Good Girl's Breeding Plan Ch. 03

Story Info
The good little girl is spanked by her daddy!
7.5k words
4.66
31.3k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Spanks His Good Little Girl

Tamara Spencer

The tears spilled hot down my cheeks. I knelt on my parents' bed, my lips still sticky with Mommy's pussy. Daddy just abandoned me. He didn't want to make love to me. He didn't want to put a baby in my belly. He threw me off him and ran.

"Wait, Andrew, wait!" Mommy shouted as she chased after him, rushing down the stairs.

"What the fuck was that, Alexis!" Daddy roared from downstairs.

It was so simple. He had come back from six months overseas in the army. In the Middle East fighting bad guys. He had a week's leave before he had to go and finish his tour. This was my chance to be bred by the others in the Daddy's Good Girl Club. With the help of my friends (and their mothers), I had seduced Mommy into incest. She helped me arrange it for today.

First, she made love to Daddy, then she invited me in to join them. I ate her out while Mommy stroked his dick. I thought Daddy was getting into it, but then he shoved me away when I kissed him after Mommy came.

He hated me.

I was a disgusting little girl.

I screeched from the pain and fell back on the bed. It wasn't fair. It wasn't. All my friends were bred. I had to spend the last few months watching them seduce their fathers. Seeing their pregnancy tests. I had to swallow my jealousy. Counting down the days for when Daddy would return so I could love him.

So I could reward him for being a hero and defending America. He was a hero. My hero.

And he hated me.

* * *

Alexis Spencer

"Your daughter loves you!" I shouted at my husband as he headed for the door naked.

"Love?" He spun around. "That wasn't love up there. That was lust! Perverse lust! It's fucking incest, Alexis."

"And? She does love you? So what if it's incest."

"It's wrong. A crime against God, nature, and the fucking State of Washington!" he roared. "How about that."

"What is wrong with it?" I pressed. I placed my hands on my hips, my big boobs bouncing. "She loves you. It's consensual. You're not raping her. You're not forcing her. You're not taking advantage of her. She seduced me. She wants to seduce you."

"She's a child for fuck sake!" he growled, his cock bouncing hard before him.

"She's eighteen." I stepped toward him. "She's an adult now."

"And you already fucked her." He sneered at me.

"Yep." I didn't flinch from the accusation in my husband's eyes. He was bigger than me. Stronger. He could tie me into a knot, but I had never been afraid of him. "She's amazing. You love her. You want her, so why are you balking? Screw the law. They'll never know. I won't tell. I think it's wonderful. There's only woman woman I would share you with. Our daughter."

He shook his head.

"Why don't you go up there and fuck her? What's holding you back, Andrew?"

"It's wrong." He shook at me with rage. "It's wrong, and you're a cunt for setting me up!"

* * *

Andrew Spencer

I had never called my wife the C-word. I had never been this mad before in my life.

"You're pissed?" she demanded.

"I'm boiling as fucking hot as the sun!" I growled, my hands balled into fists.

She sneered at me. "You're just angry because you're hard." She flicked the tip of my dick. It bounced before me. "Look at how hard you are. You're a slab of steel. You want to fuck her. That's why you're mad because you're a man who wants his little girl. Well, you have nothing to be ashamed about."

"I don't want to fuck my daughter," I growled, my dick throbbing. Aching.

"Then why are you so hard." She flicked the tip of my cock again. "Why are you a slab of fucking steel. You want to be in pussy. You want to be in our little girl's pussy, don't you?"

"No!" I roared. "I would never do that."

My wife laughed. She stroked up and down my wet dick. "You want her. She's upstairs. Let's go up there and make love to her."

"You're a fucking whore! A slut who touched our daughter."

"I did more than touch her," she purred. "I ate her cunt. Fingered her asshole. I've kissed her. Showered with her. I've been intimate with her, and you want to experience that same delight. You can. She's upstairs. She's waiting for you, Andrew. Our little girl is crying right now because she thinks you hate her."

"I don't hate her," I growled, her words making my cock pulse. I was so hard. My nuts were so sore. "And she knows it. You're... You're..."

She smirked at me. She knew. She fucking knew what I craved, and it pissed me off. I grabbed her. I spun her around and bent her over the back of the couch. She gasped as she bent over, her rump aimed at me. Her shaved cunt dripped in my juices.

"Such a wanton wife," I roared and spanked her.

CRACK!

My hand landed on her rump. I left a big, red spot behind as she moaned like a whore.

"Yes, yes," she moaned. "I was so naughty. I fucked our daughter. I'm a bad wife. A wicked mother. Punish me, Andrew!"

