Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wouldn't know what to do with such an unruly pet." He said. I looked at him, was I unruly? He smiled and patted his lap. "Come." I came over and sat on his lap. "I'm going to cover you with cum so everyone knows you're mine." He whispered, his hands gripped my hips, moving me back and forth on his lap.

"Master." I murmured, groping the edge of his desk. He sighed.

"I have to get to work." He lifted me off his lap and turned his computer on. I resumed meandering around his office, the books here were all boring, and there wasn't much to see out the window other than more large office buildings. I saw in the building across the street a woman's tits against the window, moving up and down as her master fucked her from behind. I looked at my master, wondering if he would ever do that with me.

"You're staring at me." He said.

"How did you know." I huffed.

"Magic." He looked at me and then out the window. "Come here." He pat his lap again. I returned to my seat, and he put his arms around me to continue typing.

"I'm making a template for people to use to send out to possible clients." He explained. He showed me what he was doing and explained it, it was all very dry and boring, but I stayed rooted on the spot because when I started drifting away, he would flick his cock up and I would moan. After hours of this, he closed the program, and moved his hands to my hips.

"What a cruel pet, teasing her master all day while he's trying to work." He thrust up into her making her yelp in surprise. "I have to make money to feed and house you, and here you are making me hard." Another thrust, this time, I fell forward onto the desk. "How cruel, asking if I want to fuck you." He ground his hips up into her making her moan. "Of course, I want to fuck you." He reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out of the little gap and pushing it against her pussy. I moaned as he ground his hips up against me. "How cruel, teasing me with this body, letting other men look at you. You're mine." He growled, and I whimpered under him. "I'll be the one to fuck you, the only one." He stood, making me fall off his lap and lay entirely on the desk. He spread my legs and put his cock head to my pussy. I tried to buck back onto him, but he put his hand on the small of my back, keeping me firmly against the desk. "You want me to fuck you so bad, fine." He growled, pushing the head in. It hurt; like something too big was forcing its way into me.

"Master!" I tried to wiggle away, but he held me in place, just keeping the head in.

"Stop." He commanded. I fell still, unable to resist the tone. "Do you want me to keep going?" He asked.

I considered it a moment, which he took to mean no. He started pulling out, but before his head left me entirely, I blurted, "Please keep going master." I said. "Please master, I want you in me."

"So demanding." He sighed, but slowly pushed the head back in. I adjusted to its size as he slowly slid the head back and forth, almost all the way out and then slowly back in.

"Please master, I need more." I was panting, drooling on his desk, he was going so slow, I was desperate. Keeping the pace, he started sliding in a bit more with each thrust, then back out to the head, then slowly, tantalizingly in a little more than the last time. I wanted to buck back into him, to move faster, to get some friction, but he kept me pinned. "Please master-"

"Hush." He commanded. My requests fell silent, but my little noises of dissatisfaction continued. He kept going like that until he was all the way in and then held it there for a moment. I made a whiny noise from the back of my throat and he chuckled.

"How does this feel?" He asked.

"Good." I said.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"It did at first, but now I just want to move." I said. He nodded. There was a knock at the door and a young-ish ginger man stepped in the room. He seemed surprised to see me there, being fucked at my master's desk, but turned his attention quickly away from me.

"The reports just came in for the December sales, you asked to see them when they were done." He held a file with a stack of papers in it out.

"Thank you." My master leaned forward to take it, pushing further into me. I moaned and the boy looked at me, and dropped the file, taking a step backwards.

"She won't bite, hand me the fucking file." My master said impatiently, the boy scooped the file and pushed it into my master's hand before scurrying out. My master fell back onto his chair, keeping me on top of him. Flopping back onto his cock made him burrow a bit deeper and I moaned again. "You like my cock in you?" He asked.

"Yes master." I said as I began bouncing on him. He grunted and grabbed my hips, forcing me to slow down.

"Slow." He made me move slowly, up, and down on him, it was torture. I wanted fast, I wanted rough. I wanted him to push me against the window and use me like the girl I saw. "He wanted to fuck you. They all do." My master said.

"I only want you to fuck me master." I tried to bounce faster on him. "My slutty little pet, I'm sure you'd be happy with any man's dick in you." He lifted me up and began hammering up into me. I moaned loudly, feeling my head bob as he slammed in and out of me. "Say you're my slutty little pet."

"I'm your slutty little pet." I moaned as I jostled wildly with each of his powerful thrusts. "I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me master. I want you to use my slutty little pussy!" I moaned. He grabbed my hips, slamming my ass down against his pelvis as he slumped back in his chair. I could feel him shooting cum inside me, swelling and contracting with each spurt. When he was done, I stood, my legs felt like jelly. I dropped to my knees and licked his cock clean before returning it to his pants. He watched me, petting my head, as I did this.

"We can get some lunch now." He stood and walked to the door. We went to the cafeteria and got food. When we sat down to eat, he dropped to one knee in front of me, and pushed two fingers into my pussy. Some of his semen leaked out, dripping onto the floor. It was uncommon for a man to please a slave, we were the conduits of men's pleasure, our satisfaction was unimportant, but my master made me cum every time he did. He fingered me until I came and then we ate lunch. I felt shaky, but the food helped. I saw other girls, standing behind their masters at the tables, shooting glares at me. My master treated me as an equal, letting me sit at the table with him, and making me cum, no wonder his coworkers thought he was weird.

"Don't mind them." He pulled me out of my thoughts, I looked at him, and he nodded. "All you have to worry about is you and me." He said. I smiled, and nodded.

"Yes master." He nodded and pet my head.

"Good girl."

12