Good Girl's Breeding Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
A naughty girl and her busty mommy welcome daddy home!
7.6k words
4.58
22.2k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited as Mommy and I jumped into the shower. We had to get ourselves all nice and ready for Daddy's return. He was coming home today, landing at the army base. We would pick him up and make love to him.

Today, Daddy would pop my cherry and plant a baby in my belly.

I was so eager for it. My pussy was so wet. I quivered with excitement as I grabbed the body wash and soaped the loofah. I rubbed it over Mommy's big boobs. She smiled down at me, the water matting down her brown hair.

"Such a good girl," she cooed and leaned down to kiss me.

Our lips met and melted together. We had become lovers yesterday. My friends in the Daddy's Good Girl Club had all rallied around me to help me seduce my father in the short window of a few days I had before he had to go back overseas.

My friends had enlisted their mothers to seduce my mother into lesbian incest. To get her turned on by the idea of daddies breeding their little girls. It had worked spectacularly. We had a wild orgy with the moms. Then Mommy and I spent the night together, working out today's seduction.

I was so eager for it. So excited by this.

I broke the kiss with Mommy and kept washing her body. "We have to get you all nice and clean."

"Yes, we do," she said, staring down at me with such heat in her eyes as I scrubbed at her belly.

I ran the loofah around her body. She had big tits. A pair of mommy milkers. I hoped my tits would grow so big with my pregnancy. I was so looking forward to having Daddy's baby. I wanted his child growing in my womb.

I washed her back and rump. Then I dropped to my knees and rubbed at her thighs. She stared down at me, water dripping down her body. Drops beaded on her nipples before falling onto my forehead. I grinned at her as I washed her shaved pussy.

She groaned as I worked the sponge against her nethers. She tossed back her head and trembled. I licked my lips, so eager to do naughty things with her. We had to get ready, but there was time to do naughty things with each other.

Mothers and daughters had to love each other and share the man they loved. I wanted Daddy to love us both. I wanted to lick his cum out of Mommy's pussy and to have her do the same to me. It would be so amazing.

I would have what Aubrey, Candy, Shanice, and Rosalita had with their parents

I was so excited for it.

I ripped the sponge away and buried my face into Mommy's pussy.

"Tamara!" she gasped as I tongued her. "Oh, that's good. That's so amazing. Yes, yes, lick me like that!"

I tongued her with hunger. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I licked at her with all that I had. I loved feasting on her. My hands kneaded her rump as I gathered up her spicy juices. She groaned, her boobs jiggling.

"Oh, Tamara, such a good daughter!"

I winked at her as I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in her spicy depths. She clamped her twat around me as she shuddered. Her boobs swayed back and forth as I feasted on her now. My cunt clenched, my pussy on fire.

I loved tonguing her cunt. I flicked around in her, loving her. I wanted to drown in her pussy cream. I swirled about in her, stirring her up. I wanted to be the best daughter she ever had. She would squeal out in delight.

"Oh, Tamara," she moaned, her face twisting in delight. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. You're such a great daughter."

"Thanks, Mommy," I cooed. "I hope Daddy feels the same way."

"He will," Mommy promised as she stared down at me. Her hazel eye shone with her delight.

I licked at her pussy folds. I stroked through her spicy depths. She groaned in delight as I did that. She quivered there and shuddered with delight. I was so glad to do this to her. To flick my tongue through her folds and make her feel so good.

My tongue flicked over her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. I tongued her with such passion. I stroked over her. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth. She quivered in delight as I suckled on her bud.

"That's so good," she whimpered, staring down at me. "Ooh, ooh, you know what you're doing to your Mommy?"

"Making her cum!" I latched onto her clit and suckled with all my might.

She gasped, her back arching. Her boobs thrust out before her, water dripping from her nipples. They quivered above me as she shuddered. I dug my fingers into her rump and flicked my tongue over her naughty bud.

Mommy squealed in delight as her orgasm burst in her. Pussy cream gushed out and spilled over my mouth. I loved the treat. I licked and lapped her up. I stroked my tongue through her folds. It was so good to lap at her.

I loved every second of this delight. It was fantastic to have her quivering like that. I tongued through her folds and gathered up all her pussy juices. She shuddered through rapture, her tits bouncing above me.

I loved watching them heave.

"Such a good girl," she moaned. "Oh, come and give Mommy a kiss. I want to taste my cunt on your lips!"

"Naughty Mommy," I cooed.

"So naughty!" she purred as I rose.