CRACK!

I had spanked my wife in play, but this was something different. I was punishing her. I wanted to make her ass glow. It excited me. My hand drew back as she squirmed there, her pussy dripping with her passion. The spicy aroma of her cunt filled the air.

CRACK!

"Yes, yes, I'm such a wicked mommy," she moaned. "Ooh, yes, I ate our daughter's pussy out and drowned in her cream."

CRACK!

"You fucking whore!" I snared, my dick so hard. Her ass burned red.

CRACK!

"I am, honey!" she moaned, her back arching. Her brown hair danced. "I'm a dirty, dirty whore! I tongued her asshole!"

CRACK!

"Yes, yes, I licked her naughty backdoor," she moaned, her ass glowing. "I feasted on her. I wanted her to be nice and clean for your dick!"

CRACK!

"She has a cherry, too," purred my wife, her voice so throaty. "I've licked across her hymen. She wants you to pop it!"

CRACK!

"You fucking slut!" I snarled and pressed my cock in between her butt-cheeks. "Trying to get me so horny I'll fuck our daughter!"

"Yes!" she moaned as I thrust against her backdoor.

Her anal ring stretched and stretched before my dick. I was practically dry. She would feel this. She moaned and squirmed, the couch creaking. Her backdoor widened for me, her sphincter caressing the crown of my cock as I sank into her.

I popped past her asshole and entered her bowels. My wife gasped, her head tossing as I sank into her velvety sheath. She groaned as I went deeper and deeper. I buggered her. She moaned louder as I bottomed out in her. The warmth of her spanked ass melted into my crotch.

I drew back my cock. Her asshole gripped me. She held me tight. Her entire body shuddered as I thrust back into her. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. I fucked her with force. It was just such a delight to pump away at her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "Oh, my god, that's good! That's just so good!"

"I know," I growled as I savored her velvety grip.

"Andrew!" my wanton wife moaned as I fucked her asshole hard and fast. I buggered her. "Yes, yes, fuck me! Sodomize me! Oh, god, that's so good!"

I pounded her asshole as she quivered bent over the couch. Her reddened butt-cheeks jiggled as I fucked away at her. I pounded her with all that I had. I groaned in delight with each stroke into her bowels. It was amazing to fuck her like this. To pound her asshole.

Her bowels gripped my dick. She held me tight as I sodomized her with everything that I had. I buried into her asshole again and again. I loved plundering her anal sheath. She whimpered, squeezing her asshole down on me.

It felt so good having her do that. She gripped me. I grunted, fucking her asshole hard and fast. She gasped out as I did that. Her moans echoed through the living room. My balls slapped into her taint. The pressure grew in them.

"Fuck!" I growled.

"Fuck my naughty ass!" she moaned. "Oh, pound me, Andrew!"

The couch creaked as I fucked her hard. It shifted forward on the carpet from the force of my strokes. I plowed into my wife's anal sheath with all that I had. I wanted to dump my load in her. To make her howl for being such a dirty slut.

God, she was, taking my big dick in her asshole. Wanting me to fuck our nubile daughter with her round breasts and her adorable face. My daughter's visage burned in my mind as I slammed to the hilt in my wife's asshole.

I fucked her with force.

I pounded her with passion.

I loved every moment of fucking her with all that I had. I savored it so much as I thrust into her again and again. I plowed with all my might into her bowels, the need to cum in her growing and growing by the moment.

She gasped and moaned, squeezing her bowels down around me. My slutty wife tossed her head, reveling in the pounding I gave her. Our daughter was upstairs waiting. Just begging for me to fuck her like this.

For me to dump my cum into her pussy and breed her.

She said those words to me. I groaned, thrusting away at my wife. The image of my daughter burned in my mind. She looked so much like Alexis but younger. Riper. The way my wife had when we dated in high school.

"Fuck!" I snarled. This was wrong. It was so fucked up. I shouldn't want this. I shouldn't crave this. I should be stronger than this. A man didn't fuck his daughter. His nubile, fertile, innocent daughter who loved him. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Oh, my god, Andrew, yes!" my wife moaned, her head tossing. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on your big dick! Just like our daughter will!"

I growled in frustration as I buried into her. She gasped. Her asshole spasmed around my cock. She suckled at me with her velvety flesh. I groaned as he rippled around me. She suckled at me. I loved it. I savored it so much.

It was just magnificent to have her rippling around me. I groaned, loving every last second of that delight. It was such a perfect moment to have all this flesh writhing around me. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one.

A perfect burst of delight.

I erupted.

