Good Fences, Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go right at a backyard barbeque.
12.1k words
4.75
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good fences, chapter two

.

Good fences, chapter two

Dale knew exactly what had gotten into his wife. He was not complaining, even a little. Well, maybe a little. His jaw hurt.

It wasn't hard to put everything together. Amber's midnight confession about her inaccurate body count. The incident at the cookout. The fact that he came home every day to a house that smelled like suntan lotion and pussy.

He did wonder, though, if she was ever going to tell him. He wondered if he should get offended that she hadn't, yet. He wondered if he could get an invitation, or at least some pictures.

He was currently wondering if she was ever going to get tired of sixty nine. She'd cum three times, and had been edging him for twenty minutes. His jaw was really getting sore. Hers had to be, too.

Also, he really had to pee. Morning sex was great and all, not his favorite, but she'd been very eager. Oh, oh yes, there she goes, those were meaningful sucks. He'd blow in seconds. Assuming he had any sperm left after two days of nonstop fucking. They'd fucked less frequently on their honeymoon.

He came, and she swallowed whatever dregs he'd managed to produce. Still amazing, Amber was a fantastic oral practitioner, enthusiastic and skilled. He let his head fall back to the mattress, and closed his aching jaw. She unstraddled his face and collapsed.

He immediately got up and went to the bathroom. He had to sit down to pee, his leg was shaking. Muscle twitch from overuse. Perhaps he could talk her into taking a break for the rest of the day. He still needed to tighten up that headboard. He was sure there were other chores he'd been neglecting.

She wobbled in as he was flushing. She smiled at him, her hair a blonde bird's nest. "We need a shower."

He agreed, and brushed his teeth. Needed to shave, too. He'd bet his stubble was irritating delicate skin. She started the water running before she used the toilet.

"Is today Sunday?" She asked.

"All day."

"Cookout tonight. Mmm."

Toothbrush in mouth, Dale glanced down. His cock was getting hard again. That noise she'd made, the image of Morgan latched onto her tit from last week... he shook it out of his head, and saw himself deflate. Good to know it was ready if he needed it, but best not to encourage Amber right now. So soon after they'd both cum, it could take an hour for him to finish. She'd pop easy, but he'd just be frustrated.

She got into the shower while he scraped his face with a razor. "What are we cooking tonight? Burgers again?"

"Doesn't have to be. How about ribs?"

"Mm. Sticky messy ribs. Yes please."

He chuckled, and tried to get the image of the two girls licking sauce off each other out of his head. "Looking forward to it?"

"Yah. Hey. Wanna start early?"

"Sure. How early?"

"I dunno. But eating in the dark last week was weird."

"If I get it going, say, noon, we could be feasting by three."

"Sounds good. Skip lunch, then. Oh, I'll have to tell Morgan."

"Text her?"

"Nooo. I don't have her number."

He opened the shower curtain and stepped in. "Huh. Weird."

"Never came up. She's right next door."

"Still weird."

"I know, now that you mention it."

There was a moment of silence while she rinsed her hair. Then she stepped out of his way, and let him in the spray. He soaped up, and she spoke again.

"So. About last week?"

"No wine this time, huh? Almost didn't get you to the toilet in time."

"Ugh. Right. But... the other thing."

"That?" He shrugged, his back to her. "Just some fun between girls. Don't let it bother you." But the thought was bothering him, in a pleasant way. A rerun of all those images was affecting his cock again.

"I wanted to know. If it'd be okay with you. If we had more fun. Like that."

"We? Or just you two?"

"Um. Yes?"

He turned around, hands still lathering shampoo on his head. A very happy part of him almost slapped her belly. She noticed, her eyes got big. "He likes the idea."

"Oh. So soon?"

"Toldja, he likes it."

"Huh. Okay. Even if he's not involved? Just girl stuff?"

"Can I watch?"

"Maybe. I'd like it. She might not."

"I'm fine either way." He bent backwards to put his head under the showerhead. "Amber?"

"Hm?"

"How far have you two gone?"

She blushed. "Not... we've kissed. That's really it."

"Shame."

"Huh?"

"I mean, what's stopping you?'

"Us."

"I don't follow." He wiped water out of his eyes and focused on his suddenly shy wife. She was gazing at her toes.

"I don't wanna cheat on you."

He grabbed her chin, and made her look at him. She blinked in the spray off his shoulders. "I hereby grant you permission. Morgan is all yours. Ours, if you feel like sharing. If not, she's still a free pass. Hear me?"

She nodded. A slow smile grew on her face. He kissed her, and finished rinsing.

