Good Girls Do Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens once the door closes?
1.4k words
4.36
9.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed behind me and his hands are all over me. My shirt was lifted off over my head, I feel his hands deftly unhook my bra and he slid it off. My breasts are suddenly in his hands, his mouth closes on my nipple and he bites, followed by a soft suckle.

I don't even have time to comprehend what I'm doing before a cock is thrust into my hand.

Oh, I need cock so very, very much. I eagerly begin to stroke him, feeling him grow erect in my hand. This excited me and I can feel dampness between my legs. A moan escape my lips as he clamped down hard on my nipple and he squeezed the other breast so hard, it takes my breath away.

Him3: "I've got things I want to do to you..."

Me: "Hey, Mister... Take me all the way home."

His hand is on top of my head and I'm being pushed down. I look up at him.

Him3: "You've got amazing eyes. Holy hell..."

I give him a hint of smile and envelop his cock in my mouth.

Oh lord, I love sucking cock.

I draw him fully out of my mouth and twirl my tongue around the head of his beautiful cock. I feel his hands thread their way through my hair and I brace for it, as I know its coming. I relax my mouth slightly and he forces his cock into my mouth, straight to the back of my throat and he holds himself there.

Him3: "Faaaawwwkkk..."

A smile plays on my lips as I grab him by the ass and start pushing him deeper into my mouth, encouraging him to thrust harder and deeper. I want to be choked by his cock. Wetness escapes from between my legs and I know I'm a slippery mess.

Him3: "Mmm... You remembered me telling you I love throat fucking..."

His eyes roll back into his head and he fucks my face full steam... I make the soft gurgling noises knowing that I can only handle so much throat fucking. But he is relentless. Pounding my mouth, banging my throat.. I push against him slightly.

Him3: "Ha! You think that'll stop me? Darling, you knocked on the wrong door. I like using my girls wholly and fully."

I breathe in through my nose. I can do this. It's not the first time I've been taken this way. He may be strong, but I'm stronger. I grab his ass again and pull him deeper into my throat.

Him3: "Oooo, that's a good girl. Ahhhh..."

Abruptly he pulls himself from my mouth leaving me to dribble spit and precum on my tits.

Him3: "Oh, what a sweet little whore you are. Up."

His hand in my hair pulls and half drags me to my feet.

I stand before him, wet, hot and wanting to fuck him so badly. That cock is beautiful and it needs to be inside me.

Me: "I need to fuck you."

Him3: "Oh, is that so? I think you need to earn it, you little slut. You suck cock all right but how do you well do you eat pussy?"

Guess that answers my question about whether his wife is with him.

Him3: "Get out here, slut. I brought you a toy."

A curvy blonde woman walks out, naked, from the bathroom. She walks quietly to the bed.

If feel like I'm in a dream. This is wrong. Weird, what have I done? I'm married! I have a family!

He tugs my pants down and raises and eyebrow at me. I take them off and push them aside. He tilts his head as he takes me in.

Him3: "Well, honey, this worked out well. She's a lovely piece, isn't she?"

He winks at me and smiles.

He pushes me backwards onto the bed. I see him take his wife by her hair and he pushes her down and kicks her in the ass toward the bed.

He comes to me and grabs one of my legs and lifts it up.

Him3: "She wants to sample the treats I brought. Spread open so she can see that glorious cunt."

I feel a tongue on my clit. I also feel my cunt surge with excitement.

A finger in my cunt. A cock is thrust in my mouth again. I welcome it but I'm dizzy; overwhelmed with the sensations and the smells that surround me. I feel my pussy tightening, I'm getting ridiculously close to falling over the edge.

Him3: "That's enough. She's getting close."

How the fuck did he know that?

Him3: "Kim, come sit on her face. I need to fuck that cunt."

A damp, wet pussy lands on my face and I begin lapping her up. I love pussy. The smell, the taste, the feel. It's intoxicating and I thrust my tongue in her hole. I taste the familiar bitter hint of cum. He's used her and left her for me to clean up.

My cunt gushes just as he slides inside me.

Him3: "Oh, someone needed this. How is she Kim, good cunt licker? Should we keep her around?"

I thrust my tongue in her and as I exit, I suck a pussy lip into my mouth and bite gently.

She moans and grinds herself down onto my face.

I feel him slide in and out, my pussy contracts and I can feel the rise of my orgasm again.

Him3: "Uh uh, slut. No cumming unless I tell you to. Got it?"

I know I can't stop when it gets to far along.

Him3: "Don't worry, I'll stop before you get to far long. But not before I bang around a bit. You've got a lovely little cunt. Just fits me fine."

I feel him slide into me and my eyes roll back into my head. I was hungry for cock and as much as I want to focus on the cunt sitting on my face, I can't.

Him3: "Oh, seems like this little whore can't focus!" He thrust himself in and out three more times before abruptly withdrawing, leaving my cunt in near spasms.

Him3: "Remember, whore, no cumming unless I tell you! You don't want to displease me, do you?"

Him3: "Kim... Get over here and bend over."

Kim climbs off my face and kneels on the bed, her ass in the air, ready. He squirts lube on her and plunges his cock into her ass. No prep, no lead time, straight in.

Me: "That's hot as fuck!"

Him3: "Know what's hotter? A pretty pussy licker who licks pussy and doesn't give a commentary about it."

I wriggled under his girl, her cunt in my face, mine in hers. I feel his balls banging my head and I can smell their sex. I can't get enough of her cunt in my mouth. I plunge my tongue into her and lick her from front to back. I feel her twitch... I suck her clit into my mouth and tease it. Suck it in, let it pop out, suck it in, pop it out. I can tell she's getting close so I keep focusing on her clit. So lovely and thick.

She calls out and I feel the gush pour out of her and down over my face. Her juices are in my mouth, up my nose and on my chin. I can feel her pulsate as she cums messy and sloppy all over my face. He pulls himself out of her and pushes her off and plunges his cock in my mouth. He grabs my hair and pulls me off the bed slightly to open the angel of my mouth and starts fucking me again. Hard deep and straight out of her ass and into my mouth causes my pussy to tighten again. I can feel my heat burning to be released.

Him3: "Oh, Kim, you slut. You gushed all over our guests face! She looks so pretty with your cum all over her... She's just missing mine."

He moans and I know it is his turn.

He pulls out of my mouth and shots his load on my face and tits. His creamy white cum covers me and I wear both their products with pride.

Him3: "Such a good little slut! I'm impressed! Now you need to go. I came, the wife came... And you didn't, just how I like it. No touching yourself. I want you to wait... And wait... I want to make your eyes rolls and I want you to forget your name. Now it's time to go. I will tell you when it is your turn."

He hands me my clothes, grabs me by the hair and drags me to the door, opens it, pushes me out, naked and wet and closes it behind him.