Good Girl

Story Info
Preacher's Daughter gets taken and used.
4.3k words
3.44
94.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the daughter of a small-town preacher isn't without perks; being late for my shift at the Dusty Gator, the local bar and grill, isn't one of them. Every Sunday Eric scheduled me two hours after church started, which never left time for me to attend Sunday lunch and change into a different outfit. Instead, one day a week, I wore a thin cotton dress with a flower print. Today's dress had buttons down the front, from the valley between my breasts, down my taunt stomach and past my belly button, flirting with my long tan legs at the end.

"Burger and fries on the fly, Jerry" I called out as I reached up tap the counter between the prep area and kitchen.

"Copy copy," he replied.

I slipped in the bathroom off to the right, following Pam in. Without a word, she handed me her lipstick and mascara. At 18, I still wasn't allowed cosmetics so long as I wanted to live under my father's rent-free roof. But as a waitress, the prettier you are, the better tips you make - and I was saving up to get the hell out of this small-town life when it came time for college.

For now, I was stuck waiting tables. Handing her Predator Pink lipstick back, I brushed a few strokes of the mascara wand across my lashes, smiled in the mirror, and turned on my heel and pushed my way out the door.

"Order up!"

I slid the plate on my tray and moved toward the floor.

'Swing the hips, get the tips. Swing the hips, get the tips,' I told myself.

"Shake it, girl!" a friend from school said as I walked by.

"Don't start..." I smiled back.

As the kitchen closed for the night, I ran back into the bathroom to wash the makeup from my face.

'Back to being Daddy's little girl.' I rolled my eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Basic white cotton panties and a basic white bra separated my dress which now smelled like diner food from my slightly sweaty body. I pulled at a hair tie and my big curly blonde hair cascaded around my shoulders and down my back. My bright blue eyes were piercing and strong.

Adjusting my bra, I shook my ample breasts in and let the straps snap back into place. I smoothed down my dress and let me fingers slide down my stomach, past my hips and down my smooth tanned legs.

Pulling my hair back up, I thought of all the boys in school last year... I'd been named Most Likely to Give Blue Balls.

'Thankfully THAT didn't make it to the yearbook.'

'Being a virgin wasn't a bad thing,' I kept telling myself. Not being one wasn't bad either; I'd just never found someone I wanted to have sex with...

After washing my hands, I went back to the setting area and closed down for the night. Ketchups refilled, salt and pepper, and table wipe downs. Thankfully, Pam and I had been working together since I started four years ago so our routine was a ballet of movements around the restaurant.

Just as I finished, Joy, a black woman with muscular arms and a strong disposition, waved me over to the bar.

"I just got a call," she said as she pulled off her apron. "Mike's in jail again and if I don't go get him now, he'll be there all night and I don't have time for that." She pushed the apron in my hands.

"Take my tips, close at 1:30, and you're saving my life," she called as she practically ran out the door.

'Great.'

I walked over to the phone and called home. My father was never pleased when I took over the bar duties, but as long as I didn't work there regularly, he was willing to overlook it. And the tips made the prospect of a twelve-hour day worth it.

There were three men at the bar and a couple tucked away in a booth toward the back.

'At least this will be easy-peasy.'

The men, all sporting shirts from a construction company, were dirty and smelled of body odor and heavy sweat. One fat guy, one small and compact, and one tall and lanky. All had half-full beer mugs.

'Joy, Joy... better tips if the beer never stops flowing.'

I pulled a pitcher from behind the bar and filled it from the tap. Setting it in front of the men, I smiled big.

"Here ya' go, boys... help yourselves!" I said with enthusiasm.

The larger of the men had a pot belly that hung over his belt buckle. His arms were really hairy and his teeth were yellow. Judging by the smell, he was a smoker. The tallest was thin and lanky. He looked too young to shave. And the youngest was small and compact, with bulging muscles that seemed to throb.

I looked over at the couple just as they looked up from their table. The man made a check motion with his hand and I nodded. Turning around, I didn't see their ticket next to the register.

'Ticket, ticket, ticket... if I were a ticket, where would I be? AH!'

Snatching up the small piece of paper, I headed over.

"Heading out," Jerry called. I gave him the thumbs up and headed toward the couple.

"Two glasses of 'pino, and a basket of fries... comes to $15.80. The man, who was very tanned and had dark hair, handed me a $20 and smiled.

