Good Fences Make Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

She ran a finger around the head and Martin's balls clenched.

"Ooh, it just swelled up a bit larger! And I was thinking this is already quite large enough for me to .... May I squeeze it?"

"Please."

"Oh, and may I squeeze your ... oh, they are also so cute. And so tight."

"S' a bit chilly ..."

"Oh, and I wasn't even thinking. Of course I could tuck everything back in again ...but I have just the thing to make it warm. So I will hold these tight little balls in my hand while I do this ..."

It was mysterious and a little dangerous having a woman play with his nads on the far side of a cloth. Martin felt quite vulnerable, and amazingly turned on. This woman, who was almost a complete stranger ... except that he had just made acquaintance with the most intimate part of her body; and now here he was with her hidden from him, but with her hands all over his ...."

"Oh, my god!"

Her hot mouth had descended on his cock and was engulfing it while her busy tongue bathed every inch it could reach. Her voice was muffled as she murmured around it.

"Mmm, I've been dreaming, literally, dreaming of this for weeks ... oh, sorry ... keep it warm, but it looks so sexy all shiny ... nevermind." And she gobbled him again.

In the dark, masked from his 'assailant,' far from reality, Martin felt free to groan when his belly and balls pulled tight. He could feel himself leak.

"Mmm, salty. Can I get some more? Please?"

With other lovers he had been nervous about letting go in their mouths. That was gone. He would give Tory all he had. She could take it; she could spit it. It was all hers to play with. He lay there and let it build. It was as though he had never jacked off over all those months. He had been saving all of it for this one, this lover.

"Can I try to get it now?"

What did she mean?

"You have me ... I'm yours to..." He couldn't.

"Martin?"

"Yeah?"

"I want it all. I want to suck every last drop out of you. Is it okay if I really, really suck? I don't want to hurt you, but I need it."

"Tory. Please. Do your damndest."

She bent to her labor. Sucked the swollen head in hard, her lips very tight around it. Kept on sucking all the way down until her lips brushed his fuzz, puling her lips tight up the shaft until they clasped the head again. Bathed it with her tongue. Rinse, repeat. Down deep. She kept it there quite a while, small groans coming from her throat. Finally she drew him out with a big gasp.

"Oh, that's so great." And she gobbled him down deep again, now beginning a series of slow sucks all the way down and then drawing him out long and tight. He was close to losing it, but she had a firm hold on his nuts. She wasn't ready for him to let loose yet. Soon, though. He could feel his belly hair perk up as her breath got heavy and moans came from deep inside her. She had her blouse up and her full breasts rubbed against his leg.

"I want it now, okay?"

What could he say?

She had warned him. Now she was sucking him in earnest; like she wanted to pull every bit of juice from him. Even as he felt his load began to build, Martin relaxed and just let it happen. He stretched back, his hands under his head, gazing deep into the stars high above. Tory was making really obscene sounds. She could have been a little piglet over there from the way she was grunting and slathering wet spit all over his dick. Now each down stoke had a little choking sound and each hard pull came with a groan. Her breath was loud. He couldn't help groaning himself as his balls pulled tight; so ready to unload.

She talked around his cock.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on. Oh I need your stuff. Oh, I can't let go until you ... Please Martin...I need it. Come on. Now please. Oh yes. Here it is. I can feel it. Oh come on, sweet. Give it to me now. Yes. Oh, yes. Oh ...Oh, MMmmmm!"

He shot the moon with his spunk. Somewhere ... way over there in the dark ...his cock was emptying out into something hot. And a woman's throat was moaning and gulping and lips were tugging and stripping all the juice out of him. And he pumped ...and pumped ...and pumped. And there was always just a little bit more. But his invisible lover took it ...and took it ... and took some more. And then she was thanking him and out of breath.

"Oh Martin ...Martin that was so ...perfect ...so just what I needed."

And he wanted to thank her and crush her in a hug and fill her face with kisses. But he could say nothing. And somehow that was perfect.

And she was saying something ....

"I think I'll go to bed now. I won't even open the curtain. But here. Let me kiss you goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon and we can continue ... the chase."

And he felt her legs on either side of one of his own. And a warm, moist slippery set of lips was pressing down hard on his thigh for a minute and then drawing away leaving a damp spot on his leg, chilling in the night air.

And he heard her footstep patter across the lawn and thump up the stairs. And the lights went on in her bedroom window and she waved. And she blew him a kiss. And she pressed her beautiful breasts against the glass. And she turned out the light.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers