Good Girl's Breeding Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother is seduced into incest by a group of naughty mom!
7.3k words
4.65
43.9k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Seduced into Incest by the Moms

Tamara Spencer

All my friends were hugging me.

I felt their love for me. Their understanding with the problem that faced me. All the others were bred by their daddies. Aubrey, Candy, Shanice, and Rosalita had all been knocked up by their fathers, proving that they were good girls.

Their daddies' good girls. Proud members of the Daddy's Good Girls Club.

We were in my treehouse where our club had been founded to seduce our fathers and have their babies. We all loved our daddies, all so our fathers as the sexiest men and what we all aspired to have as our partners.

Only my father wasn't home. Maybe that was why I loved my daddy so much because he was so rarely home. The military sent him around the world to fight evil terrorists. I was so proud of my daddy. He was a warrior.

But it also meant that I hadn't had a chance to seduce my daddy at all. It wasn't fair. He had his tour of duty extended. I missed him so much. But in three days, he would be home for a brief visit. Temporary leave. I wouldn't have much time to seduce him.

But my friends were here to help me get bred.

"We need a plan fast," Candy said. She was a nerdy girl with glasses. She had attacked the seduction of her daddy logically like it was a math problem to be solved. "Three days isn't a lot of time to make preparations."

"We have to get your mom on board," said Rosalita. "Mine is very supportive of what I do."

"Mine was so excited by it," Aubrey said. "It turned her on."

Shanice grinned. "Mine saw right through my seduction and helped me out without me even knowing it."

"I had to blackmail mine." Candy smiled and gave me a penetrating look. "Is your mother having an affair."

"No!" I gasped.

"It's not uncommon for military wives to cheat on their husbands especially these days," Candy said. "There is a very high divorce rate among servicemen."

"No, she loves my daddy!" I said, stamping my foot.

"Well, has she ever expressed interest in women?" Candy asked.

I shook my head.

"Hmm..." Candy took off her glasses and wiped them on the hem of her blouse. "This will have to be drastic. We'll need to get your mother thinking about daughter/daddy sex. We can't do this in the short window of time without seducing your mother into the incestuous lifestyle."

"Yep," Aubrey said. "I think that's best. It's very fulfilling having a mother involved."

"And sis... cousins," added Rosalita.

"The four of us need to make home videos," said Candy. "And we'll need to have our mothers onboard with the plan. They will be a big role. We'll have to let them in on the club. We can't seduce Mrs. Spenser into incest without peer pressure."

We all listened in as Candy outlined her plan. I was so excited.

* * *

Alexis Spenser

I was so excited.

My husband was coming home tomorrow. I had to get the house perfect. I had shaved my legs, and my pussy, for the first time in weeks. I had let myself go. It wasn't like I had anyone to look sexy for. I wasn't like other some other army wives I knew. Disgusting women who fucked other men behind their husband's back.

One woman and her boyfriend took out a bunch of credit cards with her husband's social security number while he was deployed. They bought a bunch of stuff and left him with the debt. The army would do nothing to help him out even though it destroyed his security clearance. The army didn't trust secrets to a person massively in debt.

It was a point of exploitation.

My husband didn't have to worry about any of that. He would get home, we'd have a little party, then I'd find an excuse to throw Tamara out of the house so I could fuck my husband silly again and again and again.

I was so horny.

The doorbell rang.

I smiled to see the mothers of my daughter's friends had come over. They all volunteered to help me set up the streamers and to clean up my house. It was a tad messy. Just a smidge. Nothing that I didn't need help with.

"I brought wine," said Chastity Miller, Candy's mother. She had a tight-fitting t-shirt on that really showed off her big breasts and short shorts that hugged her rump. She looked like she was dressed to go parking with a cute boy. "Let's pour some."

"Sounds great," said Loretta Sampson, Shanice's mother. The woman had a throaty purr to her voice. "Help us relax and get to know each other. Our daughters are such firm friends."

"Oh, yes, they are," cooed Lupita Lopez, Rosalita's mother. "They are always up in your daughter's treehouse. I can just imagine the wicked fun they get up to while they're alone up there."

"What are you suggesting?" I gasped. "That they're drinking. Or smoking pot?"

"No, no," Lupita said. "But you know how girls can be at that age. Friendly. Experimenting. Kissing. Touching."

My cheeks burned at the thought of Tamara doing those sorts of things with her friends. "I didn't do things like that when I was eighteen."

"No?" Lupita shrugged. "Pity. Some girly fun is the spice of life."

