Goo'd Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
In a fantasy world, a hero falls to a dark, slimy monster.
5.3k words
4.67
39.7k
88

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime;


The cool evening air in Melmana drifted in through the window of our dorm, carrying the soft, citrus-like scents of the forest that sat at the base of the mountain. Sonja, despite the dark sky and the late hour, was finding it hard to sleep, and instead watched the clouds drift past from her window while her bunkmates slept.

The reasons she couldn't sleep were various, but they didn't make themselves too clear to Sonja. Sometimes her sleep was interrupted by the knowledge that, soon enough, she and her best friends would be graduating from the mountain-set college - Melmana Instructionary - and that her role in the realm would become her only life. Up until now, her need to keep the pretense of a normal life had bound her into a role as a school-going young adult, with normal friends and normal hobbies. Her life beyond the school was treacherous, and soon there would be no escape from it.

She wondered if there would be any Sonja after the next few weeks had passed, as opposed to simply the Witch of Sun.

At the base of the mountain, the rest of the town slept, calm and assured that the heroes that arrived each generation to hold off the terrors of the night were watching over them. The Dark Realm that hid, somewhere in the forest, shifting and moving and releasing creatures of all evil descriptions, had been fought back into suppression by Sonja and the two witches - her bunkmates. She knew them as Katarina and Maya, as did the town and the school and the people around them.

But history would remember them, as well as the ones who had come before them, as the Witches of Sun, Moon and Stars. Those who keep Melmana safe. Those who fight back the dark.

A noise startled Sonja from her daze, the fog of sleep that had started to set in around her field of vision snapping away, as the cold came back to her. She peered out of the window, through the clear glass, and saw movement in the trees. It was miles away, but the height of the mountain granted her and her bunkmates the sort of oversight that made their job easier than it would be down in the town, and even in the dark she could see the trees shift. Birds fled into the night sky, up into the moonlight.

Sonja knew this was her weakest time - but she also knew that Katarina, Witch of Moon, wouldn't thank being disturbed. Of the three of them, Katarina was the only one with a 'normal' relationship, separate from their Witchhood, with a boy in their year, Gabriel - and the two of them had been fighting.

Maya, on the other hand, Witch of Stars, was powerful in both night and day, but her powers shifted - in the day, her power was condensed under one star, the sun, whereas at night she was scattered with a breadth of many smaller powers, like pinpricks in the blanket of night. Sonja figured that many small powers wouldn't serve her well, and in any case, Sonja could do with a fight. Something to loosen her up, use up some of the nervous energy inside her, and help her sleep.

So, cracking her neck, Sonja swung her legs out of bed, and summoned a power from within her, and let the mountain pull her from her room.

The shifting through physical space had once been uncomfortable, but by now it had become second nature; she flew through reality to the heart of the mountain, to the source of their power, and let it consume her. She was engulfed in glowing hot light, yellow and red, before a streak of light sent her soaring into the night sky.

The magic within her was instinctive, following her whim - within its limits. As such, the fire of the sun burned within her, and followed her as she flew over the town, a spec of yellow in the sky above.

The buildings were a spinning web of stone and wood, pathways ancient as memory or as new as yesterday joining together bridges and walkways and houses and shops and mess halls and theatres. Most of it quiet by now, save for the last drunkards of the night stumbling home from the warmth of their pub to the cold of their bed.

Sonja passed it all by, the familiar route taking her above a bakery - in twelve hours, the air would be filled with cinnamon and smoke, but for now it was the quiet still of a calm night. Over the treetops she went.

Keeping enough altitude to find the mass of movement, Sonja watched as a thin, sickly tree was pushed over nearby, the fire in her feet turning her, skating her over the ground about a meter high as she chased down whatever creature might be daring the forest between the Dark Realm and Melmana. She smiled to herself, knowing this was a done deal, even alone, even at night.

She had done this a million times before.

Sonja approached the spot, and saw the crushed tree, and the thin trail of woodland destruction that marked it's trajectory out of the Dark - but no monster. No wolf, upright and feral; no demon whirling shadows like knives; no goblins chittering in the trees, gnawing on bones.

Settling into the dirt, Sonja listened for movement, but even the birds seemed to be holding their breath. Bugs had fallen silent, and the smaller critters of the woods had long-since fled. It was ghostly.