"Keep the rest," the man with dark eyes said. His date snuggled in closer and whispered something in his ear that made him smile. They then slid out of the booth and headed out the door. Picking up the two glasses in one hand, I turned on my heels to head back to the bar.

Suddenly the fat construction worker and I were nose to nose. His breath stank of cigarettes and beer and his hands caught my elbows. His hair was dark but his skin and eyes were light.

I let out a surprised yelp. His friends laughed.

"Easy now, sweetie, I just came to ask you for a few shots for me and my boys."

"Y-y-yes, of course," I said, trying to hide the fear rising in my stomach. Something was off, I could sense it.

'Tic Tac anyone? Good God...'

I started back toward the bar but the large man held me in place by my elbows.

"Easy big boy," I said in a joking tone.

I pulled away from him and walked back behind the old oak bar. Setting three shot glasses up on the counter, I looked at each of them and asked, "so, what'll it be?"

"Dealers choice," the tall one with sandy hair said. I smiled my best flirty look.

'It's all in the lips, go get them tips,' I thought.

Pouring three shots of Crown, I leaned forward a bit.

"You boys have a good weekend?"

"Nope," said the smaller man, a Mexican with a strong accent. "We had to work — busted pipe in some bitch's apartment."

The larger man, clearly the one in charge, took off his baseball cap and smacked the man with dark eyes over the head twice.

"Damn, Matt! Show a little class, you idiot."

"No harm," I smiled, "I understand working on a Sunday." I stretched out my arms, motioning at the bar. "And I obviously know how it feels to be called into work when you think you're done. Now, if y'all need anything just holler... I have some closing up to do."

"Yeah, Sam. She gets it." Matt said.

I started washing the dirty dishes, wiping down all of the tables, grabbing the salt and pepper shakers to refill and sweeping the floor.

At 1:00 am, I walked back behind the bar. The men had finished the pitcher and were laughing at a joke I hadn't heard.

"Ok, guys, last call. Anything else?"

"No, I think we're pretty much —"Sam said as he knocked his beer glass onto the floor. "Shit." He looked at his friends and I saw the smallest of smiles cross his face.

"Oops. No worries guys, I got it." I suddenly felt uncomfortable now noticing their eyes on my body.

"All together or split check — don't worry, I'll clean up after y'all go."

"Oh, we do EVERYTHING together," the taller man said jokingly.

"It'll b-be $36.98, but let's just call it $35."

Sam dug into his back pocket, his belly stretching his already tight shirt. He pulled out two $20 bills and placed them on the counter. I didn't care that the tip was so low; I just wanted them to leave.

As I opened the register, Sam came around the back of the bar and stood behind me. When I turned around, we were nose to nose again. Again, his hands grasped my elbows. He squeezed and I felt the bruises already forming.

"You know, I'm not so sure we're ready to go." His fingers started stroking my arms and I felt his grasp slowly lifting. As soon as I went to slide away, his fist clamped back down on my elbows.

"Don't struggle," he whispered, leaning in. "It only hurts more."

His vile breath filled my nostrils and I leaned my head away from him. His hands were course and larger than average. I felt them slowly slide up my arms until they were even with my breasts. I furrowed my brow in confusion and fear. I struggled to free myself.

"What... are...you...doing?" I asked as I squirmed.

"Stop it," his hands clamped even harder and I let out a scream.

"Get. Off. ME!" I yelled into his face. I leaned back and then slammed my head forward, catching his nose with my forehead.

His hands loosened enough for me to wrench away and race out from behind the bar. Joy kept a loaded snub-nosed revolver for anyone who got out of hand. I knew exactly where it was -- this joker would be spending his night in jail. As I reached the corner of the bar, the tall man grabbed me around the waist and swung me back away from the bar.

"Don't be like that," he said. "We just wanna have some fun."

"Duck fun! Dupid bit' boke my nose!" the fat man said through the blood pouring from his face.

"Let me go!"

I wrenched myself forward and back to no avail.

"'Ustin, 'oo hol' 'er down!"

"You sound like a retard, Sam." Justin said.

As I continued to squirm, Sam said, "Matt, 'oo too. 'Old da' bit!"

Matt got off his bar stool slowly.

"Ya'll don't know what the fuck y'all doing..."

Suddenly I felt a blinding pain, a sting burning hot on my face.

"If y'all hit a bitch first, she knows you mean business. Now," Matt said, leaning down, "You stop you wiggle or I hit ya again."

