Good Boys Use Their Diapers

Story Info
Sarah gives Alex an enema and an orgasm.
1.5k words
4.56
35.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over the age of 18

Themes: diaper, enema, femdom, mess, humiliation, abdl, mdlb, FL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex moaned as he felt the nozzle of the fleet enema pressing against his anus.

"Relax, sweetie. Clenching is only going to make this more difficult."

He nodded as Sarah gently slid the nozzle in. At the same time, she rubbed his bare back to put him at ease.

Alex was kneeling on all fours in the bathtub. He was completely naked except for the diaper pulled down around his ankles.

"Oooh!"

Sarah squeezed the enema bottle, shooting the liquid into his rectum.

"Mommy, it hurts!" Alex cried.

"Shh, it's alright. I promise you'll feel much better soon."

Alex inhaled sharply as the cold liquid filled his bottom. After a few minutes, the bottle was empty. Sarah held it in place for a few more seconds to ensure he took every drop before pulling the nozzle out.

"There we go. That wasn't too bad now, was it?"

Alex nodded as he stood up. Sarah reached down and pulled up his diaper before giving him a swat on his padded bottom. Already, Alex could feel the enema at work. He felt a growing pressure in his bowels as he followed Sarah to their bedroom. As they walked out, they passed the handmade sign on the door reading: "In this house, boys wear their potty."

Sarah flopped onto the bed and turned on the TV while Alex carefully climbed in and snuggled close to her. Sarah wrapped her arms around Alex, spooning him. She kept him in a position that made it difficult for him to release the enema.

Over the next few minutes, Alex's tummy made several ominous gurgling noises. Suddenly, he clutched his stomach and doubled over.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"I need to go potty, Mommy!"

"Do you need to pee pee or poo poo?"

"Uhhh...I think I need to poo poo."

"Alrighty then, you know the magic words."

"Mommy, can I please go potty in my diaper?"

"Of course, sweetie," Sarah replied as she let him go.

Immediately, Alex sprang to his feet and waddled over to the corner. Sarah watched from the bed as he squatted down and began to push. She continued watching as Alex's diaper sagged lower and lower. The sound of crackles and pops filled the room as he bore down, expelling his mess into the seat of his diaper.

"Good boy! Keep going! Such a good boy making poopies in your diaper!"

Alex groaned as several days worth of excrement exited his body. The load completely filled his diaper, squishing up the back and spreading around the sides. At the same time, he released his bladder. A loud hissing sound filled the room as the front of his diaper sagged and turned yellow.

"Now, doesn't that feel so much better?" Sarah asked.

Alex grunted and nodded in reply.

As Alex finished soiling himself, Sarah got off the bed and walked over, helping him to his feet. His face turned red as she inspected him. Sarah used one hand to support Alex while her other hand pressed into the front of his diaper. The way it squished told her that he was soaked thoroughly. She also felt Alex's penis stiffening rapidly due to her conditioning.

"Turn around," she commanded.

Alex complied, raising his arms above his head. His face turned even redder as Sarah pulled back the waistband of his diaper.

"Pee yew! You certainly made a stinky, that's for sure! A big stinky present for Mommy."

Sarah peered down the back of Alex's diaper. His soft poopy mess had spread all over his butt cheeks, helped in part by his wetting.

"You know, you really ought to be messing more often. This is one of the fullest diapers I've ever seen!"

As Sarah let the waistband of his diaper snap back, Alex couldn't help but be embarrassed. Supposedly he was a grown man, yet he had just pooped himself in the middle of the bedroom. Not to mention, a woman his age checked his soiled diaper and commented on its state. The humiliation drove him wild. His penis was already fully erect by the time Sarah had finished assessing the state of his diaper.

After she finished her diaper check, Sarah opened the top drawer of their dresser. From it, she retrieved a pair of nursery print locking plastic pants and a battery-powered vibrator.

"Let's get your special panties on. We wouldn't want you leaking all over the sheets now, would we?"