I flooded my wife's asshole with my seed. She squealed like a debased whore, her anal sheath rippling around me. She suckled at me. I groaned in delight as I pumped more and more of my cum into her bowels.

I filled her up with my cum.

I pumped her full of my jizz. Just every last drop of spunk. She worked it out of me. I roared out one more time. I fired that last sprout of my cum into her bowels. She purred in delight, her asshole rippling around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're going to fuck our daughter and breed her," my wife moaned. "Make me a grandchild, Andrew. Make a baby with our little girl!"

I shuddered as I drew my dick out of her asshole. The stairs creaked behind me. I whirled around.

* * *

Tamara Spencer

The sounds of gasping and moaning made me shiver. Daddy was still here. I wiped the tears from my eyes. It sounded like he was fucking Mommy. I crept down the stairs, hearing her gasping and moaning. I watched him. I heard her words.

He dumped his cum in her. I had to get to him. I needed to have his cum spurting into my mouth. I finished stepping down the stairs. Daddy ripped his cock out of her asshole and turned around. He spotted me, his eyes widening.

His dick bounced. Dirty with mommy's asshole. I had to pounce. I couldn't let him get away.

"Daddy, I love you!" I cried, throwing myself at him and exposing my heart to him.

I dropped to my knees before him and grabbed his dick. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock. I engulfed him with all that I had. I slid my mouth over his dick. I savored that sour flavor I loved it so much.

It was so good to taste that delicious. It was so wicked to experience the dirty taste. He groaned as I slid my mouth down his cock. The sour flavor of Mommy's asshole was so wicked. I swirled my tongue around his cock.

"Shit," Daddy groaned.

I winked at Daddy and showed him how much I loved him while Mommy watched. She moved around us, her pussy dripping with her juices. I polished Daddy's dick clean, wanting to show them both just how dedicated I was to this.

I worked my lips up and down my daddy's shaft. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. He stared down at me, his eyes burning bright. I trembled with this moment, my cunt on fire. It was so good to have a nurse on him.

It was just so amazing to suckle on his dick. It was a treat to have loved him like this. I suckled on him with all that I could. His muscular chest rose and fell. His bluff face stared down at me, pleasure crossing his features.

"Shit," he panted.

"Isn't she just an adorable minx," Mommy cooed. "Look at how much our daughter loves you."

I loved Daddy so much. I wanted to see it. I suckled on him with all that I had. It was just so good to suckle on him with such passion. I nursed on him with passion. I suckled on him with all that I had. It was so good to nurse on him like that.

He groaned with his passion. It was so amazing to suckle on him with all that I had. My cheeks hollowed around his cock. He groaned as I suckled on him with such might. The sour flavor of Mommy's asshole faded.

But the salty flavor of his precum grew.

"Shit, Tamara," he groaned. "Do you know what you're doing?"

I nodded.

"Really?" He gripped the sides of my head. "You're teasing a man. You're going to get fucked hard. Do you want that?"

I moaned and nodded vigorously around his cock. I suckled on him with all that I had as I worshiped his dick. I wanted him to fuck me so hard. I wanted him to spurt all his cum in me. I would be bred, too. I would join my friends in the next level of Daddy's Good Girl Club. We would be pregnant together.

Have our daughters together.

I loved him so much. I suckled on him with all that I had. He groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked around his crown. I put my all into him. I wanted his jizz spurting into my mouth. He had gone so long without Mommy.

He had so much cum to share with us. So much jizz to shower us with. I wanted it all. I craved it all. I suckled with such passion on him as he groaned. His cock throbbed in my mouth. I loved it all so much. This was an amazing day.

I worked my mouth up and down him. He groaned as I suckled on him. I knew that he would be spurting all that he a had soon. He would be flooding my mouth with his jizz. It would be amazing to have all that pleasure firing into my mouth.

"Tamara," he groaned, the sour flavor gone. Now it was just his precum.

"Don't hold back, Andrew," Mom purred. She hugged him from behind. "Give our little girl what she wants. Love her. She loves you, return it. She misses you. We both do."

"Damn, damn, damn," Daddy groaned his cock throbbing in my mouth. "That's so good. Tamara!"

He erupted.

I tasted Daddy's cum for the first time.

A wave of exhilaration rushed through me as Daddy spurted his cum into my mouth again and again. He flooded my mouth with all that wonderful jizz. It was just so amazing to have all that spunk spurting out of his cock and bathing my mouth.

I gulped it down. I swallowed every drop of his jizz spurting from his dick. It was an amazing moment. I groaned in delight, staring up at him as he flooded my mouth with more and more of his cum. He flooded me with all that he had.

"Shit!" he growled as he dumped more and more of his cum into my mouth. "Oh, honey!"

