Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it then, Kev?" Jon was asking. "Do you need somebody to take charge? Do you want me to take charge of you?"

"Wait - you?" Jason asked, and I thought I detected a hint of challenge in his voice.

"Yes," Jon replied adamantly, not taking his eyes off me. "It's certainly not going to be you and your fuck buddies. Plus, you're back in Van Nuys come Monday and I think I know better than you what Kevin needs. I just need somebody to show me the ropes. That's the only reason you're here and the only reason I haven't kicked the shit out of you."

"He tried to get me to set you up," I said.

"I bet he did," Jon laughed, giving my hair an affectionate ruffle. "Don't you worry about me, Kev. I can take care of myself." Then he glared at Jason.

"Hey, can't blame a guy for trying," Jason replied with a shrug, but I think I might have caught a momentary flash of something resentful in his eyes.

"Yeah, actually you can," Jon shot back. "But it ain't gonna happen. If I didn't think this was something Kevin wanted, I wouldn't be doing this. And like I said, he needs this, and if I'm going to do this, then I need to know what I'm doing."

"I didn't know you swung that way," Jason said.

I looked at Jon. This was news to me as well. "I experimented a lot in college and even at the academy," he said matter-of-factly. "Over the years I've kept my options open."

"Options, huh?" Jason asked. "So, do you opt to top or bottom?"

"Oh, I don't bottom."

"Never?" Jon shook his head, his eyes never leaving mine, and Jason continued, a kind of calculated look crossing his face. "So you're not as open as you say then."

But Jon wouldn't take the bait. "No, I just know what I like."

I didn't like the way Jason's eyes lit up at that but he didn't say anything. He just shrugged and picked up his backpack. "All right then, let's do this," he said. "Strip his ass."

Jon gently patted my leg as he stood up. "Come on, Kev. Up and at 'em." He winked at me and pulled me into a sitting position and stripped my t-shirt off. He and Jason then hauled me to my feet and as I leaned on them, Jon untied the drawstring of my shorts and eased them down.

"Oh my God, him and those fucking tighty whities," Jason laughed derisively as he helped me step out of my shorts. "He's such a Boy Scout."

"Hey, I kinda like them," Jon said protectively. He snapped the waistband and then squeezed my rapidly inflating prong.

"Uhhnn," I grunted in pleasure and he goosed my ass and gave it a slap.

"You said he had a wet dream?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, it was fucking awesome," Jon said. He seemed to be oblivious to the mocking tone in Jason's voice. "You should've seen him hopping around trying to cover himself, right Kev? I wish I'd gotten a picture."

I groaned, embarrassed as the scene replayed in my head. I can't believe he told Jason about it. My dick gave another twitch and I felt a bit of pre-cum ooze out.

"I have to say, you really surprised me, Eckert," Jason was saying as they walked me through the hall toward the stairs. "I thought you were a Boy Scout like Brady here."

"I bet you did," Jon said coolly. Clearly there was no love lost there.

"Where are we going, by the way," Jason asked.

"Upstairs. Second door on the left." I felt Jon's hand slide down to my crotch. "Yeah," he said in a husky voice, "you're fucking bone hard in those tightys. I can't wait to see you blow a load in them."

I gulped. "Fuck," I practically yelped.

"Not yet," he said, arching a brow. I felt my ass tingle. His hand moved to my ass and he caressed it softly. Then it slipped beneath my waistband and I felt his finger touch my hole. I clenched tight. "Oh yeah," he growled in my ear, his breath a hot gust as he probed. "So hot. So tight. And all for me."

I shivered and my dick jumped.

We ended up in Jon's old bedroom. It was an enormous room that looked almost twice the size of the guest suite I was in, complete with attached bathroom. I'd seen it the one time I'd been here and recall Jon mentioning how his mother had redecorated both his and his sister's bedrooms once they'd graduated from college.

The room was done in French Country style (I only know this because Kristen makes me watch design shows on HGTV) and looked out of place in the Mediterranean style house. The solid-wood bed was an enormous four-poster California King with an elaborate scrolled-metal canopy, and there was a large sitting area with a chaise lounge and a writing desk.

I noticed through my bleary eyes that the chaise and desk had been pushed aside and there was some sort of metal contraption on a low platform. They guided me to mirrored closet doors that took up nearly the length of one wall, and Jason set his backpack down.

I was feeling really good and loose now. I looked at Jon and he flashed me a smile that I didn't quite know what to make of. I thought maybe I should be alarmed that Jason was here, too, but the GHB I'd been slipped had done its job and I didn't give a fuck right now.

