Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan bit his lips hard to stifle a laugh. There was no way all that could be true. It had to be a miracle that Maddox was still alive. The guy needed another dog pronto just to make sure he didn't stumble over his own feet and fell to his death. He loved Ray, but the amazingly gullible nature of his roommate was something else.

"Um," he cleared his throat, "but she lived a long and happy life. Twenty years is quite impressive for a dog."

"She died at twelve," Ray replied and started crying again as if he just now realized how tragic it was for a dog to die after twelve years of life when she was supposed to have lived twenty.

All right, so he was calling bullshit on that little piece in Xpress. That publication needed to be eradicated like the virus that it was. It was infecting totally sane persons, like Ray. Now, he would allow his roommate some space, but later, he would explain to him some basic math. It would be painful, but it was worth it.

TBC

12