Good Girl Annabelle

Story Info
Away at camp Annabelle discovers the joys of sex.
3.5k words
4
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle is so excited. She's about to spend to spend a week away from her parents at a week's church young peoples tor the first time. She's busy packing her clothes: jeans, tops, pretty dresses blushing as she packs her brightly patterned bikini. She also packs enough panties for every day and one spare just in case of emergencies. They're simple white cotton, like Annabelle's mother says good girls wear.

But making sure her mother doesn't see, Annabelle also packs the panties she's borrowed from her big sister's drawer, the panties her sister wears just for her boyfriends. They're black lace, so sheer the bush of dark hair between Annabelle's legs shows through at the front, and from behind the thin gusset at the back makes Annabelle's bottom look like she's wearing no panties at all. Annabelle smiles mischievously to herself as she closes her case down, ready to take to the bus.

It's night time and back at home Annabelle's parents are fretful.

"I hope she can sleep in that dormitory full of other girls," says Annabelle's mother.

"She'll be fine," replies Annabelle's father, barely bothering to look up from his newspaper.

But sleep is the last thing on Annabelle's mind. Laying in her bed in the darkness of the dormitory Annabelle lifts her nightdress up above her breasts. They're big enough to bounce and swing as she moves. She's heard her father say she's a big girl for her age. Annabelle's nipples are up like little corks and they're so deliciously taut and sensitive to her fingers from how she's been playing with them in bed in the dark.

Annabelle's hand slides down her slim smooth tummy, across her navel and through the bush of soft hair between her thighs. Annabelle's proud of the hair between her legs. It's as dark as her shoulder-length hair and shows up well against her light skin. When she undressed for bed she made sure the other girls in the dormitory saw she had hair between her legs so they knew that Annabelle's a big girl too.

Trying not to rustle the bed clothes Annabelle spreads her legs as wide as she can get them. Now her fingers are gently stroking the lips of her vagina, methodically, rhythmically, up and down, reaching right under her between her spread legs. She's doing that lovely thing she does most nights in bed. She knows its naughty, but its so nice. Annabelle's vagina lips are swollen and wet with smooth lubricating juice. As her pleasure rises Annabelle bites her lips so she doesn't cry out.

Annabelle's thoughts are full of the things the girls were talking about before bedtime. They're all just Annabelle's age, nineteen or just a little bit older, but they know so much about boys and sex. The dirty things Lucy says she does with her boyfriend. How Janet let her big brother see her with no clothes on and what it felt like when he touched her between her legs. The pictures the girls showed her on their phones of naked boys with their 'things' sticking out.

Annabelle can't get the video Susan showed on her phone out of her mind. It showed how her boy friend pleasures himself. He was kneeling naked with his legs spread wide, his huge 'thing' sticking out in front of him, tugging and stroking it with his hand round it so hard Annabelle thought it must hurt. Then how his hand suddenly went frantic, he rammed his hips forward, then all that creamy white stuff shot out so far. The girls called it 'wanking.' Using her thumb and finger round a toothpaste tube Susan showed the girls how she 'does it' for a boy. She says boys like it almost as much as full sex, and you can't get pregnant.

Annabelle's never seen a naked boy, or seen what a boy's got between his legs. Their 'things' looked so big, bending up nearly vertical with big round heads, and so hairy. She's a good girl and can't even bring herself to use the words the girls were using, like 'cock', 'prick', 'dick' and 'wanking'.

But most of all Annabelle's thinking of Richard, one of the boys from her church. He's nearly twenty, so good looking, and Annabelle knows he's got his eye on her. In the evening meeting Annabelle had been sitting opposite Richard. She'd spread her legs just wide enough to let Richard see up her pretty dress, like naughty girls do, but trying to make it look accidental. Richard's eyes had gone down and Annabelle knew he could see her knickers!

As she plays with herself, in her mind its Richard's lips, tongue and hands on her breasts, on her legs and down between her legs. Annabelle wonders if Richard's 'thing' is as big and hairy as Susan's boyfriend's, if Richard plays with it, and what it would be like to 'do it' for him. The pleasure starts to swell between Annabelle's spread legs. Her fingers move to the little hard peak inside her vagina, near the top. Her fingers circle it and cross-cross it.

