Goo'd Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
The transformation deepens, as Sonja accepts her new life.
10.2k words
4.81
16.6k
18

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime;


'You're going to be fine,' Sonja said to Kat, who was rolling onto her chest as the shadows crept in from behind her, growing translucent arms of green.

'What happened?' Kat asked, before she saw Sonja's eyes flick from the dark behind her, and her words of unsure assurance registered. Kat, always so level-headed and cool, rolled, and pulled the moonlight in around her as the tendrils attacked.

The moonlight, weaker here, in the shrouded daylight, curved around the space, as Kat sliced them across the tendrils, like liquid blades. In their weakness, the blades faltered and flickered out of existence, and Kat watched as the green slime she had sheared from the tendrils dropped to the grassy underbrush, before slithering away into the black that hid beneath thick canopy.

Only, it wasn't black - it was thick. The green sheen that shimmered in the shifting sunlight moved, and the shadows were revealed to not be shadows at all.

Sonja, for the first time since that night, got a good look at the slime that had taken her - transformed her. Made her into something... else.

She was still Sonja - she knew that. The mountain, the sun, they agreed and still powered her, still recognised her - but she could feel that she was changing more. With each... incident. Less and less of her was as before.

And now she had sacrificed her friend to it. For what purpose, too? Pleasure?

Maybe Sonja could fight off the urges, or maybe it was better to give in to them. But, to do to Kat what had happened to her... it was too much.

She needed to stop this.

Kat and Sonja, just for a moment, locked eyes. A moment passed between them - an agreement. We're getting out of this.

Then, hell broke loose.

The tendrils exploded out from the dark - naturally targeting Kat more than Sonja; Kat span, using her moonlight-blades to cut through the incoming threads of thick slime. Sonja ran forward, pulling in sunlight through the canopy, and lighting fires in her hands and under her feet. She lifted into the air, about thirty feet away from the creature, and threw fire into the dark - brief bursts of red and yellow light illuminating the hiding creature.

The great structure of green was imposing over them, huge trunks of green slime like legs beneath it, and uncountable arms connected to the trees all around. Kat and Sonja both recoiled, but there wasn't enough time to react.

Three arms flipped under Kat, slamming her in different spots on her back and legs, launching her upwards before gripping her and refusing to let go.

'Sonja!' Kat called out, screaming for help as an arm of slime slapped across her face, as two more that were around her wrists sank around her hand, pulling them behind her back. Sonja watched as tendrils closed in on her friend, sinking into her clothing, wrapping up around her leg.

Up.

Up.

Up.

'MHHFF!' Kat cried as the slime found it's target, writhing in it's impossible grip. Sonja knew what came next.

The pleasure.

The moans.

The submission.

And then the change. Katarina would be like her. Another person, a Witch-turned-monster.

'Hrn-' Kat moaned, and Sonja snapped out of her state. She lit the fire in her hands, expanding it to illuminate the space, despite the bright sun overhead, until she could see her friend.

Her friend, wrapped in a near cocoon of green slime, writhing and tensing and shifting as the monster had its way.

Sonja watched as Kat's legs were pulled up and apart, doubling her over as her knees were pulled either side of her chest. The Witch uniform, granted to them by the magic of the mountain, was being eaten away, and Sonja could see the look on Kat's face as the slime slipped inside her.

'Hn!' was the only sound she made, before her eyes rolled, and Sonja watched the pleasure start to seep in. Pure, unadulterated pleasure - the kind that switched her brain off and made her a willing participant in her own transformation.

'No,' Sonja whispered to herself, still hovering over the ground, fire burning in her hands. A fury seared within her, and her want to share this 'gift' with her Witch friends was overcome by her need to protect them.

To save them.

She was still a Witch.

She leant forwards, screaming past Kat, held aloft, and tackled herself into the belly of the slime. Her fire howled, scorching the creature as she ploughed through it. The inhuman screams and reeling movement began to cascade around her, as the slime - confused by her betrayal - began to thrash.

Panic, or anger, or something deeper began to sear through her, and Sonja found the last dregs of fire within her.

