Good Girls Go to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, angel... I'm going to come... Stop..."

She wouldn't stop. She leaned back, clutching Jacob's knees and forcing herself down on him, riding out the last of her earth-shattering climax. He rose up, pushed her all the way onto her back, and pulled out of her in time to spill all over her belly. . His eyes squeezed shut and his breath stopped as his semen shot from the purple and swollen head of his cock.

Even in her delirium, Christie was amazed at what she had just done. If she had ever seen a porn film, she might have been even more proud of her sexual accomplishments. As it was, she just gazed in awe at the glistening pool of Jacob's seed upon her chest, then up into his eyes.

"And to think it's not even three yet," she said in a voice somewhat hoarse from all her moans and cries. "Maybe I'll make you ask for it next time. Can I have one of your cigarettes, Jacob?"