The pleasure suddenly rises! An exquisite explosion bursts between her legs, swells and ripples through her whole body. Annabelle's back arches as she involuntarily thrusts her hips, as if against Richard on top of her. The bedclothes rustle as her body shudders and she kicks her legs in the pulses of exquisite pleasure. Even though she's biting her lips to suppress her pleasure cry Annabelle lets out a whimper.

Annabelle flops back on her bed, breathing hard, with her hand cupped over the juice-sodden hairy mound between her legs. As the lovely afterglow throbs on and on she longs for Richard's hand between her legs. In the darkness she hears a whisper from the bed next to hers.

"Was it good one Annabelle? Were you thinking of Richard?"

Annabelle feels her face go red. She says nothing, and pretends she's asleep.

"Its such a lovely place," says Annabelle's mother. "Look, she's sent us some pictures on her phone."

Annabelle's mother shows her husband the pictures their daughter has sent, of a big old house surrounded by flower filled gardens.

"And the weather's so hot and sunny," Annabelle's mother continues. "She's been so lucky. Look, there's a pool. She's with Susan and Wendy."

A picture from Annabelle shows a big outdoor pool with girls in swimsuits and bikinis around it. Annabelle's father puts his glasses on for a better look.

The hot sun feels lovely on Annabelle's bare shoulders and the tiles are hot under her bare feet as she strolls along the poolside. She's in her bikini. On their last family beach holiday Annabelle's mother said her bikini was much too revealing, but it was obvious her father really liked it.

Annabelle loves the way her breasts swing in her bikini top as she moves. More to the point, it's obvious Richard has noticed Annabelle's bikini too. She can almost feel her bikini evaporating under his gaze as his eyes follow her round the pool. She also makes sure Richard can see the thin gusset between her legs and how her wet bikini shows the outline of her vagina slit as she climbs out of the pool above him. That feels so naughty, like when she let him see her knickers.

Annabelle also hasn't missed how Richard's tiny speedo-style swim trunks are bulging massively and how the thin wet cloth shows the outline of the shaft and head of his 'thing' in perfect detail. It looks just like the pictures the girls showed her. Its sticking up hard, like the girls said a boy's 'thing' does when he likes a girl. Even with his swim trunks on Annabelle can see Richard's 'thing' is every bit as big as Susan's boyfriend's.

Things move on...

Now Annabelle's with Richard, hidden away in the bushes near the pool. Richard's hands are all over Annabelle, on her bare thighs, on her breasts in her bikini top, exploring her between her legs and on her bottom through her bikini. Now his hand slips down inside her bikini. He ruffles the hair between her legs and his fingers find her slit. His hand between her legs feel even better than she'd ever dreamed!

As he explores her body Richard's 'thing' inside his speedos brushes her and pokes her. It feels so hard! Annabelle's never experienced anything so exciting in her life before. Annabelle can't stop herself. In a quick movement she undoes her bikini clasp at the back and lets her top drop. She slips her bikini bottom down her thighs, lets it fall and kicks it aside. Annabelle stands with her legs spread wide thrusting her hips toward Richard. It's so exciting being nude with a boy seeing her for the first ever time.

In an instant Richard's hand is down between Annabelle's spread legs, fingering her soft pubic hair, exploring the slit and lips beneath, reaching right under her between her legs. His hands are on her naked breasts, playing with her nipples, and on her smooth round bottom with his fingertips tickling her in the valley between her cheeks.

Richard squats in front of Annabelle, kisses her right between her spread legs and ruffles her bush of hair with his tongue. Annabelle's legs strain wider and almost involuntarily she thrusts her hips against Richard's face. She's so excited!

Richard's frantic too. Its as if he's never seen or touched a naked girl in his life before. Now Richard slips his swim trunks off. Annabelle gasps as his 'thing' bounces out and swings stiffly sticking out in front of him. It's huge, with a gleaming smooth shaft bending up so its big round purple-grey head is pointing up almost vertical. The little bag hanging down under it is just like the pictures the girls showed her. Janet says boys call it their 'balls.'

She feels Richard's 'thing', caressing his balls, stroking his shaft and touching it where the shaft meets the head, where the girls said a boy most likes to be touched. Richard grunts, groans and thrusts his 'thing' into Annabelle's hand. She's gentle with that bag like the girls told her. She runs her fingers through the thick hair around it, so much coarser than the hair between her own legs. Richard groans softly as Annabelle's light fingers caress that hairy bag, gently stroke his 'thing' along it's long stiff length and play with its big soft head. That groan sends an excited shiver along Annabelle's spine!