Light exploded from her - hot and white, bursting out and searing the creature around her. It took Sonja a moment to realise that the screaming she could hear was her own - that the heat and the burning and the pain was on her. The slime burning around her, it was connected to her.

She was the monster, or it was her.

Sonja looked over her shoulder, and saw the near-naked, shuddering form of Kat on the grass, dropped and forgotten. Tendrils whipped around, rearing up on Sonja like they had that night.

They dove in, and Sonja pushed upwards, the fire launching her upwards. She smashed through a barrier of thick slime, strong, but not stronger than the heat she was giving off. It was relentless, and golden as she burst through the canopy and into the sunlight.

The solar waves poured over her, and as she looked down into the hole in the trees, she saw the green and wet thing moving.

Further away, Sonja could see the movement of Katarina, bathed in white moonlight, adapted from the sunlight in the sky, flying back towards the mountain - to safety. A reasonable retreat.

Sonja relaxed, and dropped into the trees.

The slime, enraged but no longer attacking, hid in the shadows that remained, watching Sonja land. They considered her, and she could feel the observation - the judgement. And, in her chest, she could feel the guilt that she had done so well to ignore, burning hotter and brighter than anything she could ever muster. It would eat her up.

'What do I do?' she asked it.

There was no voice - no instruction of any kind. Simply, a thought arrived in her mind, wisdom that did not belong to her. It gave her solace, and it gave her advice.

Stay away from the Witches - the guilt of hurting them overrides the need to procreate. Instead, create willing volunteers.

A glob of green slid across the grass towards her, meeting with Sonja's foot as she stood in the dark of the forest, on the edge of the Dark Realms. It joined with her, and Sonja felt a slight warmth pass through her, the ache in her arm from knocking Kat out of the sky fading quickly.

Rejuvenated, and knowing there was nothing in this forest that could hurt her, Sonja began the long walk back to the school.

As she found herself at the edge of the woods, the town ahead, and the mountain high above, she attempted to pull herself into the mountain; to fade into the earth, between the buildings or under the cobbles. Instead, aside from an ache in her heart, nothing happened.

She was changed.

But she had saved Kat from the same fate - that was something.

* * *

'You look like death,' Maya said to her as she stepped in through the dorm door. Sonja sighed, her imitation of clothes now back to looking like the school uniform - she wasn't able to actually get the Witch uniform anymore, so if they expected anything from her she knew she'd have to fake it.

'I feel like it,' she said, deciding to continue that lie. 'Where's Kat?'

Maya shrugged. 'She was with you.'

'Did you find anything out, searching for the slime?'

Maya shook her head. 'There wasn't anything in the school - just a few matches in the woods, near where you guys were.'

'How many?' Kat asked, making them both jump. She stepped in, pushing Sonja deeper into the room, and pulling the door shut behind her. She, too, was back in her school uniform.

'Uh, just one,' Maya said. 'But it was splitting up and breaking and joining back up, so it was hard to keep track. Looked like lots of parts of one thing.'

Sonja thought of the pain she'd experienced, burning the slime to free Kat. If Maya was right, she wasn't just made of slime. She was the slime. She and it were one thing. The same.

Kat crossed the room, her eyes avoiding Sonja's gaze in a way that made Sonja a little nervous. Was she angry? Suspicious?

'We tried to fight it,' Kat said, sitting on the side of the bed opposite Maya, while Sonja stood between them. Outside, clouds shrouded the sunlight, basking the room in a cooler grey light.

'It didn't go well?' Maya asked.

'Pulled Sonja out of the air onto me,' Kat said. Internally, Sonja gave a sigh of relief - she wasn't caught. Yet. 'After that, it was almost a massacre.'

'What did it do?' Maya asked. Almost reflexively, Sonja sniffed - as the smell that she'd been ignoring worked its way in. That smell, of course, being Katarina.

Kat looked up at Sonja, a look in her eyes of Do we tell her? Sonja decided that it would be up to Katarina to describe what she wanted to - but, equally, her attention was fully split at this point. Like Maya, earlier in the day, the waft that had met her nose was one of... hormones.

The memory of what had happened to her was turning Kat on, and Sonja could smell it.

And it smelled delicious.