I stopped. I couldn't imagine a pain greater than the explosion I felt radiating through my eye socket. I could feel it beginning to swell as the floor dipped and swayed below me.

'Don't pass out. Don't pass out'.

"Don't knock her up too much," Justin said, swinging me like a child over to Matt. "It's no fun fucking ugly chicks."

'What? No! No, no, no! This isn't happening.'

I struggled against Matt's hold hard, but he grabbed my hair in one big fist and yanked my head back.

"You be good, you have fun. You cause me problems..." he threatened. He held me tight against his body, one arm wrapped around my shoulders, the other twisted in my hair.

"Do you understand? Nod if you get it, bitch!"

I nodded, hot tears rolling down my face.

'This isn't happening.'

"Please... please don't."

Matt released my hair slowly. His rough hand slid down curled around the short hairs at the nape of my neck. Then he ran the back of his knuckles against the side of my face, wiping away a few of the tears that continued falling down my cheek.

His right arm, still wrapped like a bear trap around my shoulders, moved me backwards, closer to his body.

When I felt Matt's hard dick against my butt, I shrieked again and began to struggle again. His left arm quickly wound around waist and pulled me closer to him, pressing himself into me. I wanted to run. Everything in my body told me to run, but his hold was too strong.

Everything I did was in vain. He knew it, the other two knew it, and I was learning.

'Do SOMETHING! THINK!'

He held me firmly with his right arm while his left arm began to slide down my body. He started rubbing the back of his knuckles across my breast, flicking my nipples softly, and then press the palm of his hand over the entire mound, mauling me. Finally, he wrapped his arm around my waist and turned until I was face to bloody face with Sam.

Matt whispered, with his hot breath in my ear. "You wanna fight, baby? I don't think you really want to do that."

'No. I have to fight. Come on, fight this. The pain will be nothing if they...'

Matt held me in place, almost presentational, in front of Sam. Sam leaned back and slapped me with the back of his hand. His aim perfectly matched Matt's from earlier. His nose had stopped bleeding and he'd regained his ability to speak properly.

"I can fuck an ugly bitch just as easy, so enough cunt!"

He hit me again and I felt my eye swelling shut, hot tears leaking through my lashes.

"Please," I sobbed, "please don't. I won't tell anyone who you are - just let me go before anything happens... just let me go..." It was no use. These three men have decided what they would take for me that night.

"Shit has already happened; you just haven't caught up yet."

Sam stepped forward, confidently. He drew lines on my neck down my chest, in between my breasts. He fingered the small delicate buttons on my dress with his large fingers. With one move, he took either side of the dress in his hands and ripped it open to the waist, sending the buttons across the floor.

He slid his finger down between my breasts and continued down my stomach. He made a small circle twice around my belly button before grabbing other side of my dress and sending the rest of the buttons scattered. He then took his finger and continued to run it down my belly until it caught in my panty waistline.

'Oh, God, please don't let this happen. Please.'

I started struggling again. I couldn't let this happen, but I couldn't stop this from happening. Sam edged just one finger down past my panties and then inside them. It slowly slid past my mound, hairless and perfect. Before I had time to react, his finger slipped between my lips and touched my clit.

I nearly jumped out of my skin; my struggles renewed at this intrusion. I'd never been touched there by a man before. Again, my left eye exploded in pain. I slammed my head back and hit Matt solidly in the mouth.

"Stupid cunt!"

He screamed and through me to the ground. This was my chance. Pushing off the floor, I ran toward the bar. I just reached the edge When Justin grabbed my ankle and yanked me back toward them.

'Just let me across the floor.' He grabbed my wrists and pinned them beneath his knees. Then with great big hands he began pawing at me until he ripped my bra completely off.

"Victory!" he yelled.

Feeling my breasts fall freely was one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever had. Justin licked his thumbs and first fingers and then use them to tweak my nipples. I could feel him pulling and pushing and rolling and pulling at them. I whimpered, and he laughed.

He slapped both breasts at the same time, "Hot and bothered, brothers. Hot and bothered!"

Matt walked over to me and stood with his feet next to my left ear. Squatting down, he centered himself above my head.

"You ready for this, Princess?"

"No... please. You don't have to do this. Please... just don't do this. I won't tell."

"Sam," Matt said, "You're up!"