Annabelle's hand almost involuntarily wraps round his 'thing'. Its so big she can hardly close her thumb and forefinger in a ring round it. Annabelle's heart pounds with excitement as she realises she's about to 'do it' for a boy, for Richard, the way big girls like Susan do.

"Wank me!" Richard grunts excitedly, spreading his legs and thrusting his muscular hips forward.

Richard grips Annabelle's bottom and he pulls her naked body against his. Her breasts squeeze against his arm, her legs straddle his so her hairy mound is against his bare thigh. She begins the smooth, rhythmic, tugging and stroking along the full length of his 'thing', from his coarse hair up to her hand sliding over its big soft round head. Her thumb and forefinger catch the ridge where its head meets the shaft, the way Susan says her boyfriend likes. Annabelle's other hand caresses Richard's firm bottom and the valley between his cheeks, and his hands explore her bottom, breasts and between her legs.

After what seems like ages Richard grunts loudly. His buttocks clench. His fingers dig into Annabelle's bottom as he pulls her naked body hard against his. His hips thrust forward and his 'thing' suddenly becomes unbelievably hard in Annabelle's hand. Richard cries out, his 'thing' pulses in her hand and white creamy fluid spurts from its tip and splashes over the leaves of the bushes. Richard holds her against him for a moment, then staggers back from her. His 'thing' is sticking out horizontally, dripping a strand of that fluid as it swings from side to side.

"Was that nice?" Annabelle asks. "Did you like it when you felt my cunt and I wanked your cock? Is that stuff 'cum'?"

Richard grins, but he's breathing too hard to answer.

Annabelle's a big girl now. She's 'done it' for a boy, and its so exciting using big girl's dirty words. A few minutes later they're back in the pool with smiles on their faces. No one even noticed they'd gone off together.

Things move on...

"Father O'Brian's been giving the talks at the meetings," Annabelle's father tells his wife after he's read Annabelle's latest WhatsApp message.

"He's so good with young people," replies Annabelle's mother. "Even though he's in his forties and unmarried he seems to understand what they're going through. He really knows how to reach them."

Father O'Brian certainly does know how to reach Annabelle. As her father speaks she's sitting on the bed in Father O'Brian's bed room at the centre.

Annabelle had been so upset. She'd seen Richard fondling big blonde Sandra's bottom through her tight blue jeans and how they smiled at each other. She also noticed how Richard and Sandra were missing from the evening meeting. The pig! After she'd let him see her nude and she'd 'done it' for him.

Father O'Brian had found Annabelle in tears. Then up in the quiet and privacy of his room at the centre he'd spoken so kindly to her she soon felt better. He'd put his arm round her shoulders. As they talked his arm slid down to her waist. Annabelle had even confessed how she'd got nude with Richard and wanked his cock off, and she'd told Father O'Brian all the details when he asked.

Annabelle had been in her pretty dress. As they'd sat on his bed talking it had worked its way up her bare thighs almost up to her knickers. Father O'Brian had put his hand reassuringly on her knee. There was something about Father O'Brian that made Annabelle spread her bare legs wide.

Father O'Brian's hand creeping slowly up the inside of Annabelle's bare thigh had felt so nice in that naughty exciting way that her troubles seemed to disappear. She'd put on her big sister's tiny black lace panties specially for Richard. Annabelle could tell Father O'Brian liked them. When Father O'Brian's hand reached her panties his hand between her legs felt ever nicer than Richard's, even through the lace, best of all when his hand slipped down inside her panties.

His fingers gently fingering her between her legs were so much nicer than Richard's excited fumbling hand. Father O'Brian pleasured her even better than when she pleasured herself, as if he really knew how a girl likes to be touched.

"Can I take some photographs of you Annabelle?" Father O'Brian asks as he gently caresses her. "You're so pretty."

Annabelle's getting the idea of what Father O'Brian wants. His eyes on her had felt just like Richard's eyes on her bikini, and it had been so exciting when Richard saw her nude.

"Shall I take my clothes off Father O'Brian?"

His camera clicks as she takes off her pretty dress, and as she slips her black lacy panties down, bending over with her bottom toward him the way he wants, and pausing with the black lace stretched round her spread thighs.

"Legs a bit wider for me, Annabelle," Father O'Brian asks. "Let's see your pussy. "Nice and wide for me." In response Annabelle strains her legs as wide as she can. "Good girl." 'Click' goes Father O'Brian's camera aimed at her bottom from behind. "Swing your tits for me girl..." 'Click' "Lovely."

