Good Hearted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." She reached across the table and grabbed his hand with the briefest display of public affection. An electrical current passed between the two, synchronizing their heartbeats. When Alexa let go, the connection remained but grew fainter until Ethan thought he may have only imagined it. The look in Alexa's eyes told him differently. The bell rang, signaling the end of the lunch period and the two young lovebirds shuffled out with their peers and into the rest of the school day.

After the last bell, Ethan met up with Alexa and together they walked to the library. When they arrived, Alexa spread out her homework in a private study carrel near where Ethan set up to tutor. Hector Reyes arrived a brief time later and the two began another tutoring session in algebra. Half way through Ethan stopped Hector.

"You really don't need any tutoring in algebra Hector. You have a very good grasp of the subject."

"I know, Mr. Ethan. I got an A on my exam today. But I learn so much from you, I want to continue to have you as my tutor."

"Are there any other subjects you need extra help in?" Ethan asked.

Hector looked crestfallen as he slowly shook his head no.

"Then I think you should do your homework while I help another student. When you are finished, I will check it over, okay?" Ethan said encouragingly. Hector smiled and gathered his books and took them to a carrel nearby.

The next student who came to Ethan for help was a junior at Ethan's high school. She was one of the exchange students who spent a year in the city before returning back to their home country.

"My name is Xian Le, I am needing a tutor in English and Physics please," she stated while looking at the floor in front of her shoes. Ethan immediately felt sorry for her, being so far from home, speaking a foreign language, living with strangers. He stood up and beckoned her to sit down.

"I will do what I can to help you with both. If I talk too fast, or if you need me to repeat something, please say so. My name is Ethan and I am here to help you."

Xian Le looked Ethan right in the eye as he spoke. Her eyes grew wide as spoke. A big grin crossed her face.

"Thank you so much! The nice lady downstairs said you would be a perfect tutor. She was right. How do you know how to speak Mandarin so well? Have you been to China?"

By now Ethan was barely shocked that he was speaking Chinese. So many strange things had happened, he was beginning to believe anything was possible.

"It's something I picked up quite recently," he admitted. "I hope you don't find my American accent difficult."

"You speak perfectly. As if you grew up in my city," she said encouragingly.

"Thank you. If it's all right with you, let's begin."

They spent an hour and forty-five minutes on her physics homework. During that time, Ethan would correct Xian Le's English, arranging the nouns and verbs in the correct order, so she was also being tutored in conversational English at the same time. When their session was over, Xian gathered her books and gave Ethan a quick nod and shy smile and left. Hector entered and thrust out his finished homework.

"This is excellent Hector. You are a great student."

"Thank you, Mr. Ethan," the young boy beamed with pride. Hector left and Alexa entered the room.

"Oh Mr. Ethan, I have trouble with my homework, can you please tutor me too?" she asked with a flirtatious smile.

"Of course, Miss. But you will have to see Mrs. Walters downstairs to be fit into my schedule."

"You can't make room in your busy schedule for ONE more student?" she teased.

'I guess I'll have to tutor you privately, after hours," he agreed, while his thoughts were on something far more physical than intellectual.

"I think I'd like that," she admitted, her voice soft and sensual.

Inside Ethan he felt something compelling him to act out on his thoughts. His sexual thoughts. In his mind he could see himself sweeping Alexa off her feet and making passionate, almost violent, love to her right on the table. The image was real and so powerful it threatened to overtake him. He could feel her desire was equal to his and it scared her. He fought it back, knowing that to act now would be a violation of some kind of pact of honor he had not only with her, but her father and his mother and the rest of the world. It took all of his will to force down his arousal. At last he regained control of his sexual appetite and took a deep breath. As he exhaled, so did Alexa.

"Did that just happen?" she asked confused. "What was that?"

Ethan shook his head and lifted his shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, I've imagined kissing you before, but I've never imagined much more than that. Did you see what I saw?"

"If it was you and I and this table here?" she replied with her hand on the study table, "I think it pretty much was."

