Good Fences Make Good Neighbors

Story Info
Neil and Gina-Marie meet the new neighbors.
3.6k words
4.52
38.8k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DING-DONG!

Gina-Marie yelled "I'll get it!" as she put the TV on pause and walked toward the front door. She opened the door to a man and his wife standing there with a basket.

"Hi, um... We're the Starkeys. Jim and Cassie. We just bought the house next door and thought we would stop by and say hello. I hope we aren't intruding." Said Jim.

"Oh, hi! We were wondering who bought that place. Welcome to the neighborhood! Come on in." she replied. "Honey, come to the door, the new neighbors are here. Come say hello." She yelled up the stairs.

I hit save on my document that I was writing and came down the stairs. I was greeted by a couple in their mid-40s, like us. She was pleasant enough, not a real looker, but a broad smile that put you at ease immediately. After I shook her hand, I turned to Jim.

"Hi, Jim, Neil." I said I looked him in the eyes, extending my hand. He had a firm grip, but soft hands. My first impression was that Jim probably had some type of office job. He had an average build and seemed to be in shape. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. The handshake seemed to linger a little longer than normal. Everyone has that moment at some point where you are shaking hands and suddenly you are unsure of who should release first.

"Come in, come in!" Gina-Marie said, walking towards the kitchen. "We are so glad you are here, and it's so nice to meet you both. I was just saying to Neil the other day that if someone didn't buy that house soon, the neighbors were going to have to chip in to mow the lawn and shovel the driveway this winter!"

Jim nodded and said "Yes, well, the agent warned us the house had been empty for a while, but repairs have been easy so far."

He was interrupted by Cassie who said "Honey... the basket...."

"Oh, goodness. Yes." Jim said, putting the basket on the table, "This is for you guys. It's just a little something. I know normally, the cliché thing to do is to wait for your neighbors to bring over a cake or cookies or something, but we didn't want to wait. This is for you. Just a little something."

"Thank you so much!" Gina-Marie said. "That is really kind of you, and not necessary. We aren't the old-fashioned type. Say..." she paused "... We are having barbeque later this afternoon. Nothing formal, just a few friends. We would love it if you both came by. We have more than enough food, and you will get to meet some of the other neighbors."

"That's sounds splendid," answered Cassie.

We made some small talk for a few minutes and settled on them coming by around 7PM, or whenever they heard the music.

----------

The barbeque was well underway when the Starkeys arrives. I was several beers in already, grilling my famous chicken when they came by.

"Jim! Cassie! Welcome!" Gina-Marie yelled as they walked into the yard. Gina-Marie made all of the introductions and walked over to me. "How much longer?" she asked me.

"About 10 minutes honey, and the chicken will be perfect." I replied. "Juicy and hot, like you" I said more quietly for only her to hear. She blushed a little. She loves when I flirt with her in public.

She walked inside and Jim strolled up next to me "mmmm. Smells good!" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks..." I said. I wasn't expecting his hand on my shoulder, but I kind of liked it. "Beer's in the green cooler by the door, and soda and water are in the white one. There might be some wine in there too. Grab a drink. Did you meet everyone?"

"Yep. Your wife introduced us. I'll be right back" said Jim as he walked off to get a drink.

He was back within a minute or so, beer in hand, and we made small talk for a minute or two, where they moved from, what they did for work, etc. I don't remember a lot of it.

As the night went on, the food was done and we were sitting by the fire pit, drinking, and chatting and Jim was seated next to me. He leaned in towards me and said "Do you get a lot of wildlife back here? It seems so secluded."

I looked around the yard and said "Some. Some deer, an occasional skunk or racoon. Squirrels, birds, the usual. I don't know about your yard though." We had a 6' privacy fence between our properties, as the previous owners didn't want to associate with anyone else in the neighborhood. They were nice enough, just not very social.

He looked back where the fence between our properties was and said "Our yard is the same way. Total privacy. I really like it." He put his hand on my arm as he said it, which I thought was odd. He continued "I like spending time outdoor, especially in the summer in just a pair of gym shorts."