I swallowed it all down, loving the flow of his cum splashing against the back of my throat. The heat melted down my belly. I shuddered, my hips wiggling back and forth. It was so good. It was just so delicious to have all that spunk pouring down my throat.

I loved it so much. I savored that wonderful heat. It all pooled in my belly. I groaned in delight as he spurted into my mouth again and again. He unloaded all that spunk into my mouth. It was so amazing to gulp it down.

Daddy loved me.

So I swallowed all of it. That was so delicious. I savored the heat pouring down my throat. I showed Daddy how much I loved him. He groaned as I nursed out every drop of cum he had. He grunted and erupted one more time into me.

"So you want me to fuck you?" he demanded. "To breed you?"

I popped my mouth off his cock and moaned, "Yes, Daddy!"

He picked me up. I gasped as he scooped me up in his strong arms and marched up stairs. I was so giddy with delight He was going to make love to me. I just wanted it so much. I wanted to have his cock in me. I was so eager for it.

He marched up the stairs with heavy footsteps. Mom followed after. I smiled at her. She grinned back at me. Daddy didn't smile, though. In fact, he had this grim expression on his face as he took me into my room. To my bed.

He set me down on it. "Kneel. Ass facing me. You've been a bad, bad girl. Seducing your mother. Plotting to fuck your father."

"Yes, Daddy," I whimpered as I knelt there.

"Alexis, fetch my belt," Daddy said like he would when he spanked me when I was younger. Only now... it didn't make me whimper. It made me moan. My pussy clenched. Why did it excite me so much to be spanked by my daddy?

Mommy rushed out of the room as I quivered there, pussy cream spilling down my thighs. I shivered in delight. I was so ready for it. Just so eager for them to spank me. I quivered in delight, my heart pounding in my chest.

Mommy came back in and handed over the belt. It was leather. Old. Worn.

"You want to be Daddy's good girl?" he asked as he snapped the leather.

I whimpered, "Yes, Daddy. I do. I'll be a good girl and love your dick."

CRACK!

"Really?" he demanded as the pain burned across my rump. "You're not going to go and tell the police or my commanding officer that I fucked my own daughter? It's illegal. Huh?"

CRACK!

"Never, Daddy!" I gasped, my ass burning. "I would never—"

CRACK!

"—betray you!"

"Never?" he demanded.

CRACK!

My ass burned so hot from the belt. I shook my head as I squirmed on my bed. My boobs jiggled beneath me. "Never ever, Daddy! I love you so much. I'm your good girl! And good girls love their daddies, make love to their daddies, and have their daddies' babies. They don't blab to the MPs or your commanding officers or anyone!"

CRACK!

"You're sure about that?" he demanded.

"I am, Daddy," I said, my ass blazing so hot. My pussy dripped down my juices. "I'm your good girl, Daddy. I love you so much! Please, please, pop my cherry and be the first and only dick to ever enter my pussy!"

"Shit," he groaned and threw his belt down on the bed. "This is so wrong."

"I don't care!" I said as Daddy knelt behind me. His cock slapped down on my welted rump. "I want to have your baby, Daddy."

"Yes, yes, take her, honey," moaned Mommy. "Pop her cherry and make her your good girl!"

I loved Mommy's hot eyes on us as Daddy slid his cock down and down my welted rump. He found the wet folds of my pussy. I shuddered at the feel of him nuzzling against me. He had such a thick dick. Just a mighty crown.

He panted, his cock poised to ram into me. I glanced back at him as he nuzzled into me. He found my hymen and froze. Daddy stared at me. I smiled at him, letting him know this was okay. I wanted to be his good girl and have his big dick in me.

"I love you, Daddy!" I purred. "I'm fertile right now. I know you'll breed me. When you come home for good, I'll be pregnant with our baby."

"Shit," he groaned. "Shit, shit, shit! I should be stronger, but... Tamara, I love you!"

Daddy thrust.

His cock pressed against my virginity. My maidenhead stretched and stretched before him. I whimpered as he pushed and pushed. I shuddered then gasped as my cherry popped. His cock speared into my pussy.

"Daddy!" I cried out in joy as he entered me.

My head tossed as more and more of my daddy's cock slid into my pussy. He stretched me out. He filled me up with all his mighty dick. It was so wondrous to have him sliding deeper and deeper into my pussy. He felt so good filling me up.

I whimpered in joy as he bottomed out in me. His cock reached to the depths of my pussy. It was so good having him in me. I shuddered at that heat. This was such an amazing moment. A big cock filled me up. I shuddered in delight, savoring this moment.

12