"I'm sorry Alexa. I don't know what came over me. Nothing like that's ever happened to me before."

"It happens to me all the time," Alexa answered. When Ethan looked up she laughed. "KIDDING! Nothing like that has ever happened to anyone before. Come on, you'd better walk me home before my father comes looking for me."

"Just give me a couple more minutes and I'll be ready."

Ethan left her at the circulation desk while he made short work of re-shelving six carts of books for the librarian.

As they walked down the street, Ethan didn't feel the cold. Alexa shivered as they walked. Ethan removed his coat, took her backpack from her, and put his coat around her. She tried to protest.

"It's okay, really. The cold doesn't bother me at all anymore. Just another one of the changes I am going to have to get used to. By the way, I speak Chinese now."

She looked at him as if to elicit an explanation, but Ethan grinned sheepishly and shrugged. She gave up waiting and changed the subject.

"Ethan, be honest with me, do you think when we make love it will be like what happened in the library?" Ethan stopped.

"I suppose it could be, if we allow it to. I think it will happen that way if that's what we want." He started walking again.

"I liked it. It was scary and exciting at the same time. I don't want my first time to be like that, but I think I will want to experience that kind of fire. At least once. Or twice," she confessed.

"I know what you mean. I want my first time to be a little less violent and a lot more magical."

"It will be, Ethan. I promise."

She slipped her arm in his and they walked the rest of the way in silence. When they arrived at her house, Ethan walked her to the door. Mr. Wilson poked his head out of the kitchen and called a greeting to them both. Ethan said goodnight and left, forgetting his coat.

It didn't matter. His blood was at a near boil and he was fighting a compulsion he didn't understand. Ethan began to run. He ran faster than he had ever run before, never tiring, covering block after block of darkened street. He covered miles before his blood had cooled enough to allow him to turn toward home. But his footfalls didn't take him home, they took him back to Becky Hearn's apartment building. He was looking for answers and some force had directed him to her stoop. Before he realized it, he was pressing her bell.

"Yes?" she said through the intercom.

"It's Ethan. Can I come up for a minute?" he asked, uncertain why he was there, but certain he was going to find out.

"Of course," she answered cheerfully.

The door buzzed and Ethan entered and climbed the stairs to her apartment. Becky answered the door in a t-shirt and black yoga pants. Seeing her dressed like that stirred Ethan's blood again. He was fighting his nature.

"It's alright Ethan, I know why you are here. That's why I let you up. I have been hoping and praying you would come back to me and let me be your first. There is something inside you that you are afraid of, isn't there?"

Ethan nodded.

"And you afraid to let anyone see it, aren't you?"

He nodded again.

"And you are hoping that I will understand and help you make sense of it, aren't you?"

Ethan looked her in the eyes. "Yes."

"Put your books down and kiss me Ethan. Let it out. This is how you will understand. Kiss me."

Ethan did as he was told. This kiss was far different from his first. This kiss was eighteen years of unspent sexuality unleashed on a willing partner who only had a little inkling of what was to come. The harder he kissed her, the harder she kissed him back, as if his desire only made her passion grow stronger. Ethan let his hands roam her back, the curves of her hips, her sides. She reached around and gripped his hips firmly, pulling his groin into hers. Ethan's palms found the sides of her breasts. He slid his thumbs and forefingers around until they teased her nipples. Her heart was racing and she pulled him desperately tighter. Ethan broke the kiss only to kiss the side of her face, then her neck. She inhaled sharply at the physical sensations his mouth was giving her. His hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them roughly. He rolled her nipples between his fingers. She shuddered at the gratifying mixture of uncertainty and intent.

"Take me to the bedroom," she commanded huskily.

