Good Girl and Sir

Story Info
Will she be a Good Girl for Sir?
3.5k words
4.6
18k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone pinged.

Are you busy?

She hadn't heard from him in a while. He tended to ignore any type of silly messages she sent, and she had given up, at least temporarily, to connect with him. It was easier on her ego to back off than to be ignored. So, she was a little surprised to hear from him, but she answered.

Not exactly. What's up?

Can you come over?

She was surprised. He rarely was this direct. It was usually a back-and-forth exchange, which sometimes ended with something suggestive, sometimes went nowhere, sometimes.... ended up with them both sweaty and messy. She didn't know exactly which this way would go, but she was game.

I can. Are you okay? What do you need?

No words. Only the demon emoji.

Ahhh.... She thought. Ok. It's one of THOSE types of meetings.

I don't know where you moved to. Your last apartment was that sketchy place with the blue door... remember?

Right. I forgot you haven't been here. I'm in the Ridge Pointe apartments downtown.

I'll be there in an hour.

Let me know when you get here - I have to let you in the building.

Ok.

Hurry.

55 minutes later...

Ok. I'm here.

I'm at the lobby door.

She locked her car and walked around the corner. He was there at the front door. Holding it open. She walked through. He motioned to the left....

"Welcome to the second oldest elevator in the state," he said. She glanced sideways at him. "No, it's true. I looked up the history of the building when I moved in."

The door opened. She walked in, shaking her head a little. What an odd thing for him to have cared about -- the elevator. He never failed to amaze her with the depths of his randomness. He followed behind, appraising her.

Wrap dress. Simple. Sexy. Low cut enough to let him see her tits jiggle as the elevator lurched into action.

As the elevator creeped upward, she looked up at him. "So..." she began.

His hand made immediate contact with her cheek.

"You'll talk when I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Ye-ye-yes... Sir." She replied, stuttering.

"Good girl," he said, rubbing her face, right where he had slapped it.

Aaahhhh... she should have known it was going to be THIS kind of afternoon.

He locked eyes with her as his hand snaked up her skirt, traveling from her knee to her hip, as his fingers slipped under the thin strap of lace that lay there. She knew what he liked, and she didn't plan on disappointing him. He smiled slightly, feeling the texture between his fingers.

He pulled his hand out from under her dress as the elevator slowed to a stop. The door opened. He walked out, and she followed him. Down the hall. Down the second hall. She waited until he unlocked the door. He held it open as he ushered her in. The door closed behind her, and as she heard the door latch, she felt his hand travel up her thigh, under her dress. Higher. Higher. The palm of his hand rubbing against her ass, cheek bare since she was wearing a thong. His breath slowed.

"Good girl." He said, his hand digging into the flesh on her hip.

She smiled.

They were in the middle of his studio apartment, just across from the base of his bed. She looked over. A mirror for a headboard? She suppressed a giggle, thinking it was so typical of him. Confident. Commanding. Fuck, he was so sexy. Outwardly, she held her gaze steady with his.

With his hand on her hip, he maneuvered her to the side, leading her like a dance partner. His back was to the bed now, and she was facing him. She could just see her eyes in the mirror, over his shoulder. He untied one side of her dress, then the other, and dropped it off her shoulders. She stood before him in her black lace balconette bra, her tits all but spilling out, and a black lace thong. His hand reached around the base of her neck, gently caressing, his fingers reaching into her hair. He could be so tender... but she knew it wouldn't last.

He smiled as his fingers wound into her hair, and then pulled down, until his hand was resting against the base of her neck. Then he pushed down -- not hurriedly or violently, but with forceful steady pressure.

"Oh," she thought, "he wants me to start on my knees."

She kneeled down, but to his side.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Well," she said, her hands on his hips, turning him to face her, "I thought you'd want to watch." She flicked her head to the side, gesturing toward the mirror.

A slow smile spread across his face as she began to unbutton his pants.

"You're right. I do. God, you're such a good slut."