Then, as soon as she took the step toward the tree to investigate further, she felt it around her ankle - a thick, cold embrace that gripped her from under the thick of leaves and moss.

'Shit,' she managed to say, before it whipped, spinning her over.

Sonja caught herself mid-air, her feet blasting flames to scare off the tendril, fire scorching the air and catching her. She hovered, looking for the creature, but it slipped out of sight, between the trees.

The dark was working against her, so Sonja sank her will into her magic and illuminated the woods, the power of the sun glowing from above to shine out her enemies.

A shimmer to her left, just in the periphery of her vision, made her spin - but she over-clocked, and as her head went left the tree to her right moved, impacting her before she knew what it was.

It hit her stomach, making her double over, even as the shimmering gold of her outfit took the brunt of the power; whatever it was, it had some power behind it. Sonja hit the grass, cutting the fire before she ignited the woodland itself, and caught another tendril with a stream of sunfire from her fist. She saw it more clearly now - a tentacle-like sliver of lime-green, reaching in from the trees, keeping its distance.

'Come on, you coward,' she growled, her cool composure slipping. A smack to the back of the head caught her off guard, and as she fell forwards she threw fire downwards to catch her fall, pushing her back up - but a tendril slipped in from her side, cracking her wrist and making her yell.

It didn't leave, however - instead, it stuck to her wrist, gripping her in a vice-like hold, and yanked her arm upwards. The gift of the mountain-power gave her the garb of the Witch of Sun - her sleeves were long and looped around her thumbs in white and red-lined shapes, while her leggings coated her feet in thin shoes, vanishing beneath a skirt. It was designed to fight her enemies, but wasn't by any means invincible, which was being made clear as the tendril soaked into her sleeve.

Sonja watched in horror as the thing, shifting in shape like slime, engulfer her from fingertip to elbow, and the sleeve beneath it's grip began to melt away.

'Oh, no-' she mumbled, summoning fire to her fist. Within the slime, her hand ignited, burning off the tendril, but leaving her with a burned-off sleeve at the elbow, and dregs of slime coating her flesh. She almost had time to note the odd tingle it left on her flesh as another whipped out of the dark, not giving her time to recover.

This one snapped against her jaw, making her grunt - she quickly righted herself, though, and threw flames into the stark bushes it had reached from, the magical sunlight creating harsh shadows beneath the cover of leaf and wood.

Sonja spun, fighting off seemingly endless tendrils, cutting with blades of flame, breathing fire in long, controlled bursts, trying to fend the monster off - but it was ruthless, and whilst she tired it seemed to carry on, unperturbed.

Eventually, she faltered, and a green slab hit her back, sending her forwards. The slab melted over her, and in an instant she was engulfed. She blasted a hold from her mouth with fire-breath, but once she stopped the hole simply closed over - only for the slime to find her lips and force them to stay open.

Panic set in as the cold goo met her tongue, filling her mouth quickly. Another tendril caught her attack, wrapping around her ignited fist, smothering the flames before they were hot enough, before yanking it back behind her back. Sonja couldn't help but try to cry out as the slime found a deeper channel into her throat, that odd tingling following close behind, her cries choked off before leaving her throat.

The once-slab of slime cocooned her, as thick arms encased her body; she cringed as two slapped across her chest, the erosion quickly setting in and eating away at her clothing. Another two wrapped her legs, holding them together - a blink of fury shot through her as she felt the cold seeping between her legs.

Then, to her horror, she felt it.

She couldn't move her head down to look - her neck had been coated in the slime, and it was holding her fast, choking her from inside her throat, thick and fat - but she could feel the cold of the slime as it burnt through her top, as that cold, wet tingle settled on her chest. It wasn't painful - as she had expected - but instead, seemed to work the other way.

It felt, horrifyingly, good. Like the sweet caress of a lover's tongue, if they had been sucking on an ice cube.

'Mnngf!' she howled, her mouth stretched open, her body bound, her nerves alight. 'Nngggggggfff!'

She struggled in her binds, as the slime quickly engulfed the rest of her - arms, feet, chest, head. She was swallowed in, as her empowered clothing was eaten away into nothing. The tingling, following the cold, travelled across her flesh, a million feather-tips, or fingers, or tongues.