Ethan complied with an easy strength. He carried her into her bedroom and stood her at the end of the bed. She reached down and slipped out of her t-shirt, exposing him to the first breasts he'd ever laid eyes on. Becky was thin but not bony. Her breasts though small and pointy, were perfect on her frame. She slipped her thumbs into her waistband and pushed her yoga pants into a puddle at her feet. When she stood up, Ethan got his first look at a shaved pussy. His erection threatened to burst his zipper. Becky grabbed the sides of his shirt and worked it until it was free of his pants. She pulled it off over his head. Ethan wasn't big, but he was definitely fitter than she thought. She had a fleeting thought that he was taller than she remembered. His stomach was flat and his pectorals pleasingly firm. She unbuckled his belt and pulled at his pants until his button let loose. She released is zipper and giggled when his manhood threatened to spring out, ignoring his briefs. She turned Ethan until his back was to the bed and then she pushed him down. Nude, she knelt at his feet and removed his shoes and socks. Then she removed his pants, leaving him only in his bulging briefs. Her fingernails danced lightly on his thighs until they reached his waistband. She carefully lifted his underwear past his swollen cock and then tugged at them until they were on the floor as well. Becky climbed the bed, straddling his cock, riding the underside of it with her pussy. She pressed her naked breasts against his chest and her mouth against his. Ethan's erection burned with want. He could feel it growing longer, thicker. The head turned purple and the veins were rigid on the shaft. The texture of it caused sensual overload for Becky. She rubbed her pussy harder and harder on his thickened shaft, unable to control herself. Her breath was little gasps that she gulped between the waves of pre-orgasmic pleasure. Becky's nails scratched Ethan's chest. She pinched his nipples and twisted. The pain distracted Ethan long enough for Becky to position herself with his engorged head at the entrance to her sex. With a sudden thrust, she plunged his manhood deep into her needy cunt and screamed. She almost ripped Ethan's nipples from his chest. But no pain was greater than Ethan's pleasure. He thrust his hips up into Becky, raising her off the bed. He forced his cock into her fullest depths.

Inside Ethan's mind a battle raged. The best part of him had wanted to hold himself back until Alexa could be his first. Ethan felt ruled by a compulsion to couple with Becky. Only Becky. The coupling was not for the physical pleasure of release, but to find a key. The key would open a gateway to greater understanding. Ethan was using Becky to get answers, just as she was using him for carnal pleasure.

With a swift move, Ethan flipped Becky onto her back, his cock still embedded deep in her womb. His hips moved of their own accord, grinding and thrusting. He covered her mouth with his and their tongues fought even as Ethan began to plunge into her carnal channel. Together they coupled with ferocity, Ethan plunging into her, she pushing her pelvis up to meet his stroke. The thrusts caused her to grunt in a manner that Ethan found pleasantly sexual. As her pussy grew accustomed to his new girth, his thrusts sped up. The sounds of their bodies coming together added to the symphony of their sexual congress.

In a matter of minutes Ethan felt the rise of his climax. He had to concentrate on not losing control. Becky sensed this.

"It's okay Ethan. I want you to cum inside me. Fill me with your seed. I need it more than I've needed anything in the world. Let yourself go. Do it. Do it now!"

Ethan relaxed what little control he had left and his semen gushed forth, filling her pussy with warm, fertile sperm. She bucked against him, her orgasm controlling everything now. She could feel his hot cock expanding and the fluid blasting out the tip. She hooked her heels behind his legs and locked him into the v of her groin. She held her breath as she bucked with pleasure.

Ethan collapsed on her, utterly spent. Her body melted against his, sated at last. She was content to lay like this forever.

Inside his head, Ethan felt like a curtain lifted and he could see into parts of his life he'd never knew existed. The mark on his arm was his birthmark and his father had been someone very special. His mother had been a woman like Becky Hearn. He was the product of a similar furious coupling nineteen years before. But this wasn't history repeating itself. It was more like his sacred obligation to give her a daughter. Becky's daughter would be someone very special and important to the world.

Ethan propped himself on his elbows, his cum-soaked cock still hard and still embedded in the woman who claimed his virginity. He grinned as she looked up at him, pleased with the results of their lovemaking.