Annabelle's so grateful to Father O'Brian for how he'd made her feel better and somehow the way he'd touched her make her want to do naughty things for him. As she poses nude for his camera Annabelle can hardly believe the things he wants her to do for him. She does things like naked girls were doing in the pictures in the magazine she found hidden away in her father's toolbox with a pair of her worn white cotton knickers stuffed between the pages. Its all so exciting in that naughty way she's starting to discover she enjoys so much.

She squats, kneels, sprawls, spreads her legs, thrusts and swings her breasts and wiggles her bottom. She fingers herself between her legs like she's pleasuring herself. His camera snaps her from every angle, zooming in on her breasts, her bottom and between her spread legs. It isn't just with his eyes and camera that Father O'Brian enjoys Annabelle. His hands explore every inch of her naked body. He knows how to touch Annabelle in ways she's never been touched before and drive her wild!

Annabelle's doing the splits on Father O'Brian's bed. Her legs are so wide they're pointing in opposite directions. She's leaning back on her hands so her back arches to swing her breasts up and out. Father O'Brian puts his camera down, unzips his trousers and drops them down round his thighs. He's not wearing any underwear beneath and a moment later his dick is sticking out in front of him bending up to a big deep pink head. It's even bigger and hairier than Richard's. Father O'Brian spreads his legs, thrusts his hips forward, braces himself, grunts, and wraps his hand round his cock.

"I want to cum over your tits," Father O'Brian grunts.

Annabelle realises he's going to wank, like Susan's boyfriend did in that video on her phone. But his hands on her naked body have got her so excited. She wants to do more, something really naughty. Annabelle remembers what Wendy said up in the dormitory, what she does for her boyfriend, something else Annabelle's seen girls doing for men in the pictures in her father's magazine.

Annabelle leans forward on all fours, sticks her tongue out and licks the big soft head of Father O'Brian's cock. She knows that behind her is a big wall mirror giving him a view of her naked back, bottom and spread legs. He grunts with pleasure. She looks up at him grinning down at her and his eyes meet hers. His cock swings stiffly as she flicks it with her tongue. She reaches up between his spread legs and tickles him between his balls and his arse, where she'd discovered Richard liked to be touched.

"You dirty little girl Annabelle!" Father O'Brian grunts. She grins up at him. Annabelle's enjoying being a dirty girl!

Father O'Brian groans as Annabelle's lips slide over his cock head. She rolls her tongue over it, massages it with her lips and sucks it, like Wendy said. He runs his fingers through Annabelle's hair and over her bare back and shoulders. She begins to rhythmically slide her lips up and down the length of his penis, down so his thick pubic hair tickles her nose and up to her lips kissing its tip, squeezing her moist lips round its hard length, and sucking on the up stroke. As her lips slide up and down Father O'Brian's penis shaft Annabelle's light fingers play between his spread legs. Above her Father O'Brian squirms and gasps, and Annabelle knows she's doing it just right.

Suddenly from above she hears him grunt loudly. His fingers dig into her shoulders to pull her face hard against his belly. His hips thrust against her as if he's trying ram his cock as far as he can down her throat. His penis suddenly stiffens between her lips then pulses, spurting warm fluid into her mouth. Then a long deep sigh of "Ahhĥhhh!"

He holds her face against his belly for a moment, then his shaft slides out of her mouth, his hands release her and he staggers back with his swinging penis dripping semen, just like Richard's.

"You won't tell my parents what we've done will you Father O'Brian?" Annabelle asks.

"You can trust me completely Annabelle," he replies with a reassuring smile. "After all I'm a priest."

It's Sunday morning and Annabelle is back home. She's sitting in church with her parents, dressed so respectably in the crisp white blouse and the below the knee grey skirt she always wears on Sundays. Father O'Brian is in his pulpit and his sermon's droning on. Annabelle's mother glances at her daughter. There's a beatific look on Annabelle's sweet young face.

"She's such a good girl," Annabelle's mother is thinking. "Not like that dreadful Susan. I'm so glad she wears decent length skirts, not like that awful girl Wendy whose skirts are so short any boy who's interested can see her knickers."

She glances across the church. There's Richard. Annabelle's mother sighs. "I wish Annabelle would get together with Richard. He's such a good clean living respectable boy."

12