My round boobs pressed into her big ones. I kissed her, our lips melting together. It was so wonderful to make out with her. I shuddered as our bodies trembled together. It was so wonderful to feel her skin on mine. My pussy was so horny.

She broke the kiss, her eyes burning hot. She smiled and grabbed the loofah. "My turn."

I giggled in delight as she ran the loofah over my breasts. She washed my tits. She worked over them, stimulating my nipples. They tingled, the naughty sensations rushing down to my wet pussy. I quivered.

Mommy smiled as she soaped my breasts. I loved her massaging my puffy nipples. She hummed as she worked. She was doing such a good job making me feel all naughty. I loved it. She made me tingle.

"Ooh, Mommy," I groaned as she did that. "That's very nice. I love that so much, you know?"

"I know," she said, winking at me.

I quivered in delight as she massaged my nipples. She massaged them in such a wonderful manner. She teased me. It was so much fun to have her doing that. She worked down my belly, though, leaving me shivering.

She massaged my belly and headed closer and closer to my shaved pussy. My cunt was on fire. I wanted her to rub the spongy loofah on my cunt, but she didn't. She went around my pussy and worked down my leg, kneeling before me.

"Mommy," I groaned as she soaped my leg.

"What?" she asked with this innocent twinkle in her hazel eyes. "Is something wrong?"

I knew she was doing that just to be teasing. She then kissed my pussy. I gasped as she did that. She didn't eat me out. She just planted a hot smooch on my twat before she washed my other leg. I quivered there.

"Mommy," I moaned as soaped up and down my leg. "I need more than a kiss!"

"You do?" she purred and stood. "Hmm, well, turn around."

"Okay," I said, frowning. How would that help? She wasn't in a position to eat my pussy.

Instead, she washed my back. I shuddered as she worked the loofah across my shoulder blades and down toward my rump. She washed loser and lower until she was soaping my butt-cheeks. She rubbed across my ass.

I groaned when she pressed into my ass-crack and washed my asshole. My backdoor tingled as she did that. It was something delicious and wicked. I shuddered as she worked the sponge up and down my crevice. I quivered in delight.

"Oh, that's nice," I whimpered.

"Mmm, getting you all clean for your daddy?" Mommy asked.

I nodded.

"Good," she said and pressed the loofah between my thighs.

I gasped as she rubbed at my pussy now. She massaged my cunt with the sponge. A wave of heat rushed through me as she stroked over my vulva and clit. My pussy lips drank in the texture of the sponge as she worked on me.

I quivered here, my eyes rolling back in my head. This felt so good. She purred and "washed" my twat with the sponge. I groaned at Mommy's wicked touch. She was so good at "cleaning" my pussy. I quivered in delight.

"Mmm, yes, yes, we have to get your dirty pussy all nice and clean for your daddy, don't we?" Mommy cooed.

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned, my body quivering.

Then she shifted around. A moment later, her face pressed between my butt-cheeks. I gasped in delight as she kissed at my clean asshole. It was so nice to have her smooching me like that. This was so wild. It was just so wicked to have her doing that.

"Mmm, is this what you meant when you said you needed more than a kiss?" she moaned into my asshole. Her tongue thrust past my sphincter and penetrated my backdoor.

"Yes!" I gasped as her tongue swirled around in my asshole. "Oh, Mommy, that's what I meant!"

It was so wonderful to have her tongue wiggling around in my asshole. She drove me wild with that naughty action while the loofah rubbed at my cunt. She made my pussy feel so good with her massaging.

It was so good to have her doing that. I groaned in delight as she rubbed at my twat. My entire body quivered. My boobs jiggled as she rubbed at me. It was such a nice thing that she did to me. I groaned in delight as she washed my snatch.

"Mommy!" I moaned, my butt-cheeks clenching around her face.

Her tongue danced around in my asshole felt so good. The heat melted down to my pussy being so thoroughly washed by the loofah. The sponge felt so good on my cuntlips. My clit burst with sparks. I trembled there in the shower, my wonderful mother bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

My breasts jiggled as she swirled her tongue around in my asshole. She drove me nuts. I loved the way she did that. It added to the delight of the loofah on my cunt. My naughty mommy knew what she was doing to me.

"Mommy," I whimpered.

I was so closer to cumming.

"Oh, Mommy!"

Her sponge rubbed at my clit. She concentrated on my bud as her tongue wiggled around in my asshole. She drove me wild as she did that. It was so good having her doing that to me. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one.