Jon eased me down to my knees, hands on my shoulders to steady me, as Jason reached into the backpack for something.

"You know the routine, Kev," he said, holding up a bottle of poppers for me to see. I nodded and swallowed as he leaned in and pressed one of my nostrils shut. "Close your mouth and breathe deep from your nose."

Jon's hand was still on my shoulder, squeezing gently, reassuringly, as Jason placed the bottle to my open nostril and I inhaled. The poppers hit and my mind blinked off and on. Everything went black and then a sea of stars began to flash in my eyes. My senses came back slowly, one at a time. I felt my cock and balls flex and then a rush of heat passed through my stomach and chest. My cheeks felt flush and my neck was hot. Jon's hand resting on my shoulder felt so warm and comforting.

The poppers were put to my other nostril and I inhaled deeply once again. I began to moan, a low, contented rumble deep in my throat.

When I opened my eyes, Jon had stepped closer and I was surrounded by his crotch. Jason whispered something to him and Jon placed a hand on my cheek and drew my face forward into that soft mound of denim, rubbing my nose, lips and cheeks softly into the folds of the faded material. My mouth opened and I moaned and breathed deep into it. He was hard!

"Oh fuck yeah," I heard him groan quietly above me as he moved his hips from side to side, rubbing his denim-clad crotch across my face.

Jason capped the poppers and slid his hands down to my pecs and began to play with my tawny nipples, rubbing the pointed nubs over and over. My cock thickened in my briefs. My balls felt hot and heavy.

Through a haze I watched as Jon slowly unzipped his pants to reveal the large black mound within. He let his pants slide down, exposing the bulging pouch of his snug black briefs and I wondered how they smelled. I leaned in and began to inhale deep, heavy breaths.

Jason pushed the bottle under my nose again and as I breathed in deep, Jon quickly stepped out of his jeans and stripped off his t-shirt. His dick was making a huge tent in his briefs.

I had another sniff of poppers and then Jon put his hands on either side of my head and drew my face into his cotton covered crotch. When he flexed his ass, it pushed his mound forward, rubbing it into my panting mouth. I inhaled deeply and moaned softly.

"Oh fuck yeah, Kev," he hissed. "You like that? You like that smell? You know, I forgot to pack underwear last night so these are the same ones I've been wearing since yesterday morning. I worked out in them today, too. Hell, I didn't even shower afterwards."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, remembering, and he laughed. Jason gave me yet another hit of poppers.

I was high as a kite on the poppers as Jon continued to rub his rapidly ballooning crotch into my face. I was panting heavily and drooling spit against his cock and balls through the rank, ripe fabric of his briefs.

I mouthed up and down the length of his dick, the tip of my tongue circumnavigating the arroyo under the flare of his head, sniffing deeply the entire time, breathing in as much of his heady, ripe scent as I could. He was hard as a rock.

With my face still pressed to Jon's groin, Jason tilted my head up so I was looking at him. He put the poppers to Jon's nose and I watched as Jon took a couple of draws almost without realizing he was doing it, and that kind of disturbed me, but I was too far gone to think about it much.

Jon shook his head and Jason helped him sit on the chaise lounge to steady himself, pushing my face so it was mashed right up against Jon's crotch. My dick lurched again and I felt more pre-cum drool out.

"Whoah, I've never tried these before. I can see why you like them," Jon said, getting back to his feet like I could have maybe sent him a telepathic warning. Jason held the bottle out again but Jon shook his head no. "No thanks, I need to take it easy with those."

Jason put the bottle back under my nose instead. "These poppers along with the GHB will make this little slut here do anything you want. Like he needs any encouragement. Pussy's a real slut."

I groaned at the degrading terms and buried my face back in Jon's crotch, mouthing his fat prick through the soft cotton.

"Shit!" Jon gasped, grabbing me by the hair. "He's got almost all of me down his throat and I haven't taken my underwear off yet! Fuck! You want more, Kev?"

"Yes, more," I slurred, trying to take more of Jon's hard cock into my mouth.

Jon looked dazed by what I was doing to him and Jason took that opportunity to give him another hit of poppers.

"Goddammit!" Jon snapped after sniffing without realizing what he was doing. "I told you..."

"Sorry, man," Jason said as he capped the poppers and slipped them into his pocket, but I didn't think he was sorry at all.

"I'll tell you when I want them, okay?" Jon growled and Jason nodded, waiting a few moments to let Jon's high pass then leaned in to whisper something to him. Jon nodded and slid his hand across my cheek and then pulled at the pouch of his briefs. His fat, hairy balls slipped out and dangled in front of my face.

Jason grabbed me by the hair and held my head still. "You see those?"

"Balls," I slurred. "Jon's balls."

"Yeah, they're my balls, Kev."

"They're hot and sweaty," Jason said and I felt somehow drawn to his voice. It was almost hypnotic.

Jon rubbed his balls against my nose and then lowered them to my lips as Jason continued. "Big, fat balls, Kevin. So hot and full of cum."

Jason whispered into Jon's ear again and Jon rubbed his balls against my lips. "Lick them, Kev," he instructed. "Get them wet."

"Yes," I moaned as my tongue slid out of my mouth.

"Oh God, that's right," Jon panted. "Lick my nuts, Kev."

My tongue lapped at them and Jon's breath hitched. "Suck 'em, Kev," he urged as my tongue snaked across his hairy sack and soon I was slobbering all over his balls, coating them in layers of spit.

Jon grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pushed them down over his lean, narrow hips. The material caught against my face as I continued to slop my wet tongue over his balls. He used one hand to push my face away so he could remove his underwear, and my tongue was licking at empty air.

"Nice and slutty," Jason laughed. "Okay, it's time to move on to the next step of your training," he said, turning me so I could see my reflection in the mirror. "I want you to see everything you do."

Jason held my chin in his palm, placed his thumb against my lips, and opened my mouth. Then he placed his hand on the small of Jon's back and nudged him forward.

"No teeth Kev, okay?" Jon said, ruffling my hair as he slid his dick into my unresisting mouth. He slid it in and out a few times, drawing it over my lips, as if testing it.

I didn't resist. I didn't pull back. I simply began to suck.

"Well, look at that," Jason said. "Looks like we have ourselves a natural here."

My face turned red as I took more of Jon's cock into my mouth.

"You can use your hands," Jason said. "That's right. Stroke it. Worship it."

"Run your fingers along the underside," Jon instructed breathily. "Yeah, like that. You've got a gentle touch, Kev. Fuck, you're good at this."

I blushed. I touched his balls, then squeezed them very gently. "Oh yeah, that's good," he said.

"Make sure your tongue is really wet," Jason said. "Yeah, that's right. Now spit up the shaft."

"That's good," Jon panted. "So good. Look at me, Kev. Look at me. Yeah, that's right."

I blew gentle hot breaths on it and Jon seemed to melt.

"Put both your balls in his mouth," Jason instructed Jon. "Yeah, you can tell he likes that. See how he's swirling his tongue? Do that again."

"Oh fuck," Jon breathed. Jason held the poppers out to him but Jon waved them away.

I tried to give him the best blow job I could. I used my tongue to stimulate the engorged head, switching off between mouthing it and licking it.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" Jason asked and I nodded.

"Kiss and lick my balls," Jon said. "That's good. See how wet they are? That's motherfucking awesome, Kev."

"Now, use your free hand and slide it just behind his balls," Jason said, guiding my hand between Jon's slightly spread legs. "Rub that spot nice and softly."

"Oh fuck!" Jon cried out and Jason had to help him stand for a second. When he regained his footing he began to really fuck my face.

After about a minute, Jason grabbed me by the hair and yanked. My mouth slid off of Jon's cock with a loud, wet pop. My lips felt puffy and I was still in a daze when he shoved the poppers back under my nose and I once again readily inhaled.

When I came down from the high I saw Jason had his dick out and was pumping it. Then he laid it against my slightly parted lips and, with a grunt and shudder, spilled his cum onto my lips. But before it could drip down my chin and onto the floor he said, "Stick your tongue out, bitch. Further. I want you to let that cum pool on it, don't let it slime off the sides or slip down your throat. Appreciate it like it's an oyster."

It jiggled on my cupped tongue like Jello but wouldn't stay put and it was too much of an effort to keep my tongue this far out for this length of time. I lost it, part sliding down my throat like, yeah, an oyster, and part drooling off my chin. He squeezed the tip of his dick dry and pressed his wet thumb between my lips and smeared the leftover cum onto my mouth and cheek.

"You look good in spunk," he said. "Now lick it off." Without missing a beat, I did.

"Why didn't you just make him swallow it?" Jon asked curiously as he continued to stroke his own hard on.

"It's not as dominating," Jason explained. "You want a cocksucker to know who's in charge. Next time, if you want, you can have him swallow. I'm sure he'll enjoy that."

"Oh God, that was so hot what you did, Jason. Let me try that."

But before he could even get into place, Jon's cock suddenly exploded, spraying six huge blasts of semen across my face, completely basting my nose, mouth and chin.

I shuddered and came in my briefs.

"Oh fuck!" Jon marveled, his cock still in his hand. "You just creamed yourself, man!"

"Epic!" Jason laughed. "You totally cheesed all over Pussy's face! And," he held up his iPhone, "I filmed it. I'm seeing a nice slo-mo GIF."

They both laughed as I knelt. I saw myself in the mirror and my face looked like a glazed donut. I glanced down and saw I was still hard, the head of my dick pushing impatiently against my cum-soaked briefs.

Jon slid his own briefs back on and looked at me. He traced his right index and middle fingers across my cheek, scooped up a blob of cum, and placed his fingers to my mouth. "Open up, Kev," he said.

I obeyed.

"Look at me," he ordered. "Now suck."

I groaned as I leaned forward and took the cum-coated fingers into my mouth.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I nodded, my face red.

*~*~*~*

My face was still slick with ball juice when they pulled me to my feet. "Come on," Jon said as he gestured to the strange looking contraption in the middle of the room. "I hear getting fucked is your favorite part."

I groaned when he said that and he laughed.

"You know what a fuck bench is, right?" Jason asked Jon as we stood before the metal device. Jon nodded. "Well, this is a modified version"

I gulped. The 'fuck bench' was less of a bench and more of a stockade fashioned of tubular steel that rested on the floor and that - from above - looked like a stretched out capital 'H' lying on its side. It was about 40 inches long, but the length appeared to be adjustable. Wrist and ankle shackles were soldered to each of the four ends of the 'H' and there was a chest pad in the center as well as a collar.

The 'victim' was meant to be down on his elbows and knees with his wrists, ankles and neck locked in place. The four ankle and wrist shackles were fixed, but both the collar and chest pad were height adjustable, allowing the 'victim' to be put into the optimal position to service or be serviced.

There was also an adjustable and detachable 'fucking rod' that screwed into the stockade. It had a clamp to hold a dildo and could either be locked into place or be allowed to move either back and forth or side to side.

Curiously, the chest pad, was also able to slide back and forth, about 18 inches, so the 'victim' could conceivably fuck himself on the dildo.

"Come on, let's get him into place," Jason said. I must've hesitated momentarily because Jon gave my shoulder another gentle squeeze and whispered, "You know you can trust me, right?"

I nodded and then he stripped my briefs off and helped me down into the contraption and Jason explained step by step what he was doing as he locked my wrists, ankles and neck into place. They adjusted both the collar and chest pad so while my wrists and ankles were almost completely immobilized, I was actually relatively comfortable.

When they were finished my face was level with their crotches.

Jason also explained the 'fucking rod.' "Like I said, it can move up and down or side to side, but for now I'm going to keep it fixed in place."

He reached into the backpack and pulled out a long dildo. He held it in front of my face and flipped a small switch. It began to vibrate and I gasped as my cock lurched yet again.

"You like?" Jon asked as he waggled his eyebrows. I nodded.

"It attaches to that clamp on the end of the fuck rod," Jason said. "This way you're getting nice and thoroughly fucked when Jon and I need to take a breather."

Jon picked it up and examined it. "So it vibrates and thrusts, right?" Jason nodded and Jon looked at me. "Just the way you want it, right Kevin?"

I groaned and he once again ruffled my hair. Jason continued, "Don't worry, you'll get fucked soon enough. But, first things first. We need to make sure you're properly prepared. Jon here is going to do the honors."

"I can't wait to open you up, Kev," Jon said. "Work your hole, work the lube in. I bet you're so tight."

He walked behind me and I watched in the mirror as he got down on his knees, squirted lube on his fingers and with Jason coaching him, began to gently work it into my hole.

"Oh fuck," I sighed as Jon's finger entered my ass for the first time. It was a welcome intruder and I couldn't wait for more.

"That's right," Jason coaxed. "Don't be afraid to push it all the way in. He likes it all the way in, don't you?"

I blushed and nodded. I wished Jon would use his tongue instead.

"You have to say it," Jason said firmly.

"I-I like it all the way in," I panted.

"Good dawg. Now slide your finger in and out, Jon. That's right. Just like that. Feel how he's gripping it?"

"Yeah, wow. Hey Kev, while I get you all prepped back here, why don't you tell us about that dream you had?"