I pictured it, and glanced over at his crotch, thinking about seeing his bulge through his shorts. I could see the outline of his cock pushing his shorts up a bit at the fly. He leaned back taking a sip of his beer. I caught me looking at him, and didn't care in the least. He was proud of what he had.

The party wound down and we said our goodbyes, and while cleaning up Gina-Marie said to me "The new neighbors are nice. Jim took a shine to you; he was glued to you all night. What were you boys whispering about?"

"Eh, the usual." I told her. "You know, yard stuff, girls, where they moved from."

"Cassie is a bit of a church mouse, but once she had a few drinks, she started to loosen up a bit." Gina-Marie told me. "She said that she thinks you and Jim will become fast friends. Jim is a good husband, apparently, but they are married to each other for his money. He has some inheritance that is contingent on them being married, but she seemed...." She trailed off, trying to find the right word.

I put down the dish, waiting for her to finish the sentence.

"Well, let's just say, they have less fun than we do in the bedroom department. She didn't go into detail, but she asked me about what bars were in the area, whether single guys frequented them, and so." She finished.

We went to bed that night, a little drunk, my mind spinning from the beer, and thinking about Jim.

The next day I rose, showered and went out to cut the grass. It was a warm day, so I was trying to get the grass cut quickly. When I reached the backyard where fence was between our property and Jim's, I shut off the mower and looked at a part of the fence that looked like it needed repair. I noticed there was a hole in the fence, but it looked new. While looking at the hole, I peeked through and I could see Jim on the other side, laying on a lounge chair in just his shorts. He had a nice body, muscular, as I suspected, but golden tan from the sun, and sheen with sweat. He was wearing a pair of shorts that were loose, and my eyes became glued to his thick cock poking out one of the leg holes. I immediately became hard and had to adjust myself.

I backed away, thinking about it, and I needed to finish the lawn. Just about when I was done, I heard a voice from Jim's side of the fence call out "Neil?"

I approached the fence near where I heard the voice. "Hey Jim. What's up?"

There was no reply.

I asked "Jim? Did you call me?"

No reply again.

I bent down to look through the hole I found earlier to see if maybe I was hearing things. I saw Jim about 2 feet from the fence, his shorts down, stroking his hard cock. I was silent for a moment until I heard him moan.

"Oh, Neil. That's right. Take it. Suck on it." He said in a low voice.

Was he talking to me? Or masturbating thinking about me? I didn't make a sound, just watched. I started to stroke my own cock through my shorts, watching his hand slide over his magnificent cock. It was pretty big, probably 7" with a big mushroom head, and shiny from the precum that he was rubbing all over it.

I started to lose my balance and fall backwards, so I grabbed the hole to steady myself as I got on my knees for a more comfortable view. My fingers through the hole must have been what Jim was expecting because he immediately stopped stroking his cock and walked closer to the fence. He didn't say anything, but now his hard cock was just an inch from the hole opening.

I put my hand through the hole and started touch it. It was rock hard, and the skin was smooth. He was shaved clean. I moved my hand back and forth over it for a minute or so, and he stepped closer, his cock coming through the hole. There was no turning back now, I had to perform at my own personal glory hole.

I opened my mouth and licked it from his balls to the tip, taking it in my mouth. It tasted so good. I could taste his precum, and his sweat. It was musky and I was in heaven. I bobbed my head on his cock, taking it as deep in my throat as I could, and when I backed off, it was covered in saliva. I learned that trick from porn. I used my hand to stroke him while I licked his balls taking them in my mouth.

Jim was moaning like a man possessed. "Oh Jesus. That's it. Oh. It feels so good!"

It didn't take long until I heard him start to whimper a bit, his breathing getting faster. I put my mouth back around his raging cock and well full porno-mode. My hand sliding over the length of his shaft, taking it as deep as I could in my throat.

"Fuck! I'm! COMING!" he said, trying not to scream.