The ones on her hands and ankles were uncomfortable; the ones on her back and neck and thighs sent uncomfortable shivers through her; the ones on her softer spots - the crease of her hip, cleft of her buttocks, the pink of her nipple, and the wet of her sex - sent crackles of pleasure into her that couldn't be denied.

'Nrnnn!' she cried, an attempt to scream suffocated beneath the cold green. Her thighs, now being dragged apart, were powerless where so recently she had been burning with energy.

The sun had abandoned her.

'Mnnn! Ngh! NNGGH!'

The sound, even through the thick slime that pulled her soft lips wide, was bleak; the light that had illuminated the woodland around her, showing her enemy in its shimmering colour to her, blinked out. Darkness took over as the slime pressed into her sex, between her untouched folds, those sensations impossible to ignore - to deny.

I pushed into her, and Sonja could barely move within the body of the slime as she felt it ebb - throbbing as it took her, violating her. She should have been petrified; should have been hollering and biting and choking.

Instead, as the thick tendril fed into her, deeper and deeper, wet and squirming, filling her entirely, all Sonja could think about was how fucking good it felt.

It was awful. Undeniable. Blissful. Terrible.

Down her throat the slime slid, forcing its way into her as her naked form shuddered, pleasure wracking her in ways she'd never known. No one had ever made her feel this way - even her own hands, in the dark of the night, wouldn't bring her to these heights. The screaming pleasure between her legs as her pussy was stretched open, her clit buzzing as her body was turned into one giant nerve, receiving nothing but signals of pleasure.

'HRMN!'

Her legs apart, Sonja felt the slime as it discovered her second, tighter orifice - nestled between two plump cheeks. She screamed and squirmed and howled, but the dark was encompassing and the slime was drowning.

Only - it wasn't.

She wasn't struggling for air, or anything. All she could feel was the slime as it poured into her. Her backdoor was stretched open, only so slightly - enough for the slime to work it's way into her.

Again, agonisingly, the pang of pain quickly gave way to an irresistible pleasure that started to ebb outward from her core. The sensation was... tight.

Then, as Sonja's knees met the dirt and soil and leaves, she realised that the layer of slime across her was thinner, now - so thin she could see the stars again.

It didn't matter, though. As she was lain in the grass, on her back, all she could feel was the ever-present pleasure, bleeding out of her. She wondered for a moment where the slime was, what had happened to it, but it dawned on her that she knew.

And, just as she was able to look down and see the last remnants of slime disappear into her sex, it happened.

'UUAAAGGHHH-HAH-hahhhhhhrrrnnnNNN!'

Sonja came, there in the forest, screaming and squirming in the dirt, her body betraying her as she was filled with this monster. Her eyes rolled back, mouth open and groaning inhuman sounds.

She clawed at the moss, legs coated in brown and green, and as the pleasure threatened to take her sanity from her, Sonja caught a glimpse of her hands in the dim moonlight.

In her sex-addled state, her flesh almost seemed green.

* * *

Sonja woke with a start, jumping up in her bunk so quickly and with such a jolt that the whole bunk shuddered, metal joints groaning as the structure creaked beneath her.

'Put em' away,' she heard, only to see Maya watching her with a playful sort of judgement. Maya's eyes, bright beneath her red fringe, flicked downwards, and Sonja followed to see that she was topless - naked in bed, sitting up out of the bedding.

'Oh,' was all she could say, grabbing her cover and pulling it up to her chin. 'Sorry.'

Maya shrugged. 'You're good,' she said with a smirk. It was no secret Maya was more... femininely inclined, but this was the first time Sonja had been on the receiving end of such a look.

It sent a familiar sort of buzz through her.

'Whats- What's going on?' Sonja asked as she saw Maya and Katarina, already in their uniforms of shirts, blazers, skirts, leggings and with bags hanging off their shoulders. 'You're already ready?!'

Maya nodded. 'Don't worry - we have Engineering first thing; it's Thursday, you don't have anything until ten.'

Sonja relaxed. 'It's weird that you know that.'

Maya gave a bright smile and wandered off, and Sonja realised Katarina was staring at her from beneath her dark hair.