Chastity nodded as she poured me a glass of rosier. I took it and sipped it. I smiled and sipped it as we started cleaning. The wine was such a great icebreaker. We were all talking. They were so open about their daughters being pregnant.

I had noticed that Aubrey had a baby bump, and her mother, Nancy Philips, was so supportive of her. I didn't know that the other girls were also pregnant. I was so shocked, my cheeks so warmed. I mean, I had Tamara young.

Eighteen. Andrew married me right before going off to Boot Camp, doing the right thing. I mean, we were high school sweethearts, so it was okay. Still, it was hard living with my parents while he was training. He hardly was there for the pregnancy.

Had hardly been there at all during our marriage, but that wasn't his fault. He was going for his twenty years. He was almost there. Just had to get through this latest tour. It should be his last time going overseas. Then just ride out a desk job until retirement in a year or so.

The house was cleaned up so fast. Toilets scrubbed. Dust bunnies eliminated. Furniture polished. Rugs vacuumed. Floors mopped. I was on my third or fourth glass of wine. I was tipsy and giggling with them as we swapped stories of our husbands.

"Why don't we watch a movie," Nancy Philips suggested. "A naughty, homemade one that might give you some ideas for when your hubby gets home."

"Amateur?" I asked, my cheeks burning. "That you made?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "It's such a wonderful one. I filmed it myself."

Through the buzz of wine, I wondered how she could film it and star in it, but that was a silly question. It wasn't like she was going to put on a video of her husband fucking some other woman or something. That was nonsense.

We all set down on the couch. I was in the middle, Nancy on one side and Chastity on the other. Their bodies pressed against me as Nancy was fiddling with the remote. She seemed to know what she was doing. Then she pulled out her phone and started playing a video streamed to my TV.

"How did you do that?" I asked. "Get your phone to play a video on my TV?"

"Oh, Candy showed me how," said Nancy.

"Why would Candy know how to..." I trailed off at what I saw on TV. "Oh, my, that's... What is this?"

"Homemade porn," said Nancy. "There's my youngest. My oldest has shown zero interest in her father. It's a real shame, but Audrey is such a daddy's girl. Look."

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was eighteen-year-old Aubrey getting her pussy eaten by her father. The girl's belly swelled with her pregnancy. The black-haired squirmed, her boobs jiggling. She moaned in delight, her pigtails dancing.

My jaw dropped as she moaned out in delight. She humped against her father's mouth as the camera moved to get a better view. I could see her father's tongue sliding through her folds, parting them and brushing her clit.

"W-why would you show this?" I asked.

"Because it's so hot," purred Nancy.

"So hot," added Chastity, her hand falling on my bare knee. She stroked me. "Mmm, I love watching my husband fuck my daughter. It's so hot to sit in the corner like a naughty cuckqueen and see him enjoying her tight, young pussy."

"What?" I gasped in shock.

"Ooh, look at his technique," Loretta said. "Your husband knows a thing or two about eating pussy. Mine's amazing, of course, but... Damn, not bad. You and your daughter are some lucky women."

"We are," Nancy said, her hand landing on my other knee. "Oh, look at my little girl squirm."

"That's your daughter!" I gasped. "Your fucking daughter!"

"I know," I said. "It's so hot, isn't it? Ooh, he's going to ram his dick in her. He got her all nice and buttered."

"She's pregnant!" I spluttered.

"I know. I took her to her first gynecologist visit," I said. "Oh, this is always the best part."

"You got a great angle of the penetration," Lupita said, "Ooh, yes, he's a handsome man. Look at the joy on your daughter's face."

"Daddy!" Aubrey gasped as her father pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"But.. but.. if she's pregnant..." I gasped.

"Yes, he's the father." Nancy rolled her eyes. "Like that's a big deal. Fathers should breed their daughters and mothers should help them out. Should encourage their daughters. Lick their pussies to get them ready for their father's cock."

"Or just lick their pussies clean of their father's cum," cooed Loretta. She turned her head and started making out with Lupita. Their lips merged as I glanced back at the screen.

Aubrey's belly jiggled as her father fucked her. He pounded her hard. I shuddered, my pussy on fire. What was going on here? Did they really want my husband and my daughter...? No, no this was so wrong. It was so insane.

I couldn't look away, though. From Aubrey's cute face twisting in delight. Her pregnant belly quivered. Her father fucked her so hard. He jackhammered her. It had been so long since Andrew had fucked me like that. So long since I had been pounded. I was so horny.