I pushed myself all the way to the fence, my nose touching the edge of the hole, as his cock pressed the back of my throat. I felt the first powerful jet of cum splash against my tonsils. Then a second and I backed off a bit. A third and fourth spray filled my mouth, and I swallowed. I backed off again, stroking him with my mouth open and another two pumps of cum landed on my face. I licked as much as I could off of my lips and I replaced my mouth on him. He was shuddering from the effect, sensitive after cumming. I gently cleaned the cum off his cock, getting the last few remaining drops.

He withdrew, took a deep breath and cleared his throat. I looked through the hole and I saw him pulling up his shorts and then he walked back to his house.

I sat there for a minute, wiping the cum from my face with my fingers and greedily eating it. I had a personal glory hole in my own backyard, and a neighbor who was willing to play. I went inside the house and hopped in the shower.

While in the shower, I stroked my cock, replaying the scene that just happened in the yard. I was still savoring the taste of his cum in my mouth when I started to have one of the biggest orgasms in a long time. I caught as much of the cum in my hand as I could, but it was so powerful, it hit the shower wall and door in front of me. I ate the cum from my hand and thought for a second about licking it off the door. In the end, the euphoria dissipated, and I finished washing up.

The next day, Gina-Marie left early with Cassie to go shopping and show her around town, and I was alone for a bit. I was watching TV when I got text from Jim.

"Hey Neil. It's Jim, next door. Are you home? Do you have a pair of pliers I can borrow?"

"Sure. I'm here. Stop by" I replied.

A few minutes later, Jim knocked on the door and I let him in. He was acting as if nothing had happened. We made some small talk about what he was working on as we walked down to the basement together. I opened the tool chest and looked for the pliers.

Behind me Jim said "so the girls will be out for a while, I guess?"

"Yeah, they went over to the BJs to get some groceries" I replied. I realized what I said just after it left my mouth. Jim smirked a little and raised his eyebrow at me.

"About yesterday..." he started, "that was the hottest blowjob I have ever gotten."

I smiled and he stepped closer to me, now toe to toe, intimately close to me. "Does Gina-Marie know? Or is this our secret?"

I softly said "She knows I'm bi, but she doesn't know about yesterday." I felt his hand on my crotch. He was stroking me over my shorts, and I started to do the same to him. He pushed my hand away gently and whispered in my ear.

"It's my turn to repay the favor." And he dropped to his knees in front of me. He opened my shorts. He pulled out my hardening cock and started to suck it. I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling him on to me. I heard him gag every time my cock hit the back of his throat.

I increased the pace, now fucking his throat, giving him only a temporary respite every few seconds before commencing to thrust my hard, dripping cock back in his mouth. My cock and balls were covered with saliva, so pulled his head back a bit by his hair, and stroke my cock on his upturned face. He opened his mouth, waiting for my cum. At the same he moved his hand up the inside of my leg, towards my ass. He slid his middle finger in my ass, and it put me over the edge.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled. "Uggghhh! Take it. Take this fucking load!"

I exploded all over his face. Some of it landing in his mouth. A few spurts landed on his face near his eyes, and one flew right over his head. When I finished cumming, he licked my cock like a lollipop and stood up. He was so fucking hot, with cum plastered on his face. I scooped a dab from below his eye and put it in my mouth saying "mmm. Good thing I had a banana with lunch."

I gave him a towel to clean up his face and offered him a beer. We talked for a little while, and he admitted he likes guys, and he is only married to Cassie because it is a provision in the will of his deceased, rich aunt who died. He can only withdraw money from the trust as long as he is married to a woman. He explained that his aunt tried for years to "cure him" after catching him with his boyfriend when he was in college.

"Does Cassie know?" I asked.

"Yes" he said. "We have an open relationship. She is ok with me being the ideal husband in all ways, except sex. She knows that she doesn't do it for me in the bedroom, and a few years ago, she agreed that if I wanted to have sex with guys, that would be ok, with a few conditions..."

"Oh? And what are these conditions?" I asked teasingly.