'We care,' Katarina said, the faintest hint of a smile somewhere on her lips, before following Maya out the door, leaving Sonja, dazed and nude, to wonder what just happened.

Moments ago she was in the forest and - and - well, it must have been a dream, right? Sonja thought about it for a moment and, for the life of her, couldn't remember a single other monster that had come from the Dark Realm that had been anywhere close in terms of power. Or, at least, if not power, then in skill.

She could almost still feel those arms, the tendrils snaking around her, the slime soaking into her skin, making her squirm. With a gasp, shifting beneath her bedsheets, Sonja realised she was soaking wet, her thighs slick from her sex - and even the slick friction of moving her legs sent a shiver up her spine.

If it was a dream, the vividity of the powerful pleasure that had ripped through her hadn't left her - it lingered, ebbing within her in a way that made the fact that she was alone, at least for an hour, circulate in her mind.

Sonja lay back in her bed, the light from that same window she must have fallen asleep in front of last night letting in a glow of pleasant light; the sun was warm across her chest as the covers fell about her waist, letting her bask a little. She was warm, alone, and in heat - the temptation was too much.

So, biting her lip as she remembered her dream of spinning pleasure, impossible sex from a powerful enemy, Sonja allowed the dark fantasy to wash over her as her hand slipped beneath the covers, finding it's way towards her sex.

That first contact was heaven - her fingers moved across her soft lips, sending waves of bliss through her body. Sonja's mouth fell open as her eyes closed, her free hand gripping the bedsheets lightly as she began work - the same way she did most Thursdays, when she was given a morning to herself.

This was different, though.

Everything was more... pronounced, electric, heightened. Her fingertips felt like sparks across her flesh, bristling with pleasure that scorched through her sex, activating each pleasure center up her body - the hips, small of the back, taugh, erect nipples - before landing in her brain, cutting off any other thoughts.

She didn't dare buy any sex toys, unlike a few of the girls she knew in her year; the three Witches had a legacy to uphold, a history to respect - they couldn't be seen with something like that. But, as Sonja had discovered not too long ago, her magic took many forms, many of them instinctive, and as her fingers played with her clit, teasing at her opening in ways that made her squirm and gasp and choke back moans, that same magic started to surface.

From the sunlight around her, Sonja made a shape - solid, and phallic. Admittedly, she hadn't actually seen a cock before, but she'd gotten the idea from some of Katarina's descriptions - apparently Gabriel was quite well endowed. Of course, Katarina was the Witch of Moon - nightly romps were within her wheelhouse, at least arguably. Sonja needed to be the leader - to be level headed, strong, sensible.

But, as the solid light shape took form above her, near-cylindrical with a wider head, Sonja knew she was okay to let loose - just a little. The toy, made of magic and sunlight, was warm to the touch as she directed it, hovering over her body, the covers cast aside now; the tip dragged down her navel, teasing her in what would normally be a tickly way - but, this morning, it was electric, carving a path towards her pussy like nothing else.

It moved as her mind asked it to, and as the temptation took over she was barely able to stop it. Her hand moved aside, the sudden lack of attention on her clit jarring, only for the warmth of the magical phallus to slide between her folds, making her blue eyes roll.

'Shit,' she moaned to herself as her hand left the glowing, orange device, leaving it to press neatly into her; her wet folds opened to accept the invader, and her mind turned to the memory of that slime-creature embedding itself into her. As pleasure washed over her, Sonja wasn't able to think about anything else - just the cold of the slick green thing, alien and brave, invading her body easily.

Oh, how it had fucked her, filling her and throbbing with life, totally unlike this thing - it was warm and stiff.

It was wrong.

Even so, the pleasure was undeniable; Sonja's muscles clenched and shuddered at the penetration, making her mewl and coo in her bed, rolling onto her side as the phallus fucked her. Slowly, at least for now, it stretched her pussy, pushing deep, before sliding almost all of the way out again. The first few strokes, even as wet as she was, always took some warming up - but this morning she just wanted more.

'Oh, fuck,' she moaned, her hand gripping her pillow by her chin, her body betraying her - not listening at all. Her toes curled at sweet release loomed, a deep, hot pleasure coiling inside her, looking for a way out.

12