She could almost taste it on the air - the arousal, the beating of her heart pumping blood to her sensitive places, the shame that followed. Kat fidgeted on her seat, which happened to be Sonja's bed, and shifted slightly. Sonja wondered if she was trying to ignore what she was feeling, or if she had accepted it yet.

While Sonja had saved her from conversion, she had no doubts in her mind that Kat would have enjoyed it. She would have loved being fucked by that slime, bound and kept aloft, unable to do anything but feel pleasure as she was fucked.

Of course, 'the slime' was a misnomer; Sonja was the slime.

Which meant, while she may not be in the business of converting - that seemed to require the 'rest' of the slime - she was very much interested in finding out how much Kat would enjoy the feeling of cumming to a monster like that.

Not now, though. Not today. It was all too... recent.

But that didn't take the smell of her lust out of the air, and Sonja was near-drunk off it in moments.

'It... caught me,' Katarina said, slowly. Maya's eyebrow furrowed, recognising the struggle Kat was pushing through to speak about this.

'Caught you?' she asked.

Kat nodded. 'Pulled me, into the dark. The trees were so thick - I hate that part of the forest. I was able to fight it off, a bit, but... it overpowered me. The thing was... so strong - it felt like iron around my hands; liquid iron - but cold. I couldn't move. I called out, and it clamped over my mouth.'

Sonja noticed that she wasn't mentioning the effect the slime had on her clothing, and wondered if she should step in; after all, shouldn't Maya be privy to that information? It could be important for her to know.

'Kat,' Sonja said, dipping her foot in.

Immediately, Kat nodded, her eyes closing in a scrunch-up face, knowing what she needed to say.

'It was... acidic, or something,' Kat said. She kept her eyes shut, the smell of shame almost overpowering. 'It... burned-'

'Oh, God, are you hurt?!' Maya chimed in, jumping the gun. Kat flashed a glance to Sonja of oh god, before shaking her head. 'Slimes can be... dangerous. The Mountain had some memory of these things; they can be pure acid, or almost completely water; some are even a little psychic, you know.'

'No, it didn't hurt me at all. It... burned away the clothes. My clothes.'

Maya sat back, that furrowed brow returning as she frowned. 'Right.'

'It... oh fuck I don't know how to say this.'

'It's okay,' Maya said, leaning over the gap to put her hand on Kat's knee in comfort. The contact, however, sent a shiver through Katarina that Sonja could almost feel, the surge of arousal unexpected and not in any way accounted for. 'Just... tell me what happened.'

'Sonja was there,' Kat said, looking up at her. 'I don't remember if it happened to you, too?'

Sonja shook her head. 'No, I was... lucky. I was able to fight it off, until I saw you.' Sonja sucked in a breath, before saying the word. 'Naked.'

Katarina's jaw steeled, her eyes on the floor. Maya's face slackened for a moment, as she worked out what that meant.

'Oh.'

Kat sniffed, sitting up, and Sonja saw her ready herself to just state the facts - what happened, as it happened. Sharing her awful experience with friends.

'It stripped me,' she said. 'Ate away my clothing like it was nothing. I wasn't strong enough to stop it, so it held me, up in the air, in the dark. And it... I felt it try to...' She actually let out a laugh at that point, something which was, for Katarina, unusual in any circumstance. Here, it was almost absurd. 'It began to fuck me,' she said simply. 'It went inside me, and it touched me - not to hurt. It wanted me to feel good. And it was... good.'

She looked up at Maya, then to Sonja, as though expecting judgement. None came.

'Oh,' Maya said again, with nothing else coming to mind.

'When I was able,' Sonja stepped in, 'I summoned basically everything I had left, and burned it out. I saw Kat flying off, and I was able to get away - but I didn't have any energy left, which is why I had to walk it.'

Maya nodded. 'Did anyone see you?'

Sonja shook her head. 'I don't think so - but I was still disguised, so hopefully it wouldn't matter if they did.'

They both looked back at Katarina, who was again staring at the floor.

'Kat...' Maya tried, but no more words came. The plucky girl grabbed her friend, pulling her into the kind of hug that Katarina hated, but it was accepted anyway.

There was, after all, very little else to do.