She smiled up at him as her fingers worked on his fly. It wasn't easy, since his cock was already hard. She pressed against him, through his pants, and he groaned, which made her smile bigger. With his fly finally open, she grabbed his pants and slid them and his briefs down his hips. His cock bounced in front of her face, and she licked just the tip. Her silky fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft, and he glanced into the mirror just as her full lips wrapped around his dick. He watched the reflection of her take his entire length into her mouth. Fuuuuuccccckkkkk..... it was like watching live-action porn. Starring himself.

And God, she was good. Licking and sucking. Between her hands and her mouth, she had him completely at attention.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth.

"You're so good at sucking cock," he said.

"Thank you, sir" she replied, while licking the tip.

He immediately smacked her across her cheek.

"That wasn't a question! Was it?" he growled.

"No, sir," she replied, her eyes wide, blinking back tears. Inside, she was grinning ear to ear. She knew he had just been itching to slap her, and she wanted to give him a reason.

"Stand up, turn around, and grab your ankles." He barked at her. She complied, her ass high in the air right in front of him, just a thin strip of lace between the cheeks. He smacked her hard with an open palm. She winced, but remained quiet.

"Now, " he said, smacking the other side, "I need to know something..."

He sat on the edge of the bed - his face was just inches from her. He could smell how aroused she was. He moved the lace to one side, and used his tongue, wide and flat, to lick her from her clit, up through her dripping wet pussy lips, to her tight little ass. She shivered as he buried his face into her and attacked her like an animal -- licking, sucking, and biting everything his mouth touched.

Before long, he pulled back, and gently bit at her ass cheeks, asking, "Are you going to be good? Or, bad?" And with that he smacked both cheeks with both hands.

"I want to be a good girl for you, sir," she replied, still upside down, and dizzy with desire.

"Good. That's what I want to hear," he said, kissing her cheeks while plunging his fingers deep inside her. It took everything she had to NOT moan....

She was so fucking wet. His fingers made squishing sounds as they drilled in and out of her. He found that pebbly ridge inside her, and stroked her G-spot until she shivered. He pulled his fingers out of her, and shoved her back against the bed, until she was sitting on the edge. He thrust his fingers into her mouth; she sucked greedily as she knew she should. As she tonged his fingers, she looked into his eyes. She really was good at this game, he thought. He smiled, just a little.

"I know you want my cock," he said, as she nodded, "and, since you're going to be a good girl, I'm going to let you have it. But first, you need to undress me."

He watched his refection in the mirror, as she sat up and unbuttoned his shirt, and pushed it off his shoulders. She pushed herself closer to him, so her lace-encased tits would drag along his body. The feeling of her nipples, pushing against the lace, rubbing against his skin, was an incredible turn-on for him. And for her. Kissing down his body, her fingers trailed behind her mouth. As her mouth hit his chest, her fingers were on his shoulders. As her mouth traveled down his torso, her breasts bounced off his dick, and her fingers lingered on his pecs. She bypassed his cock with her mouth, knowing it would drive him crazy, and kissed down his thighs, her hand lingering on his dick. Her free hand pushed one of his shoes off, and the sock. She repeated on the other side, ever attentive to his meaty member. Her free hand traveled up his leg until it could grab hold of his pants and briefs. She momentarily removed her hand from his cock, so she could push his pants off, but as soon as they hit the floor, she returned her hand to her favorite toy. He watched his reflection as she stroked him, slowly and quickly, using her fingers to play with the sensitive tip. Enough with this lace bullshit, he wanted her naked. With one hand, he reached down, and unclasped her bra. It dropped off her shoulders, freeing her full breasts. She inched closer to him, pushing them together with her elbows, and began running the head of his dick between them. He groaned, and pushed her backwards. If she wanted his cock, she was going to get it. He stripped her thong off her, and pushed her knees up and back towards her head, leaving her wet pussy completely exposed to him. He angled himself above her, and then plunged deep insider her, filling her instantly. Her back arched as she felt him deep inside her core.

He leaned down, his face right above hers. He looked straight into her eyes, and said, "I'm gonna make you cum until you cry..."

Her insides completely liquefied. She didn't doubt him for a minute.