My boobs jiggled before me as Mommy fucked her tongue in and out of my asshole. The loofah rubbed hard on my little nub. She polished my pearl as the pressure in my pussy swelled to the bursting point. My clit sizzled with sparks.

"Yes!" I gasped and came.

My pussy juices soaked the spongy as I bucked through my orgasm. Mommy's tongue danced around in my backdoor. That felt so naughty of her to do that. I quivered here, my small boobs jiggling as the pleasure rushed through me.

It was so wild to have all that bliss sweeping through me. I groaned through every last moment of this heat. It was just so naughty to have all this delight rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

"Oh, oh, Mommy!" she moaned.

She pulled her tongue out of my asshole and stood. She spun me around and kissed me. Her lips tasted of my earthy asshole. It was such a naughty flavor to taste on Mommy's lips. I groaned, kissing her, our boobs rubbing together.

It was so amazing to have her in my life. I was so glad about it. This was such a wonderful moment. I was so happy to make out with her. To have her tongue thrusting around in my mouth. I loved her so much.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Mmm, now we have to finish getting ready for real."

"Right!" I said.

We shampooed and conditioned our hair before we climbed out. I had to dart to the main bathroom. That was where all my makeup was. And my hairdryer. I hummed, so excited, as I worked. I put on some Taylor Swift and was shaking my booty while making myself pretty for Daddy.

I combed my hair and stylized it. I put my brown hair into cute pigtails to make me as adorable was possible. I added pink ribbons that would go with my sundress. Pink lip gloss—watermelon flavor, of course—and some eye shadow.

I looked adorable when I was done.

I darted into my bedroom to put on my sundress. It was pink with white swallows on it. I hummed as I had nothing on beneath it. Not a bra. No panties. I was going commando to pick up Daddy. I was so eager for it. I grabbed my purse, making sure I had my wallet in there.

I needed to have my military ID. Though I was eighteen, I was still a dependent.

Mom was wearing a yellow sundress with red roses on it. She hummed, her boobs bouncing in a delicious way. She was wearing a push-up bra, wasn't she? But I bet she had on no panties. She had done her make-up perfectly.

I just wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to smudge her ruby lipstick. I licked my own lips, tasting the watermelon. Such a yummy flavor for lip gloss. I put on a pair of strappy sandals that left my toes bare. I should have painted my toenails. Oh, well, my fingernails were pink.

Mom put on some modest heels, two inches, and we headed out to the car. I was bursting with excitement. Daddy would be landing soon. I bounced to the car and hopped in. I squirmed as Mommy backed out of the driveway.

"Someone's sitting on fire ants," she said.

"Yep!" I said. "They're crawling all over my pussy!"

"Oh, really." Mommy shot her hand up between my legs, pushing up my skirt. I gasped as she found my bare folds. "No underwear. That's why. Leaves you open to be molested in so many different ways."

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned, my entire body shuddering as she rubbed me like that.

She pulled her hands free and winked at me. She licked my cream off her digits. I quivered and stared at her bare knees. A hint of her thigh. Had she gone commando? I had to know. I thrust my hand between her thighs and slid up her legs.

"I don't have ants in my panties," she said as my fingers found the shaved folds of her pussy.

"Because you're not wearing any panties, Mommy," I cooed and thrust my fingers into her cunt. I sank a pair of digits to the second knuckles. She was so warm and wet.

"Mmm, no, I am not," she purred. "I'm also driving, honey. Let's not ruin all our plans by getting into a car accident."

"Right, Mommy!" I ripped my fingers out and popped them into my mouth. I savored the spicy flavor of Mommy's pussy. She was so yummy.

We soon reached the gate. We showed our ID to the MP at the gate, a young woman with golden hair that peeked out of the camo cap she wore. She waved us through. I quivered in delight. We were almost there. Mommy drove us out to the flight line.

We parked and entered a hangar to wait with the other families. Excitement buzzed through the air. I spotted other daughters and wondered if they wanted to fuck their daddies. Maybe some of them were. I hoped incest was more widespread than society liked to pretend.

The plane landed.

I was so giddy as the gray C-130 landed. It taxied to us. The stair car was run out. The doors opened. The soldiers started pouring out. Daddy was one of those men in the khaki uniforms with the green duffel bags.

I moved with the others. Happy reunions echoed about us. Wives and girlfriends hugged their husbands. Children were scooped up in their fathers' arms. Or their mothers. I quivered with Mommy, clutching her hand like I was a little girl. My heart beat so fast.

Then he appeared.

Daddy.

