Good Girl Ch. 03: Homecoming

Story Info
Sissy lives out a fantasy week as a housewife.
2.5k words
4.74
11.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SC_sissy
SC_sissy
101 Followers

My week with David fulfilled a fantasy I had previously believed unobtainable. He lived on a large plot of land with no neighbors about 40 minutes south of town.

He lived alone and didn't have frequent visitors. I could tell he liked it that way. When we first pulled up to his house that night, he pulled the duffle bag from the rear seat. He rummaged through it, pulled out the three bottles of anal lube, and discarded the bag and its contents into the dark back seat. I could see some of my delicate panties spill to the floor and realized I wouldn't be wearing them.

He walked around to my side of the car and opened the door. My mind had been racing, reviewing the events of the past 24 hours. I hadn't notice he didn't say a word the entire trip. There was a grunt when he finished in my mouth on the way out of town. Even as he lead me up to his front porch by my arm, he remained silent. The emptiness was filled with the chorus of crickets and frogs.

Stepping into his home, I immediately realized I was the only feminine thing that had crossed that threshold. It smelled masculine, wooded and musky. Hunting trophies hung from the walls. Magazines and beer bottles littered the otherwise clean table surfaces.

He ushered me silently down the hall to his bedroom and seated me at the end of his bed. He disappeared into the bathroom and I heard water begin to run. Moments later, he returned and lead me to the shower. He had laid out towels and a toothbrush.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. As I suspected, I was a mess. Black streaks lined my cheeks, pink lip-gloss smeared across my face, dried cum plastered my hair. I slipped out of my encrusted, pink bodysuit as he watched from the doorway. It was ruined. A small sacrifice for a triumphant night. I placed it in the small waste bin and climbed into the shower. I took a quick survey of the showers inventory. One bottle of soap, shampoo, shaving cream, razor. David watched me bathe for a minute or two.

I had become spoiled by the style in which Mommy was keeping me. No pretty scented things and no soft fabrics against my skin this week - I was essentially camping.

After the shower, I brushed the tangles out of my hair. Mommy had made me grow it out and it was getting long. It was starting to touch my shoulders now. I would be able to put it in a pony tail soon. I brushed my teeth and rinsed the lingering taste of Daddy's friends from my mouth.

The bedroom was dark and a single beam of light cascaded out of the bathroom onto the bed where David was seated. He was a reclined back on his elbows.

His body was muscular and lean but not from a gym. He had the body that suggested a life of manual work. His legs were spread and his cock rested on the bed.

I stepped forward, knelt between his feet and, without a word, took his soft cock into my mouth. He began to harden slowly at first but soon I had him at the back of my throat. I established a rhythm that produced good results on the car ride, but he didn't let me finish.

He grabbed a hand full of hair on the back of my head and pulled me roughly off his cock. Up until that moment, he was almost delicate with me. I was stunned by his changed demeanor. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply and forcefully. I was caught off-guard. This was my first kiss from a man. I melted into him enjoying the moment.

Suddenly, he pulled my head away by the grip he held on my hair. In a quick movement he stood up, yanked me to my feet, and tossed me forward onto his bed. I tumbled clumsily onto my face. My hands barely bracing my fall. I managed to get my hands under me and began to push myself up.

I felt him grab my right wrist and and then the left, pulling them behind my back. I tumbled forward on my face again and my ass went into the air. He meant to fuck me his way and I didn't offer any resistance.

He held my wrists behind me with one hand. I felt a cold sensation trickle into me followed by his wonderfully curved cock. With one quick thrust, he plunged into me.

His gentle nature was gone. I felt his hips pound into my ass and he held himself deeply inside me for several seconds. He held each wrist with at my back with one hand. With this knees, he spread my legs wider apart. He was making adjustments until he had me where we wanted me. Once he was satisfied, he paused for a second and pushed his hips harder against my ass.

His cock was digging into me and I gasped. Then the pounding began. Each forceful thrust seemed to knock the wind out of me and I was getting light headed. His hips were slapping off my ass. His thrust would launch me forward and he would pull be back by my wrists.

The frame of the bed was creaking and I thought I heard it splinter. The headboard knocking on the wall kept rhythm with each thrust. He was going to break his bed... or break me.

The light headed feeling turned to dizziness and the sounds of the bed started to sound distant. My body began to shake as that familiar sensation was building. Then, I felt the warm gush of sissy lust squirt from my clitty and then room went silent.

When I regained consciousness, he was still pounding away at my burning pussy. I was glistening with sweat. How long was I out? Did he even notice?

David continued to drill into me. I had no idea how long he had been fucking me, but I felt the sensation begin to build again. I was close to another sissygasm. But then, David's thrusts became shorter, deeper and more forceful. I was biting the sheet as his right hand moved to my shoulder. He pulled me back into him as he dug his cock deep inside. I felt the head of his cock swell inside me with each jet of cum that erupted. He held me still when he finished cumming and then slowly pulled himself out of me. He didn't release the hold he had on me for a few minutes.

In the dark room, the light from the bathroom was like a personal spotlight. I remained motionless as he held me where he wanted me: my face buried into the mattress and my ass on display. His free hand spread my hole open and he admired his work. He traced the opening of my slippery hole with his finger.

When he finally released me, I collapsed sideways in his bed. I took a moment to catch my breath and wipe the moisture from my eyes. He laid down beside me and spooned me. I had never been held like this. It was a stark contrast to the brutal breeding I just took.

He was gentle again. He caressed my skin along my hips and butt and he kissed my shoulder and neck. I had goosebumps everywhere.