***

Amber hardly bothered toweling off. She was out the back door, her hair still wet, through the gate and knocking on Morgan's glass door before Dale had finished coming downstairs.

Oh, it was probably too early. No way Morgan was up before nine. But, there, a head peeked at her from the back of the couch. Morgan got up, a cup of coffee in her hand, and opened the door.

"You just don't ever wear clothes, do you?" Morgan laughed.

"It's contagious." Amber poked her in the navel. "Omigod, you shaved!"

"Waxed, actually. Had a busy day yesterday, but I squeezed it in. Oh!"

Amber had knelt on her side of the threshold, and was rubbing her cheek on Morgan's mound. "So soft."

"Warn a girl, next time. You almost got a coffee bath." Morgan put her mug on a nearby counter.

"Kay. Sorry." Amber stood up. "Anyways. We're gonna have the barbecue early. Um, three?"

"Sounds great. What should I bring?"

"Sunscreen. Um. S'mores again? I didn't get to eat mine."

"Oh, the sun will be out, won't it? And I have another setup for s'mores already. How about a big jug of iced tea?"

"Perfect. See you soon!" And she ran back to her house. She had to get busy, there wasn't a whole lot of time.

***

Eggs: devilled. Potatoes: saladed. Or whatever. Cole: slawed. Ribs: on the grill. Husband: half hard.

She giggled. Probably because she'd gotten mayonnaise on her tits. He was easy. She could just go up and whisper "Morgan" in his ear and he'd be all the way up. She knew he liked her.

She paused the cleanup to think. Morgan. Dale. What if Morgan and Dale ended up playing tonight?

She shivered, and got goosebumps. There was a little movie playing in her head. Morgan, her knees by her ears. They'd practiced that yoga pose, she was flexible enough. And Dale, pushing his cock into her.

Yah. Sploosh. She got all the tingles. Okay, she was fine with that. More than fine. If it happened, she'd cheer on the sidelines. Go, Dale, go! Gimme an O!

Where were her pompoms? Probably spare bedroom closet. Along with her old uniform. Hmmm...

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She jumped. He'd snuck up on her. "I was thinking about..." Well, no sense beating around the bush. "You. And our neighbor."

"What about her?" He seemed interested.

"If you two... do it. I wanna watch."

"I'm fine with it. She might not be." He almost repeated her line from the shower.

"Yeah, well. Then. No deal. I'm there, or no go. Kay?"

"Deal." He was dead serious. "You've got something right... there." She giggled when he ran his tounge across her chest. "Got it."

***

Morgan put her phone down. Sydney had an extensive Instagram, and an even more extensive private, paid site. That one had videos. Three hundred bucks had seemed steep, but Morgan could afford it, and the videos were well worth the money. Very instructive. She felt she could use a strap on effectively now, it had been demonstrated with such thoroughness.

Weird, though, she would have thought Sydney would have been the one using it, but it turned out she preferred to recieve. The plump brunette she shared a lot of videos with was cute with her long curly hair and puffy cheeks. Very feminine and curvy next to Sydney's lean body. She glanced at the time. Two fifteen. Time to get dressed.

Upstairs she sorted through the pile of new clothes after applying some spf 60. Let's see, something skimpy. Not that, it was too tight. Too hard to get out of. Here we go. Simple, white sundress. Might as well be gauze. In the boutique, Maddix had dropped her jaw seeing her in it. Then dropped to her knees.

She shimmied into it, and double checked her reflection. Yep, nipples dark against the light fabric, little lumps standing up on top of bigger lumps. Navel clearly visible. Only her puss stayed in a triangle of shadow, the details unseen.

If she wore this on the street, she'd stop traffic. Might get arrested for indecency. It was perfect.

White sandals, and just a loose ponytail. Done. So much easier than last week. Heck, she didn't even need makeup, there was a hint of red in her cheeks, her pale skin had darkened just enough to where her lips looked pinker. She looked at the time. Two thirty.

Well, plenty of time to accessorize. She went to her other goodie pile, on her nightstand. The remote vibrator was done charging... but she didn't think she'd wear the egg over there. Hm. To plug, or not to plug, that is the question.

She twirled the object under debate, watched the blue gem at one end catch the light. She could wear it... but their picnic table was just wood. She'd have to sit very carefully. Best not.

Let's see. Strap on belt... nah. Small bottle of lube for a purse... yeah. Peach flavored, if that matters. She poked around. Things she'd love to bring, once the ice is broken. But for tonight? 'Just in case' lube, that should do it. She put her phone in her purse along side the bottle, and put the strap over her shoulder and between her tits.

She grabbed the tote full of s'more supplies and a gallon jug of tea from the fridge. And, fuck it, she'd be early.

She pushed open the gate with a hip, and walked into her neighbors yard. Just in time to see Amber walking out with a tray of eggs. "Hey, girlfriend!"

"Hi, there, firecracker!" They met by the shaded table. "Love your outfit."

Amber looked down and plucked at some loose strings on her cutoff shorts. "Thanks! Yours is..." Amber's voice dropped to a whisper. "...Are you wearing anything under that?"

Morgan shook her head. Amber giggled. "I heartily approve. But... um. We're having ribs tonight. Sticky, drippy ribs. That thing's gonna get stained."

"Oh. Um." She hadn't thought of that. "Maybe a bikini?"

"Yes! Show off that new fit bod! Come on, I'll help you get changed." Amber grabbed Morgan's hand and ran with it back through the gate.

Amber was chattering a mile a minute. "Of course I'd love to see you in that later, after we eat, and so would Dale. Hey, let's bring it back with us so we don't have to come back here to change. Oh, and we're not gonna be ready to eat quite yet, so maybe you can wear it, and have the bikini under it and I can help you get it off when we bring out the ribs. That'll be a fun surprise for Dale, and then..."

"Hold on there, firecracker." She had slid open the back door and was dragging Morgan through it. "Seems like you're a little eager to undress me in front of your husband." Morgan wasn't complaining, per se, she just wanted a clear understanding going forward.

Amber didn't seem to be willing to give that, though. "He likes you, can't keep his eyes off you. So why not give him a little show? Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you call me firecracker?"

Morgan was taking the stairs behind her, which was great, that way Amber wouldn't see her blush. Truth be told, it was because she wanted to bang her. Also due to her short fuse and loud noises when masturbating. "Um. Reasons. You always surprise me, for one. Look, can we get back to-"

"Boo!" Amber stopped and turned suddenly, they collided in a friendly, squishy way. Then the giggling blonde twirled out of Morgan's reflexively closing arms. "Just kidding. Ooh, is this your room?" Amber had screeched to a halt, beholding the messy bed, the stained sheets, and the bristling array of toys out and charging on most of the flat surfaces. "It smells like you. Mm. What's this?"

Morgan snatched the blue jeweled cone out of her hand. "It's. Well..."

"I know what it is, silly. Didn't know you were into that."

"Recent purchase." Why was she being so shy about this? She wondered, shoving the plug into a nearby drawer. Also full of toys. Morgan turned and Amber was right there, in her face.

"It's cuz of the sunscreen, huh. When we do..." Morgan froze as two hot little hands went up her skirt from behind. "This."

"Ahhha. Um." That one finger was being very active. Where was the other one going? "Ooh! Ohhh."

"Had to get some lube. Wow, you're soaked. Warming up before dinner?" The second finger had joined the first, spreading her juices around on Morgan's asshole. Then she began a circular motion around the hole, going deeper with every lap. "Betcha you were." Amber leaned closer, somehow, as her finger slipped past Morgan's rectum. "Me too. C'mon, Dale's waiting. Gimme a kiss, and let's get you dressed. Or undressed, then dressed, something like-"

Morgan silenced her with a long kiss. Amber's finger pumped in and out of her ass while they locked lips, and the other hand went back to the well for more lube. Or something. Morgan left the kiss gasping, both holes tingling when Amber withdrew.

"Let's see. Bikini, bikini, where are you." The blonde was riffling through her closet. Morgan sat heavily on her bed.

"Not fair." Really not fair, she was moving around like nothing had happened.

"Make it up to me later. Here's a one piece... no..."

"Dresser. Second drawer. Not as skimpy as yours."

"Aha. Well, it'll do. C'mon, take that dress off." Amber was back in front of her, all Morgan could see was tight denim stretched across something she really wanted. Her mouth watered. "Hey. My face is up here."

Morgan stood with difficulty. Amber tapped her foot, holding the hunter green swimsuit. Morgan stripped, horninness turning to some kind of bitter resolve. It was clear, something had shifted in their relationship, some boundaries had been redrawn while she wasn't looking. Truly not fair, not knowing the rules of the game... but Morgan was suddenly determined to win whatever game they were playing now.

She let Amber hold out the bottoms as she stepped into them. She put the top on herself, because she knew how to work the brass fittings on the green straps, and they seemed to confuse the blonde. Amber gave her a passing grade with a nod and a grin, and handed her back a handful of white gauze to go over the suit.