"Aww, do I have to?" Alex replied.

He eyed the locking plastic pants warily. He knew that once Sarah put those on him, it would be a while before they came off. Plus, the lock would ensure he had no choice but to sit in his stinky diaper.

"Well, that depends. Do you want your reward or not?"

Alex perked up. For the past few months, Sarah had been 'rewarding' him with an orgasm every time he pooped in his diapers, or as Sarah put it: "going potty in his pants like little boys should."

"Fine. I'll wear them."

Since they got together, Sarah had been using Alex's orgasms as a tool to train him. From the outset of their relationship, she had made it clear that Alex would never be allowed to cum inside of her, but now she doesn't let him cum at all outside of his diaper. Sarah knew that this would have a profound psychological effect on Alex, and she hoped that by making him orgasm in his dirty diapers, he would associate the act of using his diapers with pleasure.

Sarah smiled at him as she set the vibrator on the bed. She then held open the waistband of the plastic pants for Alex. Gingerly, he climbed into them. He lifted each leg carefully to avoid any leaks. Once he had both legs in, Sarah swiftly pulled them up and locked them.

Alex sighed. Now he would be stuck in his dirty diaper for as long as Sarah desired, but it was well worth the reward. After all, it had been several days since his last orgasm. Sarah tells him that he could be cumming more often if he stopped holding in his messes.

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and patted her lap, signaling it was time. Alex waddled over to her and sat down on her lap. He cringed as her knee smashed into his butt, spreading his mess further. Sarah picked up the vibrator with one hand while the other held Alex firmly in place.

"You ready, sweetie?" Sarah asked.

Alex nodded. Sarah pressed the vibrator firmly into the front of his diaper. She moved it around until it rested directly on his penis, then turned it on.

Alex moaned as the vibrations sent shockwaves through his body. His back arched as Sarah pleasured him. Her firm grip was all that prevented him from falling.

"Haah... Uugh... Aaah..." Alex moaned.

"That's a good boy! You're a good boy for going potty in your diaper! Yes, you are! Good boys get to make cummies when they make stinkies for Mommy!"

Alex was overwhelmed by all of the sensations he was experiencing. The powerful vibrations on his diaper, Sarah's breath on his ear as she praised him, and the smell of his mess.

Just as Alex had settled into a rhythm, Sarah began bouncing him up and down with her knee. The bouncing served two purposes, first was to heighten the pleasure that Alex was experiencing, and second was to squish and spread his poopy mess all around the inside of his diaper.

As Alex felt his mess squishing and spreading, he approached the point of no return. He started involuntarily thrusting his hips in concert with Sarah's knee bounces. His plastic panties crinkled as Alex moved his hips. Before long, he was panting heavily and on the verge of orgasm.

"That's it, baby! Make stickies for Mommy. Spurt into your diaper!"

Sarah always said, "Little boys cum in their diapers so I can throw their sperm in the trash where it belongs." Alex knew that he would never have the honor of ejaculating inside of Sarah. He would never be able to get her pregnant or pleasure her with his penis. Instead, he had to orgasm while sitting in his own excrement, only to watch her throw his precious seed straight into the garbage.

On a primal level, this was infuriating to Alex. Men are supposed to lead and provide. What kind of man was he if he couldn't even pleasure his partner? The truth that Sarah helped him accept is that he is not a man. He is a little boy who craves her love, care, attention, and guidance. Sarah is the one who gives him pleasure. It is her that wipes his ass and changes his poopy diapers. Sarah is his world, and he wouldn't give her up for anything.

Alex's face scrunched up as he erupted into a violent orgasm. Relief washed over him as he shot his pent-up seed into his diaper. Sarah turned off the vibrator as Alex slumped against her, exhausted. She ran her fingers through his hair, comforting him as he recovered from his orgasm.

"Thank you, Mommy," Alex mumbled between heavy breaths.

"For what, sweetie?"

"Thank you for taking care of me."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too, Mommy."