"You have come far in a few weeks Ethan. Now you are prepared to go farther."

"Not yet I'm not," he answered with a sly grin. His lips found hers and she felt his cock stirring deep inside her.

"Let me back on top," she ordered. "It's my turn to be in control."

Ethan rolled them over until she was on top. He folded his hands behind his head and watched as she ground her pussy on his groin, his cock moving back and forth in her cunt, battering her g-spot as she moved from side to side. Suddenly Becky stopped.

'You are going to love this!" she boasted, bringing her knees up until her feet were flat on the bed. Then she swung her leg over Ethan's torso and spun around, placing her knees beside his thighs and her hands on his knees. In this position Ethan could see his cock sliding in and out of her slit, her labia gripping his cock as she pulled off, only to disappear when she pushed down.

"You are right. I do love this."

Ethan gripped her hips and held her tight as he spent his second load into her womb. He could see it oozing out, pooling at the bottom of his shaft, matting his pubic hair. Ethan let go of her hips and relaxed into the bed to catch his breath. Becky collapsed against his chest, still impaled on his teen erection. She extended her legs until she completely covered him. Ethan buried his face in her hair, breathing deep of her pheromones and shampoo.

After a few minutes he was roaming her warm skin with his fingers. He played with her abdomen, tracing the bones at the bottom of her ribcage. He ran his fingers between her breasts and along her neck. When it tickled, she flinched, squeezing her pussy around his cock, which still throbbed occasionally in her cunt. When she flinched, her pussy expelled his cum. They union was sloppy and slippery.

"Are you going to stay hard forever?" she asked as she turned her head a quarter to tease him.

"I think that's the point of great sex, isn't it? To stay hard and just keep going at it all night long."

"One more, big boy. Then we need to shower and you need to go home. You are only 18 and I am 26 and pregnant."

"You are only a little pregnant," he teased. "It's time you got really pregnant."

He wrapped his arms around her and began to nuzzle her neck. His cock moved slowly in and out of her sex. In this position he put abundant pressure on her spongy g-spot and almost no pressure on her clit. To remedy this, he put both hands in her groin, rubbing her folds as his cock slid in and out. This combination of sensations was new to Becky. She stiffened as her arousal climbed. Every muscle in her tensed. Ethan rocked her body using his hands on her groin. He could sense her building pleasure, like he tapped into the electricity that flashed through her nervous system. Her pussy spasmed on his plunging rod, milking his shaft. Ethan didn't last long. Tapping into her sensuality was overloading his own pleasure centers. Ethan didn't realize it was a two-way conduit. Becky was growing more aroused because Ethan was growing more aroused. It was a vicious cycle of pleasure. Ten minutes of slow grinding and they exploded in pleasure.

It took twenty minutes for the pair to regain enough strength to finally uncouple. Becky stood on shaking legs.

"I'll start the shower. It takes a couple minutes for the hot water to reach this apartment. I'll holler when its warm enough."

She walked unsteadily toward the bathroom that opened off the side of the bedroom. Ethan heard the water running. When he heard the curtain open, he struggled to his feet. He walked gingerly into the bathroom, into the billowing clouds of steam escaping from the old-fashioned claw foot tub that served as Becky's shower. Ethan stood at the toilet, emptying his bladder. His cock seemed to be retaining its new, improved size. He felt a slight smile cross his face. When he finished peeing, he turned to the sink and washed he hands. He wiped the steam from the mirror to look himself in the eyes. His reflection was different. Ethan could swear he was taller than before. His muscles more defined. He laughed to himself at the absurdity of the notion.

"Ethan, are you going to get in or not?" came Becky's voice from the shower.

"Certainly. But you have to promise to keep your wanton hands to yourself," he warned as he climbed into the scalding water with the mother would be the mother of his daughter.

"No promises," she giggled. "Now get in here."

Ethan slipped the curtain back and climbed inside. His cock was already beginning to thicken and lengthen. He'd sleep in tomorrow, he promised. It was a promise he wouldn't break.