At that point, the bell rang. It was, by now, mid-afternoon, though it seemed like a lot of the school was in upheaval after what happened to the girl, and Gabriel, and the Witches being on the campus this morning. Still, none of the three fancied exposing their secret any time soon, so they made an effort to right themselves, wipe their faces of tears, and head away to their respective classes.

It was the last class of the day, a double-period on all accounts, though they all had different timetables; Katarina was making her way to the Tower Abacus for advanced mathematical theory; Maya was going to the courtyard for Wildlife and Ecology; Sonja was going downstairs to a two-hour Personal and Professional Development course, the contents of which changed week to week.

The crowds of people, almost all of whom were in Sonja's year group, moved a little slower through the halls than usual. She imagined it was due to the events of the day so far, which were likely the cause of there being less people than usual filtering from class to class, too.

People had been scared. Which was natural.

If she wasn't the cause, Sonja probably would have been scared, too. But, as it stood, instead of fear all Sonja could feel were the brushes of hormone-addled young adults as they pushed past here, wearing either skirts that gave a fleeting visage of leg - and the temptation to look for more - or offered a slight bulge from the same region of her male compatriots. Almost all of them, she could feel, were carrying an underlying tensions. Not the fear - something beneath that.

It was, she knew, the simple result of latent sexual tension; hundreds of young adults, all of them attracted to others but too uncomfortable to admit it, likely fucking themselves to sleep at night, or at least whenever they had a spare minute of privacy. The lucky ones were coupled up, humping like rabbits in the toilets, or in their bunks, sharing awkward first-times, or slutty long-nights depending on the people.

It was a buffet, she realised. All she needed to do was stop looking for targets, as she had been, and instead to listen to what the slime had told her - or, what she had told herself. Whatever.

Find volunteers.

People who wanted release, but couldn't get it. People who are so desperate for pleasure that they will offer themselves to a monster to get it. People like Gabriel, instead of people like the girl in the toilets.

But, there had been too much activity in the school today. What Sonja needed to do was find a way out, into the town, without raising the suspicion of her fellow Witches.

Were they still my fellows? Am I still a Witch? She thought to herself, knowing what the answer almost definitely was, but not wanting to admit it.

So, keeping a low profile, she followed her crowd, tried to suppress the growing urges inside her - ones that had, thanks to the girl and Gabriel, hopefully been somewhat sated today - and went to class.

The classroom halls were deeper into the mountain, some without windows at all, others with channels that fed light in through the rock down mirrors and sheets of metal; this was one of the moe favourable classrooms, only halfway embedded into the mountain, with an actual window on the north side, while the teach stood at the south end, the board behind them unusually blank.

'Today,' Mr. Turblue sputtered, as though his thick chest was full of liquid, 'we shall be venturing into the real world.' He was an older man, with a rotund form and small glasses which made his eyes look like pin-pricks. Despite this, when his gaze fell upon her, Sonja felt like he could almost see through the lie.

Of course, which lie that was, today, was harder to tell.

He faced a two-thirds-full class, all standing behind their desks in typical fashion, while he jotted down the names of any missing students to a small pad. When he was done, he cleared his throat, ready to explain.

'Personal and Professional Development, unlike other courses I'm sure you hold in high esteem, cannot and should not be conducted entirely within the walls of the mountain's Academy. To be a business leader, or a community leader, or a personal success, you must first engage with the community around you. And, today, you will be doing just that.'

He came forwards, walking around each person's desk, and slapping down onto them as he passed a piece of face-down card.

'On the slip before you, I have written the name of a place of business in the town which has agreed to host you for the next ten days, for this period each day going forwards. You are not to miss this slot, at all, for any reason that would not have you also missing school, on penalty of failure. Those who have decided not to attend today will not know this, and will hopefully arrive tomorrow wondering where you all are. Where you will be, is going directly to the place of work on your slip. Understood?'

Sonja nodded, along with a few others.

Turblue slapped down a slip in front of Sonja, but she didn't look - not yet. Instead, she just thanked her lucky stars that she was being given a reason to be out in the town, so she could... take care of her urges, so to speak.

Once Turblue was finished handing out the slips, he trudged back to his sunlit board, and nodded. 'Turn them.'