I awoke the next day to the sound of the shower door opening. He was already up and I realized he was getting ready for work. I took a moment to stretch and compose myself. When I rose to my feet, I was still a little unsteady.

My body was still recovering and my sissy pussy ached. I stumbled nude into David's kitchen and looked around at my temporary home. I opened his refrigerator. I could tell he didn't cook often. I pulled out some eggs and found a skillet in a cabinet.

When David came into the kitchen, I was making his breakfast. I felt his warm hand placed on my low back and it slid to cup and rub my bare ass. I turned to greet him and his lips found my neck. With a quick squeeze of my ass, he turned and seated himself at the table to put on his boots.

I served David his eggs and toast and then poured him a glass of orange juice. While he ate, I cleaned his kitchen. I was washing the skillet when he finished and I cleared the table once he stood up, adding his dishes to the pile.

Before leaving, he groped my ass one last time. He pulled me toward him and I looked up at his lips anticipating another kiss. My second kiss. I could get used to this. His kiss was deep and wet, but not sloppy.

David was a man of routine and I learned his quickly. I made him breakfast in the morning. He left for work while I washed laundry, cleaned dishes, vacuumed and swept the floors. The first day, I tossed out empty beer bottles and straightened his hunting and fishing magazines. I searched his house for something girly. Something I could connect with...I came up empty.

He returned each day from work dirty and sweaty. He would always shower first. By the time he was clean, I would have his cold beer waiting for him. Each day, he would drink it in his recliner while kneeled and I sucked him off. Then he would go outside and work in his yard while I cooked his dinner. He rarely spoke. He communicated physically, and I began to learn his language. I cleaned up every night after dinner. and he would start my shower as he did the first night. When I was clean, he would fuck me mercilessly into the mattress.

When the week was over, I made his last dinner and he started my last shower. I stepped out to the bedroom and scanned the room for him. He wasn't waiting where I expected him to be for my nightly breeding. I walked through the house until I found him in the kitchen putting on his shoes. I knew it was time to go.

My week as David's housewife was over before I knew it. He wrapped his hand around my arm and lead me out to his car. The chorus of crickets and frogs reminded me of the night I arrived. He held the door and I climbed in. We drove silently into town.

I felt torn between where we were heading and what we left. I had enjoyed living out this fantasy at David's home, but I longed for my silky panties and dresses, my lotions and perfumes. We pulled into the driveway of late that night. The lights were still on like the night I left.

David helped me climb out of his car. He kissed me one last time under the streetlight. This time I felt much more naked than the night I had left. I wore no stocking, no ankle or wrist cuffs. I walked bare-assed toward the front door with Daddy's duffle bag as he drove away.

I was startled when the door opened as I approached. Daddy was waiting for me. "Welcome home, princess", he said as he took the bag and held the door.

In the open living room, were lights and cameras. It appeared the house was used for a photo shoot during the week. I was about to ask Daddy about it when he cut me off, "Come with me. I have a surprise for you". He guided me to the bedroom by the small of my bare back.

The bed was made with a new, pretty floral spread. I felt it with my fingers. It was so soft. I wanted to feel it against my naked skin. But something else caught my attention. Fresh flowers filled the room and teddy bears sat on the bed, nightstands and dresser. Notes were attached to each with messages from Daddy's friends. Some were sweet, many were dirty.

The scene felt surreal in contrast to the depraved gangfuck I received in that room the week before. I was blushing.

Daddy interrupted as I explored my gifts, "Mommy and I got you some new things". He opened the walk-in closet door and it was filled with new clothes. And so many new shoes! I walked into the closet wide-eyed with disbelief. "A princess needs pretty clothes", Daddy said.

I flipped through the racks on the wall and felt all the soft materials. I hadn't worn a stitch of clothing in a week. I was overwhelmed with emotion. One rack held sundresses, party dresses, and cocktail dresses. On the rack below that were skirts, leggings, and blouses. The back wall was lined with high heels, strappy sandals, ankles boots, and thigh highs.

The third wall held racks of an odd assortment. At quick glance, I could see various lingerie, a cheerleader outfit, a nurse uniform, and a French maid outfit just like the sissy wore in my favorite video.

Daddy said, "There's more" as he lead me to the dresser.

He opened the drawers and I saw neatly folded stacks of panties, stockings and lingerie. Another drawer contained socks, sport bras, yoga pants, and scarves. The last drawer Daddy opened had bras. I pulled one out that was a soft pink and held it up.

It was silky and the light shined through the sheer fabric of the small cups. There were small rose patterns along the straps. I put my arms into it and Daddy helped me fasten the clasp in the back.

I admired the look in the dresser mirror. The cups sat flat against my chest and I could clearly see my hard nipples poking into the sheer fabric. Daddy reached up and played with my erect nipple, "Looks great on you, princess."

He lead me back into the foyer as he was preparing to leave. "One more thing", he said as he handed me my phone. It vibrated the moment, it touched my hand.

There was one message:

"(Mommy) Welcome home. Service him, slut."

I looked at Daddy and his cock was already in his hand. He placed the other on top of my head and I went to my knees. I sucked him dry in the open foyer.

He left out the front door while I was still on the floor. Some of Daddy's cum ran down my chin. As I rose, I was staring straight out the large bay window facing the street.

One of Mommy's first instructions was to leave the blinds and curtains open at all times. In the lit window of the mystery neighbors house, the shadowy figure from the night of the party had bared witness to my homecoming.

I raced back to my new treasure room. I wanted to play!

Another message came in:

"(Mommy) Don't stay up too late, sweetie. You need your beauty rest. That was a big week"

SC_sissy
SC_sissy
101 Followers