Good Intentions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinten peered up at him, his green eyes hazy with lust. He began pulling back, and for a moment, Brian thought he was about to tell him off for talking. But Quinten merely looked up at him as his lips dragged then popped off of the crown of the head, revealing the swollen, red mass of flesh that he'd been lovingly stroking with his tongue. Brian's precum was running cloudier as it dribbled freely and ran over the back of Quinten's thumb as he idly traced the glans.

"Take your sweater off," Quinten demanded, his voice low.

Brian didn't inquire why; he obeyed without hesitation, a thrill shooting up his spine as his brother drank in his naked body with his eyes. He wasn't as muscular as he'd been back in high school and he even had a slight pudge thanks to their mother's homecooked meals, but Quinten reverently reached up with his free hand to skitter his fingers up his soft stomach, past the firmer press of his abs and didn't stop until he could caress then pinch at his right nipple, perked up thanks to the coolness of the room and what they were doing.

Brian winced, his cock jumping in his brother's grip. Maintaining eye contact, Quinten then stuck his tongue out to swipe up the cum running a bit more freely, a bit more thicker, the line of it bisecting his tongue neatly down the middle. Quinten then paused with his tongue resting over top his bottom lip, entirely on purpose, showing off the cum he'd lapped up, glistening and white, before it disappeared inside his mouth. When he swallowed it down, the sound thundered in Brian's head. Quinten's expression was almost entirely impossible to read. Then-

"Tell me you want me."

Brian froze. His little brother was lost in their practice session, forgetting entirely what they were trying to achieve. His mind was adrift, desperate for sexual approval from his sibling. Brian could have laughed. His plan to help Quinten out was about to blow up in his face; he never should have opened his mouth in the first fucking place.

"Quin, I..."

A flash of hurt spread across Quinten's face, followed immediately by shame. Brian's heart squeezed painfully. He loved his brother, and for the first time in years, he felt that love surge through his belly like wildfire. Before he could think better of it, he reached out and cupped Quinten's cheek, trying not to hesitate as hope tentatively blossomed in his gaze.

"I want you," Brian murmured, the words tasting like static, "I'll always want you, Quin."

Quinten colored prettily at his words. His hand drifted back down Brian's chest, ghosted over the supple skin of his stomach, then curled around his meaty balls, his palm cupping them as his fingers rolled them around their supple prison.

His eyes never wavered as he leaned in and widened his swollen lips, his other hand holding steady to Brian's firm shaft as he ushered it back inside his wet mouth. His hand moved down the further he kept going, until he came to a familiar resting point. His nostrils flared, and Brian held his breath, knowing what was to happen next.

"Quin," he started, only to break off as his brother shifted forward and firmly knocked the head against the back of his throat.

Quinten's throat convulsed as he began to choke, but suddenly determined, he pushed more and more, his eyes wide open and watering, the sound of his desperate gulps outright scaring Brian.

Brian tried jerking back, but Quinten clamped down on his balls, his blunt nails digging into the malleable skin and causing Brian to flinch and bite into his bottom lip. All he could do was stare, amazed and fearful as his little brother's nostrils rapidly flared for a few seconds before-

"Oh. Fuck."

Brian swung his arms up and let his hands land firmly on his brother's bowed shoulders for support. His eyes rolled up in pleasure as Quinten's tight, virgin throat clamped around his cock just underneath the glans, his reservations forgotten even as Quinten continued to struggle and gag. He had some wherewithal to not start thrusting, but he couldn't help himself completely, and began swaying his hips back and forth for some sort of friction.

Quinten grabbed a hold of his hips with both hands, his fingers pressing and urgent, ready to shove at a moment's notice. Then like a flick of a switch he relaxed, almost as if Brian's gentle humping reassured and calmed him down. Brian struggled to open his eyes. Tears were running down Quinten's face, his skin a bloody red from exertion; it was enough to make Brian remember where he was.

He cupped his brother's bulging cheek in time to catch a fresh tear. "Are you okay?" he asked, surprising himself with how calmly it came out.

In lieu of an answer, Quinten let his throat swallow another inch.

"Oh, god, Quin," Brian moaned, "you're a champ."

Quinten moaned back at him, the vibration of it rumbling up Brian's cock. Brian's eyes fluttered and he continued with his gentle movements, and when Quinten started nodding his head in time with him, he put a little more energy into it. All the fear and trepidation that he would hurt his little brother dissolved the more Quinten got into it, his green eyes no longer filled with tears but with determination.

Brian was proud of him. So, so proud.

"That's it," Brian murmured. He moved his hands from his brother's shoulders to tangle his fingers in his hair, just like he wanted to do earlier. Quinten reacted positively to the touch, his eyes darting to stare fondly up at his older brother. Brian smiled back, his hips rolling pleasantly forward as his fingers caressed and tugged at the sweaty locks. "Your dude's a lucky man."

He thought he was doing a good thing by saying that, but the annoyed expression that crossed Quinten's face told him otherwise. Before Brian could attempt rectifying his mistake with an apology, his brother abruptly renewed his efforts, the caving in of his cheeks and the nodding of his head outright aggressive.

"Oh- ah- what the- ugh, ugh- hell- ungh-"

Brian couldn't control the way his hips pounded back in answer, the change in pace completely obliterating the need to be careful. A tiny voice in his head informed him that all he had to do was simply pull out and demand an explanation, but he was fully mesmerized by Quinten's show of prowess and how easily and effortlessly he swallowed his entire cock now. It was beyond sexy.