Sam walked over to me slowly as Justin released me from his knees. Before I could move, Sam was on top of me. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. He raised them and slammed them down hard on the concrete floor. Pain radiated to my elbows. He did it again and I screamed. A third time came with a cracking sound and sent pain through my shoulder.

"Just in case you think of running again... you try anything --" he slammed my wrists against the floor again "—ANYTHING... and there will be pain," he said, and he slammed my wrists down again, breaking bones.

With that, he released my hands as he shimmied down my body, no longer straddling my waist. I wanted to run but I knew better. I couldn't shoot a gun now. I didn't feel like I could hold a phone to call for help.

Sam moved to put a knee between my thighs so I clenched my legs together as tightly as I could. He reached down and rubbed the soft fabric above my pussy.

"Mmm... hot and bothered..." he whispered in my ear.

A second later, I felt my panties rip. That was it. The last of my clothing gone, I lied naked on the floor of a dirty bar at the mercy of three men.

Sam maneuvered his other knee between my thighs and was able to pry my legs open easily with his. He smiled at me and put his whole first finger in his mouth like a sucker. Pulling it out, his smile widened.

"NO! No. No. Please..." I begged. "Please, I've never... I've... please don't."

I sobbed so hard I couldn't breathe. Sam slapped my face again.

"You," he said as he locked his hand on my chin, "are a VIRGIN? Guys? Did you know our little princess is still a virgin?"

"No way." Matt shook his head as he sat down on a bar stool.

"Alright!"

"I'm telling you, she's a slut..."

"Plug her, man." Justin sounded off.

"Mmm... think I should be gentle or just 'plug' you?" A devilish grin crept onto Sam's face.

I shook my head, my eyes wide. 'Please, God, make them stop. I've never done anything to deserve this... please.'

"It does mean, Princess, that we need to slow things down."

I saw Matt turn off the OPEN sign and lock the door. His arms were incredibly muscular with veins running up and down them. He made a point of flexing them often.

Sam leaned forward and pulled my arms from shielding my breasts.

"Come 'old her." Sam said.

Matt and Justin walked over to us, both adjusting their hard-ons. Matt squatted behind Sam and grabbed both ankles while Justin grabbed both of my wrists and yanked them above my head.

"Perfect." Sam smiled.

Sam reached down and put his fat fingers in my mouth roughly. He tasted of sweat and dirt and filth. He nearly gagged me.

He then pulled them out and ran his calloused hand down my neck to my breasts. Suddenly, his mouth was on my right tit; he was sucking and kneading at it. When he'd nip it, I yelped.

Before long he switched to the left breast, though he didn't stay there long. Instead, he pulled his face down my torso kissing and licking my body. When he reached my pubic bone, he stopped and smiled.

"This is gonna be so much fun... and I bet you're wet..."

Sam straightened up and stuck two of his fingers in his mouth. He then looked me straight in the eye as he shoved two of his fingers into my pussy.

'NO!'

I screamed out in protest because the pain was searing. As he shoved his fingers in me again, I began to cry.

"No, no. Please. Not like this! Not like this..."

"Bitch, you wet! Man, you called it... she's a slut. Tell me you want it" Sam said.

"Please," I begged.

"Oh, man..." Justin laughed.

Sam put his hands on either side of my arm pits, then used his right. Hand to adjust himself. I could feel him at my opening. I could feel the tentative push his rock-hard cock began. He shoved himself inside me.

"Aargh! NO! Ow; no! Stop it! No!"

"Shut her up," Sam said as he continued to thrust into me.

Justin grabbed what was left of my panties from the floor and shoved them in my mouth. I shook my head side to side and screamed against the gag.

Sam continued his assault on my body. In, out, in, out. I wanted to pass out then. I wanted to be anywhere but where I was. As he continued to rock me back and forth with his dick, my body went limp and I turned my face away, hot tears still falling from my face.

And then, the worst thing began. I could feel the rise building within me. I was actually really turned on.

The rocking continued until Sam finally slammed into me one last hard time, emptying himself inside me. He held himself there, his dick pulsing, slowly softening. Tears fell, hot and large, down my face toward my ears. All I could think of was how much I didn't want him to stop.

"So," Sam said as he climbed off me, "which one of you is next?"

"NO! No, please. Please don't do this! You don't have to do this," I pleaded, a renewed sense of fight stirring.

"Matt, please."

Matt crawled forward, using his knees to keep my thighs open. Without warning, he grabbed at my hair and the slammed my head into the floor.

12