He said "First, I can't be on any of the dating apps that kids use these days. It is a breeding ground for disease. Second, she would prefer I was with a single person, rather than a revolving door of people. And third, she asks that I am discrete about it."

I nodded, understanding and said "Gina-Marie has the same type of rules, plus one. She said if I am going to play with a guy, she wants to be there to watch. It is a huge turn on for her to see me bent over, taking it from a guy."

Jim's jaw dropped open. He was at a loss for words, and after a few moments, I started to get uncomfortable.

"Do you mean it? Really?" Jim asked, incredulously. "You ... have you done this? I mean. With other guys? Like the two of you?"

I said casually "Yeah, once or twice. In a controlled setting. She is very specific though. She is only there to watch. She doesn't want any interaction with her, and if there is another girl present, no interaction between the girl and me."

We walked next door, carrying the beers, and I continued "Basically, we are not swingers. We don't play with couples. She doesn't like women. She just likes to watch me with a guy."

"That is so hot." He said. "Cassie doesn't want to know, but just checks that I am being safe." He paused a moment and said "Wait... You said she has seen you bent over, meaning, you're a bottom?"

I smiled and said "Yeah. I guess. I can go either way, but bottoming ... just feel right. Being submissive, taking it."

We started looking at his sink that was leaking and he said "In case you haven't guessed, gloryholes are a big thing for me. I could never bring myself to a real one, as they are too risky, but, uh, yeah. Hand me the 7/8th wrench"

I handed him the wrench, and said "well, maybe next time, it will be more than just my mouth on the other side of the hole..." I looked and saw his cock tenting his shorts again. Since his hands were busy and he was laying under the sink I thought about jumping him right there. The irony of the cliché porn scene with the plumber crossed my mind, and I didn't want to be a total slut, so I left it alone.

After we fixed the sink, we watched a football game on TV, and just talked. It was nice getting to know him. Just two guys hanging out, drinking beer, watching football and bullshitting. When Cassie came home, Jim went to help her with the packages, and I excused myself to go home.

I walked into the garage to help Gina-Marie and she said "oh! You scared me. I thought you were inside."

"Sorry, no" I replied, "I was next door helping Jim with his sink, and then we watched the game on the TV. He's a nice guy."

Gina-Marie looked around and said "I have so much to tell you! But let's get this stuff inside first."

Once inside Gina-Marie said "So... Cassie? Total dumpster fire of emotions. Apparently, Jim is gay, but if they divorce, the money gets cut off, so they live this life together."

I hesitated and said "Yeah, I know. Jim explained it to me as well."

"And..." she continued as if I hadn't spoken, "Cassie has a 'friend'" she said using finger airquotes, "whom is a transgendered woman who lives upstate, but they have been seeing each other for a long time but she transitioned recently."

I was processing this, while putting away the food.

"And Cassie's friend transitioning, along with Jim being gay makes her feel really...insecure. As if no one wants to be a man with her. Oh, she's very supportive of her friend, and of Jim of course, but I really felt bad for her. She was a crying mess in the middle of the parking lot."

"Oh. I didn't realize." I said. "Honey, there is something I want to tell you. About Jim." She looked at me, expectantly.

I told her what happened at the fence, and how I found the hole, and what happened next. She was squirming thinking about it. "I wish I could have seen that! But wait." She said, pushing me back a step to look at me, "Cassie would take it badly, I feel, if she found out as soon as they moved here, Jim found a boyfriend."

I took another step back. "Boyfriend? I'm not his boyfriend. I mean, there is a difference. We aren't dating...."

"No, no no, honey. I get it" she said, her hand on my chest now, "but all the same, I wouldn't tell Cassie. I certainly won't. But please. Just be safe. We don't know them."

I said "Of course, dear. Jim and I talked about our pasts, and sexual history. I am being careful but I agree, best she doesn't find out yet."

We finished putting away the groceries and Gina-Marie said "Now show me our private gloryhole! And next time, I want to be here. I want to watch you. I want to be sucking you off while he pounds your sweet ass."

I smiled and kissed her deeply, and we went outside to the backyard.