I recognized his handsome, chiseled face. His flattop buzz with the sides shaved. He marched down the stairs with such joy in his eyes. He hurried toward us and dropped his duffel bag. He swept Mom up in his arms and kissed her.

I burned with such enjoyment as his lips melted on hers. They kissed with such passion. It was so amazing to see them making out like that. I quivered here, my heart pounding in my chest as they loved each other.

Finally, Daddy broke away from Mommy. She was breathless, her cheeks burning bright red. Daddy glanced down at me. His face lit up. His arms went around me. He pulled me into the camo jacket he wore.

"There's my little munchkin," he said, holding me tight. "Wow, you have grown up. How old are you again?"

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen," he said, shaking his head. "Too big to pick up, right?"

"I'm a grown woman now, Daddy," I purred, snuggling up to him. I kissed him on the cheek dangerously close to his lips. I didn't go that far. Not yet. "There's even a guy I have a crush on."

"Who is he and where can I put a bullet in his head?" he asked with a playful seriousness.

"Andrew," Mom said. "You'll find out soon enough. Now, let's get you home out and of these fatigues."

"That would be great," he said, his arms around us both.

I grabbed his heavy duffel bag, half dragging it behind me as we headed to the car. I was just so glad that Daddy was back. It was so amazing. I would have his baby. I had a few days to be bred by him. I was in the right time of my cycle. This would work.

I threw the duffel bag in the trunk and found my parents kissing again. I smiled at them. Mom broke apart and pressed the keys into Dad's hands. He climbed into the driver's seat and shoved it back. I slid in behind Mom as she took a shotgun.

Dad wanted to know what had happened. Mom and I both giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"Mmm, we have a surprise for you," cooed Mommy. "But later, later. How was the Middle East."

"Dusty and dry as a spinster's..." He glanced in the mirror. He was about to say pussy or cunt. "Well, it was pretty dry. Glad to be back."

"Mmm, back where there's some wet and juicy... spinsters," Mommy said and giggled. She grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh.

Daddy moved his arm. He chucked. I knew he was feeling up Mom's shaved pussy. This was so exciting. I just pretended to be oblivious. My pussy was so hot. Mommy and I had a plan. First, she would take him upstairs and fuck his brains out.

I squirmed in the backseat on the whole ride home. Soon, we reached our house. Daddy pulled up into the driveway. We climbed out. I grabbed his duffel bag out of the trunk. It was so heavy. He scooped it off my shoulder with such ease.

We headed inside the house. Daddy gasped and smiled at the banner hanging across the living room ceiling. "Welcome Home!"

He grinned from ear to ear. I could tell he was touched. He hugged Mom and me to him. He squeezed us so tight. He was such a hunky stud. He looked around as Mom broke from him and darted to the kitchen.

She came back with his favorite beer, a local microbrewery. He groaned at the sight of it. He chugged it back. It was clear that he was happy. He kissed Mom again, their lips melting together. I wanted him to kiss me like that.

His hand slid down and groped Mom's ass.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "Oh, uh, Tamara, your daddy and I have to talk about some things. Important things. Why don't you go run along and hang out your friends."

"Sure, Mom," I said. "Have fun fucking."

"Tamara!" Daddy gasped.

"I mean, making love." I winked at them. "I get it. I'm not a kid any longer, Daddy. I'm eighteen."

He shook his head as he stared at me in my cute sundress. Was he noticing that I had breasts now? My pussy was so wet as he swallowed. I winked at him and darted for the door. I slipped out of it and pretended like I was leaving

I wasn't. Phase 1 of the plan was one. Candy would be so pleased we had plans.

* * *

Alexis Spencer

I was so happy to see my husband. He shook his head. "She's really growing up."

"She's grown up," I said. "Has breasts. Her period. She's ready to have kids. She has the hips for it."

"Christ, don't say things like that," Andrew said, turning back to me. "She's my little girl. I don't want any guy touching her."

"Only you," I said and threw my arms around his neck. I kissed my husband, his lips strong and tasting of his beer. That just made it more exciting. A manly flavor. His whiskers rasped at my lips and cheeks. The women and my daughter were fun, but I needed a hunk.

A stud with a big dick and strong muscles. A dildo was no substitute for the real deal.

He lifted me up in his arms. Tamara couldn't do this. Nor could the other wives. Only Andrew. He carried me with ease to the stairs and up them. He was so strong. I broke the kiss, giggling like a schoolgirl. Like I had on our wedding night back when we were eighteen and dumb.

12