He placed one hand above her shoulder to hold his weight. With his other hand, he leaned down and scooped it under her ass, to hold her in place. And then he began to pummel her. His hips pistoning against her, his body slamming against hers. She was filled with him -- his cock pushing in and out, his hot breath on her face. She started to quiver.

"Ooohhhh.... Goooddddd!!!!" she moaned, as her body froze under him. He didn't stop. He fucked her straight through that orgasm until it turned into a second. "Uh, uh, uuuhhhh" was the best she should muster as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. He growled in her ear,

"That's a good girl. But, you can do better than that..."

With that he pulled out -- the friction from her internal clenching had made his cock a little over-sensitive, but it had been worth it, to have her lose it like that. But he was going to take her further.

He kissed down her throat, sucking just a little. He knew it would make her toes curl. He reached her heavy, full breasts, her nipples fantastically hard. He rolled one with his tongue, pulling against it with his teeth, while pinching the other. She started to pant. With his free hand, he played with her pussy, sliding his fingers between her slick lips, never leaving her nipples unattended. She had goosebumps all over, and he knew it wouldn't be long. He plunged two fingers deep into her, pushing the base of his hand up against her, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Oooohhhh, fffuuuuccckkkkk" she moaned. She was completely at his mercy. He moved his mouth from her nipple, never lessening the action of his hands. He placed his face next to hers, and while he sucked on her ear, said, "That's it. Be a good girl, and cum again. Cum for me... "

She shuddered, as her breath came in gasps. Her clit radiated electricity throughout her entire body as she thrashed under him. He took his hand from her nipple, slapped her face and then plunged two fingers into her mouth. She bit down on them as her entire body spasmed under him. "Uuuuuhhhhh..." she moaned, his hand finally withdrawing from inside her pussy. He watched her chest rise and fall as she panted, her eyes closed.

He grabbed her jaw and shook her head a little. Her eyes snapped open. He laughed low and said, "Oh, you didn't think we were done, did you, Princess?"

He lower jaw shook a little as she stuttered, "Nn-nn-ooo, no, Sir."

"Good," he said, slapping her. Not because she had done anything wrong -- just because he wanted to. He scooped one arm under her shoulder, and pushed against her opposite hip with the other, flipping her over. Having spent years watching her little brother on the wrestling mat, she was impressed with the modified suplex, even if she couldn't articulate it at the moment.

He ran his tongue down her spine, covering her in his saliva. She wasn't leaving his room until he covered her with spit and cum. He reached her ass and he bit it. And slapped it. She moaned into the mattress. He hitched her hips up, giving him full access to her dripping wet twat. He tongued her again and again, gaging her readiness. She was moaning and shivered just slightly as his tongue flicked against her clit, and darted in and out of her tight little hole. He knew she was primed to cum again pretty quickly.

He grabbed the massage oil from the side table, and dribbled it on her ass. Then he used both hands to massage it into her skin, and knead her flesh. He worked her ass for more than a minute, just digging his fingers into her flesh, feeling her tension dissolve. And just when her had her where he wanted her, he smacked her hard across the back of those beautiful cheeks. She wined just a little -- the change from tenderness to stinging was abrupt -- and intensely erotic. Massage, and smack! Massage, and smack! Her ass was tingling, while her core pulsated with anticipation. She was going to be sore the next day, and she didn't mind a bit.

He slid one oiled hand down the length of his shaft, just for good measure, before pushing it inside her. Fuck, she felt amazing. Sliding in and out, he wanted to get deeper into her. He put one foot up on the bed, next to her knee, as she pushed back against him. He bottomed out, slamming all the way into her pussy. Again and again, his lower abs slapping against her oiled ass, the lewd sound of their bodies colliding filling the air.

He stopped for a second, and said, "Ok. Now I want you to take your hand and play with your clit." She was face down in the mattress, and her muffled response might have been "Ooohhhhh" or "Nooooo," he wasn't sure which.

But she didn't move either of her hands. He flipped her head so he could see half her face.

"What was that?" he asked, smacking her ass.

"Yes, sir," she replied, maneuvering one hand towards her pussy.

"Now," he said, the length of him once more filling her, his rhythm of drilling into her resuming, "I want you to start rubbing yourself. Play with your clit, and cum for me. Again."

