stashed it in a safe place.

The following Monday, while her mom was at work, Val once again waltzed into the room wearing little more than that small thin t-shirt. Like before, she climbed into my lap.

"Are you ready for another one?" She asked. Then she started rubbing her panty-clad pussy on my crotch.

I knew this was about as wrong as wrong could get. The first time it happened. Well, that's shame on her. She was the one that insisted on doing it. Now this second time... Well, that would be shame on me. There was no way I was going to let her do it again. I was nice about it, but told her I wasn't about to let her give me another blowjob.

Well, she turned on me.

She stopped rubbing on me and gave me that teenage girl look that says you are a clueless idiot. Then with all the confidence of a seasoned politician, she quietly stated, "If you don't let me, I'm going to tell mom that you've been making me suck your dick since I was twelve."

The lying, conniving little bitch. She was perfectly willing to throw herself under the bus to get her way. And she would take me down with her.

"You're bluffing." I challenged.

"I am not. You are going to let me do this, or I'll make your life hell."

Why did I ever think she would keep something like this from her mother? She wasn't bluffing about that first blowjob, and I doubted she was bluffing now. I just wanted to smack the living shit out of her, but I knew that would be even worse than her mom hearing about the blowjobs. So I just sat there mulling over how I might defend myself against her lies.

With that, she just went back to rubbing herself on me, and the next thing I knew she was on her knees, sucking like a vacuum at a trade show. Again, just like her mother, she stopped every little bit to have an orgasm.

In the end, this blowjob was a lot like the last one. Except for this time, she didn't swallow. When I came, she made an odd face and spit it out, wiping off her chin with her shirt.

The whole event had been almost surreal. What the hell was she up to? I was being blackmailed by my daughter to let her do the very thing she was blackmailing me with. That made no sense. I could only wonder. Were her orgasms driving her to do this, or was she just manipulating me.

I knew I couldn't go on letting Val get me all worked up just so she could use me. So when she was done with this time, I put my foot down. Well, I put it down as well as anyone with his pants around his ankles could.

"Okay, you've had your fun," I was as stern as a guy coming down from an orgasm could be. "But, that was the last time, okay. Don't try this again."

"What? Did I do it wrong?" She asked. "I know I didn't swallow this time, but I still let you do it in my mouth. You like when I have to taste it, don't you?"

"Honey, I'm not saying that you aren't good at that, but you just can't do it anymore."

"Why, don't you love me, daddy?" She almost pleaded.

I couldn't tell if she really thought she had to suck a guy off to be loved, or if she was still angling for something.

"Of course I love you." I tried to be sympathetic. "You're my kiddo. You know I'll always love you, even if you don't do that. You just can't do it again because it's wrong. That's all."

She just sat there holding my dick in her hand, staring at me. It was as if she were about to defy me and suck it again just to show she was the one in charge. That's when it hit me. That had to be what this was all about. As long as I let her suck me, she could control me. She had always wanted to be in charge, and in her mind, this was the way to get that.

This situation could not have been any worse. I needed to take back control. Somehow, I had to turn the tables. So I laid down the law.

"I'm serious, Val. No more. If you try that again, you won't have to threaten to tell your mom because I'll tell her myself. She'll know exactly what you did and how you threatened me. She's going to know it's not true. She knows you well enough to know I'm not lying, and she will probably hate you for the rest of her life. Is that what you want?"

Val had no answer for that. She didn't say anything. She didn't cry, or scowl. She just calmly got up and walked away, acting as if she had just completed a chore like putting the last clean dish in the cupboard. The overall calmness of her response was even more strange than oddness of her blackmail.

For the next couple of weeks, Val didn't try to repeat her performance. In fact, she would barely even talked to me, unless it was in front of her mother. Even then, I'd get odd looks out of the corners of her eyes while she dropped little innuendos about things you suck, or she would talk about the salty and creamy things she ate. It felt like she really wanted to rat me out, but she didn't. The good news was that she quit slinking around, trying to blow me whenever her mom wasn't around. It seemed my idle threat about telling her mom was working.

Somewhere around three weeks later, I was lying in bed playing with myself. Needless to say, Jennifer's evening shift was still impacting our sex life. Oddly, my mind wandered back to my daughter sucking me off and what a little sex pot she turned out to be. I knew she had been out there sucking cock, and I wondered if she had lost her virginity yet. Then for the first time ever, I imagined what it might be like to fuck her.

I was about to get up and grab a box of tissues when Val came slinking into the room. Even in the darkness, I could tell she was naked. Of course I jerked the covers over my lap in a panic. That's what you do when you get caught. As my heart tried to pound up and out of my chest, Val came to the edge of the bed. When my nerves calmed enough to think, I asked her what she needed.

"Shhh..." she put her finger to my lips. Then she reached under the covers, placing her hand where mine had just been, gently slipping my foreskin up and down.

"I told you no more. This is wrong." I pushed her hand away.

"I know what I did was wrong. I wasn't really going to tell mom you made suck your dick. I'm really, really sorry, dad. I want to make it up to you." She put her hand back on my cock. "No one will ever find out, I promise." She pulled the covers back, exposing me, and started climbing onto the bed. Then in a breathy whisper came her usual plead, "Don't tell mom, okay."

The pleading tone in her voice told all. She wasn't trying to get away with something like she was before. I'd been pretty stern with her, and it seemed she really was trying to make up with me. Either that or she was using sex to buy my silence.

"Stop, you can't do this," I told her as I grabbed her and held her at arm's length.

"It's okay, dad." She informed me. "I'm safe right now, but just to be sure, I'm going to let you cum in my mouth again."

I still don't understand what makes it so hard for me to say no to her, but this time was different. I was going to stop this here and now. Still, I had to tread lightly.

"Honey, I love you and everything, but this is the kind of thing you do with your boyfriend or husband. Now I'm not going to tell your mom, but I'm not going to let you do this either."

"Okay, I'm stopping. Jeez, dad. Lighten up. I was just trying to have a little fun for once. Just let me lay here with you and talk for a bit, okay. I won't try anything, I promise."

I tried to say no to this new idea of hers, but I just couldn't. "Okay kiddo, this is against my better judgment, but if you promise to behave yourself, I suppose that will be okay."

She climbed over me and settled on her mom's side of the bed. She used to do this a lot when she was little. There were more than just a few mornings when the alarm went off, and I would find Val snuggled between her mom and me, sound asleep.

Still, this was pretty awkward. Neither one of us really had anything to talk about. I didn't know what Val was thinking, but all I could think about was the fact that we were both naked. Then she spoke, finally breaking the long silence.

"I watched you dad, and I'm sorry."

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers