Good Cop, Bad Cop Ch. 04c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jon was reduced to helpless babble, Austin pulled out of me and pushed me up onto the bed, and then proceeded to comprehensively fuck me. He had me on my forearms and knees, his hands gripping my hips so roughly they were going to leave marks, but I didn't care. He thrust harder into me and I could feel his pelvic bone slam against my ass. It felt fucking amazing. So right. So fucking good. He pushed me down so my face was in the pillow and my ass was up in the air and he continued to roughly pummel me. His dick found my prostate and he began to ring my bell.

"Oh fuck! Oh Christ!" I cried out, the pillow muffling my voice as I felt wave after wave of pleasure begin to build in me. The pressure - gentle at first - began to crest and crescendo, building into a full-fledged tsunami. I reached under me to grab my aching dick but my arm was wrenched away.

"What did I tell you?" he growled, and I gasped, inexplicably turned on by how ferocious he sounded. "That's right, Pussy," he reiterated, "hands off unless I say. You don't touch your dick without my permission. It belongs to me. You fuckin' understand?"

"Oh shit," I moaned. "Yes! Yes!" Why did I want this so bad? Fuck - why did I need this so bad?

There was a sudden movement next to me and I saw Jason flipping Jon over onto his belly. A moment later Austin pulled out of me and turned me onto my back. What the fuck?

He slipped a pillow under my lower back and grabbed my legs. He lifted them up and spread them in a wide V formation before pushing back into me. Without ceremony and without mercy, he began to power-fuck me.

"Nnnaaahh...ggaahhhhrrr!!" I wailed as he thrust into me. An exquisite combination of pain and ecstasy blew through my body.

"Uh, uh, uh," he breathed roughly as he fucked me in short furious jabs, beads of sweat dripping down onto me from his forehead as the slapping sound of skin on skin filled my ears. "Uh, uh, uh!"

"Oh. God. Yes," I cried out between gasps. "Oh. God. Yes!"

Next to me I could hear Jon moaning something similar as Jason pounded into him. He was on his belly with his head turned toward me. Jason stood behind him holding his legs like the arms of a wheelbarrow, driving into him in a slow, heavy fuck. Claiming him. Owning him. I could see the marks his fingers left on Jon's tanned flanks and I knew there would be bruises tomorrow. Hell, we'd have a matching set.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck," Jon moaned over and over as Jason hammered into him, as if it were some kind of mantra. It sounded like he was coming apart. Breaking open.

After several minutes Jason started to pant and grunt, his tell that he was about to cum, and his thrusts became that much more frenetic. Seconds later Jon's body began to shudder and he pushed up onto his elbows, arching his spine as he ground his ass back into Jason's thrusts.

Jon's eyelids fluttered and his eyes rolled up as he threw his head back. His drooling mouth opened wide and I knew at that very moment Jason's wet heat was flooding his ass, marking him. Jon pulled in another ragged breath and then let out a deep moan as he began to cum.

Claimed. Owned. Bred.

Moments later I felt Austin's orgasm rip through his body and into mine. The condom filled and swelled in my channel, as tiny bolts of lightning skittered up and down my spine like the aftershocks of an earthquake, before he eased himself out of me and disposed of the rubber.

Jon collapsed onto his belly as Jason pulled out of him, his eyes still closed. I felt his hand reach for mine and I laced my fingers with his. Within moments I heard his breathing even out and he was asleep.

I still hadn't cum but all of a sudden I was too tired to care. Although I'd been in and out of consciousness for part of the night, I was completely exhausted. Jason and Austin were in the bathroom now, talking in hushed tones, which left the bedroom nearly silent. As I listened to Jon peacefully drowsing next to me, I found I couldn't keep my eyes open and decided to close them for just a moment.

To be continued

12