"Uh... ugh.... Ooohhh...." She moaned, as her fingers pressed against her clit and his cock pressed against every one of her inner walls. She started to shake, as he pummeled her.

"Good girl," he growled. "Cum. Cum for me, you slut." Again and again he slammed into her, as her pussy tensed, and shook. "Oh ffuuuccckkkk" she cried, he body shaking. "Oooohhhhh, fffuuuccckkkkk!" she cried, as pressed into her. "Harder," he commanded, "rub it harder...." It was all she could do, pressing her hand against her most tender spot. He pressed his thumb right up her ass, and thrust it in her as he thrust his cock into cunt. She was already shaking, when she started to whimper. "Oh my God, " she whispered, as her entire body exploded with pleasure. She was seeing stars behind her eyelids as he continued to pump into her. When she went from shaking to nearly convulsing, he pulled his thumb out of her, pulled his cock out of her. She collapsed on the bed, completely blissed out. He grabbed his shaft and stroked it a few times before he painted her ass and back white with ribbons of cum.

As he wiped his hands off on a towel, he looked down at her. Her breath was ragged, her body was shaking, and tears were trickling out the corners of her eyes. He knew he could do it, make her cry from cumming. She'd never been more beautiful, sweaty and messy, covered in his bodily fluids, shaking on his bed.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "You were a very good girl, " he said, pushing her hair off her sweaty temple. "Now, clean up. You can't stay here all day," he said, gently patting her ass and tossing the towel into her hands.

She blinked. What was she going to do? She was dizzy, lightheaded as endorphins flooded her dick-drunk body. She pushed herself up to a sitting position, and he returned to the room with a glass of water. "Thirsty?" he asked, handing it to her. All she could do was nod. She gulped it greedily, as he began to gather her clothes.

She stood up shakily, and headed to the bathroom. She got the towel wet, and wiped herself off as best she could. She was going to need a shower. And a bath. And then some aspirin. And she couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. She finished wiping herself off (was there cum in her hair? How did he do that?) and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror -- God, she was a mess. Her hair was a wreck and her face was both pale and flush, her mascara mostly gone, her lipstick like it never existed. She searched her purse for anything helpful... breath mints, lip gloss, and a hair tie would have to suffice.

As she opened the door, she saw him, waiting. Fully dressed, hair slicked back, self-satisfied grin on his face. And another glass of water in his hands. "You want this?" he asked, smiling. He knew she would be terribly thirsty -- she always was. Afterwards. She grabbed it and drank it, a little more slowly this time.

"I'm glad you came over," he said, smirking. She nodded. She wasn't sure if she should answer, since it wasn't a question. "Are you going to be okay to drive?"

"Yeah, I think so," she replied. He raised one eyebrow. "Sir!" she added, smiling.

He smiled as he gently patted her cheek. "Good girl," he said, opening the door.

The walked down the hall, turned the corner, and down the other hall. As they waited for the elevator, she suppressed a giggle. Not very successfully, since he asked, "What's so funny?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. Sorry. I just, I just feel..." she trailed off, unable to come up with the right word.

The elevator opened. They stepped in. Again, he watched her tits jiggle as they started with a lurch. She's already forgotten how jumpy the old mechanism was, and she reached behind her to steady herself. "Don't fall down," he said, chuckling.

The elevator stopped, and they stepped out. He stopped her from walking down the hall as he fixed the tie on her dress. It had become loose, and the lace of her bra was showing. It was one thing for him to see her in all manners of undress, but he didn't want other guys to get a free show.

"Thanks," she said.

"Thanks for coming over," he replied, smiling.

"Mmmm hmmmmm," she replied, not wanting to get in trouble.

She walked through the door he held open. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked, as she missed a step. She giggled and waved him off. "Drive safe!" he yelled, as she walked, slightly sideways, to her car. As she rounded the corner, she unlocked the door, and slid into the driver's seat. She took a few deep breaths, and burst out laughing. "Oh my God!" she said to herself, "That was un-fucking-believable!" She would be riding this high for days....