"Betcha you could tan through that dress. Are you already wearing sunscreen?"

Morgan nodded. "Are you?"

"Yep." Amber gave the checked kerchief tied to her chest a little tug. "Shame, Dale would love to watch us get all greased up."

Rules. There were rules to this game. What were they? Morgan focused. "Dale. You're not worried he's going to get carried away with all this skin on display?"

Amber shook her head. "He's great. He'll do what he's allowed, and no more... really. If you don't want him to do something, just tell him. He's never gone overboard."

"What if I want him to do something. To me?"

"Well, tell him that, silly." She was already leading them back towards the stairs.

"What about you?"

"Oh, you don't have to tell me, I'll just do stuff. If I do something you don't like, let me know, I'll avoid it in the future."

Morgan was clearing some clouds away. Perhaps this was going to be more in line with what she'd envisioned so many times over the past week. "Gotcha. Any hard lines we can't cross?"

Amber stopped at the foot of the stairs. "If you and Dale... do it. I wanna be there. Kay?"

Morgan paused in her decent down the stairs. "That's it? Everything else is fair game?"

"Look," Amber said, "I know this has been frustrating for you. It's been beyond frustrating for me. But I got to talk with Dale today, and we got some things straightened out. And... it won't be frustrating anymore. Promise." The blonde whirled and skipped out of her house while Morgan let that statement sink in a bit.

She took a deep breath, fluffed out her hair, and walked toward the night she'd been dreaming of.

***

Amber grinned at Dale, who was tonging the ribs out onto a platter. "Hey, handsome."

He looked up. "Daisy Duke? My lawd. When did you put clothes on?"

"Right after I finished the eggs." She bounced up to him, went up on her toes and gave him a kiss. "Like it?"

"Rawr." He put a finger dead center of the knot in her kerchief. "Gonna like how easy it is to get you out of it."

She wiggled away from him. "Yeah... well, these shorts, I'm practically welded into 'em. So parts of it won't be so easy. But, I think I might change after dinner. Got something fun in mind. I'm not gonna get sauce all over it, so..."

The gate swung open, and she looked over her shoulder at the noise. Something clattered behind her, Dale must have dropped his tongs. She couldn't blame him, Morgan was a vision. The sundress stopped at her upper thighs, started halfway down her chest. The bikini was plain to see under it, along with every other curve and dimple, as sunlight turned the white fabric into a glowing, see through halo. Bits of brass sparked out at them, drawing attention to the clasp between her breasts, the flare of her hips.

Amber could tell a marked difference in her neighbor's body over the past two weeks. She'd gone from pale and doughy to firm and bronzed. Most of her curves were still intact, but her belly had gotten flatter, her thighs firmer, her bearing stronger. Core strength... six or so sustained orgasms a day would do that for you.

Morgan smiled and came right up to Amber, bent forward and gave her a kiss. A long one, on the mouth. Amber was a little breathless when she let her go, her vision tilting. Morgan had picked her up and spun her a little, she was facing a different direction now. Her vision cleared in time to see her grab Dale by the neck and give him a similar greeting. Lucky girl didn't have to go up on tiptoes for him.

Dale gasped for air when she was done. "Uh. Hi, neighbor."

"Hi, back. Your meat looks delicious." She looked down, presumably at the ribs. "I gotta stop just bringing s'mores. Feels inadequate."

Amber had made it to the table, she tinged the jar Morgan had brought with a fingernail. "And tea. Can't forget the tea."

"Still."

Dale was recovering smoothly. "You bring a lot more to the table than you think. Your mere presence is a pleasure."

"If you say so. Maybe I'll put something else on the table, later. But, for now... I'm starving. Anybody else skip lunch?"

Amber agreed, and came up behind Morgan while Dale finagled the rest of the ribs to the platter. "It'd be a shame to ruin this dress, can I help you take it off?"

Another clatter, and a mild curse, this time the tongs had fallen to the grass. Morgan held still while Amber lifted the skirt up past her belly. Dale, on his knees to grab the utensil, looked up in awe as it kept rising. He made a gargling sound. Hopefully, Morgan took that as a compliment.

"Thank you, Amber." Morgan folded up the dress into a neat wad and stuffed it into her tote with the marshmallows. She took her seat at the table and plucked a devilled egg off its plate.

Amber helped her husband to his feet. He made surprised eye contact with her, and raised an eyebrow. She winked back, and went to join her friend at the table. A quick nonverbal exchange. 'Are you still fine with this?' and Amber's wink had said, 'yah.'

"You made an impression," she giggled and whispered to Morgan. "Watch how he walks..."