"Fuck, ah, yeah baby~"

His balls knocked up against Quinten's hairless chin in a steady, fevered beat, his brother's nose now getting buried in his pubic hair. Quinten was grunting with each jerk and thrust, his eyes clenched shut and his hands clutched tightly into the flesh of Brian's bare ass, helping to fuel his frantic pace. A mixture of semen and drool dribbled from between the rigid clench of his lips, and each time Brian's balls hit his chin, it was with a wet, resounding smack.

Brian's vision spun as he fought to focus on his brother's face, but everything was quickly heading towards a spiraling crescendo. Even though Quinten didn't need the encouragement, Brian flattened a hand against the back of his head and kept him shoved forward in a selfish show of desire. Quinten didn't complain. In fact, Quinten only moaned louder, the vibrations from his stuffed throat echoing deliciously through every nerve in Brian's body.

Brian wondered if this was heaven.

Unfortunately for him, Brian could feel the tell-tale signs of his orgasm quickly approaching. He resisted throwing his head back like he normally did, and eagerly sought out his brother's gaze instead, his breath staggering loudly as he tried to pull enough oxygen to his brain to form coherent words.

"I- I'm," he choked out, "Quin, I'm, I gotta-"

Quinten flicked his eyes up. His pupils were huge but he seemed vastly more collected than Brian. He slowed the bobbing of his head and loosened the grip he had on his asscheeks, and for a brief moment, Brian thought Quinten was getting ready to pull off and finish him off with his hands. To his surprise, his brother merely wrapped his arms around his waist and tugged him forward until there was zero space between his face and Brian's pelvis and stomach, all of him securely nested in tight, slimy warmth.

Brian gasped and hugged him as best he could, his hips providing micro thrusts and swirls as his brother forced himself to perform exaggerated swallows, the sensation like a rolling wave. Brian felt like he could fly right then and there. Instead, his body tensed and he let out a guttural groan of Quinten's name as his cock jerked fitfully in its confines before shooting out a rope of cum straight down the back of his throat.

Quinten whimpered, high pitched and needy, and only held on tighter, the muscles in his throat working in a pulse as Brian rewarded him over and again with his hot seed. A heady warmth clouded Brian as he stared blindly at the top of his brother's head, his arms beaded with goosebumps and his toes cramped up inside his socks. His brain was awash with serotonin as his balls steadily emptied, allowing him to reach a simple conclusion.

While he had dated and messed around with a fair amount of people, this moment with his little brother was easily the most intimate he'd ever been with anyone. Considering they weren't even that close to begin with, it astonished him that he could ever feel this way.

But he did, and it comforted him greatly.

Quinten's arms gradually loosened from their embrace until with a sigh through his nose, he gently nudged Brian's hips back. Brian stepped away and set his hands on top of his shoulders in support as his flaccid cock eased out of Quinten, the drag as it slid along the top of his tongue causing his eyelids to flutter.

When his mouth was finally free, Quinten began noisily sucking in air, his head tilted up but eyes closed as though he'd been drowning the whole time.

Brian watched him, inwardly pleased at the sight. With his cheeks flushed rosy red, hair plastered over his forehead, and dried liquid all over his mouth and chin, Brian thought he was perhaps the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. He couldn't help himself when he reached out and carded his fingers through Quinten's mussed hair, the move causing his brother's eyes to languidly open and fix him with a mossy stare.

There were a million things Brian could have said in that moment.

That was amazing.

That was great.

You did good.

Bravo.

Wow.

High five.

All of them fine and dandy.

What was neither fine nor dandy was what popped out of his mouth.

"How could you be so reckless?"

Quinten's entire body language went cold. He stared up at his brother in what could only be disbelief before he outright glared, the swift change in demeanor chilling Brian to the core. He pulled his hand back to his side, feeling as if he'd been burned.

"Get the fuck out." Quinten's vocal cords sounded like he had been singing himself hoarse; it only made the demand worse.

"Quin, I only meant- you could have hurt yourself!"

Quinten shot to his feet. He stood half a foot shorter than Brian, but in that moment, height didn't matter a single lick.

"I don't care! You knew that's what I wanted to work past, and I did it! You should be congratulating me. Hell, you were doing that during it, oh, but I guess that's because you were only thinking with your dick. Now that it's over, you think you're- that you're so much better than me!"

Appalled, Brian stared wide-eyed at Quinten, a sinking feeling in his stomach chasing away the last of the euphoria. "That's not what I think at all. I'm just trying to look out for you, okay?"

"Whatever." He shoved on Brian's chest in a fit of anger, who by some miracle managed to keep his balance despite his legs being tangled in his lowered pants and underwear. "Just leave me alone already," he added sulkily, his eyes now suddenly red and focused anywhere but on Brian.

Brian started to reach out towards him before thinking better of it. He had single-handedly ruined the entire evening and knew he would only make things worse by trying to cheer his brother up.

Feeling rather like shit, he hastily redressed and walked to the door on wobbly knees. Before leaving completely, he turned his head to regard Quinten one last time and was surprised to find his brother looking back at him with an utterly wrecked expression on his face.

As much as his gut demanded he go right back over and hug him, Brian walked out, his mind awhirl with many, many questions.

12