"Daddy!" Aubrey cried out.

He came in her. Nancy got a close-up of his hairy balls twitching as he dumped his load into her pregnant pussy. Then he pulled out of his daughter. There was his pearly seed spilling out of her. It trickled down her taint to her blankets.

"Thanks, Daddy," purred Aubrey. "Mmm, come lick me up, Mommy! Just bury your face into my cunt and feast on me!"

The video ended. I glanced at Nancy. She licked her lips and winked at me. This was so insane. This could not be happening. Then Chastity pulled her phone out of her purse and tapped the screen. A new video started playing. There was Candy, naked save for her glasses, straddling her father.

"You're such a cuckqueen, Mommy," cooed Candy as she plunged her pussy down her father's cock. "Just sitting there, filming me riding your husband's cock."

"Yes, yes, work that hot, young cunt up and down his dick!" moaned Chastity as she filmed it.

"I love it when she rides him," the Chastity sitting beside me purred, her hand stroking my thigh again.

I just couldn't look away as Candy rode her father. Loretta and Lupita were making out and groping each other. My pussy was so wet as I watched this illicit sex. Incest! It was so illegal. I couldn't believe it was happening.

Candy gasped and moaned as she rode her father's cock. She worked up and down him like a little trollop. I squirmed here, my heart pounding so fast. This was too wild. It couldn't be happening. I swallowed at the heat building in me.

She plunged down that big dick. She wiggled her hips back and forth then slid up him. My cheeks burned hot at what she was doing. My heart pounded a mile a minute in my chest. This was so insane. I fanned my cheeks.

"Just watch," Nancy purred, her hand sliding up beneath my skirt.

"My daughter is so hot, and her father loves her pussy around his dick," purred Chastity. "Didn't you ever want to fuck your daddy?"

"No," I gasped even as memories of my girlish days, the crush I had on him. He was so strong, like Andrew. I married a man so much like my father. "Of course not."

"Liar," Chastity cooed, her hand reaching my panties.

I had to stop her. I was cheating on my husband, but... It wasn't a man. Her hand felt nice as she rubbed at me through my panties. Why did I have to shave my pussy? My bare lips pressed against the panties. Tingles raced through me.

Candy gasped out in delight and came on her father. He growled as he erupted into her. I couldn't look away from the sight, my toes curling. This was so insane. I swallowed at the heat rushing through me. I felt so wicked right now. My entire body quivered in delight.

"Daddy!" Candy moaned. "Fill me up so Mommy can lick me clean. She loves pussy!"

"Yes!" the Chastity on the tape and the one sitting me moaned together.

"What?" I gasped as Candy ripped herself off her father and sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. Her pussy dripped with her father's cum. The camera moved closer. Candy took it to film her mother burying into her pussy. "You really... Oh, my God!"

"Yes," purred Chastity. "Lesbianism is so amazing."

Her fingers slipped into my panties. I shuddered as those fingers rubbed at my cunt. I glanced over at Lupita and Loretta. They were fingering each other now as they made out. Nancy slid her hand up to my breast, groping me through my shirt.

"There's nothing like making love to your daughter while your husband watches," moaned Nancy. "Having her eat your pussy after he's filled you with his seed."

"Or feasting on her cunt after her daddy's flooded her with his spunk," whimpered Chastity. Her fingers thrust into my cunt. "It's not cheating with a woman. Especially with your daughter."

"Don't you want to see me making love to Daddy?" asked Tamara. My daughter appeared naked. Why was she here? She was supposed to be at school. I quivered as she rubbed her hands over her round boobs. She had puffy nipples, her areolas swollen and engulfing her nubs. "Don't you want to see Daddy slide his cock into here?"

She slid her hands down her body to her shaved pussy. She parted her pink folds and rubbed at herself. I gasped, my fingers clenching down on Chastity's fingers. They thrust in and out of me, churning me up with such a skilled touch.

"Don't you want to share your husband with your daughter?" Nancy purred. "To love each other the way only a family can?"

"Don't you want to see her gasping for joy on your husband's cock." Chastity's tongue licked my ears. "Imagine the love they will share. How beautiful it will be."

"Imagine it, Mommy," cooed my daughter as she rubbed her pussy. "He'll pop my cherry."

"Oh, God," I moaned as Chastity fingered my cunt. Nancy was shoving up my blouse now. She thrust it over my breasts, bunching the cloth beneath my armpits. She shoved my bra up, too. My big breasts spilled out. She ducked her head down and latched onto a nipple. "Oh, my God!"

It was so good having her suckling on my nipple. I stared at my daughter rubbing her cunt as the two wives made love to me. This was not happening, but I couldn't deny that there were doing such wicked things to me.

My pussy clenched down on Chastity's fingers as she thrust them in and out of my cunt. The heel of her hand ground on my clit. Sparks flared through me. It was so wild feeling her do that to me. I groaned at the heat of it.

This was so insane.

I shuddered at the heat of her fingers thrusting onto my snatch. It was so wild having her do that to me. It was just an incredible treat to have her fingers plunging into my cunt again and again. She did such wicked things to me.

I loved this so much.

My eyes rolled back into my head as Nancy suckled on my nipple. She nibbled with delight while Tamara squirmed before me. I trembled, glimpsing my naked daughter's round tits jiggling. It was so wicked to witness that delightful sight.

"Oh, that's so good," I groaned as I watched her boobs. She was such a... a... beautiful girl.

She had blossomed into womanhood. Flowered into her sexuality. She wanted the best man in the world, my husband, to make love to her. I couldn't blame her. My mind burned with such wild ideas as Nancy suckled on my nipple.

"Yes, yes, you want to see your little girl riding your husband's cock, don't you?" cooed Chastity. "You want to witness that beautiful moment."

"I... I..." My entire body quivered. This was so insane.

"Yes, you do," cooed my daughter. "I want to have daddy in my pussy. I want him to make a baby in me. Like he made me in you, Mommy! In your pussy!"

My cunt clenched down on Chastity's fingers. I shuddered, my orgasm building so fast. She ground the heel of her hand on my clit with more force. That felt so wicked. I groaned as she did that. I loved how she drove me wild with it.

My eyes rolled back into my head as she did that to me. She teased me so badly. I groaned at her wicked touch. She did such naughty thing to me. I groaned at the way the heat bursting from my nipple and shooting down to my cunt.

"Oh, God," I whimpered. My back arched. Those fingers thrust deep into my naughty twat. "I... I... Yes!"

I burst in delight.

My pussy convulsed around those fingers. The heat rushed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned at the heat rippling through me. It was so amazing to have all these pleasures surging through my body.

My cunt writhed around Chastity's fingers. I trembled in delight. I bucked through the bliss, whimpering out my passion. The waves of rapture swept through my body. I couldn't stop myself from feeling so good here.

"Oh, that's so amazing!" I whimpered.

"Mommy!" Tamara cooed.

This was so delicious. I couldn't believe how great I felt. Nancy kept suckling on my nipple, her lips so different from my husband's. The heat swept through me. I groaned through all this delight. I loved every last second of it.

The delights mothered my mind. Stars flashed before me as I groaned through all that amazing passion. I hit that wonderful peak. I shuddered here, my head tossing back and forth. Chastity's fingers slipped from my pussy. I closed my eyes, panting.

My panties drew down my thighs. I gasped at that and opened my eyes to see my daughter drawing them past my knees. Tamara licked her lips, this naughty gleam in her eyes. My little girl was about to eat my cunt. She was about to feast on my snatch. This was so insane.

"Mommy," she purred and buried her face into my shaved snatch.

I gasped as she licked at my folds. My back arched. Nearby, Lupita and Loretta were getting naked. Nancy and Chastity rose from around me. The two mothers came together and kissed. It was so exciting to see.

"We're thinking of starting our own club," purred Loretta. "Now that the girls have come clean about their daddy breeding club."

"What?" I gasped.

"Yes, yes, all our daughters conspired to seduce our husbands," purred Loretta, the Black woman grinning. "We're going to form the Loving Mommies' Club. For mothers who love watching their daughters make love to their husbands. We'll get together, have lesbian orgies, tell stories of our daughters getting bred."

"That's so wicked," I gasped as my daughter tongued my pussy.

Loretta winked at me before she was pulled down to the floor by the naked Lupita. Their ebony and golden-brown bodies rubbed together. I shuddered at the sight as my daughter's tongue thrust into my pussy. She swirled around in me.

Nancy and Chastity were naked, too, their pale bodies pressed together. They sank to the floor and were sixty-nining. Both sets of naughty mommies were feasting on each other's pussies while I just shuddered, enjoying my daughter's tongue in my snatch. She swirled about in me.

It was so good to feel. Just so wonderful to enjoy that delight. I quivered here, savoring the pleasure of her flicking about in me. I moaned, my thighs squeezing around her head. She purred into my pussy.

12